Jesus christ comes to earth full well knowing that he will be crucified

Tfw Bernie Sanders is literally Jesus Christ.

I was really hoping that the Bernie memes would have ended by now.

its Holla Forums

they still think we worship him

don't be that quick to think all bernie memeing is Holla Forums, most of it has died down, and very little of it is anything more than empty half assed joking around. At most, it's wishful shitposting. But it's not pol

sleep tight berno. you fought the good fight

this

religious posting is at an all time high and it's starting to spook me out.

If fine with people telling me there's a god, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. I just have no intention of worshiping said entity.

Bernie is a false prophet.

This. They want to try to cajole the rectal devastation, moaning and gnashing of teeth from us that they'd make if their waifu Cuckold Chump didn't get the primary nomination. Because they think everybody is an overly-emotional idiot like they are.

riperino based kingfish :(

what was up with that guy who said sartre inspired the khmer rouge?

How's that?

Given the state of the world, God is either:
A inexistant
B non omnipotent/ omniscient so isn't God
C a Holla Forumstard

I prefer A

ITT: Cucks

You leftist SJWs amuse me so much.

nobody gives a shit about this Colonel Sanders fucker

why did you put on a trip

So I would be a lamp that emanates intellect and intelligence throughout this damned board full of ignorant idiots, and I will cleanse them of their bluepilled fantasy-like ideology.

The brown pill is better than the red pill you simpleton. You buffoon. You fool.

you baka.

fuck you you communist faggot

Put your trip back on

What the fuck is that? Teaching bullshit? Clearly you are the one arguing like a child.

Tell me why I am a baka.

Honestly

What the fuck is the brown pill?

Eh, Communist Jesus would have avoided bourgeoisie politics, grabbed a whip, and started beating all these people with it.

Lurkmoar.