Sex Robots

Let's get some OC up in this bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

halfbakery.com/idea/Sex_20doll_20and_20phone_20sex_20worker_20integration_20for_20VR_20environments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK! This one the one I meant to upload

My expertise? WTF do you imagine my expertise is bitch?

OC = Original Content

why do you make me do this?

I always told, woman is outdated way of proliferation.

use battle droids for the mudslimes, use sexbots for 3DPD
why not both?

use sexbots that morph into battle droids when they identify rapefugees
also checked

kek. stolen.

Just gave me an idea for a story, a bunch of guys piloting their sex robots as murder drones, cleansing the earth of shitskins and feminists, then the robots return home and become perfect autonomous waifus.
This will probably be an anime soon if it isn't one already.

I'd watch that tbh.

Already been thought of

Literally pic related. She's a battle bot. Good ideas though.

why is she so perfect?

That's kind of a slutbot though. I think I'd prefer a waifubot tbh.

I can't wait for the sex robots revolution so we don't have to give attention to women anymore.

Why are all the dudes sharing a robot that's fucking disgusting.

you having a giggle mate?

He made a good point though. Why don't the dudes have personal bots?

Easy. She's a robot. I'd like her more if she had a human brain. It'd explain her personality.

I really don't care about sexbots all that much. We already achieved the impossible with VR. Wow, a woman that doesn't NAG?? or GAIN WEIGHT??

still look pretty creepy to me

You can bypass uncanny valley by making them obviously robotic. Realism is shit anyways.

time will tell, lil roastie. :^)

checked. yeah, the motto is waifubots, not slutbots.

Cute but she has no weapons :(

Maybe we could get /k/ to help her out?

Good ide.

Is that OC?

sexbots are pointless tbh, what's the point of having a physical robot when you can have haptic vr

yeah but with haptic vr you could fuck any waifu you want, with sexbots you'd always be stuck with the same model

Inb4 most women become cuckquean types due to the vast majority of guys choosing property.

Inb4 most women degrade themselves even further to becoming property to combat sex robots, yet still take a back seat to them in social relationships.

Inb4 guys have to explain to their cybernetic waifus why they have side bitches and drop spaghetti everywhere, but due to extreme modifications only makes the companion bot hornier.

I never could get behind the thought of being with her because I always thought she would be cold, solid and not have a good pussy

Giving the robot that kind of spirit but maybe a more mature body

Nope.
Yup.

Actually, you could take a base model and with the assistance of VR have any waifu that matches that form size & shape. Best of both worlds.

yup

Test

Good idea.

halfbakery.com/idea/Sex_20doll_20and_20phone_20sex_20worker_20integration_20for_20VR_20environments

That's interesting user. Not too sure I actually understand what's going on though?

That's outrageous. Mod should delete this.

Traps are better.

gtfo