Martian Colony

Suppose that Elon Musk succeeds and creates a colony on Mars with a million people that is self sustaining. Everyone will die. Civilization is male surplus labor, at all levels. When the men start to go NEET, because space whores are whoring, everyone will die. Going to Mars is probably a death sentence to your descendants. No, culture or civilization has escaped this trap yet. Maybe Elon has figured out a way to solve this problem that we don't know about, but I doubt it.

Honestly we're so close to making chatbots that can pass for human as well as any animu girl that all you'd need is some artificial wombs and arrange for the part of the station the man is assigned to be his waifu and his reward for doing a good job is to get it pregnant

(Checked)
HOW COULD WE COMPETE?

I think a bigger problem would be the people who are born there. Earth would seem like a literal heaven compared to Mars, there's no way they would willingly stay there and be happy.

5th pic not related

People like things they are comfortable with.

ITT: reddit formatting.

isnt the mars atmosphere thin?

wouldnt it be better to build a base under the ground?

It's current year grow up goy.

To be fair Musk is an idiot on social matters.

He'll populate it in the hopes of creating a multicultural society free of hate and it'll fall apart inside of twenty minutes.

You're in the concrete jungle with the rest of us.

im guessing it was a jew whom invented brutalism

The grass is greener on the other side. From their perspective they would have been stuck in these stupid bubbles and tubes their whole lives with a meager amount of people and samey foods and activities, while there's a whole civilization that lives on a planet with astronomically greater amount of diversity and life in it's biology and culture and history and people. It would likely seem akin to imprisonment, like they were damned into this planet that is objectively inferior in almost every single way.

Depends who you talk to honestly. Rolling barren plains of nothing sound pretty zen to me.

AGGGGHHHH endless urban sprawl and suburban sprawl just fuck my shit up fam.

Sage for MGTOW spherecuckery

Well if they were confined to little outposts like in OP's pic or in underground Martian bunkers you're probably right but if you could manage something like this it'd be alright. It would be sort of like an entire planet of the desert southwest. I could dig that.

Yes.
Absolutely. With the exception of greenhouse facilities of course.

You're a fucking idiot.

They would see a single picture of a nigger and thank god for being born in salvation.

I actually live in a modest city with a lot of trees and grass, but even with that the few buildings that are around are a real eyesore. It's a dissonant force that always reminds you of itself. I could never live in a major city that isn't at least really colourful with nice architecture.

Utilitarianism is terrible.

will fail

Because upper middle class whites totally abhor niggers because they don't see any.

came to mars. looks same as boring as a sand niggers desert

Mars is definitely a gloomy place but for a scientist, archaeologist, etc. there may be a lot to discover. Chances are they will have better architecture and a lot of biological diversity and botanical life inside just to keep people from losing their minds. I can't see someone living there just for the sake of living there though because it really does look like shit on the outside.

Goyim are brainwashed into loving niggers, niggers are naturally disgusting.

Worth doing just to show it can be done.
First thousand inhabitants would have to be smart millionaires just to afford the trip, so you can bet they'd figure out a way to keep from going stir-crazy. I suggest digging a big fucking trench and see if there's microbial life in the briny aquifer.

Fuck that I want to leave and be among only intelligent sane white people. That would be my paradise.

ayyy

A lot of people want that, but unless you're also an intelligent and sane white person, it won't work. And if you can't imagine the viewpoint of a martian born human, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

To us Mars seems very novel because we've lived in this hell our whole lives, this place seems beyond hope and some of us are ready to start a new life, any life besides this one just to end it without outright an heroing.

From mars it would seem like there's nothing there, while Earth has enough discovery for multiple lifetimes and comfortable and safe environment. Even the bad things would seem exciting in comparison with being surrounded in inhospitable atmosphere and nothingness, probably being forced to work and build all the time and in the off days you can't do much more than sit inside a metal boxes playing chess or walk on rocks.

A city/civilization in distant future Mars might be alright, but you have to keep it alive for many many generations to get there in the first place. And even in that case the technology would almost certainly not be significantly higher than that of Earth's, so you'd still have more here than in there. In Mars you have to prioritize survival and security in the atmosphere and limited resources, so imagining it as super high tech futuristic space city with lasers and holograms is kind of naive. The space you'd be living in would more likely look something like pics related.

It would be interesting to see how humans would evolve due to the lower gravity of mars.

That's why you never be an early adopter. Wait till Mars get domes.

You can't.