To: Holla Forums

Info: Enemy troop movements and strat planning

Precedence: Priority

Classification: Open/unclassified

Subject: Request for fortification, and battle planning meeting

1 General (3)

A: The enemy is massing, with the loss of internet self-determination and the enemy still unorganized I hereby call to order a meeting of Holla Forums to discuss what we are going to do to fight this coming war.

We are about to go from simply besieged to under full on assault.

B: We need to establish both a plan for combat against shills/normies as well as plans for what we do if the isp blocks us/forces us to connect directly via i.p.

C: I will also conclude with a situational report of what the next 12 hours will likely bring.

2:Situational report (3)

A: I am expecting a serious push of right wing thought out of the clearnet, using both a.i. moderation and mass bans based on meta-data. Expect large numbers of sock puppets to either stop working, or be banned very easily.

B: We are likely to come under direct fire at the same time by every agency you can think of, as well as media outlets drawing normies to us in droves to affect the signal/noise ratio.

C: Expect eventual nuking of 8chs web presence, We may lose dns access soon, codemonkey will be making an announcement soon so be prepped for ti, and read the sticky about the transfer.

Good luck and kekspeed fellow anons, also any ideas as to what we should do are welcome, as this is an open thread to discuss battle plans.

first thread 404 but was not deleted wtf mods?

You know…
When you make threads like this.
It just makes me think.
That the whole ICANN handover is a whole lot of FUCKING NOTHING.

We will see I guess. But even you have to admit that not being prepared at all is foolish.

It's because I replied to the last thread with some juicy details, guess the mods don't want it leaking out to the enemy.

Anyway, have no fear. The Jews have lost the game. No matter what happens do what you do best.

At least this one hasnt 404ed yet

Maybe. What did you leak?

spoken like a true jew. It's just a minor setback, only a shill would want us to be complacent. EXPOSED

this

That makes sense.

What the hell did you do?!

Now you have to say it again user.

Delete this

I guess hunkering down is all we can do atm.

I plan on creating a script to re write what I normally do, this way I am less likely to be found for going full 1488.

Best to hunker down and hide until those less intelligent then I get black bagged or whatever.

If nothing happens then nothing happens.

this.
might as well.
what's the worst that can happen?
make the thread again?

Any censorship is going to be a slow boil we're going to have to watch with a careful eye over the course of the next 10 years if the hand off happens. They aren't gonna just shut it down, not when more people are awake than ever.

I'm sure we've all seen Codemonkey's posts about where we're regrouping in case 8ch goes kill.

There will be a chemical false-flag attack in the few weeks, to be blamed on the Alt-right and Russia. Warrants for your arrest will be made and you will be rounded up and taken in. Most of you will surrender. Those who don't will get the Waco treatment. You will then be sent for a trip through our underground rail network to a "prison" a mile under the surface nick-named the Brazen Sea. There you will be tortured and cleansed from the Earth for good.

If you don't believe me, just find the thread about the EAS message broadcast before the Hoboken train derailment.

FEMA will take over the elections and Hillary will win by a large margin after Trump is discredited with some connections to the false flag attack. Nuclear war against Russia will commence. The world will be ours at last.

You've lost. If I were you, I'd be getting a flight to somewhere in the Southern hemisphere. Find yourself a nice Latino or Asian wife and give up any pretensions of being able to defeat us. If you're lucky you'll be able to live out the rest of your miserable lives without being hunted down.

Thank you Master Schlomo, jewish LARP never gets old.

Texas is that you? Dialing 911 again? Oh You!

You seem to ignore the fact many Holla Forumsacks have been collecting shall we say… exotic weapons for years.

And some of the are crazy enough to use them. 14 88 17 3 9 11 27 18 53 7 7 7 8 8 4 1

some of us are south american dictators!

I can literally go buy all the supplies to make sarin gas right now off of amazon and not a single red flag would be raised.

Gas yourself faggot.