Be me
visiting parents in the south
makes pizza from scratch with 14 yo bro
eats pizza and cleans up most of our shit
except leaves 1 small sauce pan
no big deal just wash it in the morning
parents say they are going out
whatever
watch baby bro, parents gives me free alcohol.
bribe successful
watching baby brother with my other brother.
hours pass
tuck tiny bro into bed. He sleeps. I go to sleep too.
wake up to loud AF dish clanking
mfw realises it's in room
dafuq.jpg
drunk AF stepdad wobbling around dropping dirty dishes into our fucking room
I'm successfully pretend sleeping
14 yo brother is awake
<IM NOT YOUR BITCH he slurs at my brother throuth a lisp He got from shooting himself with a gun a while back as a failed suicide attempt.
whut?.png
leaves
k guess I'll deal with it in the morning
motherfucker comes back in WITH TRASH BAGS FOR SOME GODDAMN REASON
pretends to be asleep cause can't stop now.
doesn't say shit just stomping back and forth dropping other people's dirty dishes cardboard boxes dish rags soap and trash and other random shit into room
wobbles back into his room
my face
all goes quiet
what the fuck just happend

big ass pile of filth in room.
only 1 sauce pan is actually ours.
be pissed
can't sleep

school shooter urges come back
wants to go full Hitler on this jew
< M F W
not emotionally healthy enough to think this through
still pissed as shit
still wants to go full hotline Miami on this Russian

Trips get to tell me my revenge plot
roll you degenerates

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

piss or shit in his shoes

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Amerimutts.txt

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

When he's not home fap in his room and blow your load in the corner or behind some furniture and continue until the smell of month old cum start to bother him

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Shit on his shoe

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

<Finish the job he couldn't
<murder that nigger violently with knife
<poor dish soap down his stab wounds
<make him eat the same trash
<do it you fucking psychopath

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

If get then you must kill Trudeau.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

trying this hard to be edgy
autism detected
I SPOT AN WATERMARK

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Youre drunk too calm down rage child

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Man up. Hes not your father. Hes some fucken goof fuck who is muscling in on your family. your bros. Your mum… yours. Yours to protect from this fucking degenerate. Wait until he has sobered up and then lay it on him. Hey fucko if u ever treat my bros with such disrespect again I will break your arm… and mean it. Doesnt matter if hes bigger than you… if he fucks with YOUR family again his arm wilk break… even if I have to sneak into ur room at night with a hammer your arm is fucking broken. Hear me you silly old fuck? Last night was disgusting. Last warning man.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

You need to go to the bathroom, fap, and go back to sleep

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Update
he threw ALL the fucking pizza leftovers away
<MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

He's set a precedent. Next time it would be worse.
inb4 he beats you all and rapes baby bro's ass

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Gather your brothers. Wait until morning. Confront him in front of your mother. Demand she choose. Don't resort to violence. It'll just screw you over in the long run. Good luck.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Wait till the morning and concede like a fucking cuck to his demands. Also check em

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

tfw no dubs yet

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

We need natural and organic dubs in here

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Adolf "Anglo killer" Hitler
Adolf "Mayans are Aryan" Hitler
Adolf "Pill Z down the chimney" Hitler
Adolf "South America retiree" Hitler
Adolf "Third Reich then out" Hitler
Adolf "My grandsons on DACA" Hitler
Adolf "Global anti-kike meme" Hitler
Adolf "Fouth Reich in Romance language " Hitler
Adolf "Anime is real" Hitler
Adolf "Don't sage a thread" Hitler

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Adolf "Anglo killer" Hitler
Adolf "Mayans are Aryan" Hitler
Adolf "Pill Z down the chimney" Hitler
Adolf "South America retiree" Hitler
Adolf "Third Reich then out" Hitler
Adolf "My grandsons on DACA" Hitler
Adolf "Global anti-kike meme" Hitler
Adolf "Fouth Reich in Romance language " Hitler
Adolf "Anime is real" Hitler
Adolf "Don't sage a thread" Hitler

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

OP you should just clean it up and talk with him in the morning. Go to bed

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

He's just mad cuz your mom's not putting out

William Morgan
William Morgan

this. just do the fucking washing up, you idle fag

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Faggot, he's trying to assert dominance.
OP, gather your brothers, confront him in front of your mother about what happened and make her choose.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Bed, NOW

William Walker
William Walker

gather the brothers, hold him down while he sleeps and beat him with soap in a sock

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

This.
But you have to provoke him first.
Go into his room and just leave a bunch of fucked up shit in it like he did to you.
Then beat the fuck out of him when he tries to do something to you. Then tell him the way it's gonna be from now on, and that all you want is respect.

He'll never fuck with you again if you do it right.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

How's your mother like? Talk to her about your dad's violent and irresponsible tendencies. Make her aware that you're concerned about their relationship but don't go full-on

<hey mom break up w stepanon bls

on her quite yet.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Samefag, just telling you that the least you can do it not be a pussy wallflower about it. At least muster up enough to do something about it.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Bump

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit