LATIMES POLL: CLINTON ENDS SEPTEMBER DOWN 5 POINTS…

LATIMES POLL: CLINTON ENDS SEPTEMBER DOWN 5 POINTS…

Trump: 47.3%
Clinton: 41.7%

archive.fo/PyUTi

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kVuOT
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHUT IT DOWN

mfw all the media outlets are all united against Trump and yet they still can't win

bumping with unrelated image

Is this a testament to the absolute might of Trump, or the utter incompetence of Cunton and her kike handlers?
it's both isn't it?

Fascinating. Age charts could be interpreted as:

Education graphs:

Income, now this one was interesting. Very clear racial delineation, in my opinion:

The race chart was as expected:

The last section, "Who do you think will win" just goes to show how disconnected internet leftists are from reality. In that poll, every group favours Clinton, which is obviously absurd.

November's gonna be a rude awakening.

You fucked up twice.

It's precisely because they are all against him that he is winning. Americans fucking hate establishment candidates and it has been shown in the election cycle where while Trump for a while along with Rand were the only ones who openly admitted to being anti-establishment until they saw Trump doing well and started aping him. Media attacks will only make candidates of the future stronger since they've long since irreversible damage to their representation in shilling for criminal Hillary. It does not help that leaks have shown that media outlets essentially parrot what Hillary tells them to.

Big surprise. Niggers are completely confused.

Didn't Romney only get about 30% of wetbacks?
Trump is beating him and the magical underpants replicant was fucking from mehhico.

She is completely, utterly fucked.

27% according to pew archive.is/kVuOT . Trump is six points ahead, and I think it's too late for Obama to fly in more more Muslims.

Not only is Trump outperforming with Latinos on Romney. Check out how low Hillary's support is compared to literally every other Democrat.

Dats right but don't be getting comfy. We need to meet these fuckers head on as they'll all becoming out of the woodwork this month.

Fucking UN Twitter account saying if the 8m… overseas Americans vote they can beat Trump. These motherfuckers interfering in an election.

Complacency breeds defeat but it's definitely a huge white pill. Gotta keep registering evil whiteys and offering rides to the poll for grandpa and grandma for sure.

what's with the number of children shit next to the post times?

Delete this thread, every news outlet clearly stated Hillary won and she will rise in the polls, so this must be disinfo.

I didn't take the screenshot.

That's how many people replied to the post, who ever took the screenshot hid the replies.

I said it in an earlier thread. American expat here, literally no overseas Americans will vote. For one, it's a pain in the ass, and lefties hate doing difficult things. It's not easy to get all the way to an embassy to figure it all out. Two, they all view this election as something that's far away and the ones who don't like Trump are just glad they got out in time.

Hell, half of them probably don't even realize they can vote. Expat vote will be absolutely negligible, if anything Trump might get a few votes but no one where I am will vote for Hillary.

forgot to add that among expats it's pretty much an accepted inevitability that Trump will win

During the 2008 election the Republicans only got like 8% of the black vote. For Trump to have nearly 20%, Hillary is fucked

Americans like establishment candidates during good times. This is a huge blunder by the dems. They fan social unrest and lie about the economy while claiming everything is the best it has always been. And then run an establishment campaign. They want civil unrest to motivate black voters, but they want the economy to appear great so they can act like 4 more years of Obama is a good thing. They can't have it both ways.

Pick one lad

CTR wants this slid.

pick one, faggot
better yet, don't post here anymore.

Can you try a little bit harder?

Can you be less of a fucking retard and detect sarcasm? Not even who you're replying to, autist

You're right, they endorsed Hillary publicly, so Trump's winning even more than they say he is.

Right, because we haven't been under constant raid from the lowest effort CTR shills.

I just came into this thread and you're talking shit to me? You must be a real weak little bitch in the real to pretend you have balls here. I bet I could twist your little fucking worthless head around 180 degrees and drop you right there.

You need to die, bitch. Dubs and you get murdered today.

Also that many people are smart enough to see through the lies.

I've been in this thread for fucking hours m8, you don't know who the fuck you're dealing with. I know where you post, I know how you type, I know who your fucking waifu is you pathetic little shit. You think 180 degrees is enough to stop me, punk? I'll shove a stick of dynamite 720 degrees up your gaping cunt, bitch. I'll drop you fucking anywhere, hell, I'll drop your fucking pants and blow you before you know what hit you, faggot

Break your fucking neck.
Stick knives down your throat.
Mutilate your worthless corpse.
Son, your mother doesn't even get to look at you.
You get a closed casket pal.
I want to give your fucking worthless ass a New York smiley face. I want to leave you in a hospital hooked up to machines to help you even stay on this earth. You'll never eat solid food again, you'll never swallow anything comfortably again. You'll be lucky if you even survive you son of a bitch. I want you dead. You don't talk to me like that. Who the fuck do you think you are?

It shows that the kikes are not all-powerful. They can be beaten with enough will to do so.

(checked)

N-no, follow nazi! The jews can't be beaten for their power is overwhelming! Just give up! Don't vote!

Oy v… I mean, dang!

lol DLC

My dick is in space.

Driving through PA, it seems to be majority Trump everywhere. Hillary supports are in pockets and mainly by libtards in the big cities. Seriously more like 50% Trump 40% Hillary 10% other dicks from what I've seen.

trump and clinton are two sides of the same jewish paradigm

are either gonna end usury? are either gonna tell zionists to get fucked? are either gonna audit the fed?

Trump is actually going to audit the fed, whether he does anything after that remains to be seen.

Trump has said many times he plans to audit the Fed

get rekt cunt

and how many times has he said Israel is our greatest ally???

Once or twice, one time at AIPAC where if he didn't say that he would get politically fucked (And if you don't know why lurk moar shill) and one other time (If you consider it) He called the Israel leader a good one because if he didn't the zog would've made the same hitpeices back then about him that they are making now.

Blown the FUCK out.

praise trump & kek

Also keep in mind that she could get 100% of the nogs and it will still be a lower quantity of actual votes than Obongo's 90%.

The (((MSM))) keeps "forgetting" to mention that.

Nice copypasta, faggot

self checking my noice get

top lel.

Ann Coulter has said that in order to win an election a Republican would only need to get more White votes but it looks like Trump is getting everything.

Hey I'm not shilling - but I have to admit, I don't find Trump to be inspiring at all, just the best hold-over POTUS if you will, for us to get a really inspiring and glorious man in the office.

I am terrified of having Hillary AKA "America's Merkel" fuck out shit up for four OR MORE years, and getting the vote to as many current and new immigrants as possible, not to mention letting ISIS pour in(funny to be anxious about this as though it hasn't already just happened for the past 12 monts with fifty fucking people shot in a club) - WWIII is being fomented, I just want to be bulwark-ed as much as possible from the fallout

Then at the same time his foreign policy goes against what Israel wants. Just like his taco bowl and saying "I love mexicans." It's just words. His policy proposals are bad for the Jews.

Tell me more, Schlomo.

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Good news but (I might be called "CTR shill") let's remember that all polls are rigged.

Also remember that they will probably rig the election (to a certain extent).

So the obvious path to winning is to KEEP FIGHTING, this is far from over.

didnt trump defended israel interest and said he was pro israel?

(im honestly asking because i dont really know if he is a shill or not)

He said it to the Israelis. I don't know if he meant it or not, it isn't astounding evidence one way or the other since you can't exactly go full 1488 and expect to win in this day and age.

If I knew how to edit mp4's, I would overlay on top of the white guy being attacked in the parking lot asking in large white letters: "What if this was your son?"

People couldn't know whether or not it meant the black people or the white guy.

This is going to sound kind of out there, but I think the strongest thing we did was to get out there to the debate polls and invade every single one of them faster than bloody lightning, and make it so that Trump dominates all of them early on. Normalfags who aren't that much into politics tend to go with the more popular candidate, and so seeing Trump leading polls with ~35 points so quickly might have gotten a few to the God Emperor's side that would've been undecided otherwise.
Next debate we have to do it again, faster and stronger.

I love Reddit salt.

a guy at one of Trumps rallies yelled out that Jews did 9/11, and Trump said he is a good guy and on our side and not to kick him out.

he had friends die in the towers. he is a billionaire with connections.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna gas the Skype's.

That's the whole reason we do it. The media is so fucking against Trump 24/7 that measures like poll brigading are needed to combat their bullshit.