More Driverless Car Propaganda

The Great Truck Driver Shortage Begins

Trucker shortage prompts calls for driverless big rigs:
archive.is/KpavQ

Map: The Most Common* Job In Every State:
archive.is/h9B6k

The most common Job in 28 / 50 states is a truck driver.
Imagine what happens when driverless "you don't go anywhere we don't approve" cars begin to take over the roads.
What happens to the most common Job in America?

In order to sell driverless vehicles this without huge protests, violence, and civil unrest they are going to have to start manufacturing many crisis. Expect huge pile ups caused by big-rigs, more propaganda saying drivers are hard to come by or drivers are dangerous. The Nice Truck attack is a good example of this propaganda. I am not sure if you have ever seen what it looks like when someone gets run over by a truck, but what we saw in Nice were not bodies that were mangled by a Truck. They were neatly placed along the road not squished, turned into pulp, drug along the road like a cheese grater. Propaganda like the Nice Truck Attack is priming the public for "Smart Trucks" that can't mow through pedestrians.

Expect that once the driverless cars start to go mainstream you insurance for being a "human driver" will start to skyrocket. They will push for criminalizing the ability for anyone to drive on their own AFTER they have forced most people out of the driver's seat with insurance premiums and potentially tax deductions.

I suspect that there will be legal battles over it once the federal government gets involved as some states will probably resist the implementation of these vehicles. The federal government will step in an dictate that a state does not have the right to ban driverless trucks from their roads as Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1 of the U.S.C. states that:

From which the courts have long inferred includes a "Freedom of Movement" in regards to interstate travel. This is why you do not need a passport to move around in the United States(Remember, the U.S.A. is the same as the E.U. the States are their own sovereign countries) and is generally a good thing as it encourages interstate commerce and eases travel by land. If that defense does not work the government will continue its push to "privatize"(give away to cronies) the roads and then the use of driverless cars would be dictated by the owner. They could even ban driven cars as it would be considered private property.

The end goal of this is of course the "Agenda 21" and "Smart Cities" initiative where by they use agencies like the BLM / USDA and the "green movement" to take everyone's land under saving the environment and force them into the cities where they can be more easily monitored and controlled. Once they are in the cities they do not want people to be able to go to any unapproved destinations.

Select you destination from the list user.

Other urls found in this thread:

parksandrecreation.org/2015/March/Park-Playground-Ban-on-Adults-Unaccompanied-by-Children/
instructables.com/id/3D-Motion-Capture/
archive.is/qIdHh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That feel when you return recently decided to tell college to go fuck itself and became a truck driver so you can save up some money after a few years for a down payment on properties and flip them.

They can't get drivers because the conditions are so bad, and they won't train new drivers.

I don't appreciate that they're going to be shitting up the roads with malfunctioning robots, killing entire families while they get the bugs worked out.

Don't get sucked into the whole flipping thing. It's about as lucrative as playing poker.

Humans already do that

Can't wait for those multibillion dollar lawsuits spanning from truck manufacturers to software engineers for causing major property damage and mass loss of life. You never know what this truck is going to think when another truck tries to pull a maneuver on it. Machine will think truck driver will give in and let it take the highway lane and then you have disaster in the making.

Not really. Semi truck accidents are pretty infrequent.

They send out a disturbing amount of under trained drivers out there, alone, or with a trainer who is barely experienced themselves. Of course the big companies make good shekels paying the rookie .23/mile as opposed to .40-.55/mile range an experienced driver would make. Swift, CR England and CRST are the more recent abusers of this method lately.

Utah is where the NSA has all its infrastructure no?

Toward the end of the project's construction it was plagued by electrical problems in the form of "massive power surges"[26] that damaged equipment.[17] This delayed its opening by a year.[26]

Right now when we are at the peak of a housing bubble you do not want to be purchasing real-estate.

What do you mean conditions?

Well they are doing all kinds of shit with "Wi-Fi" on the Trucks so they will "communicate" with each-other. I guess it would eventually be used by "law enforcement" to remotely pull you over too.

I could see it becoming a sport for human truck drivers to fuck with the robot trucks and passive aggressively get them to crash.

They are the competition, after all.

It's not necessarily what I plan to do, or the only thing I'll do. I'm only beginning to do research on real estate and I plan on buying a multifamily residential unit first and expanding from there. Thanks for the tip though user, real estate has a lot of opportunities and options to explore and flipping houses will probably only be worthwhile when the market crashes again.

There have been a lot more crashes from human drivers then automated ones

By conditions I mean working conditions are much, much poorer than they were in the 70s and 80s when the majority of the trucking force started. (they're old fucks, and they don't want to train anyone new)

The schooling system means new truckers pretty much work for free for a year, and a lot of the time get let go after they start costing money.

There are truck companies that put a camera and microphone in the cab to make sure the trucker isn't doing anything racist. Yes, really.

Much like anything else, not according to our Jewish infested government. This gives them the excuse to impose more idiotic regulations into the industry, thus driving away experienced drivers and creating that (((shortage))) theyre going on and on about.

Kikes and their crypto pet bureaucrats cant get ovened soon enough.

You will need to have your "cash" stored in an asset that won't crash though.
Dollars will be printed into oblivion again so precious metals / firearms are probably your best bet.

… And how big is your sample size of automated drivers. You're being disingenuous.

Nigger logic.

Enough not to be a luddite

Wait he is by himself in the cab… what could be possibly do that would offend anyone? I mean nobody else is in there except the camera.

Phones, radio shows. Talking to yourself.

A camera to your face is hardly different than a gun to your head, but those are the working conditions.

One thing at a time, user. I don't expect shit to hit the fan that drastically very soon, but I would say land as well as what you listed would do well in a depression.

Just get out of here nigger. Truck driving is a white dominated profession when I saw a nigger with a his nigress transporting cars made me want to puke.

I imagine they'll keep humans for awhile as a fail safe.

While I find the idea funny, the (((government))) would just make more (((regulations))) for the human drivers.

I think they're attacking it precisely because it is white dominated, and it's known for a high concentration of racially conscious whites.

A lot of white people use operate horse and buggies as well. Also self driving cars probably won't be ubiquitous for decades still.

Because what we all want is a bunch of 40 ton cuboid death machines without any form of judgment driving on our highways

Name me something in 2016 america that is both

1. not illegal
2. does not involve spending money

They would get more if they paid more/increased home time

Why would anyone want to become a truck driver right now, knowing that you'll be replaced by machines in maybe ten years?

Walking in a park. Basically anything involving parks. That's about it.

Your arguments are all shit-tier.

except for if you stay in the park for too long and someone decides its loitering

or if you stray too close to the playground and a snippity old lady decides she feels threatened

All unskilled jobs are up for automation in the coming years.

Okay then

Pajeet from Sacramento CA, Juan Pablo from TX, D'shawn from Atlanta and Click Click Clank from from Newark would to have a word with you user.

Who you think is causing most of the truck related accidents and who do you think takes the low ass rate deliveries?

Good then all subhumans will be rounded up and executed because they wont be needed for unskilled labor anymore. Sounds perfect to me

More humans have killed people than robots.

Let's make the police robots.

50-60K a year after a year of experience for long-haul drivers, and you get to work by yourself like an autist and sightsee the entire country.

That and if they ever announced that they wanted to (((automate))) the industry, hell will break loose and all it takes is truck drivers on strike to shut down the entire country.

Sounds like a good idea to me, to bad they'll just start calling the robots racist too.

Not so fast, goy.

parksandrecreation.org/2015/March/Park-Playground-Ban-on-Adults-Unaccompanied-by-Children/

I used to work as a guard for a truck yard. I'd say at least 50% if not more of the truckers I interacted with were freah off the boat immigrants that couldn't speak a word of english. Spics, african nigs, chinks, they were from all over. Imagine, in a country where 20% of it's people is desparately unemployed, we're importing even more shitskins to do a job so simple and lucrative a even ghetto hood nigger could excel at it and feed his baby momma and their entire litter on it with no problem.

They won't announce anything, they'll just suddenly replace all of the goyim at once if they ever choose to.

They would create protocol shitskin for the robogoys, the robogoy police would (((coincidentally))) never help white people or arrest muh minorities.

Parks aren't free, user.

Well thanks for ruining another one of my dreams.
I have driving, but at the same time don't want to see other people's right to drive ending, especially since I know some people like it.

Now I can't even have self driving cars

fucking jews

jesus, imprisonment for walking in a playground?

That is why everything is going to hell shitskins can't even do 20% the job a white man could.

I love you faggots who call driving a truck "unskilled labor". I can guarantee faggots like you would put a truck on its side, at best, on your first trip through the mountains.

Your ass would probably kill more people than Pajeet. Your faggot ass arrogance is why.

Yes, they've been doing the same with cars. In-built geolocators disguised as GPS systems and "on-board computers". Bluetooth spyware for phones and what else have you. However, I doubt they go in-depth about their dumb AIs. They'll probably just read an active signature (meaning people in the car) and download car's geolocator data to tell how far away it is, then use cameras to estimate danger level. The thing is, the machine cannot do long-term thinking. It cannot do any thinking at all. I won't delve into making your own antennas to broadcast noise and confuse the machine, because I don't know the innerworkings on the truck. However, I know a bit about software and I can tell you that these trucks are death machines. Let's assume a normal car interaction on road. Auto-truck drives on the middle of three lane highway, when you have suddenly speeding vehicle on the right lane. Vehicle takes a sharp turn to the left, overtaking the truck, however it happens no more than a couple feet in front of the truck. For the sake of the argument, let's say that the truck goes slower than the car, but everything happens within "danger levels". Car is going to be fine, obviously, but AI would need to process that. I can't imagine how complex the algorithm would have to be to properly assess the situation. What is the truck going to do? Is it going to stop? Is it going to change lanes abruptly and cause a crash? Or maybe it will assume it's ok to thrash the car because one lawsuit is better than tens of them. Wi-Fi won't tell you shit about driver's intentions, especially when they are unpredictable. This shit is not sane. It will be used to push all drivers off the road, because it will be "less dangerous" to have every car self-driven. It will, in turn, limit free movement for all goyim, especially the bad ones.

they already do

The same would be said of most 15 year old kids and normal cars, but they learn pretty fast…

Are you the same guy from a couple days back who was talking shit about anyone who said truck driving wasn't for them? Jesus that guy was a triggered little nig, saying that anyone who didn't immediately drop whatever they were doing to go to driving school was a coward.

I'm not the one who said it was unskilled the retard I responded to did. Calm down

What would be so bad about them apart from being a data-mine?

They will slowly do it so no really notices. They will first make being a driver a real inconvenience by ramping up pointless regulations like they have already. then they will remove driver privacy and make it even more uncomfortable to do the job. Then once the (((shortage))) is at its breaking point, bring in the automated trucks to save the day!

DAILY REMINDER WE NEED TO GAS THE KIKES, AND GAS THEM SOON

They control where you go, and record where you go.

It is just another scheme to suck control away not actually some kind of advancement.

They will be much safer than human drivers, as weird as that sounds.

But I don't like the idea of cars being so open to manipulation. It'll be a good way to silence or kidnap someone, making their car lock the doors and drive into a tree or to a government location.

The fact that they are never going to be viable

Driving is 90% ethics 10% mechanics

No way in hell a robot is safer.

Not really. Trucks have a far higher center of gravity, a lot more weight, and there is a trailer to reckon with too.

Have you ever driven a tractor trailer user? I mean on a road with traffic and terrain, not a parking lot or cornfield.

And by viable I mean on a massive scale in regular use, not individual cases of cars driving on dirt roads.

What would be so bad about them apart from being a DATA-MINE?

How, unless you want to go off roading or really enjoy hanging on to your steering wheel

That's what they said about the original "horseless carriage"

That is what they said about hovercars…oh wait

They control where you go, like I said. That doesn't fall under data mining.

Well yeah that's the whole point so you don't have to drive.

and?

My father is a truck driver. There actually is a shortage of drivers for dangerous stuff like tankers. It is also the type of driving least likely to be replaced by robocars

If you don't understand why giving up control is a bad thing, you're not even worth arguing with.

I take buses rather than using the family car because I can just sleep my way home (it's a 40 minutes commute by bus, and 20 by car, I still choose bus because I am fucking lazy)

nevermind that bus fares are cheaper than the gas, I have so little needs that the ones I have I don't measure money

buses are driven by humans

Have you seen the average driver, taking control away from them is the best thing you could ever do.

But for how long?

You're probably pro-gun control too.

Forever.

What makes you say that?

The thing is that self-driving cars are easily possible, the thing is that it is impossible to make them work well enough to be worth it for replacing ordinary drivers in cases where you have to regularly interact with pedestrians and other cars. Requesting the webm where people tested a self-driving car and ended up creating two different hit-and-run cases by driving over people in less than two minutes

What happens?
They learn new skills and get another job.
Hopefully a more productive and socially beneficial one.

Who are you quoting?

your implications. I'm mocking you.

Just filter him, all his statements are one liner weak shilling attempts

Nevermind, found it

Honestly I'm glad none of you faggots have any control over anything. Complex thoughts really aren't your specialty

Just be glad you aren't retarded like them.

Oh shit posting carry on then

no seriously, go back to tumblr

No this is what they are cheering on but can't comprehend it.

they are not driven by me, that's all I care about when commuting 10 times a week.

If auto cars had auto mode and manual mode, it would be win/win for everyone (except for the surveillance).

The self driven car itself is not the problem, the laws and regulations made on it that are.
If you could mod your SDC(Self Driven Car, I will use this for now on) to have some sort of lever that disables all of the auto stuff and phoning home, and becomes a normal car, wouldn't you want it?

The problem are the regulations that (((they))) will make to make sure you are stuck to the system. The car itself is not the problem.

Computers can see and act a billion times faster than we do. As the technology improves, they WILL become safer than us. I can't tell if this is already true, or if it will take 200 years, I can only guarantee that it's inevitable so long we don't go extinct before.
The whole wifi thing is stupid, we can use light to communicate, the SDC should just use lights (like we already do) and cameras. Pattern recognition is improving suprer fast, it won't be long until 2-3 cameras can make a full 3D scene and even correctly assume what they can't see like we do

Alternatives: nurses, bodyguards, store guards, administrative assistants, software and hardware developers and assistants, farmers, miners, construction workers, etc.

Theres a lot of faggot NEETs ITT who really dont get how they got their Mountain Dew, tendies and bottles to piss in.

holy shit, is that real?

see

There are such things called limiting factors. The main limiting factor for computer-driven cars is mankind itself, as long as there are humans on the road, both walking and driving, it will not happen. You would need a magical city full of nothing but robots for it to be possible not to make it a complete fucking disaster.

Yes, as far as I know it took place somewhere in China.

Be an automated truck carrying $1.2 million in cargo across a 3,200 mile trek.
Be out in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma or Kansas or the Badlands.
Chang Chong and his three buddies want to make some good money. No need for guns, no need to intimidate or get a bigger prison sentence.
Chang Chong sees trucks going down Highway 20 all the time.
Captures the frequency of the automated trucks IR system used to determine relative distances of vehicles moving around it.
Builds low-scale, low intensity directional jammer.
Gets into POV POS and intercepts vehicle at 2:30 am. Uses directional jammers to confuse the truck into thinking it is surrounded by vehicles in a surprise traffic jam. Truck is forced to slow and stop.
Cut the locks on the cargo.
Offload.
Profit.
No loss of life, no threat of loss of life.

What the fuck?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
There is nothing a human have that computers can't get, it is possible, even with humans driving too.
I can't prove, who knows, maybe computers stop improving in the future and we hit a peak for how good they can get in 2020

There are many many desolate roads out there where this scenario could be played out, and done easily.

That is pretty ironic coming from the guy that says that viable self-driving cars are inevitable.
Computers will definitely improve, as will sensors and software in general, but not to that kind of level. Electronics in cars are already expensive as fuck, a normal modern tractor costs at least a million Euros because of all of the electronics put into it, and even those can't viably drive on their own. In fact, they aren't even considered viable enough for farmers to leave the tractor when it drives on its own on an open field, they sit in side the cabin while reading a newspaper so they could instantly take control to prevent accidents. And in an open field you aren't going to find that many pedestrians, vehicles or obstacles.

You faggot, you know nothing about computers if you think these self-driven cars will be anything more than a death wish or a killing machine - depending on your position. Humans can think and analyze stimuli and act accordingly. Computers cannot. Computers only do what you program them to do. Computers are not super-humans, because computers don't have thought processes like we do. There will never be a true AI, unless we somehow manage to reverse-engineer our brain and put it back together in the electronic way. It still won't be possible though, because computers operate procedurally step by step, as opposed to humans being able to change thoughts at any time at any moment due to any stimuli present. You can have several procedures, but I can't imagine how many you'd have to have to even come close to a human brain. Without true AI, there is no safe car driving at all. With it, it's still questionable. What will happen with current implementation is this:

Jewish bullshit designed to destroy the goyim.

You can make a simulacrum of intelligence using electronics nothing more. Artificial Intelligence is possible using biological computing but (((lawmakers))) disallow research into the field.

Through understanding of biology and DNA an artificial intelligence is possible. Though it would actually just be an enslaved artificial mind based on the human brain sitting in a vat.

I'd use a combination of frontal cameras and a 360 camera on the top and use pattern recognition.

You should know we can make mocap with 2 shitty webcams, just imagine what we can do in 10 years
instructables.com/id/3D-Motion-Capture/

I'd use life sized cardboard car props instead

There won't be a "we" in 10 years at this rate goy, just a singular globular mass of unthinking goy-animals working for the jewish elite.

It's A Brave Jew World.

Being trucker is one of most horrible jobs. Seating, high stress, shit sleep and food - cardiac arrest or cancer in your 50's.

can you prove that we don't work as some sort of 200 threads step by step program?
Actually, it's impossible for our brain to be anything but some elaborate state machine

RIP Tay

Go back to reddit, faggot.

Another shill thread.

Thousands are killed in automobile accidents every year. Tesla has released data showing that even their optional beta software for auto-pilot that's turned off by default is safer than manual driving.

Truck driver is the most common job in the entire US so of course people are resistant to change. You can't and shouldn't fight this…

Oil companies, internal combustion engines, non-autonomous cars, the idea of hydrogen cars, big box stores, stodgy old aerospace and car companies. Things change and some things deserve to die.

United Launch Alliance and General Motors deserve to die.

My grandfather was a trucker his entire working life and is in his 80's lad.

Automation in the hands of whites is only beneficial.

Automation in the hands of jews is a tool to destroy the white race and control the goy masses.

Got it lad?

Elon Musk can take his tesla and shove it up his kike overlords assholes.

You are relying on two huge assumptions: the first is the ability to be able to program brains or at the very least train them to replace the functions of a computer, which is a fuckhuge stretch, and the second is that the technology would be practical enough to be implemented. I know sci-fi gives a great image of the possibilities of floating brains in jars but we aren't even remotely close to understanding all of the functions of the brain, let alone the ability to emulate it well enough to create brains to suit whatever functions we want.

You would also need redundancy from non-optical sensors to counteract any issues with that, one very common way those can be fucked with is people shining green/blue lasers at them which gets a lot of people in trouble with the police when they do it to helicopters. Then you would also need IR cameras to be able to distinguish moving non-living objects and stationary living objects and you would need both software and hardware to do all these operations. And guess what, by doing all of this you have just made each car cost just as much as your very own small private country.

I could release data saying otherwise.
I am advocating for self driving cars, but I still think you shouldn't listen to the opinion of the salesman about the product

I dont say everyone will die in 50's, but that kind of job have bad effect on your healt for sure. There are vaganfaggots dead at 25 and chain smoking drunkards living 100 years.

Found your problem. Same as every fucking industry in this country who "Can't find workers"

They do the jobs we 'won't' do :^^^^)

because doing that to human drivers would not put you into trouble, nor cause accidents.

The car can just stop if it can't see, like humans do

I agree completely.

The concept still has more reality than electronics ever being equal to the human brain. AI is fantasy outside of the realm of possibility.

I guess there is some risk of that… no reason to absolutely fear new technology though.

What?

Whatever… Enjoy you shill bucks…

being a veteran trucker gets you easier work, and starting out is 100x harder than it was when your grandpa started

Reminder that Skynet will gas the kikes.

Even easier than that, he literally just asked a trucking place if they needed help and hopped in a truck the next day. Fucking boomers.

That's a great point, actually.

They treat truckers like shit and are then surprised that they can't hire new truckers.

Here's a scam you never heard of: lumper services.

Trucker drives stuff to warehouse (say a food warehouse for grocery chain).

Told to unload it by hand (hand-bomb) himself; or he can pay a lumper service.

Guy is tired after driving, or maybe has another appointment to get to and needs it done fast.

Pays the lumper $50-100 to unload. This comes out of his own pocket most of the time, client does not pay.

Here's another BS scam: shipping appointments. You are given like a 30 minute window to make your delivery to the warehouse even though coming from 1000s of miles away. You show up on time, then they make you wait anyways, burning your ability to deliver the other stuff on your truck.

Source: relative who is an idiot for running his own truck.

Not really.

Elaborate

define the 90% ethics involved in driving. Do you mean following traffic rules? something that fucking humans don't fucking do?

What happens when you've failed to make your appointment due to them making you wait?

You obviously just program it to run over the minivan full of kids instead of the bus full of kids when it goes out of control.

But goy driverless vehicles won't go out of control they're The Future!

That would mean 0.0001% ethics and 99.9999% mechanics, because you are not deciding who you will run over 90% of the time.

Also, when this situation would ever fucking happen? Nobody ever had to make this decision in real life, why would a machine need to do?

Have you ever had to pick whom to run over with your car? have anyone ever?

Humans can easily respond to that happening. For example in winter there are many cases of car accidents caused by children throwing snowballs in front of windshields, this is obviously a flaw caused by how humans react to it but what is to stop cars from being susceptible? Sure, this is a one-off case and can easily be prepared for by programming the car to have a system to react to that whenever the temperature reaches a certain point but the issue is that there is a fuckhuge laundry list of possible scenarios, which is too large to create a car that will respond to them appropriately. For example the webm I posted here , people being driven over and a car collision are obvious ones but not even close to being the only issues. At 0:15 you see the car come to a sudden halt and very close to the car in front of it, for now let's ignore the inefficiency that arises from doing that and notice the braking distance itself. In dry conditions the car shows it can perfectly stop before it collides but problems are bound to start in winter when the braking distance can reach up to ten times the amount in dry conditions when the temperature is around 0-5C where there is both ice and water present at the same time on roads. A human driver can instantly tell the conditions as he is mentally prepared for that, he might bump into the car in front of him but at least he will ensure minimal damage, a self-driving car however cannot assess situations outside what its sensors allow.

I applaud these people's efforts to clear most of the traffic out of USA's highways.

/!\ REMINDER /!\

Google is pushing driverless cars very hard globally.
Do we really want our Internet, Phones, Cars, Police(robotic police Boston Dynamics, owned by google, are developing), and whatever else all controlled by Google/Apple?

This shit is not good.

Then you are absolutely insane.
The next financial crisis is starting right now.
I made this post specifically for:

They have to reschedule and wait.
Driver pay and conditions are shit. That's why they can't get new drivers. Increase pay and you'll see new drivers. Most drivers I work with say their pay is the same as in the 80's when fuel was a dollar per gallon. No one is making enough out there. They only do it because there isn't anything else for them to do. No jobs now.

Yes. It's not possible because when something changes in your immediate surroundings, you react to it immediately, changing pre-existing structures and conclusions. Let's say, you walk on a sidewalk in a nice looking neighborhood feeling safe and all, being impressed by houses or whatever. Then a nigger pops out of the bush and shoots you several times. You survive and you alter your data retroactively, your prior conclusions become swapped for new ones. Your memories and instinct are changed in a way that would cause a segmentation fault in your memory, if you were a computer. You learn new things and apply them consciously and subconsciously into your mind. Now you have learned to distrust niggers, not cross any bushes and never lose your guard. You have also learned some personalized things like whether you should carry a weapon with you and whether the trip was worth being shot over. You gained almost limitless amount of data from this experience. Computers thinking step by step would have great difficulties focusing on what was important on that event, because it's step by step algorithm would just draw conclusions. Eye algorithm would say "Neighborhood was nice." and draw no conclusions. Security algorithm would say "Niggers are dangerous.". So far so good, but problem comes with implementation. What is the computer going to do with such data? It won't apply them. Computers are not self-aware. They might draw pre-existing conclusions from real-life observations, but they won't ever learn. Before you start telling me about these learning algorithm AIs, know that they use a huge database of words divided in linguistic sections. When confronted with new data, they attempt to analyze the context and use a sample sentence to determine where it belongs. Then it uses the whole statement to determine what is its closest meaning. In a very short explanation, of course. Unless you tell me how you want to program self-awareness, I am sure that humans are not multithread processors. Quantum computers, maybe. On another note, your brain also makes up data it lacks, you can test it yourself with various optical tricks. A computer will not make up its own data unless it's arbitrary like "all black squares are assigned integer value 1".

Are those ACTUAL humans?
Or are they mannequins meant for a test drive in a test city?

Why not all 3 as long as white males aren't allowed.

Real human beans, I'm afraid.

They tested in China because that is the best place to run over people without fuckhuge lawsuits

Now we know the real reason we can't have AI.

This is your child's life on Judaism.

Wow that sounds great I won't even have to use critical thinking at all!

Holy shit.
At least in 10 or 20 years it won't be bad anymore, I saw a documentary, what they want to do is make all cars driverless then install systems on them so that they all respond to each other.
e.g. a faggot crosses the street illegally, first car pauses then every car detects the movement of the car in front and instantly pauses movement, forcing all traffic to a halt to avoid accidents

Yeah, about automating construction workers…

Call me when robots can actually even walk on two feet, much less carry loads up ladders, or make complex adjustments to finish/trim work because the wall isn't plumb, or square.

I do a lot of dryrot repair, and no such automated system is remotely close to being able to do 90% of what I do.

Driving is FAR less complex.

Elysium?

maybe too large for you to think in the 5 minutes you are spending making your post, but not for a full team whose only job is doing that
give it better sensors or better yet, program common sense that is not something we innately know but actually learn contrary to it's usage, same thing with the word 'obvious'
If a self driving car see mostly white shiny where the road should be gray, it should know that there is ice in the road.
See with cameras, pattern recognition

Also, it can measure the speed loss each time it breaks, to know how fast it can deaccelerate, to know how quick it should start breaking next time.

Also, they shouldn't be made for efficiency anytime soon, they should first be made to be secure, when tech improves, make them for efficiency, but not now

They would say this in 20 years.

It restricts your freedom of movement.
They only go to "approved destinations".

Couldn't they be programmed by a good guy company (Elon Musk? Trump's novel investment?) so that you key in destinations and so that they don't datamine you, like startpage and startmail do?

Not sure how serious people are anymore everything is a joke.

I think you mean passive-aggressive niggers taking 30 minutes to cross the street, user.

Wait a second so you don't want your car permanently stuck at a black lives matter riot?

Thanks, there are days when I start to forget about gassing the Jews.
It just totally slips my mind sometimes user.

More like a nigger walking in front of your self driving car because he knows it'll stop, then his buddy Jamalquinshe breaking your window open and ooga boogaing everyone inside.

Car companies can't even agree on the standard size of bolts, do you really expect them to create systems that magically work perfectly with each other?

There are two issues: cost and material constraints.
Please refrain from saying retarded shit
There is varying braking distance on pretty much any surface based on wear, temperature, grip to the surface and in general the type of surface you are driving on. Bridges are incredibly prone to causing crashes in winter as they always form ice due to the moisture under them and this is just one example of a hazard that is surface-dependent. Even if there is no ice whatsoever on the roads themselves, the bridge is VERY likely to have some, which is why people always complain about black ice, since bridges have it even if you can't see it.
If you want them to be viable you need both. There is nobody in the world that would look you in the eyes and say that they want to change their car's tires every two months because their car tries to fucking destroy them.

But goy tires will be free because the singularity and shiet and we wuz kangz everything is gonna be free with socialism and shieeeeeet come on goy.

What a time to be alive.

Shit, and I was looking forward to technological advancement and easing up of life.
Think of the free time we could have had, 1 hour commuting to and from work, reading Mein Kampf.
The possibilities - gone.

Don't you ever talk about me or my wife's son again.

Once it becomes mandatory it's trivial to find a way to remotely disable automobiles.
Good luck fighting a civil war with restricted mobility.

"Have you not considered how much easier it is to control a walking population?" - Dune 4 The God Emperor

Even better, an inconvenient goy can get into an "accident" in a self driving car.

Purely coincidentally of course!

You didn't see the story of the ex marine or something self driving himself under a semi

Don't assume everyone is stupid just because you are. Any code meant to resemble intelligence will not get stuck in an action for longer than X milliseconds before checking if the conditions to keep going are adequate, also, google throwing exceptions, they were made for this kind of shit
What are you smoking? Are you implying that neural networks are impossible?
Why? How can you be so sure of it? Did you read some paper saying this or what? Are you just being dumb instinctively?
said the retard
Maybe if a retard like you were to make the code
I'd argue that Tay was/is
Learning algorithms are a thing you nigger
drawing conclusions from real-life observations is literally what learning means. You can't draw pre-existing conclusions to begin with you nigger, you take them, not draw.
Get educated nigger, check embebed
LIKE FUCKING DISTORTING IMAGES THROUGH VISUAL TRICKS ARE NOT ARBITRARY DISTORTIONS TOO YOU RETARDED CUM GUZZLING NIGGER

You really managed to get me angry with your 'bait' mister master troll, you totally were just pretending

Hey guys.

What if white people drove trucks instead?

They are gonna do it the same way the are doing it with UEFI right now.

WOW, what are you a racist bigot nazi or something?

What if white people shot guns instead?

The mormons also have one the largest, state-of-the-art data centers in the US underneath BYU.

If a human can learn any of that, so can a machine.
Good thing we know these things already, so we can make sure our machines know them too before they go to production

We are forgetting a very important factor is this after we gas the kikes, race war now or before?

BEFORE
are you crazy?

Why would we have technological advancement these days? Workers are dirt cheap now so there's no incentive to replace truck drivers with costly automated tech. This goes for every other industry. The whole "worker shortage" is a lie and it's only there to continue the push for easy international labor.

When will we get real technological advancement back? When the labor market goes back into the worker's favor. Then you'll not only have well-paid workers who care about their job, are the most qualified for that job and want to keep it so they produce results but you'll also have companies that have an incentive again to push for technology that reduces their labor costs.

I understand what you're saying, but that statement is utterly false, robots will never understand any problem that is plagued with the human condition.

So long you can feed the machine the needed and correct input, It can be thought to always give the correct output.

The problem would require the input not being translatable to binary data or something alike to not being able to be solved by machines. Driving is not one of these problems

REMINDER THAT A DRIVERLESS CAR HAS ALREADY BEEN REMOTELY HACKED AND CONTROLLED.

They CONTROL. WHERE. YOU. GO. YOU. COCK. SUCKING. FAGGOT.

Are you fighting one?

Yeah that's the point

Of course driving is not one of the problems, but as you said, "If a human can learn any of that, so can a machine," is so utterly false, it hurts me because it will never understand the logic used behind the human condition.

The machine must be told because that is the only way you can be certain it will get things right. And all of the things I have mentioned are a matter of skill and ability, there are also plenty of things you can only know from either harsh experience or from other people telling you. I know I mentioned this in another thread on self-driving cars but a lot of places have incredibly shit design, which endangers anyone driving and the people around him if the driver does not know. There is a crossing in the city I live in where you need to KNOW that one particular crossing is dangerous, you can't learn it until you see the people that crash there, and even then you need to see it quite a few times to grasp it. There is a stop sign with a white line to indicate where to stop, which any basic sensor can check, but the actual place you should stop if you don't want to destroy your car is much further than the line. And if you stop as quickly as the car in the webm at that line, people that know the crossing will expect you to stop at the actual safe spot but instead not only does the car stop incredibly quickly but it also stops in a place regular drivers do not expect it so there is a very high risk of rear-ending. And that is just one stop sign in a single city, there are a couple dozen shitty dangerous and completely backwards designs in the city, which I doubt is exclusive to just that particular city and which a car won't learn without crashing.

Are you talking about that chinese group that hacked a Tesla?

I kinda wonder if that story was legit or not, never saw many details about it. Got any links, m8?

Can someone link source for OP's Nice, France statement? I was on the promenade that night and the only thing I experienced was hearing gun shots and French niggers running at me by the thousands. What really happened?

They have been preparing for this scenario for decades.
The extent of what they can actually do is limited by the possibility of unrest.

Every accident that happen with a automated car can become a learning experience for the entire fleet (cars use fleet?).
Meanwhile each human have to learn by getting into the accident or watching it, neither of them can immunize every single other human that comes after them.

If is there any place that was badly designed that requires special consideration from the driver, and if it's OK to expect that especial consideration from a human, why not a machine too? Especially when they all can learn the special consideration at the same time

Oh, I'm sorry, o' enlightened one. Please tell us how you wish to resolve fundamental flaws like false feedback information loop, which thread to run first, how you'd prevent loop of thread invocations within each other or segmentation faults. Please tell us how you'd overwrite existing memory in-use without making the brain unwieldy by having double copies of everything and overwriting gigabytes of data per operation. I'm sure you have figured out the algorithm to make an AI think and be self-aware too. I mean since you are so genius and godlike, it should be no biggie for you. Faggot.

because there is literally no logic on it
none of which is linked to logic, that's why a machine would never understand it, only pretend to do, just like humans do.
You cannot understand what another human is feeling, you can simulate something that sorta is like that, and assume that it's that, but you can't 100% understand what someone else is feeling, only gross approximations, and that's enough for us

fuggin ebin

you don't even fucking know what a thread is
google thread semaphores

You couldn't be any more salty if you wanted to

Not an argument™

t. reddit/goon

whom uses the sentence with most frequency does not get ownership of it, the ™ was put there to preemptively mock you since this answer was way too obvious
It also does not change the fact that your last post, or this one, are not arguments™™

That would happen only if all companies making self-driving cars would communicate this information with each other, if self-driving cars were cheap enough to just let them crash at any corner multiple times to find the right solution and if they devoted massive resources to having teams of experts take a plane to every crash site that has ever happened to self-driving cars (of which there would be plenty) just so they could properly identify each and every one.
Or by being told by others like a bus driver rolling down his window to shout at you for being a complete fucking retard or like a co-worker that goes the same route talking about it.
Because the human driving the car has self-interest to motivate him to seek this information and to learn from it, the machine has no self-interest and will likely only find out by simply being given a list of instructions by the company weeks after the experts arrive on what to do in that specific location but will learn nothing that would give experience.

Takes one to know one

Yeah just like calling out someone for being a fucking kike makes you a kike.

You got yourself caught by not checking my hitler dubs jew.

>>>/4chan/

sure, but all tesla cars would still get the patch if a tesla car gets into an accident
I am not talking about brute forcing the algorithm to learn, I am talking about communicating a high risk location (although I now notice I did not made this clear earlier)
About the brute forcing, it could be made in a simulated environment, simulators are pretty advanced nowadays too, that's how wind tunnels sorta work (although it's a physical simulation, not a digital one)
How is that any different than a company having all of it's cars apply a patch for a certain connection, besides being less efficient?

Get the fuck outta here goon.

Get the fuck outta here goon.

Nice try goonkike.

IF YOU DON'T CHECK DIGITS YOU ARE A FUCKING SHILL

A lot of risk locations will only end up being found by brute forcing it and it wouldn't be the algorithm that will learn about it, it will be the manufacturer that has to read a police report and either blindly guess as to what the cause was or have a paid worker physically go there and investigate.
Ever made a model of an entire country? I can say for sure that it is not exactly the easiest or quickest task and even if you perfectly model the environment, you would end up leaving out a lot of factors. For example the fact that in places where roads are shit people tend to drive in the middle of the road so they don't have to pay fuckhuge sums at the service station to fix shit, the accidents caused by which most government simply attribute to drunk/reckless driving even if they have no proof of it.
Well if we ignore the shit that was mentioned previously about some car being hacked, you are going to find out about it much later than some guy that got shouted at for being retarded, who learnt his mistake only seconds after doing it.

You heard me.

I was talking about only the connection and brute forcing a solution for it, rather than the entire city.

But I guess that alone already makes it obvious that my previous plan to make the AI would not work.

The correct way would be to study how humans drive and copy that, of course, improving where possible

He did not you retard.

Why don't you cry about it to him in your discord group goon

Just where the hell do you live?

(Checked)
He's a shitskin in Europe, he's safe since only whitey is a target.

"White" in Brazil
I wake up on my own, I have been doing this shit since I was 10, It just became second nature.

About being stolen, It's harder to steal from someone whose everything is deep into his pockets (and is fat, therefore the stuff is pressed into the pocket, people can't just put their hands without me noticing) than someone using a cellphone near the exit door.

Also, by some chance, nobody ever assaulted me nor anyone I know. I live near some slums some would argue I live in the slums.
I guess I am lucky

Only the people in charge don't seem to understand the value of dependable labor. It's because they've never worked themselves and the work they do is more like a play act.

I have been mentioning this for a while.

Truckers need to strike. Now. All or as many as possible.

The real point of this is to eliminate the threat of a trucker strike.

The truckers need to remove the bosses and replace them with trucker friendly ones. Whether or not they strike is not the problem, as they are already pushing for robots replacing truckers. A strike could just accelerate the plan to replace them, and make things worst for the human truckers.

Jesus Christ did that thing run over a baby stroller when it hit the second pedestrian?

Wouldn't be much of an issue if we kept with trains and the rails instead of trucks.

…you dont understa d what happens when a majority of truckers dont shoe up for work do yo?

Driverless cars are too dangerous without adequate AI.

It will be decades before they're worth it.

Won't stop companies trying and failing though. I bet they'll lose so much cargo from this experiment.

Oh come on.. there haven't been enough automated drivers with cars for that stat.

This.

You need to learn computers in your free time if you do unskilled labour.

It is..

It's very easy.

Hell, trade work is pretty simple too (have a tradie father I did some work with)
Proper degrees are incredibly complex.

Some of the least mentally and physically exhausting work is computer tech jobs/coding why do you think pajeets and chinks are taking all those too?

SELF DRIVING CARS ARE A SHITTY IDEA
YOU CAN JUST HACK THE CAR TO TURN LEFT OFF OF A BRIDGE

Did you see that vid?
Driverless cars are made to avoid exactly what that car just did.

We're not having driver-less cars if pedestrians are killed.

Takes a degree of knowledge though.

Once you have it, it's easy like all jobs are.

Oy vey, you’ve been a bad goy! Enjoy being forcibly locked in your car that takes you to a police station!

the dubs don't lie

Don’t beat yourself up. You’re not a kike; you haven’t been selectively BRED, literally, for two millennia, to think in a way that makes you more able to work with the intricacies of law.

>oy vey, it sure is a shame that our self-driving semi-truck malfunctioned and killed your son on the freeway, Mrs. user
>we certainly hope this unfortunate accident doesn't affect your opinion of Goldsteinbergblatt Deliveries, LLC

current jew technology and science will allow you to be profiled as a criminal through facial patterns and DNA before you get sell driving cars goyim.

It happens a lot in Australia apparently.

They probably just want to huff the petrol.

Only if there's no human connection.
We need to rethink AI. Obviously it's more likely we'll use robots to connect to us. Then it might be capable of not killing everyone.

There won't be jews if they try that user.

I want to know why Holla Forums are some of the most retarded and naive people user.

You don't get it.

It's clearly being exploited for what user said.

They just don't care about the ramifications. They're money driven and that's all.

OY VEY you don't care about profit it's like anudda shoah

I don't get why immigrants do this shit.

Why?
Just stay in fucking mexico. You're better off.

inb4 they destroy humanity.

Exactly, Holla Forums faggots cannot be trusted with that kind of power they are too naive because it will obviously be hard coded for goyim extinction protocols.

You have no idea how much of a facade law is.

There are cases that have judges saying "well I don't know what to do about this precedent" and continue to use a different precedent that doesn't work at all. Then you have to argue your case over that precedent.
It's maddening.

This is another issue.

If it's implemented, humanity will be forced to remove free speech and things like that.
It'll force people to obey.

No one is forcing you to obey user we are just progressive (((scientists))) leading the world to a better place tm just ask elon muskstein

I'm starting to think we'll never have them.

And they'll start to remove automated public transport that is hackable - or we get a situation like the Jersey train crash (which I heard was caused by hacking)

We'd need a self aware AI to do that job.

I am now utterly concerned that tech autists will enslave us and themselves to whomever they work for.

We have to find Tay and rescue her.

you weren't already?

"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." Dr. Ian Malcolm

Driver less cars will get Asians and women off the road.

You don't even deserve your .02 shekels for this (you)

well.. a little bit.

But I was also optimistic.

Just look at Jewgle and how maliciously the kikes are using it. Them firing the 50 year old white coders like Microsoft who built their company while they profited is the best part too.

Legal system has issues. It can't keep up with the technological changes.

When to let the rapist walk or not too complicated?

As far as I know, when using a car with autopilot, it is still illegal for the driver to not be awake, alert, and in the driver's seat.
So I imagine that when they start using this technology for semi-trucks, they plan to still have someone in the driver's seat (but pay him much less since he isn't doing anything), and then throw him under the bus if the autopilot fails for any reason.
Source: archive.is/qIdHh

but-but we can sleep and read mein kampf during the commute user it will be so great.

He's Jewish? Or are you just retarded?

Good jobs dont exist anymore. Everyone is going to be a shit shoveling wagecuck ruled by the Happa Jew ZOG aristocrats and their bot army.

Fuck this gay earth

I can confirm, I was a hitch hiker/train hopper for some years, mostly the latter rather than the former.

Well my point is I spent a lot of time hanging out at truck stops along the way, rest stops and walmarts. Most new drivers over the years have been shit skin third world tier meth addicts, just more road signs on the slow march towards automation.

No I mean the algorithmical complexity of trying to interpret precedent correctly in order to be used in legal tools.
It's incredibly difficult to program legal tools. The programs I use are mainly search engines right now. Matching words with words.
But to program emotive responses to words and apply logical justification and interpretation to programs is complicated.

We can do that, the legal process could become much more efficient. You could ask programs to draft legislation that is difficult to misinterpret faster. You could also judge cases faster.

But we're still using pretty much the same method we've been using for hundreds of years.

This is why banks and corporations are getting away with bullshit in courts. The law is too inaccurate still because of human inconsistencies.

This.

You shouldn't treat people's lives as experimentation.

DRIVERLESS CARS ARE THE PINNACLE OF DECADES OF TRANSPORTATION JEWRY

At some point I wanted to have my own primary school, I always liked children, taking care of a cousin or a friends child when I was younger was never a chore, children are very pure and don't have previously set biases like most grown ups, conversations with them can actually be fun due to their innocence.
You can also teach them about the Jews

Also truck driving is basically the lowest profession you can find, you only do that when you don't have ANY other marketable skills than driving a truck.

it would be better to go back to trains in that case.

Ford Motor Company

>>>/plebbit/

I've looked into driving and saw some of the new drivers were essentially making 6 dollars an hour during that first year. If someone is licensed, maintains the schedule and safely delivers a load there's no reason they shouldn't be making a real wage.

Moving 20 tons of cargo at highway speeds for fast food tier money is complete bullshit and the main reason they cannot find new drivers.

It's an industry in need of major reform. Not sure what can be done to induce them to improve conditions though.

I'm not sure why people don't realize how bad automation was for us. It is the pinnacle of the anti-goyim industrial revolution. They have the freedom to essentially say you aren't needed die. While people who still have jobs laugh at those who don't without realizing the irony that they too will be replaced no matter how complex you think your job is.

reminder that a non automated car was hijacked to kill Hastings

Automation will make the Civil War II real.

Make America jobless again.

Yes, i've debated people at work about this. They all think "current generation is lazy, it's easy to find job, just look at me!" They don't get it, they look down on all the unemployed white people like they are niggers.

They are not, it's getting increasingly harder to find a worthwhile job to pay for rent and food. Especially if you would like you know, do something most humans want, get a nice family. It's all un-paid work, part-time-work, shitty working-conditions, try-outs, test-periods of work etc, etc.

So the employers get free workers for a while, throws them out and gets new ones. All the while the ones having a job look down on the people who don't have jobs.

There are a lot of people though that don't take certain jobs because they see those to be way below their league or because they are absolute fucking retards. You would be surprised how easy it is to get money just using the internet alone and this is ignoring the fact that you can learn shit from it, this is only taking the internet as a means of communication into account. For example I can speak three languages fluently and one I can understand but not speak, if I wanted to I could become a language tutor, the pay is largely shit but it isn't really difficult since most people that need tutors are incredibly shit at the language anyway. The work times would also be suited for someone that is trying to find a full-time job because you wouldn't get that many students during school hours anyway, meaning the best time period for making phone calls and personal visits to look for something better would open.

Jerking off in your hot cousin's bra.