Holla Forums broken
Holla Forums catalog gone
guess the only thread that is gone too
gamergate

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/erinx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The juice caused this.

You mean the shitposting thread where everyone is sucking off their pedo leader, Val?

kek. yeah.

HOLY SHIT GUYS, WHAT DARK SECRETS HAVE BEEN REVEALED IN THE GAMERGATE THREAD! THERE MUST BE SOME SUPER SENSITIVE INFO BEING POSTED IN THERE THAT WILL CHANGE ETHICS IN GAMING JOURNALISM FOREVER. NO WONDER THE THREAD GOT DELETED.

PANIC

That is every thread on Holla Forums though.

Marche posted his dog woman waifu for the 7 thousandth time and still crying that IA called him a furfag. I know pretty earth shattering stuff.

>>>/miku/ is gone too
and now this strange error

Spilling this onto a computer can cause issues

calm you tits. The majority on Holla Forums or at least in the gg breads are socjus dickheads anyway who just pretend to be anons. Shitposting the worst content all day long and derailing into wannabe Holla Forums convos together with EU sucking VAL while goons fill up the thread with bot spam and animus. Nothing of value is lost.

sometimes i feel sorry for all the 'actually' anons who still didn't notice the change in the breads, but hey, fuck them anyway.

There will be a point where (((they))) will cut it down, not today but soon.

r9k down

is this the effect of ICANN?

/feels/ is down too.

no, codemonkey probably breaking something on a live server

is Holla Forums on its own server?

Kek

that fat ugly guy who pretended to be hotwheels for some times?

sure it was a coincidant.

gamergate still exists?

It could be this tranny name who goes by name erinx(erin macdonald) the one responsible for this.

It was pissed a few months back about the site.

pastebin.com/u/erinx

let's be honest, GG was ruined by a hand full of elitist faggots trying to leaderfag it from Holla Forums, not the entire board, I think even most of Holla Forums now knows what an embarrassment the people in the GG general thread are

It ended in 2015. It's over except for a few cringey autists that like to pretend otherwise.

Holla Forums overall is shit and dead anyway because THERE'S NO FUCKING VIDYA

Yes I am mad Fuck you Faggot

Everyone is telling that namefag frog to fuck off every fucking day, but he won't.

This.

False, Holla Forums picked up on the Digra and Darpa shit, I digged them myself, I have rars of all their shit saved. Let's not rewrite history eh.

Another implying.

Compare cuck/v/ and full/v/, which has more vidya threads and better discussion. But I digress, I guess I'm not making any difference.

(checked)
Those kinds of digits don't come lightly user.

CNN pepe thread is 404.

We are either:
1. Getting shut down
2. Technical maintenance

I wouldn't say to prepare magnets and look outside for white vans, but
prepare magnets and look outside for white vans

Holla Forums was a bunch of pussies regarding GG. Got assblasted that fucking KiA and Holla Forums didn't want to deal with anything more than video games and wasn't willing to go full 1488 so rather than doing the legwork themselves by investigating what they thought was important most faggots just sat around being pissy and occasionally getting roped into the shit D&C eceleb (muh mark/acidfag/etc.) threads that would pop up here throughout 2015. It fucking hurt coming here and seeing retards fill entire threads sperging out over twitterfags.

The thread about pepe being shown at a university is also 404.

Pure coincidence.

Gee, I wonder who this could be?

Fuck off cunt but really who am I supposed to be I can't remember which one fucked a dog

Why bother? To circlejerk amongst ourselves over nothing? Holla Forums distanced itself from GG because 99% of the people in there are clueless idiots that get excited over twitter drama. Just take a look at r/kotakuinaction

They act as if pointing out misconduct in online 'journalism' by absolute nobodies is somehow important. Ethics in gaming journalism has nothing to do with why GG was started in the first place, it was the mass censorship absolutely everywhere against consumers who were sick of gaming being taken over to push a political ideology. Now both sides are flagrantly lying on what it's about.

GG died the moment Holla Forums types fucked off. I'm still laughing about how that huge CON leak happened and the people left can't do anything with it because they have no muscle left.

/fringe/ is down as well.

I go in there all the time and people are talking to him like normal. He is essentially your leader at this point, a leftist pedophile frog.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH /fringe/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Proof that jews fear the esoteric

He's not even French is he? I thought he was a kike.

Yes, goy, pure c0incidence goy, nothing to see here
we will be back with a black van shortly goy

btw that shit is spread over many chans like Holla Forums, though with more people in the lesser chans.

Yes, because the people involved are apparently directly linked to Clinton now.

Strange (((coincidence)))

haha, yeah

so what happened?

A node crashed. First time its happened like this. Im investigation it.

ok guys, prepare for ICANN..

I think the worst might just be happening.

At the same time, be careful and try to fully understand any of the "alternatives" we have. Apparently there are actually some people exploiting this to track IPs.

Frankly.. I don't understand why. We're pretty much the walking dead anyway, none of us are going to chicken out because of this.

I think I lucked out.. found a nice place with lots of russian hackers.

s/investigation/investigating/

?

Probably correct the record. They think if you get an IP address you can dox anyone. They want to dox anons to send hitmen after them which is probably going to wind up being some random niggers, personally I fucking welcome these fuckers to try anything.

They also think that frightens us.

When instead, it makes me get serious. Now I want to fuck with them properly.

But I'll wait for a proper casus belli.

I do a significantly relevant degree… for the last few months i've been prepared for anything like that. yes I know that's over the top considering im more like an annoying yapping puppy.. but you just don't know in this crazy world we're in nowadays

Did we break some filipino servers?
Is Pepe being too right wing again?

Holla Forumsfag terminology, it's s/wordToReplace/wordToReplaceWith/

Goyim, I…

I wonder how they will react when they make the connection that the Egyptians hated the Jews.

TRUMPS SUPPORTERS ARE FASCIST NAZI RACIST EGYPTOLOGISTS DON'T VOTE FOR THEM

OY VEY TRUMP IS LITERALLY MERNEPTAH

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION THAT DIED IN THE DESERT

too cool to use a * I guess?

The irony is that we're becoming more esoteric everyday similar to how some jews are.

Jews use lies and deceit to control, we use Truth to free.

The jews fear the light.

And shitposting.

Every gamergate thread ever.

Out of curiosity, how hard would it be for a CIA agent to fly to the Philippines, take a cab, break into a server room, pay off anyone there, steal a server, and walk away?

Shitposting is the ultimate truth.

Not that hard at all to be honest.

South East Asia has corrupt policemen.

You mean… that we wuz egyptian kangz all along?

We wuz shitposting kangz

da fuq, dawg, you new?

Oy gevalt, the antiquity shoah..

Servers are actually in San Francisco.

This