Assange - Hillary's control over Black Vote in Jeopardy

Julian Assange to make Bombshell Announcement in October
In Hillary Clinton's case, even a video or paper trail, does not matter - in terms of bringing charges…
Wrong, we have tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways
youtube.com/watch?v=lL7GRVW6srg#t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=lL7GRVW6srg#t=4m50s

archive.is/Uig7K

Kek has grown Powerful in these remaining months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if James is a Holla Forumsack. Man lives for IRL trolling.

If they didn't rethink their allegiance during the "superpredators" comment, what will it take?

For the record, @wikileaks hasn't tweeted anything since the 26th about the debates. They've been fairly consistently doing multiple tweets a day, so to me, this suggests something big is coming.

Something as bad as what that was supposed to be. i.e. a full meltdown where she uses totally unambiguous language.

Most HillBots are the lowest form of retardation. No one will argue this.
But I think that if Julian Assange used the DNC Hack and E-Mail thing first, then this one is going to be much bigger than "super predators".
We can only hope.

Audio of them calling niggers niggers.

blacks are so stupid they'd vote for Hillary anyway.. if they don't have enough reasons not to vote for democrats yet..

Assange is sounding more and more like nasa and elon musk,no seriously instead of teasing and going around bragging he should just release it already.

I bet you flop pretty hard in bed mate…
You gotta build the anticipation. So everyone starts talking about it.
Then u bust your nut in her eye, when everyone is watching. Haven't you learn anything?
shameful user, just shameful

…..in what authorities are calling a tragic nailgun incident.

No, patience is a virtue. Let the media keep blowing their load and dog piling on Trump when the election is still 6 weeks away.

It's important these bomb shells come out at a point where Hillary can't just wait for them to go away and people forget about it.

Exactly.

The other thing to make it work is releasing it at a time for maximum coverage and damage.

For example, he released the DNC leaks just before the DNC, thus guaranteeing lots of high profile resignations and actual media coverage.

With this new bombshell, I wouldn't be shocked if he releases it just before a debate, so Trump talks about it live on air in front of a massive audience.

Exactly. Let Hillary spend another 4 weeks calling Trump a racist and then drop video of her calling people niggers. Her campaign is dead at that point with no time left to spin it.

"Superpredators" isn't racist no matter how much niggers or Holla Forums would like to pretend it is. I'm hoping they have tape of Hillary going full Moonman.

Any criticism of non-whites is racist. That is the entire modus operandi of the left.

You know the worst thing about Hillary is that i'm positive that in private that she's just as racist as the average Holla Forumsack but she still wants white genocide and demographic replacement.

Absolutely disgusting.

This is The Democratic Party in a nutshell.

A party of extremely racist race traitors. Just what the fuck man?

It's more about making them not vote for anyone

Pretty much yes.

I hope it gets dropped before the next debate, and that it actually gets brought up in the debates, and that it doesn't get drowned out in a bunch of other points and handwaved away in the debates.

Sounds similar to Frank Underwood who pretends to be a devout Christian but is in reality a fedora behind closed doors.

They said Assange is going to say something next tuesday.

I understand the importance of dropping the bombshell as an "October Surprise" but I just feel like either:

A) It's not happening, there is no video of any sort.
B) It's a lot more inconsequential than Asslosange is hyping it up to be for months.
C) It'll be bad but be so obtuse that normies can't grasp it.

I hope I'm wrong but I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh man. That's going to cause a dumpster fire…full of tires. Can just see the infinite trolling opportunities. Just picturing thousands of Holla Forumsacks agitating blacks against the Lugenpresse and the left. Fake Twitter accounts like "Jaron Jackson" from Compton, alerting his fellow blacks to the Jews and establishment left using the blacks like pets etc…

How is Obama going to handle it?

Hopefully it's a video of Hillary calling someone a nigger.

Bonus points if it's a civil rights figure like Jesse Jackson.

I don't think O'Keefe would lie about something like this, as that would obviously tarnish his reputation.

This is literally all it will take.

Does this concern anyone else? Maybe he should stay indoors, away from windows.

This, every fucking time, normies should just be purged at this point…

Daily reminder that Hillary is the best candidate for anti-nigger relations. If you hate niggers, vote Ku Klux Killary.

BREAKING: Julian Assange just committed suicide by shooting himself from the top of a building a mile away

Impkying Nigger votes is based on reasoning and facts.

Desinfo agent spotted 😹

You forgot
D) It'll never actually get covered

Trump may bring it up in debates, but if she just laughs whatever it is off and the MSM don't fact check on it, only people who read stuff like Breitbart or Infowars will ever actually see it (as they'll fact check it).

This means it's not actually going to cause any real damage, as how many regular Brietbart and Infowars readers vote Clinton?

There's not even much chance of spamming it on media if it's easily digested, like a video. We can spam twitter, but it's not like google will allow it to be played as an ad on youtube.

Dumb cunt tries so hard to pander to the nigger vote when it's the spic one that's worth the most after whites and kikes, by far.

This guy gets it.

That's what it was before, too, as far as I'm aware.

I'm British, and the way our media presented the DNC leaks were that emails released by wikileaks caused suspicions that the primaries were rigged against Bernie. Rather than the obvious truth - there were suspicions before, the emails proved it.

Most normies won't care too look through the emails, so they go with however the media spins it.

The Spics are exterminating the Niggers in the streets.

Thanks lad.

Out of interest are you larping as a lafyboy screwed by Anglin or implying Anglin is actually a Filipino ladyboy?

Blacks would be triggered. It would get out to them in social
Media.

If Google and the media try to cover it up, there would be chaos among the Normie-tier left and black community.

Because "superpredator" is too big of a word for the typical nigger, they probably just look at the "super" part and think it's a compliment because they are that fucking stupid the goddamn retarded chimps.
But footage of them actually getting called NIGGERS? Oh yeah that will send them in a primal frenzy right away

I hope so. Depends of how digestible it is.

If it's another set of emails I think it may manage to get brushed under the rug, especially as the MSM will activate it's final shill mode by then.

If it's a video, we have a chance.

This is going to cause a narrative emergency among the blue-pilled, pozzed leftists and "underprivileged and oppressed" blacks.

into the trash it goes

He screwed me alright when he was not drunk. He always had yellow fever like RamzKikePaul 💃

Not an argument

You've screwed RamzKikePaul!?

What about Milo? Does that even work? If a gay man fucks a ladyboy is it gay or not?

Yes while Ramz was in Hungary. I am too feminine for a gay kike like Milo.

Clinton's are known for having called obama a nigger when he won the election the first time, something to the tune of " that nigger would have been shining Bill's shoes 20 years ago"

The quote was, IIRC, '20 years ago you would have been getting me coffee'. If that's on tape I would cream my pants.

whatever it was I could have sworn the SS agent directly heard the word nigger

No, not quite.

The modus operandi of the left is to act as though any criticism of non-whites is racist, but only if it is politically advantageous for them to do so. Read Saul Alinsky, they will never hold themselves to the same standard that they hold their enemies.

But audio tapes of hillary ranting about niggers? The leftists won't control the narrative on that one, the niggers will be offended no matter how the leftists spin it.

If Trump floods it on TV a few days before the election with all the advertising bucks he hasn't been spending, Hillary won't be able to save herself.

PRAISE KEK.

Anyone have a screenshot of the guy predicting this 2 weeks ago? Hilarious! So it begins, the WW of our time.

Assange leak will rip a new asshole of Hillary and US will enter martial law when BLM starts killing people. Obama gets his third term even though Trump wins.

I just summarized the post, anyone with a pic of the post from the guy can back me up.

THIS THREAD WILL BE SLID! PROTECT IT AT ALL TIMES!

Assuming the TV channels are happy to broadcast it.

I bet he has her saying nigger. When you say, 'bombshell' on the internet and make peeps wait for weeks, it had better be bombshell.

Oh God, can you believe the coverage? My sides might not be able to take it. NFL naggers, chimpout naggers, porch and tree naggars all a week before the election having their prized gibsmedat white momma calling them NIGGERS. That will be Kek's way of saying, Christmas has come early this year. As good as her passing out on tv.

All the fuckers who've been saying Trump is racist and then BOOM, Assange drops Hildog n-bomb. Reddit will implode. Tumblr, gone. Twitter hahaha the mental gymnastics that will go on will be Olympic tier. Facebook banning shit left and right hahaha sooooo good.

Trips confirm.

This is the future.

WHY SO LOW ENERGY?

WE will use all our accounts everywhere. I will burn every shell I have spamming normies.

Have faith. He hates her and has been locked in a broom closet for god knows how long now. This is his freedom. Otherwise, he probably IS going to be killed. 'heart attack' or advanced Cancer they just found in time to tell him he's going to die within the month.

Could be an epic Obama rant. I'd like that as it's current. Some shit when Bill was dropping loads in the oval office might be meh.

"NIGGERS" then her stupid laugh and am as happy as a nigger with some grape drank, fried chicken and watermelon.

you can expect many social media sites to start experience very convenient technical or financial issues when it happens.

So long as it's not just another "soon" debacle, I'll be happy. Assange has burned us before, building up something to be "super amazing happy fun time" and it turning out to be fucking nothing.

If people have shit, they should release shit. Stop the "soon"!

I think Twitter will ban Trump if he posts this. Imagine the happening train that would come from that.

When?

The last thing he was teasing up to was the DNC email leak, which led to the resignation of the chairwoman, then the resignation of her replacement, all within a few days the democratic convention.

Assange isn't a fag.

Assange isn't like OP.

Assange always delivers.

I don't think they would actually. It'd draw too much attention to it to normies.

What wouldn't surprise me though is if they started going ban happy on the people who will really diseminate this on twitter - Cernovich, Roger Stone, Molyneux, Dilbert Man, Paul Joseph Watson etc.

Just fucking imagine if we get video–high def video–showing Hillary herself, screaming to her aides about “I don’t want to rally in front of fucking niggers! There’s no fucking money in supporting niggers; we give them everything they fucking have! Every pair of 200 dollar shoes is 200 dollars that doesn’t go to US!”

Something completely unquestionable. Something that can’t be explained away. Something that would force any other person to drop out immediately. Something that makes the DNC seriously try to depose her (which she wouldn’t let happen).

The MSM was forced to cover her collapse on 9/11. They’ll cover it.

I would love to see Smerconish's deer in headlights expression as he furiously wrinkles his cone shaped head trying to explain this away

Triggered.

I don't doubt it.

Ill take it.

Please yes.

I'll believe it when I see it.

FAGGOT

tfw when hillary redpills the whole country about niggers

Fewer of them are voting for Hillary than voted for Obama

I think these things might be two separate things

Sauce on video: youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

wtf I'm #Ill4Hill now

so she really did bring them to heel…for her

that was epic as fuck

here, have some dank bantz

No not full moon man, if she did that Holla Forums might start supporting her.

October 4th is the ten-year anniversary of Wikileaks, so it's a good time, from multiple standpoints, for a big reveal.

This guy gets it. We do need to make sure everyone is registered to vote now, before their states deadline.

Wouldn’t support her, but damn if that wouldn’t be the best fucking way for her to go down.

Trump probably knew about this all along, which is why last month he started making strategic appearances in negro strongholds.

If he did that only after Hillary's gaffe, then it would appear too disingenuous.

*their

Same day as the VP debate. Would be memory-holed.

Ideally whatever bombshell he drops would become a main topic of the VP debates. This is all speculation, but hey, it's a speculation thread.

Pence is a pretty good talker so he may be a good person to bring this stuff up.

It's because the MSM is talking about Kek. The more people that know about Kek, the more powerful Kek becomes.

Kek outshitposted us all
He is the one and only…