#NOTMYMUMMY

#NOTMYMUMMY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy:_Tomb_of_the_Dragon_Emperor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this pretty much confirm that he is TheChamCham?

Is RT so broken/corrupt that they put a review by a dead fag?

Ebert was such a patrician he has scores of paid people making reviews in his own name now

I wouldn't mind, but the fag himself and all his jockeys have absurd and irremediably bad taste and logical procedure

True critics are a tool for you to use, they rightly gave this shitfest a bad rating.

The Mummy 3 when

So is he TSUJ now?

The Sad Untermensch Jihad begins now!

Just finished watching it btw
Jesus Christ, Tom Cruise is a shit actor

There already was a third
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy:_Tomb_of_the_Dragon_Emperor

It's truly glorious to see him rise from the depths of JUST.

Its coming, boys. Brendan's return, Brendan's revival.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TARZAN. ALLAHU ACKBRENDAN

the memes finally came true
anyone wanna setup a stream to wathc mummies?

DESHI BASARA DESHI BASARA DESHI BASARA

This tbh

I recently learned of an interesting detail in the first Brendan Mummy which made me want to rewatch it

fucking BASED
I knew brendan was /ourguy/

Last I saw of him was that one interview where he spoke and looked like he was about to die any second. Glad to see he able to dish out some bants this better not be just his account managed by some memer

Please do share with the class, user

I watched a video on a channel on jewtube which makes occasional retrospections on certain movies.
Anyway the dude mentioned that there was a part in the script that was cut. The scene that IS in the movie is that after getting spooked, an archaeologist (or was he a mercenary? I don't remember) loses his glasses and stumbles around in the tomb barely able to see. Imphotep of course takes his eyes. The aspect which was cut is establishing that Imphotep has shitty vision as well, which is the reason why he thinks Weisz is Anck Su Namun.

It's smart but also kind of dumb when you realize that he could've taken anyone else's eyes at any point further in the film.

That's kinda in the film, or the version I watched last week. He takes that guys' eyes and his eyesight isn't good.

Well maybe it had more of a role in the cut version, as I don't really remember him having bad vision. I must've attributed it to him acclimatizing to using them so it didn't stuck with me.

really makes you think

I wonder if the raw footage still exists

It's there, because I picked up on it and even remarked 'oh he thinks it's her because his eyes are the crappy ones.'

Based Brendan comin' thru with the bantz.

Is the unfuckening of his shit finally taking?

THE CRUISE HAS BEN RUSED

We need to meme harder

ONWARD BRENDAN. DO A REBOOT OF RAINMAN. CRUSH THE INFIDEL CRUISE AND LET HIS MANLET CRY OF DEFEAT BE A WARNING TO THE OTHER KIKES TO STAY AWAY FROM WHAT IS YOURS.

I always thought that was supposed to be a running joke throughout the movie, of everyone to choose from the mummy takes the eyes from the one guy with glasses and as a result is stumbling around after Evelyn because she's the first woman he's seen in thousands of years

GoodBadFlicks covered that, I had no idea about that scene. Makes a lot of sense IMO.

Also his channel is bretty gud tbqh fam

Well I guess I'm dumb for not noticing it then.

He's the one I was referring to.

based

Bump for the unjust.

someone came up to me the other day and tried to argue "it only failed because Tom Cruise didnt want certain things done" I just smiled and laughed at him for his ignorance.

When will people/hollywood realize we dont need remakes of everything? Also brendan confirmed UNCUCKED?

Nice dubs.