Police Brutality

Apparently some guy was selling CDs outside a convenience store, and the police tried to arrest him. He resisted until they threw him on the ground, at which point they discovered a concealed weapon and proceeded to shoot him in the head even though he was clearly incapacitated.

Holla Forums already made it to the comments section (le ebin memes xD), and plenty of people are defending the officers because he was a criminal so his life didn't matter.

Of course this will be painted as racism by liberals and ignored by most on the right, but I really think this is flat-out police brutality. Forget that the guy was black. There's no way to prove the officers were racially motived. The bottomline is that they essentially executed an innocent man. It doesn't matter if he was white, asian, or purple.

link: youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/la-cops-shoot-kill-man-selling-music-baton-rouge-store-article-1.2700548
instagram.com/p/BHiPe2BA67v/?taken-by=mediaoutrage
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/07/06/youre-reading-alton-sterling-written-idiots/
citypages.com/news/graphic-video-shows-black-man-bleeding-after-police-shooting-in-falcon-heights-video-8415016
instagram.com/p/BHiPpB5BGRv/
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/resisting arrest
gotnews.com/blackliesmatter-altonsterling-dead-beat-dad-not-father/
youtube.com/watch?v=ldqhPbdkFks
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/persecuted-jews.html
law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2006/146/78672.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meant to say 'incapacitated', not 'innocent.'

Very tired.

…Tommy, is that you?

I'm glad I don't live in the US is all I have to say.

Why didn't they shoot the guy in the arms?

It didn't look like they had to kill him, though I guess that's the point.

This, the type of person who would execute someone over trivial shit like this like a cosplaying Judge Dredd would get as much pleasure from taking down a hillbilly.

I guess they killed him for tresspassing outside a shop? Yes I know he resisted arrest too after refusing to leave, but essentially this is the crux of his death.

Sage because this kind of thread never goes down well.

So what? Just another dead lumpen right?

i dont think they even needed to shoot him at all. he was facedown on the ground. i just dont see how he could get his weapon and overpower two officers, and i dont think he would try something like that and ruin his whole life because of a petty crime. maybe he reached for his gun, but even if he did i feel like the officers could have very easily just grabbed his hands. also, how was he going to aim at them face down anyway?

seems like they should have stayed calm and disarmed a clearly incapacitated man, but instead they panicked and executed him.

im sure the cops were really considering his past when they blew his brains out.

apparently the shot him in the chest

he threatened someone with a gun

He was told not to resist arrest, he had a firearm, and he tried to use it. I'm glad the officer made it out alive and that there's another dead nigger that leftists will attempt to defend in spite of all the damning evidence.

i dont really care that he's black i just though two officers on top of someone could handle the guy without killing him.

why are you making this about race? typical /po/.

and this is supposed to be the master race?

They gave him an order and he disobeyed, he had a gun and could have easily killed them both. A police officers right to self-defense is more important that the right of a criminal who is fucking resisting arrest with a gun.

Why do you care more about a criminal's life when he's resisting arrest than the police officer who gave that criminal very clear orders?

look he was clearly a bad person but he has a right to a trial.

cases like mike brown? obviously self-defense. but this really seemed unnecessary.

He had a right to trial which he gave up when he decided to resist arrest and ignore direct orders to stand the fuck down. You're also ignoring the fact that in this particular case the criminal was armed and the officers had to make a split-second decision as to whether this guy was going to use that gun, if I were in his stead I wouldn't have taken the chance and done the same damn thing.

Bull shit. You're being willfully ignorant when the evidence is right there in front of you.

Why are you arguing with a person who probably wanked it to the video.
It's not worth it famalam

Ha ha holy shit, Holla Forums sure knows shit about shooting.

One more dead Hillary voter.

i dont think someone can reach their gun and use it when their pinned to the ground by two trained police officers.

again, i agree with you about cases like mike brown. i have no BLM agenda. i dont think the officers were racially motivated. i believe they panicked and overestimated the threat the guy posed.

trying to show my rationale.

based on his comments he seems a bit too dogmatic to ever admit a police officer used excessive force, though. got to stick it to the sjws and blm, you know.

A. From the police officer's perspective: why take the chance from someone who clearly has no interest in complying with orders to stand down and could kill you in an instant?

B. From the nigger's perspective: Why not just comply in order to increase your likelihood of surviving the situation? Why give the officer's an excuse?

Consider the cost of underestimating the threat then get back to me.

Isn't it allowed to carry a gun in public in Louisiana?

Louisiana is an open carry state yes

I have no problem admitting to the notion, in fact, it's usually the first thought I have when I watch videos like this. Then I consider the facts as their presented: they told the guy repeatedly to stand down and he didn't, one officer told the other as the guy was resisting and refusing to comply with orders that he was armed with a gun. Consider the police officer's personal right to defend himself, consider that he has a protocol that entails giving clear orders before using any force, which the video shows, he gave repeatedly to no fucking avail. The nigger could have complied and saved his life, but he didn't. The force used was clearly far from excessive, as the nigger never once made an attempt to comply, as you can very well see for yourself.

are you really taking a chance when the guy is clearly overweight and pinned to the ground by two people? there are for arms that can easily hold down his two, no?

that wasn't standard police procedure.

i sincerely that guy had no chance of shooting either one of them even if they didnt kill him. i guess that's where we disagree.

from an man pinned to the ground by two people? you act like the guy wasn't incapacitated…

also, it's not about compliance. you seem to think if someone disobeys then the cop has a right to do whatever they want. police officers are trained to deal with people wont comply (e.g. crazed druggies).

i guarantee you the investigation

report will say they used excessive force.

Then why the fuck does he choose to continue to disobey orders? Why do you show zero empathy for the police and appeal to the criminal's livelihood?

Are you even aware what police procedure is? They gave him orders and he refused to listen, he put up a fight and he got exactly what he should have expected to get.

Again, he's putting up a fight, he has zero interest in being hospitable, why the fuck would you take the chance? Be honest, if you were the cop, would you risk losing your life over such a trite consideration in such a situation? I don't think so. Quit pretending you give a fuck about the facts.

Source: nydailynews.com/news/national/la-cops-shoot-kill-man-selling-music-baton-rouge-store-article-1.2700548

There you go.

You act like he was, in spite of what everyone can see for themselves. He had a chance, and I'd prefer if the officers didn't take chances with criminals.

And what do you think they're trained to do you dumb fuck? Right to self-preservation fucking matters. Orders were given and disobeyed, the officers could have died. Take no chances with criminals. Stop being so willfully ignorant of what's right in front of you.

i just dont think a guy pinned to the ground by two officers poses a real threat. that is all.

If that was even remotely the case then it would have been in his best interest to not resist arrest in the first place, but the fact that he did and that he had a gun on him on top of that means you're dead fucking wrong. That is all.

my man, i hate BLM and all that shit… but when i watch the video all i see is a guy get pinned to the ground by two officers, then one screams that he has a gun, and while the guy is still virtually motionless facedown, an officers shoots him in the chest. i think that was excessive.

the preceding events arent relevant. police officers arent supposed to kill someone they've detained.

But why? Because he was resisting arrest to begin with, he was disobeying orders and if he was even remotely intelligent he would have stopped trying to shake loose. Nothing about this was remotely excessive, stop trying to appeal to one point of view without considering the other one.

What is this ridiculous nigger logic and why does Holla Forums try to justify it?

Police officers arent supposed to kill people they've detained because the resisted earlier.

Yes they fucking are. The cause to any given effect is fucking important if you want to know why and what's going on. Holy shit you can't be that stupid.

They are if they resist arrest with a fucking gun on their person.

They're supposed to defend themselves when their lifes are at risk, or does the life of a police officer mean nothing and the life of a criminal everything?

I'm done. you honestly just seem like an idiot. their lives were not at risk. the guy was pinned to the ground. a witness said he didnt even reach for the gun…. the guy posed no threat. they were in complete control and simply had to grab the gun, but instead they killed him, and you justify it because he resisted at one point. oh, and by the way, their police body cameras coincidentally fell off. funny how that works…

He had a fucking gun, why take the goddamn chance?

Then why fuck was he still trying to resist arrest? Why the fuck was he struggling? Because he thought he had a chance to squirm out of the situation and maybe go for his gun. Thinking from either perspective, he gave up his right to live when he put up a fight after being given direct orders which he refused. It's disgusting that you have absolutely no empathy for the police in this situation, at all.

I dont care about this shit at all anymore

Pick one

oh fuck a straw man comic

i said i didnt think it was racially motivated and that they panicked

Faggot, please. You know very well that the most you can expect from a proceeding like that is a leave with pay. They are never going to get indicted. It's never going to happen.

This is also prime time virtue signinling time for normies.

not an argument

meant for

police officers arent supposed to kill someone who's incapacitated. your whole argument seems to just be 'he deserved it.'

and of course Holla Forumsyp's defend this due to their unconditional love to the authority of the capitalist state. Middle class white suburbanites need unaccountable pigs in order to feel safe from the scary proles.

The media frames these tragadies into a racial context as a way to divide and conquer through idpol.
The white now has to choose the police side and reinforce the police state and the black had to choose the criminal side reinforcing thug culture.
And in the end nothing changes, racial tensions stoked, the media gets ratings, both sides virtue signal.
Im sure you could find many instances of police brutality on white people with a mere google search .
But thats not important, lower class whites being beaten or killed by police does not feed the racial narrative.

If he was actually incapacitated then he wouldn't have continued to move and resist orders to comply. Of course he fucking deserved it, he broke the law and then put up a fight (while he had a gun.) Criminals are supposed to comply once they've been apprehended, police officers are supposed to take them in so they can get a trial. This faggot decided to press his luck. You have zero ability to see things from either side here.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I hope they make homosexuality a crime again so they can put you down like the servile dog you are.

In any case, are you telling me you've never broken the law? Have you never "pirated" media before?

Too bad those cases don't make headlines. Also anybody who gets too hyperbolic about police brutality probably has no experience around crime or living in a low-class setting. If you're willing to rob someone then you clearly don't give a fuck about someone else's rights, the cop or the public have very little real reason to care about your rights. If you really want rights you have to obey the law.

OP is kinda misrepresenting what happened.
Sure, killing is absolutely too far, but he *did* resist and tried to pull the gun.

Can't really blame them much, but in the back of the head? Should have been the arms or legs. I get it though, pressure n stuff.

Of course I have, why the fuck do you think I have so little fucks to give for the criminal? I've watched plenty of friends go to jail because they were willing to rob other people, I've run from the cops and wound up in the hospital, if I had gotten away that would have been nice, but once you're on the ground it's common fucking sense to comply because up to that point you've shown no reason why you should have anybody respect your well-being let alone your rights. The nigger in the video was being stupid and even though he was fucked he continued to press his luck. Morality aside, he still should have listened to the cops. I guarantee you his autopsy will show he was fucked up.

my man, a witness even said the guy was completely incapacitated and not reaching for the gun.

a witness said he didnt go for the gun and that the officers were holding his arms

You can see with your own two eyes that that's a load of shit. If he was 'incapacitated' his ass would have been still. He was anything but incapacitated, moreover you can't have a fucking gun on you and be considered 'incapacitated.'

meant for

if you arent reaching for the gun and you're being held down by two people, you're incapacitated

You know that you and everyone else who watched that video are a witness too, right? You can see he wasn't complying in the slightest.

As long as he had a gun and he was moving and refusing to comply with orders he was anything but.

i didnt say he was complying. i said he was incapacitated.

Being 'incapacitated' literally means being deprived of power. Having a gun, having the ability and using your ability to continually resist arrest in spite on continually repeated orders to cease and desist means you are not fucking incapacitated son.

people are allowed to carry guns, so as long as he doesnt reach for it (which the witness said he didnt) then the officers should be able to disarm him pretty easily.

i respect your opinion, honestly. he should have obeyed, and for all i know the witness might have been misrepresenting what really happened.

this is what stormfags actually believe

How is being pinned down by two ebin masterrace cops without access to your gun not being deprived of power?

It doesn't matter how much money you have in your goddamn wallet. You obey the law because you have a desire to live in a society that doesn't rob, rape and murder you without repercussions.

As long as they obey the law, yes. You lose your rights when you break the law, that's how it works.

the same guy who said

If he didn't think he had power he would have wised up and complied.

ah if someone is incapacitated and the happen to find a gun on them they can just kill them there. cool.

Only because they actually din.du nuffin

I never said I was perfect. You can't learn the benefits of the law if you haven't seen what it's like to be lose them, what it's like to live in a world where people don't give a fuck about your rights. I'm grateful for law and order because without those things you will see how brutal people really are.

It does, stormfag. Otherwise, the guys that played with fire with the public's money would have been arrested. It's a bourgeois "justice" system, where the law is applied differently for those who have money and those who don't.

I would rather not do either

your argument is pretty much collapsing at this point. it's not about what the person incapacitated THINKS he can do; it's about what he can actually do. the officers had him pinned down and all he could do was squirm. do you seriously believe that overweight man had a chance of flipping two officers off him? they were in complete control.

Again, I care more about the cop's safety than the criminal who is refusing to listen to the cop. If he wanted to live he should have listened.

You only care about one half of the public so you really can't talk.

So, not obeying is grounds to assassinating someone that posed no real threat to the piggies?

Guy living in Kenya here.

This is literally what niggers believe. It's not the rayciss pohleese system over here that deals with criminals, mobs of other poorfags will beat them half to death or light them on fire. They aren't the bourgeoisie or the "agents of the bourgeoisie", they're piss poor slum dwellers who hate scum that steal.

It's more like do what I do because I've done different and it was awful.

I used my grand powers of deduction retard, I can't read minds. Never take chances with criminals who are refusing basic orders. If you want rights then obey the law faggot.

i dont give a shit that the guy was black. show me where one person in this thread accused the officers of racism. you can't because you're desperate, so you're relying on straw men.

kek

I beg to differ. He had a fucking gun after all, but no, let's continue to appeal to the criminal's well-being and not the safety of the guy who protects you from crime.

Indeed. I only care about the proletariat. The bourgeois already have a system in place that cares for them, whereas the proletariat has none.

Stormfag, please

Doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite

What?

That's a little eurocentric and racist, don't you think? Are you implying Kenyans are inferior to Americans?

it was meant for

HE HAD A GUN*

*that a witness claims he made no attempt to use

Well color me surprised.

The law is for everybody, regardless of the amount of money you have. Your communist bullshit holds no water in America.

I could have omitted that fact, I was using that anecdote to explain that criminals really don't give a fuck about the life of the cops or about rights in general. Appealing to their rights as they refuse to even be taken into custody is laughable if not morally repulsive.

their moral code as a whole is certainly inferior.

buddy, no one here is a black lives matter activist.

Could he use the gun while being pinned down by the two piggies?

The bourgeois pig squad only protect themselves and their porky masters. But since you're classcucked beyond redemption, you believe your illusion.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that it's a failed state who barely stepped out of its spooks tribal tensions that were greatly exploited and heightened by colonialism.

I meant the poor not niggers.

I wouldn't have taken the chance once he was showed he wasn't willing to comply with basic orders.

Waiting for the piglets to storm wall street and DC any minute now

And then you would be a closeted hypocrite, rather than a proud one. No difference whatsoever.

He was still moving and yes, he very well could have. Why take the chance and risk your life?

Bullshit. They protect you even if you don't want to admit it. They put their lives in danger because they don't want to watch their society degrade into a third-world shithole where murder, rape and robbery are normal.

you cant expect people to seriously believe a fat man pinned down by two cops had a chance to hurt either officer.

witness said one officer was holding his hand and the other his arm. he was face down. the guy had no chance of shooting either officer and more importantly, NEVER REACHED FOR THE GUN.

You sure don't sound like someone who lives anywhere near crime.

Who said I was proud? Can't learn from mistakes I'm not willing to own up to.

This is why you lose. You appeal to the criminal's perspective without considering the life of the cop. Yeah, believe it or not, the fat man had opportunity, and I'm glad he was deprived of it. A dead criminal is better than a dead cop.

How is a piglet protecting me from crime when he can't even arrests the faggots that tanked the economy for profit?

Did you say the law was for everyone? If it's so, why didn't they arrested/killed the bankers after they tanked the economy for profit?

It wouldn't matter if the guy was in a straight jacket and the gun was in pieces on the ground. He's a NIGGER and therefore scary and bad and deserves bad things.
t. Nazi expert

You can witness the video yourself. You can see he's still putting up a fight.

You sound really fucking stupid. Because a cop isn't arresting CEOs and bankers means he should stop preventing robbery, rapists, and fucking murderers from roaming the streets? Seriously?

It's called respect for an ordered society.

Are you actually retarded, faggot? I'm saying that if they don't do that, the law isn't for everyone and the piglets only exist to protect bourgeois interests

Sormfags, everyone

It sounds like you're saying that because cops aren't arresting the people you want them to arrest they should just let everybody murder, rape and rob as they please.

Criminals are a certain kind of people, they're the kind that deserve little respect.

What does that have to do with police abusing their power?

[strawmanning intensifies]

He wasn't suspected of crimes, he was on the verge of going to jail and royally fucked up his chance at due fucking process by disobeying orders to cease and desist. You're really fucking thick aren't you.

The irony of this statement is what's thick.

You're much more worried about what a criminal deserves than what the cop deserves.

PROTIP: If you're carrying a concealed firearm and a cop throws you to the ground, it's probably in your best interest to stop moving and voice your compliance, even if you're innocent. A day in court is much better than a day at the morgue.

That's a nice strawman you got going there, stormfag

A cop deserves nothing but contempt. All agents of the bourgeois deserve nothing but contempt. They aren't there to protect me or my interests but their capitalist's overlords

Is this how the law works in America?

Actually they are, so as long as you don't try to rob other people, rape other people, and murder other people. They will arrive within 20 minutes tops to come to your aid if someone is trying to do either of those three things. They get paid to do it, and they risk their lives to do it everyday, even if you continue to claim otherwise.

You bet. If you want a chance at a trial that don't resist arrest. Hopefully that makes sense to you.

I'm worried about the appropriate usage of force by people trusted to protect society. What someone 'deserves' is irrelevant. The fact that you're making it an issue of who deserves what shows what a simple minded troglodyte you really are.

My interest is having a good job. My job ad job market was destroyed by the CEOs that tanked the economy purposefully for profit. The CEOs walk scot-free while I have to battle not to starve. Remember me exactly how piggies protect my interests and not their capitalist's overlords?

If the cops fear for their lives, yeah. They're prone to panic just like you and me. Don't resist arrest when carrying a lethal weapon, or better yet, don't resist at all. They'll have more ammunition to use against you in court.

Towards criminals who have broken the law . . .

I disagree. What someone does or doesn't deserve is a matter of justice.

If they want you dead, they will kill you and will forge a scene of seeming "self-defense". It doesn't matter if you resist or not.

And not being murdered or raped.

It makes all the difference, as if you would know.

Are you that much of a coward that you spend every minute of every day thinking that someone is out to get you? Are you that much of a faggot that you can't defend yourself? So much for "masterrace"

Not necessarily, but yes, them too.
In civilized countries there are procedures that dictate what amount or type of force is appropriate in a given situation. You have the moral compass of a child, so I don't expect you to understand.
That's what courts are meant to determine.

No reason to make it easy for them. It's getting harder and harder to get away with that shit when smartphones are common and body cameras are standard issue. You want to make it visibly apparent that you're complying 100%, both for your safety and the benefit of your legal case.

You could try to run before they tackle you but the chances of success are slim and it'll only make the charges against you worse.

Not in a society that has no tolerance for murder or rape because we put those people behind bars after we give them a trial by their peers assuming they don't flip out and resist arrest.

I can, but old people and little children can't. I do care about protecting the weak and innocent unlike your faggoty ass.

Kill all cops and the scum that lick their boots.

Which are contingent on how criminals respond to said procedures. In the case of OP's video the nigger didn't give a fuck about any procedures, did he?

Is you definition of "getting away" to no be discovered? If so, then you're right. It doesn't change the fact that pig has been found guilty when it was overtly obvious that there was excess of force.

For someone supposedly saying we should follow the law, you seem all too eager to add something that isn't in the code of law

That no* pig

You should be shot along with the cops.

*tips slave collar*

Resisting arrest is against the law, if that's not plainly obvious.

Nobody here gives a shit about America or the law

And you're a feminist.

That's perfectly fine with me. Just know that it's in your best interest to give a shit if you want to stay alive. I don't really believe you don't give a shit.

Show me where it says tat resisting arrest is ground for instant execution

If you want a trial you have to at least allow yourself to be arrested. Get it?

No shit, retard.
I'm saying the amount of force used should be proportional.
How's that dick taste?

t. Reactionary servile trash

It was proportional.

And? You're someone who deserves to be shot along with the cops.

It's hilarious that cops and their legal defense force are always nazis and then the cops wonder why they've alienated everyone

No I don't get it. Shoot cops and kill their children.

I don't really care what you think.

Nietzsche also laughed at anti-semites, as the Nazis were…

Nobody's perfect mang.

Not an argument and not what I asked

Are you talking about me or the stormfag I answered to?

Yes you do

It doesn't matter what she thinks. It's what you deserve :^)

Great defense of your nonsense cobbled together contradictory ideology

Are you trying to hypnotize me or something?

Not really.
But you've established that you suck the dick of state authority, so reasoning with you is impossible.

The Stormfaggot, of course :3
The greentext was from a line of t-shirts popular among right-wing misanthropes around the time Eric Garner got murdered.

Why come to leftypol to argue if your feelings weren't hurt

Resisting arrest means you have no interest in going to court or the justice system in general. It means you can't be reasoned with.

If I wanted to have a debate with a feminist I would have gone to reddit.

Oh, so America is a police state? Right, gotcha.

America has police, yes.

/thread

Cops don't serve cops. Cops serve the people. If they kill someone without due cause, they've failed their job and probably should get to prison

But clearly the law isn't enough, so someone should just get it over with and merk them.

Life for life.

If I wanted to debate a virgin I would have gone to r9k

There's a lot of wisdom to be learned from that.

Yeah, and that's grounds for executing them : D D DDD

Well that's debatable. Police usually follow the law.

tits or gtfo

Thanks for the meme, I guess.

I should ask the same f you, fat shit

Memes all the way down.

I really don't think you want to see my tits.

Not the one who asked, but I do.

You're welcome Bruce/Caitlin.

(heil)
How dare you sexualize me like that.

*has orgasm*
*shoots tranny fluid*
JK
My name's much prettier than those.

Do you know what a flower is? They're basically big vaginas showing off to be pollinated…
lrn2biology
See? Memes.

Unless you look like picture related then we have nothing more to say.

kys

Is trying to get women out of your league who hate you because you have unrealistic expectations of life why you're a virgin.

Feminists are either manly women or feminine men, both are ovenworthy.

Most people here are feminists or pro-feminist. Stop memeing. This isn't your territory.

So basically you're all goons?

Ayy lmao

Hello newfriend.

I don't speak cancer/pol/ lingo. Sorry, bud.

Well don't worry. Nobody wants to date you so it's a moot point. Maybe if you improved your attitude you would be worth it for anyone, but you're not.

It's ancient halfchan lingo.

lol thread limit what a bunch of fascists lol

for people who claim to hate fascists you sure do act like em
lol

gay boys

Idk about goons but I know you're a fucking loser lol

fags

homos

i fuck you all

I've never heard of halfchan.

penis posting

what is this all about

That means a lot coming from a feminist.

vagina here

i bet you guys dont even like vagina

i love vagina

i have over 1 gb of vagina on my computer

It should since even someone like me is out of your fucking league

stare into it

what do you see ?

I really appreciate you put on a trip so I could filter you. It's polite that you did that. I like that.

kek

can you see it ?

You don't even know where the jimmies meme comes from, you adolescent shitbag.

ok ill take it off thanks

vagina boy here

pussy galore

good one

vaginal eruptions

You can read my mind?

pussy explosion

Still filtered :)

bOOM PUSSY EVERY WHERE

VAGINA IS EVERY WHERE

Eris

whut

hm?

we must stop the raids

i like rules but only when they stop those naziiiii Holla Forumslackssssssss

hey its pol time cuck cuck cuck cuck lol cuck i am pol cuck

no i am lefty pol i must defeat the evil naziii trolsssssssssssssssssss for socliamsssssssssss

vaginaaaaaaaaaaa

I wonder if this is that one guy from hawaii who has autism

lol maybe it you paid your mods they would be able to stop this

It's probably that one gardener from Hawaii who has autism

but then again you believe in socialism so who needs money am i rite ?????

so no money for them therefore they provide shitty service lol

this is kind of like a mini socialism experience

you get free services

but the response time and quality is poor lmao

i just thought that was pretty funny rofl

i think purple and black man is gone

his wifes black son needed to be changed

Because you never shoot for limbs, that's stupid movie/videogame shit.

Don't point a gun at something you're not willing to destroy. If you're not willing to kill someone, don't point a fucking gun at them.

Yeah, it's horrific.
It's just par for the course with human "civilisation" though.

It helps to take a step back and remember that you're looking at a species who only figured out internal combustion a couple of hundred years ago and still largely believe in magic. Set your expectations low, then you can get excited when they take a step rather than getting exasperated when they fall on their faces.

This is bullshit though.

Other countries don't have an active, brutal civil occupation that consistently murders individuals of the social body its set out to "protect."

America is exceptional in its creation and maintenance of a racially asymmetric regime of violence and repression.

At least while Europeans were destroying themselves and sucking away the soil and flesh of its colonies there were distinct moments of enlightened self-critique.

Something similar never occured in America. It remains in myth rather than only regressing into it as the Enlightenment countries do.

It would be a lot better if we just killed all the non-whites so we wouldn't have to deal with all the whining about muh oppression.

No revolutionary should ever defend this. Remember, if a revolution ever comes, these dead "criminals" are going to be your criminals. And why do you all of a sudden start giving a fuck about property rights?

America is about average. It's great compared to North Korea where people get enslaved for 3 generations as punishment, but it's shit compared to parts of northern Europe.

Pic related is the point I'm making.

Fucked up the image.

Holla Forums, especially american leftists on here, is delusional when it comes to the real movement towards communism. They're still waiting for some pure proletarian mass to rise up and demand co-ops or something. They can't see what's developing right in front of them, the fact that the most coordinated, longest lasting politically motivated actions, insurrectionary even, against the political wing of capital have taken place in Ferguson, Baltimore, London, etc. by people who look like the dude who got killed.

The longest lasting civil insurrection in modern american history was Ferguson and yet "leftists" on here can't help but cry "idpol go!" whenever someone clearly points out the racial characteristics of American capitalism.

How do we escape this cycle? How to stop the proles from dividing and make them see the bigger picture?

The trouble is that the racial/economic dynamic isn't cut and dry. There are poor whites and well off non-whites. Furthermore, black Americans are notoriously ethnocentric (makes sense considering their history). Frankly many of them have trouble seeing past the black=good white=bad dichotomy. It's kind of hard to have solidarity when some of the people with the most revolutionary potential think you're the enemy because you look like the people who fuck them over.

The only real move towards communism is research on automation. Everything else is fighting the symptoms.

I would rather be shot dead than rot in jail again. Maybe the cops were just nihilistic like that.

I already told yall, police brutality should be framed in a class argument not a racial one, but both sides and the media want to jerk off to Nazi masturbation fantasys.
its idpol, divide and conquer.

she named a god in response to you naming a god. One of a different pantion, but one that accomplished the same godly role. Interestingly, both of these gods have internet cults following them.

Tits or GTFO.

Tip harder faggot

get a load of this faggot

Wow, people on this board really are retarded.

instagram.com/p/BHiPe2BA67v/?taken-by=mediaoutrage

Plus, even if by luck shooting the guy in the arms effectively incapacited him, i'm pretty sure deliberatley maiming someone would ending up in ruinous lawsuits…

A lot of animals have some general ethics awareness.

The only real "racial characteristic" of american capitalism is exploiting a centuries-old divide to throw a cloud of bullshit over the reality of capitalism.

also reddit pls go

Nigga you high? They're only obeying instincts, no fucking awareneness, even less an ethical one.

Humans are not special snowflakes in the animal kingdom. You aren't doing anything more than interfacing your internal and external environment.

XD this

Every day niggers get away with crimes they deserve much worse punishments for, simply because they are black. So call me back when they start getting punished properly and I'll stop smiling when I see a random black killed, because they think the same thing when they see random whitey killed.

lol whut

You've contained the polyp cancer nicely in this thread. Good work.

It's Holla Forumsyp, you dumb redditor

This is a fat lie

Sure. Some humans have less ethical awareness than the average animal. Some humans come pretty damn close to the blue line in that image. The institutions in our societies are not particularly ethical though. The average person is vengeful and cruel, and that is reflected in our societies' laws and customs.

Ethics is not the same as being a "civilized, good person", because revenge and cruelty can be a part of a set of ethics.

See, I hear this all the time, but you can look at any reality TV show where cameramen follow cops around and in nearly any other case, a large grown man will be subdued to the ground, cuffed, or in some cases tazed, and if it comes to that it's brief and non-fatal. Everyone has heard at least one story of a lunatic that flailed for minutes before sleeping the night away in the drunk tank. Suspects being shot on sight when not responding to lethal force used to be nearly unheard of before Waco, and even after that there was a period of serious police scrutiny.

The problem here isn't race, it's the fact that people are being summarily executed. People are too fucking stupid not to see the implications here. In twenty years it will be acceptable for the police to put down any "feral thug" that some sleazy congressman wants out of the picture. Our freedoms will be taken away simply by the government slowly brushing them under the rug, and these imbeciles think that murdering some petty thief will make the streets safer at night while hardened drug gangs continue to operate underground, which leads me to believe that fear of crime has absolutely nothing to do with rational self-preservation.

This is the truly sad implication of how Black Lives Matter are the only noteworthy activist group criticizing police overreach. It's just like economic inequality–they don't mind that injustice happens, they only care about a perceived identity bias involved. White and especially Native American men are also victims of this inanity, but apparently it's fine when that happens. If you point out that males are magnitudes more likely than females to be victims of police brutality, these same good ol' boys just shrug and accept it like some kind of inverse male feminazi.

They've become unwilling to stand up for their right to exist. This is a textbook example of a species that Darwinian evolution will not be kind to.

But hey, now we have the Internet, where typing "nigger" publicly is normal. And that's all that matters…right?

One more dead stupid ebin memenuffin, piece of shit nigger. Nothing of value was lost.

One more dead stupid ebin memenuffin, piece of shit nigger. Nothing of value was lost.

This is just the stupid SJW media trying to fabricate everything. Don't trust what these fucks have to say. The liberal media are such mischievous degenerates.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/07/06/youre-reading-alton-sterling-written-idiots/

You forgot to add :^))

Haha people that don't know about word filters. I wonder where they're coming from?

You know people are gonna look back at 2016 like they did 2006 and people like you are going to be dug up and mocked

bearing arms dot com

lmfao

I do know, because people will always be ignorant of the truth of reality, and that they will always be afraid of it like the brainwashed puppets they are.

Keep heckling, sheep.

the truth of reality

The food that is fruit. The dirt that is dust. The redundancy that is redundant. The truth that is reality.

This thread can be summarized as
The US truly is 1st world in name only.

pic

Your life must be amazing.

as little*

pic

Actually, flowers are big vaginas, OR big dicks OR both at the same time.

t. agriculturalist

Saved

Why do you guys keep doing it?

You've clearly never studied policing or criminal procedure smh

Isn't this guy an Alex Jones-tier nutbag?

Why the fuck is he defending the police?

Oh the humanity :(

Entertainment

citypages.com/news/graphic-video-shows-black-man-bleeding-after-police-shooting-in-falcon-heights-video-8415016

This is another case. Less than 24 hours later.

I hope shit gets lit and proles get a chance to workover their local PD.

No grieving, no condolences. All that needs to be expressed is pure class hatred towards the fucking pigs.

Fuck off cop apologists.

What has made the narrative fall apart?

I'd actually like to see the data on that, but it would make sense. Crime had been on the decline for awhile since the mid nineties, but it's recently started to rise again.

Holla Forums is obviously buzzing about this, so I felt this was relevant.

It's not a strawman if he actually says it! :^)

lol k

just admit that you think his race gave him satanic hulk powers

Pretty sure that's resisting.

According to your bullshit, someone who even slightly gets in the way of a police officer can be shot without question. You fucking moron.

resisting arrest does not mean lethal force was automatically warranted

Go fuck yourself cuck.

Some nigger just posted this video of Sterling getting shot. Look at him trying to resist the officer in an agressive, murderous manner.

instagram.com/p/BHiPpB5BGRv/

We're not ignoring it, we don't give a fuck. You've been told this repeatedly. I don't buy for a second the story of some pig trying to save his worthless skin, I've heard the lie of muh resisting arrest about that a million times if it's once. Your repeating it over and over won't make anybody but you give a fuck about the Boy Who Cried Wolf Resisting Arrest.

Remember, Sterling was a criminal that also raped his child because he's a pedophile. He deserved to get shot to prevent criminals like this to wreak havoc on our streets.

What mental gymnastics did you have to pull to reach that conclusion?

They assumed he was trying to reach for his gun.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/resisting arrest

In short, officers can say you were breaking the law by slightly getting in the way of them trying to arrest someone else and, because it's a physical action, have legal grounds to shoot.

I'll take that as a compliment.
>instagram.com/p/BHiPpB5BGRv/
That's actually a little less aggressive than I assumed he was. I've seen drunks put up far bigger fights on TV.

Because a fucking child molester would have walked in a trial.

If the officer's gun was properly secured, he would have no chance of pulling it out before they can react.
All this really proves is how grossly incompetent the cops were. Reminds me of that horrifying video where a little kid got swatted and the SWAT team fumbled around like idiots trying to get in.

Hi newfag. Your magic cuck insult doesn't work here, it just makes you look like the downsy fumblefuck you are. Same with the tripcode.

I'd say take off the trip but don't. Let me filter the poopy posts you make.

Well if you're resisting arrest with a gun, yeah.
You got to remember that police officers are people too, and are likely to fear for their lives when they see an agitated ape with a handgun.

Some cuck tears here.

cuck

No you idiot. Resisting arrest itself is the charge on which an officer can shoot someone. Not the extenuating circumstances like a gun.

Are you seriously this bad at legal issues?

You're moving the goal posts, I'm not talking about general law, I'm talking about this specific case.

No, you see, he had to be culled before he started impregnating everyone's white daughters with his massive horse dick.

And yet "general law" is what applies to all cases and precedent is the basis for determining further cases, which means that every time an officer shoots someone under questionable circumstances and gets away with it in court, it sets precedent for them to be allowed to do that again in similar circumstances.

Again, are you really this bad with legal issues?

If he was only pretending to be retarded, he did a very good job.

If referring to someone wiggling back and forth on the ground as an "aggressive, murderous manner" is serious I'll eat my hat.

is this true?

He wouldn't have walked into a trial because he didn't want to get caught obviously…but him getting shot is a good thing for both the child (despite the child possibly being a subhuman negroid, which means that the child did deserve to get raped), he relentlessly raped and for society as a whole. It was a heroic thing what the cops did.

gotnews.com/blackliesmatter-altonsterling-dead-beat-dad-not-father/

Sterling was never a good father, nor deserving of anything but shame and four bullets in his chest.

Had myself a hearty kek

Holla Forums here.
It's clearly police brutality.
Myself? I was attacked and assault by pigs for refusing to provide ID.
We are heading for a police state.
(Sad thing is you faggot champion the media systems bringing us their). :(

Many in pol don't give a fuck b/c they live amongst blacks. They actually know what the media suppresses, and rightfully want segregation.
Regardless, that doesn't make what the piggies did right or defensible.
Conversely, the riots the blacks will have won't be defensible either.

On a separate note. I used to be just like you stupid fags. Even when to the "rally for sanity" in DC.
(idk how to embed)
This is some food for thought:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldqhPbdkFks
Here's some more foods (neverhotpockets):
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

& lastly. For all you idiots hopelessly lost with fingers in your ears:

My favorite quote. Its by a 15th century Rabbi: from Libbre David

"To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly."
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/persecuted-jews.html

Gee user, that's an awefully funny thing to write…

law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2006/146/78672.html
is there any more info on the case? Is he one of those guys that was 20 and had a 16 year old gf?

also

Fucking waste of life these cop cunts.

Even when a man obeys the law and follows the officer's instructions, they gun him down in full view of his daughter.

No mercy for the police, they'll join their owners against the wall.

The reason why cops are idiots and don't know how to do their job:

thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

And Holla Forums will see nothing wrong with that, remember they're cheering on the Phillipine's president.

dammit, Harrison Bergeron was supposed to be a hamfisted parody of Randroids, not an instruction manual!

Why? He's a fucking idiot or a 6.5/10 troll, why are you afraid of reading his dumbass opinion?

Right, just like we're responsible for everything else you dislike.
And yet they can't provide any hard evidence, ever. How bout that?
Well at least your conclusion's goo-
Yes, we should expect the same level of professionalism from people being murdered regularly by pigs to have more professionalism than pigs. That is more reasonable than expecting public servants to serve the public, and to face legal consequences for breaking the law they enforce. :^)
Right, because everybody who isn't your special snowflake ideology is a leftist cuck hippie librul who faps it to John Stewart and Brian Flynt.

Wow I really want to hear about why I should blame all my troubles on niggers and jooos on this unrelated thread, what a great contribution, thanks so much you really have Red-Pilled me! Hail Shitler!

Nothing has changed since the 15th century. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to a witchburning, after which I think I'll go hunt some wild boar. Unless the Bard makes another play, then I'll go see that, his sex puns are always great.

Somehow I doubt you've been able to reproduce. You can't be a good father without being a father. Since you're not a good father, you should be shot you too. :^)

I browse Holla Forums every day, and the only other major board I use is /a/.
I'm sick and fucking tired of "anarcha"-feminist posters bringing their idpol here.

Also, that wasn't a meme. That was an accurate description of how imageboard culture used to work before it got overrun by imbeciles.

Rolled 1, 2 + 7 = 10 (2d2)K I L L W H I T E Y

Alex-Jones tier rightists are pseudo-fascists who claim to hate the government but will endlessly defend the police.

Holla Forums is a feminist board, deal with it.

someone make an edit of this with a black kid talking about how beneficial it'd be to shoot a cop

like if this is all justified by a ~chance~ of him using his gun then he had just as much right to shoot the cops as they did to him because there was a ~chance~ (actuality) that they could've shot him

all this thread has done is showcase Holla Forums's transparent racial doublestandard a g a i n

Hey, that kid isn't wrong

you wonder why everyone hates you SJW faggots

Whoever shoots cops is a friend of mine.

i mean how fucked he'd be by the system (MUCH more than a cop would be for shooting a black kid)

No one cares what a slave has to say

Not an argument.

You do, since you replied, friendo :^)

Don't forget, it's only through duty are we truly free.

What?

autism.

"Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character."

-Albert Einstein

I guess that's why the FBI had a profile on Einstein for supporting Socialism, and having Marxist sympathies, and how that could sway the public if he made it more known.

Or, why he had opinions as such in the first place.

Anyone can quote mine known figures

"As socialists, we are opponents of the Jews, because we see in the Hebrews the incarnation of capitalism, of the misuse of the nation's goods."

-Noam Chomsky

Joseph Goebbels said that

"Atheist Jews double crossers stole our [black people’s] secrets. . . . They give us to worship a dead Jew and not ourselves . . . . Selling fried potatoes and people, the little arty bastards talking arithmetic they sucked from the arab’s head."

-Adolf Hitler

"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

-Jesus of Nazareth

"I put my dick in anything with a pulse, I'm Jewish and Israel asked me to lead them after I helped win the second World War for the Allies after Shitler drove me out of my own country and into Burgerland, yet some assmangled polyp is using my quotes in an argument." t. albert einstein man

autism

But what if they blue fire each other or an hero?

Arbeit Macht Frei is a little extreme 4me. I tend to tune it down to "To enjoy freedom we must exercise responsibility," although I don't think it extends to the point that it applies here.

o noeses, not fried potatoes!!111 the horror!111

You literally don't know how laws work, do you? Also providing an argument doesn't really count as "moving the goalposts". Why don't you go get yourself shot instead of shitposting, nazi?

Can't make this shit up. You people are pathetic, and you always will be. You only hide behind your delusions of race, tribe, and nationality because you have literally nothing to be proud of on an individual basis. You accuse the world around you of being submissive to fictionalized boogeymen while you constantly bend over backwards for the very real authorities and capitalists that rule you. You pretend at being the only rational political element while the vast majority of the world's scientific and political authority absolutely detests and negates your theories. You are immature and susceptible fools, giving in to the slightest provocation and propaganda.

Fucking disgusting. You all need to be shot or put into mental hospitals. You have no place in the modern world. No one has compassion for you. No one should.

what a surprise :^)

What fucking idpol, you moron? I've literally, LITERALLY never seen anyone so much as mention feminism as a serious talking point (in any context, not just third-wave or "SJWs") without being accused of identity politics, sectarianism, SJW-ism, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Not once. Every single time it was met with either disregard or outright hostility.

This isn't Holla Forums. Stop fucking deluding yourself into thinking that "identity politics" (which is a nebulous retarded term in the first place) is a genuine threat. They aren't out to get you, the fucking Nazis are.

Fuck off dipshit. Ironic emojis went out of style in 2012.

Holla Forums ladies and gents :)

Lurk more, faggot.
They don't make enough contact with anyone, at most they see people and never talk. Reminds me of Omaha, everyone's a little racist but neighborhoods are so segregated that barely anyone even comes in contact with people of other races.

Your videos are also amusingly myopic and whiny. Comparing them to your earlier vague generalizations, I assume you think everyone who disagrees with you is from Tumblr and a self-hating Caucasian. You are wrong…besides the leddit feminists.

Says the guy who sperged out because of a fake quote.

Ha! Forgot to change my flag

We get what you mean, but anger isn't always irrational. It's perfectly normal to be afraid of people that would kill you for having certain opinions or phenotypes.

Even /liberty/ is pissed right now. Holla Forums can suck a dick.

>>>/liberty/23456
>>>/liberty/23446

Take a look at the state of the "left" in any western country and think about what you just said. In fact, just spend some time on /r/socialism and see for yourself.

He works for InfoWars.
He hates SJWs.

He is literally retarded. Go watch one of his videos and see how much he struggles to speak.

Why do I even come here any more

sectarian pls

Here's a video to cheer you all up.

What's this from?

Sublime. Absolutely beautiful.

america should be lower than animals

And nothing of value was lost.

I look forward to the hell that will follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

Do you think this is her?