What is this heretical shit?

I stumbled across some heresy on jewtube. No webm since I couldn't manage to make it under the file size limit. The shit in this is either half truths or just plain false. How do people believe this shit?

So you don't think to download the video, break it into two parts using whatever tool you want (even fucking Microsoft Movie Maker), and creating Webm's that way? Or make a highlights reel of his retarded video? Or you could at least use your 75 characters to explain what happens in the video. I can assume that Adam is some millennial youtuber faggot and I'm almost certain that he doesn't like Trump. But there is only so much you can figure out from a title card, and I assume the video is long and boring if you can't make a webm under 12mb.

I'm still not clicking on that link, nigger.

I did and kept trying to break it down to under the size limit but after an hour I could only get it to be under the size limit by breaking it up into segments of something like 10 seconds. I tried. If you don't want to watch it then don't It's just degeneracy about this guy 'debunking' the wall. He claims that it would be impossible to build, too expensive to make, and would increase illegal immigration.

Israel's wall works just fine. That's all anyone needs to say to that faggot.

yeah no
i don't think i'll watch it
also, i'll report you
and sage this thread

Decrease size and resolution.

Dude's retarded, though. $15-$25 billion is nothing compared to even small segments of the budget. And border crackdowns didn't work because they didn't deport. I just hope his 1 in every 30 figure wakes people up to how big of an issue illegal immigration is. That's a huge figure by anyone's standards.

stopped watching there

Everyone knows they are
SO NICE AND PROGRESSIVE

I'm not watching this, but let me guess:

If you think that shits bad, watch his entire show. It seems to be standard practice to have one segment actually provide real info then the rest of it will be the worst propaganda ever. It just confuses the simple minded and they will began to think everything out of that cuckfuck's mouth is gospel.

As a side note, no one seems to realize that "The Wall" is itself a meme. Like the chink's wall. Yes, a physical wall will not stop everyone, but it represents an idea. It's a monument to the fact that Americans are fucking tired of the illegals and are going to start acting upon it. The Wall could be nothing more than a barbwire fence but it stands as a symbol to the world saying Fuck Off!

Indeed. Walls work. Obviously the wall cannot stop all illegal immigration, but it will stop the ones who come from the southern border. It will also create jobs and help Mexico by forcing them to deal with their own problems instead of sending them into our country.

Propaganda

I FINALLY FUCKING GOT IT BROKEN DOWN. FUCK YOU MOVIE MAKER FOR BEING COMPLICATED AS SHIT FOR THIS SIMPLE TASK.

We just spent $38B on Israel and barely anyone even blinked, where was this faggot then?

But user, those poor jews need our money so they can survive their holocaust ptsd.

…ok, I guess it's funny how incredibly stupid these people are.

At first I thought he meant it as a joke, but then I realized he seriously thinks that this is what would happen. He literally thinks that we would send people to destroy an entire mountain and build a wall in its place. Though it would be a nice display of power.

Typical fucking smug liberals who have never engaged with nor even listened to any arguments against their position. So of course everyone else is just ridiculous!

This is the type of shit normalfags eat up

The issue of deportation is one that I think could be easily handled with tax breaks. Simply put, you own a truck, fill that fucker up with at least one load of beaners a year and ship their ass to the border. Boom, money back in your pocket. Same for freight companies, bus companies, airlines, ships, and yes, even trains. Uber their ass to the border if that's what it takes.
Of course, we could also just make the bastards walk, Trail of Tears style and just use the different states militias and National Guard units to usher their asses through. What, some may die? Well there are plenty of hog farms along the route that would appreciate the influx of free feed. Fuck 'em.

Pretty horrible to say the least. The Great Wall of China was built in 200 BC. and that took literal human lives, not just some made up fairy number to say you have money.

And this is implying that we wouldn't be also focusing on planes coming in from other countries like we're goddamn retards.

Leftists are scum. "No goy don't try in any way to stop the problem just let it get worse and worse"

This could be a potential business. An Uber-style service specifically for deportation.

Yep, it's been something I've mulled over in my head for years now. I've talked to several truck drivers and farmers with cattle trucks that said they'd do it in a heartbeat.

I look forward to seeing this happen in Trump's America.

Stopped listening there.

Nice work. Thank you.

Let's build a wall, and build it tall!
Okay, then let's just deport these faggots
What do these sub-humans think would work? Paying them off? Giving them super-legal status? In their minds, how does one solve this problem? They admit it's a problem, so what's their solution?

It's a kike. Kikes are fucking stupid.

Looking at all the other videos this cunt has on CollegeHumor was a nice excursion to being a normie leftist.

I did end up watching the stupid video. Clever CGI and a smart trick of hiring an attractive spic to be the pro-wall voice.

For those who don't know…

"Adam Ruins Everything" is basically 9gag meets Occupy Democrats meets College Humor rejects. He spent the first season slinging White guilt on episodes about tipping and even the work week, where he went on a rant about Ford was an ebul ol' White man who hated the jews. And he also spent the entire season trying to mix in with a negress.

He's complete shit, and his information is comprised of half-lies at best

The videos are all slick and well produced, so some kikes are definitely dead set on funding his shit.

CH is a kike-run company

They seriously can't be THIS stupid, right?
I find it hilarious how they are saying that it is such a huge sum with this comparison even though leftists always complain NASA gets next to nothing.

THIS IS THE SINGLE STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE

NO ONE THIS FUCKING STUPID, OR THIS WILLING TO PROPAGATE LIES SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE

this is the libfags version of pen and tellers bullshit, just cheaper, less funny and inanely stupid.
mfw i miss penn and teller these days
were have the days gone were intelligent and funny people were mawe making well made contend that was actrually worth a damn.
we fucking need a new george carlin, he was a hippy faggot but by fuck he was funny and never lied.

Shame, Adam really started to fall midway through season 2, hes at rock bottom now.

I know some of you are gonna talk about how everything he ever said was left wing propoganda or whatever, but he actually argued against the gender pay gap, circumcision, the scheme behind diamond JEWelry, the rigged ass voting system, restaurants cheating you on your food by intentionally making you pay more to eat trashier products, the bullshit vitamin industry, hippie donation scams, hes pro trophy hunting, the bullshit behind crime investigation, how fake ass your orange juice is if you dont live in florida, how disney jewed the law to its benefit and your detriment, how the TSA doesnt actually protect anyone and youre giving up your freedom for nothing, dog breeding that kills good bloodlines in favor of mutant retards like the chihuahua, and a few others.

The guy is pretty chaotic in his views, seems to be that hes one of those "left leaning libertarians" you always see on youtube doing antifem videos. He would be a good introduction into just how hard normies are getting fucked if he didnt pull shit like this and "girls are the REAL gamers" every now and then.

This.
Most of his shit is intentionally going for low-hanging fruit so he can use the credibility he builds up from that to use it for shit like this. For example he devoted entire episodes about the election process in the US being retarded and diamonds being worthless, which makes him seem smart to normalfags even though he is picking on extremely basic topics. His humor is essentially just having everyone act like he isn't welcome after every two or three lines he says and then transitioning into a new scene.

Stop sperging out like a paranoid cuck simply because people don't cater to your autistic fetish for webms.

This guy can be pretty okay. Every so often he does a video that is hard facts and truth.. and then he does shit like this, or that video games and sexism video, where it's all subjective or deceptive bullshit.

It's pretty obvious when he's flip-flopping between wanting to expose corporate fuckery and when he's trying to promote ideological homogeneity.