Filipino President appears to say he wants to be like Hitler

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte appeared to liken himself to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler on Friday and said he would "be happy" to exterminate three million drug users and peddlers in the country.

His comments triggered shock and anger among Jewish groups in the United States, which will add to pressure on the U.S. government to take a tougher line with the Philippines leader. Duterte recently insulted President Barack Obama and in a series of remarks he has undermined the previously close relationship between Manila and Washington.

In a rambling speech on his arrival in Davao City after a visit to Vietnam, Duterte told reporters that he had been "portrayed to be a cousin of Hitler" by critics.

Noting that Hitler had murdered millions of Jews, Duterte said: "There are three million drug addicts (in the Philippines). I'd be happy to slaughter them.

"If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have…," he said, pausing and pointing to himself.

"You know my victims. I would like (them) to be all criminals to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition."

Duterte was voted to power in a May election on the back of a vow to end drugs and corruption in the country of 100 million people. He took office on June 30 and over 3,100 people have been killed since then, mostly alleged drug users and dealers, in police operations and in vigilante killings.

His comments were quickly condemned by Jewish groups.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Digital Terrorism and Hate project, called them "outrageous".

"Duterte owes the victims (of the Holocaust) an apology for his disgusting rhetoric."

The Anti-Defamation League, an international Jewish group based in the United States, said Duterte's comments were "shocking for their tone-deafness".

"The comparison of drug users and dealers to Holocaust victims is inappropriate and deeply offensive," said Todd Gutnick, the group's director of communications. "It is baffling why any leader would want to model himself after such a monster. His comments appear to liken Jews to drug using criminals who try to undermine society, and this is unacceptable."

Duterte however has remained defiant, stating that he had no intention to apologise for the statement.

Two days before the Philippines election, outgoing President Benigno Aquino had warned that Duterte's rising popularity was akin to that of Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s.

"I hope we learn the lessons of history," Aquino said in widely reported remarks. "We should remember how Hitler came to power."

Duterte has been scathing about criticism of his anti-drugs campaign and has insulted the United Nations and the European Union, as well as Obama, at various times in recent weeks.

On Friday, reacting to critical comments on his war on drugs by U.S. Senators Patrick Leahy and Benjamin Cardin, Duterte said: "Do not pretend to be the moral conscience of the world. Do not be the policeman because you do not have the eligibility to do that in my country."

He also reiterated there will be no annual war games between the Philippines and the United States until the end of his six-year term, placing the longstanding alliance under a cloud of doubt. It also may make Washington's strategy of rebalancing its military focus towards Asia in the face of an increasingly assertive China much more difficult to achieve.

Still, U.S. Defence Secretary Ash Carter, speaking before the latest remarks from Duterte, said Washington had an "ironclad" alliance with Manila.

A senior U.S. defense official, also speaking earlier, told reporters that the United States had a long enduring relationship with the Philippines regardless of who was president.

"It's going to continue to survive based on what we think are strong U.S.-Philippines common security interests, so we’ll be engaging President Duterte further," the official said.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN1200B9
archive.is/xtmdj
archive.is/vdotX
archive.is/WNB0s
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html?ito=social-facebook
archive.is/QkqrZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN1200B9

BASED
A
S
E
D
====

It is finally those times again boys.

>>>/pinoy/

Friendly reminder.

good read user.
Fucking slime jew bastards. "Oy vey he woz a monsta, rememba the 6 million, got. Apologise reeeeee. Puppet American government go smash them for their abuse wahhhh"

oy vey why would anyone do that goyim?!

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

I used to work with this girl from the Phillipines, and I told her one day that I liked their current President. She looked up at me and smiled and we hit it off for a bit until she found out that I was a Trump supporter.

Last thing she said to me about him, "He reminds me so much of Hitler."

This great news makes me want to pay her a visit.

archive.is/xtmdj

Could this guy be any more based?

Kek has truly blessed the Philippines with a leader this based

I don't know much about the global drug trade, but I wouldn't be shocked to find out that there are Jews running it.

GIVE'M HELL, DUTURTE!

What's his support out of 100 million?

Okay now that we know that he is Holla Forums tier
Can we do a duterte before Holla Forums after Holla Forums?

Hitler didn't murder "millions of Jews", though.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The absolute madman

It's a bit of a shame when one of the most sincere world leaders is a shit skin, but what can you do?

D-did somebody say turtle?

There's gotta be footage of this, anyone?

88% approval

The year of the fire monkey is truly blessed.

D/C shill Holla Forumstard pls

Is your bot breaking kike?

BASED

Absolutely amazing. This guy seems in great shape despite his age. It's great to see there's still a lot of people willing to fight to protect their country. When Flipler is done cleaning up his country I'd like to go visit.

OY VEY WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

Now I want a comedy about Adolf Hitler and his wacky asian half-cousin during the rise of the NSDAP.

I found this

I found it especially funny he wouldn't even repeat the "muh 6" part for them. Every time he mentions kikes he should lower his number by another score.

DISGUSTING!

Stay safe, Firetires

Too bad Josh isn't still there, can you imagine the fun that could be had by outing him to a Duterte death squad?

His death for kek would almost make the $12,000 he squandered worth while.

Now there's two reasons for why Jim will probably get capped

I would love to send a letter in the mail to Duerte. A supportive letter from an American telling him to keep up the good work, and to hold on until Trump takes office since I'm sure the kikes want him gone. Maybe I'll send info on the Jews just in case he isn't redpilled on them, maybe if he knows he will add them to a list worse than drug dealers. After all they are probably responsible for it anyways. Now to find out how to reach him

Maybe Filipinos really are the master race.

Also learn to us archive.is you giant faggot.

This user knows what he's doing

Here is the entire speech and Q and A, its 40 min long.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvrttbw4Aco

The part of interest is about 15 minutes in. The MP4 is an excerpt.

NEVER FORGET THE 3 MILLION DRUG DEALERS, GOYIM

user What are you doing

Well who doesn't want to be like Hitler?

Jews don't count.

The kikes don`t run the actual cartels, instead they help with the money laundering.

Let`s send some mails/letters. We did it for Orban too.

I think him arresting and killing drug users is pretty messed up, but im totally for killing every drug dealer and processor.

I guess the memes have ceased to be dreams

REDDIT FORMATTING: THE POST

its bad but i guess its an extreme reaction to an extreme problem

drug users steal rob and kill for money for their next fix

the users had 2 months knowing between the end of the election and him taking office that their days are numbered if they didn't clean. Any flip that still uses deserves the death squads.

kek the interest of the US is grinding down China. They don't care about "gook jungle monkeys", but that across the pound a group of people can defy the US and these "gook jungle monkeys" serve a role to go pick on that people for the US. It's control nothing more, burgers aren't good high-minded defenders of freedin. I wish it was true but it isn't. So yes, it's good to have China as a balance, someone that can make the US fuck off. And I honestly want China to make them fuck off the region entirely, for wanting all to strain themselves in name of maintaining merica capacity to field new weapon systems to have primacy and control on everyone's asses there. Nooo, fuuuuuck oooooooff.

Philippine hero Jose Rizal is said to be the father of Hitler.

Are the mods redditors?

Jews want to be Hitler more than anyone else you know

Tips hat.

Thank you, goonsir. Tenbux has been placed in your bitcoin for a new SomethingAwful account. Don't forget to upvote le reddit post.

too bad it will never happen because they dont understand aesthetics

SHUT IT DOWN

look them up, my grandmother wouldn't let me walk down the street because of them

>There are three million drug addicts. I'd be happy to slaughter them.

Fuck you gook.

No. Go back to your room Jeb. It's nearly time for milk and cookies. The nurse will be along shortly with your slippers.

You think druggies like you are safer here? You hang with the rest of the untermenschen.

You can't even quote properly, look how drugs have deteriorated your brain.

I never expected this to happen

Don't worry, Trump's gonna MAGA your shit country to greatness when he wins

Go ahead and I'll tell you if it even gets into local news

Lolberturdianism and anar/k/iddies keep getting BTFO by real life.

Fuck off Jim

This is why the white race despite its intelligence, strength and innovation is so pathetic. Whites don't naturally have it in them to write off and slaughter millions of subhumans.

the jews are gonna go berserk over this

nice

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP!

Eh that's part of why we have our civilisation but now that Subhumans are egtting propped up it makes diplomacy less and less useful

Crazy how over the past few years memes have slowly become real, and how Trump is literally getting memed into the white house right now.

OY VEY, HE SAID 3 MILLION!! IT WAS 6 MILLION… ERR 10 MILLION… ERR 20 MILLION!! SHUT IT DOWN

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

Damn what a missed opportunity.

RIP THIS FLIP

You appear to be lost.
>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, just murder 3 million people because they put substances I dont like in their bodies - power tripping moralist

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP!

Based Duterte, he's breaking the spell

>>>/ancap/

oy fucking vey

Deturte is not even a Right winger dumbass. He's actually Leftwing.

Those druggies fucked up the Filipino economy, so he killed them. Guess what happened after he murdered them? The economy improved. Fuck off you fucking Gary Johnson Libertard. I really hate you damn Western Libertarians think that everything revolves around some damn kike book. There are logical secular reasons for authoritarian means,especially in a turd world country like Philipines which needs some serious fixing and only Deturte is willing to do what needs to be done.

It's similar to Trump getting rid of the illegal alien shitskins from Mexico. Libertards like you cry about it, but it needs to be done in order to improve the economy and well being of the countrie's people.

Get out my board leftie.

Yes but the thing is, even if he did, asians don't give a shit. Asians only care about genocide if its their own people getting genocided or if there's some political advantage to caring about genocide. A Japanese may talk about the demographic genocide of Tibetans, only because it's an attack against China's character in the west's eyes.

An asian can believe the holohoax happened and not give a fuck because they don't care about the jews.

I'm not libertarian, nor Johnson is.

This is what the drug cartels do to people, and the junkies who do the drugs they sell finance their existence and terror. If every single one of them was killed, nothing of value would be lost. The vast majority of people who do drugs are dead weight on society, and every single drug dealer is destructive. Kill the all.

really? look up jewish drug mafia of kasol, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Go make your utopia with McAfee in some jungle, you degenerate fuck.

Implying that prohibition dont creates drug cartels.

Another evidence that modernism is shit tier.

(checked)

Stoped reading there

How about none of them existing in the first place, anarkiddy?
Why are you still on Holla Forums? I thought Holla Forums is too shitty for you?

Look at the lolberg party and tell me how many of them were and still are Bernouts, kid.

I'm not talking about prohibition. I'm saying that if there are drug elements in a city, county, state, or nation, you hunt down and kill every single one of them. There won't be a half-enforced law against them or prohibition. There will be 100% death for people who buy, sell, possess, and produce drugs. Good luck maintaining an economy when every single player within is killed.

They will stop existing when drug market will be free market

Ok, so why is Africa still drug ridden? Somali particularly.

So called Libertarian Party is totally coopted. Even Ron is more libertarian then them now.

Gary pls.

Real lolberturdianism has never been tried, am I right?
archive.is/vdotX

Salty makeup sex the best sex.

Oh yes, a protectionist puritan expansionist nation that conquered the natives of the land is lolberg.
Thanks for the history lesson.

Okay? Who the fuck are the US to tell Philippines how to run their own country.

epic

You're confusing me with yourself Gary

Actually it's the drug it's self that creates it

If the Flip were half as badass as the Jap or even the Germans, you would see a repeat of "liberation" with "hahwhite democracy".

Ausfag here.

Any other aussies a little worried about this sudden rise from the philippines?

They do outnumber us 4 to 1.

ew.

I think from this Clinton fiasco we've confirmed that Jews are running it to subvert all nations.

Or.. just because they have no sense of duty to communities.

Another view is that they were auguries which could be read, revealing the future, not one you chose, but inevitable, like water frozen turns to ice.

I actually like it seeing as it's something to direct China and Indonesia's Attention away from us

Literally the only way this can work out badly for us would be if Malcuck Prepbull decides we need to import these poor widdle drug dealers as refugees to save them from the ebul oppressive prohibition back home. He basically just did that with beaners so it wouldn't be impossible.

HOLEEE PHUCK DIS MAN IS OFFICIALLY ARYAN.

So kikes admit they are no better than dealers?

mexico needs to be cleansed of all its populace

if mexicans arent willing to purge this filth then they are nationally complicit

I like this,
but as a pot smoker, this scares me. I don't really think smoking pot should get you the death penalty, unless you're a liberal douche who never showers.
Why do Asians seem to hate drugs so much?

The guy seems willing to hand over his country's seas to china so he's still pretty shit.

Way past honorary at this point.

Don't worry he is invading Poland first.

My bet's on the strelo/k/.

Well annexing Austria was the first part.

You should be watchful of this flip.

Ethernal catholic. Only protestant puritans and wahhabist are worse.

They dont. They hate what comes with drugs.

Absolute unquestionable madmanship.

We need to punish the jews for their holocaust lies and destroy them once and for all.

Flips are only hunting down people who use and push crystal meth or 'Shabu'.
When Filipinos refer to drugs in flipland, they're talking about the hardcore shit that ruins lives, not that weed shit.

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP!

Weak people overindulge. Most people are weak. Most people are not deterred by prison, and this simply worsens the problem. Most people are deterred by the credible threat of death. Having the weak people not fucking up means less resources are needed for them, that they can add to society and that you don't need to worry about bumping into fuck-ups all the time.
If people lack agency en mass, authoritarian regulations forcing better decisions on them expand your freedom generally.
These are the problem with liberal freedoms. They're like anarcho-capitalism. It could theoretically work, but it requires people with agency and morality, and in a situation where people lack agency and morality, it wont work. See: The Philippines.
For post-Philippines Southeast Asia, see: Lee Kwan Yew's Singapore.
Not perfect, but much better than case studies Indonesia and Malaysia.
At some point, muh individual freedoms become self-defeating and everyone ends up less free (fuck ups and people who can handle freedoms on an individual level alike). See: The direction America is going.

you deserve to hang

meth users aren't human.

Kek, great cap of this whiny jew.

Shame of You jew is my favorite though

Man I have seen a lot of gore but that webm is something else.

Well, there will be a revolution in Philippines in few years, because he's too "racist". This move will cost him his country. Kikes won't leave him alone endorsing Hitler. They are going to waste a lot of money to crush his country economically and socially, and delude people that drug dealing is freedom and freedom should not be "oppressed".

Why are you all so happy about it? When you are a politician you shouldn't endorse Hitler, especially when you are such small country as Philippines. After all, they are still depended on USA.

He's making a stand, and doesn't let the US bully him into submission.
He's doing what's best for his people, even if it will cost him his reputation and life.

But his people will be subverted by people like Soros later, they will kill him and ruin entire country, and probably become war refugees, and flee into European countries.

This is how it happens.

IRL shitposting

Sometimes, it occurs to me that the videos we see from ISIS aren't nearly graphic or gory enough to get the attention of the masses anymore.

The journalist beheading a few years ago was a slight change of pace. The burning of the soldiers in the cage was also pretty eye-catching. This, however, is probably enough of a ramping-up to get through to the common man.

It needs a stony-faced man to the side of the video feed, quietly waiting for it to end before saying "This is Islam. This is what Islam wants for you, because you drink. Because you eat bacon. Because you are an infidel. These are not terrorists. These are Muslims."

This is what they want in the United States.

Filth.

watch the jews focus on him comparing the victims of genocide oy vey to drug using goyim and not at all on the actual number

Is Duterte 21 century's Pinochet?

Opium burned them real bad back in the victorian era
never again

Already happened.
>>>/k/416632
Lolberturdianism is a disease and should be eradicated.

Has he sold his people to globalists yet?

Truly Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

Just remember this

FACT

His Spanish blood is responsible for this.

Who else is better at kicking Muslims and Jews?

In case any of you were wondering, this is what his Death Squads use to purge degenerates. Yes, that's a Grease Gun with a suppressor and a red dot.

Duterte did nothing wrong.

I'm worried. How long before the EU and USA declare war on the Phillippines for "human rights violations" or some other kikery? Godspeed Duterte, the Fuhrer of SEA.

Praise Kek
Heil Duterte
Bow to Trump the Eternal Emperor
Next up : Fire Cock, schlonging time edition

You hang with the traitors, trannies, fags, and kikes, drug-addict scum.

We're cleaning this world up and taking out the trash.

Are you talking about drugs or fag cock, you queer? You're in line.

Kill him and he becomes a martyr. He'll be nominated as the next saint. Besides after Trump ruffles kike feathers and starts auditing the shit out of the Fed the kikes will have more immediate concerns. Their day is arriving shortly.

DUTERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

"DUERTE HARRY"
"RIP THIS FLIP!"

Ironic use of Stefan Moneyyid is the best.

Philippines has been under attack for over 20 years by extremist muslims who commit terror attacks. Muslims who push their shit beliefs onto the population and treat non muslims as 2nd class citizens. Large population percentages converting to muslim for benefits.

This man is the solution to their problems and he's going to go full Hitler mode on all the extremists. Getting rid of the drug scum and their pushers is paramount.

dis.

Drugs aren't merely a drag on the Asian nations, they're seen as foreign subversion to destroy sovereignty

God fucking speed to that glorious bastard.

Lest we forget opium dens, rampant alcoholism, the odd amphetamine epidemics.

Drug use is a popular go-to for the Yids, it seems.

So, if he goes full Hitler and tries to start doing the same "these lands belong to my people, gib them back to me" stuff as Uncle Adolf started doing, who's going to be the first country (USA excluded because we already know it's inevitable) that will try to fight them in a war?

And more importantly, will Duterte learn the mistakes that led Hitler to his country's demise by (((them))) and an heroing by the end of WW2, or is history about to repeat itself as it is wont to do?

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

The same shit is going on in Burma, I'm sure we've all seen the mad dog quote.

Look, no matter where muzzies go, no matter what nation and what region and what culture, muzzies are all the same. They want to push sharia on everyone, they want a caliphate, they are a cult of conquest and they shall not stop until infidels are all converted or dead. it's literally in the fucking koran. Torah is similar, in regarding non-kikes as lower beings and that kikes are entitled to the world. Abrahamic 3– 3 shades of the same shit. Not even once.

Muslims number 2 billion, daily reminder. We're gonna need more bullets. Every last fucking one, I'm tired of it, every one needs to die. Otherwise we do.

I hope one day something like this will be the standard punishment for drug dealing

Duterte Harry, rip this FLIP

DEATH TO ALL DRUG DEALERS!

KILL THE KIKES

This is the most genius thing I've read in awhile, the best part is that Duterte might not even be aware of how smart him saying this is because he probably wants to kill drug addicts and isn't joking around.

Clearly removing the supply of drugs hasn't worked. As long as there is a demand for drugs, drugs will exist, it's simple economics. Duterte's "kill your local dealer" initiative doesn't solve the problem since the most cautious and dedicated drug smugglers will still continue to send drugs into the country. If you need proof, just look at China. Despite capital punishment for high level drug trafficking, it still happens. Removing the demand for drugs is the only method that will guarantee that drugs and their dealers will cease to exist. Current rehabilitation methods have a terrible success rate, especially for hard drugs. Duterte just found a way to rehabilitate his country's drug addicts without spending any money on rehabilitation clinics.

This motherfucker is going to make drug addicts stop shooting up by making them fear for their lives. By trading one drug for another, or opiates for the fight or flight (or in the case of 99.9% of opiate addicts, just flight) mechanism, this statement will show results. Anyone worth saving, or those that value their life more than the drug, will stop doing drugs after seeing the several drug dealers that were lynched. Whether Duterte actually planned on killing 3 million people in his country is irrelevant, if enough people believe that they could be killed for doing drugs, then drug use in Philippines will fall considerably.

The only thing worse than a junkie is a quinten poster. Kill yourself immediately.

Weed isn't even physically addictive you pathetic loser. I smoked for years, quit cold turkey and haven't smoked since. The only side effect of quitting is you get vivid dreams for one week. If you can't quit weed to save your own life, then you deserve death. I'm serious. If you sincerely cannot quit weed, you deserve to be lynched.

(OP)
If you support this guy, then you are anti-white regardless of what he says about kikes.

You fucking autists, he never said anything about having sex with the bitch, just going to rub her face in the fact that her president likened himself to Hitler after she compared Trump to the same. You faggots are insufferable sometimes.

Yes yes, good goy. You should definitely oppose people throwing off the yoke of globalism to find strong nationalist leaders, because they're brown! Let the totally h'white globalist jews rule all of the brown people, that will be best.

It's an interesting case study, or are you upset about him referencing the Holocaust?

Does this guy frequent Holla Forums?
Get him a Nobel Bantz Prize

fucking amatuers, can't even cut of a head nicley or maybe they did it on purpose…

OMG it's another Shoah, he said 3 million instead of 6 trillion, he then compared the God's Chosen to drug addicts and criminals, SHUT IT DOWN, START AN UPRISING IN THE PHILIPPINES, OVERTHROW HIM

does this mean drunk kung fu masters are actually a creation of the merchants?

He overtly said that he regrets not joining into the gang rape of a white woman

hang yourself, traitor

HAHWHITENESS MEANS IM ALLOWED TO BE A LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT!
HAHWHITENESS MEANS I CAN SUBVERT COUNTRIES WITH LIBERALISM BECAUSE IM HAHWHITE

You fucking half breed.

I don't give a single fuck whether she was a libshit or not - she was a white woman violently raped by worthless island-niggers, a rape their current island-nigger president wishes he was a part of.

(checked)

(checked)
That was what the Filipino media referred to him as. That image was actually made before he became their president.

N-NO! WHAT IS THIS FUCKING GOY DOING! IT'S 6 GORILLION! SIX! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

so that makes Rizal a textbook nigger then

He must be supported by (and appease) Jews to be a Pinochet.

I don't know if I can get behind this. Killing dealers and trafficker is definitely halal, but a lot of the drug users could have been reformed. Drug use was so widespread in Germany during Weimar that it's garunteed that quite a few members of the NSDAP once used. GLR even made a point in his speeches talking about having reformed homos, drug addicts and other degenerates became members of his party.

Actually, no, they had alcohol before the West came along. It just got ridiculously available afterwards.

Drunken Fist is meant to imitate the erratic movements and unusual angles of attack of a drunk. The body can do terrifying things when it's conditioned to bear the strain, and masters of the style are examples of that.

As for entertainment, maybe. I don't think the merchants even had a hand in the old Jackie Chan movie, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the history lesson, Pablo. Now I know Hitler was killed because of his tough stance on junkies.

Kill yourself

Put him in a petman, ad some blast pads and he will be the best sidekick Zyklon Bee will ever have.

Its a fact.

Man said he wants to kill everyone in the illegal drug trade to create stability.

Kikes are the first to attack him, using 'muh LOLocaust' as the angle.

Funny how kikes don't give a fuck about an entire country going down the drain.

They just give a fuck about themselves.

Based Duterte, keep it real tbh fam. May Kek protect him.

Of course he does. Everyone outside of Western countries loves Hitler and wants to be just like him. This is just a fact.

DELET THIS

Kill yourself junkie

So when will President Duterte commit suicide with fifty rounds from an automatic to the back of the head and torso?

Honestly just kill yourself.

Proved facts:

Enjoy your low iq.

On the one hand, Christ am I ever sick of these kikes namedropping Hitler everytime one of the goys does something they don't like.

On the other, kike who cried wolf syndrome is setting in hard and the more they return to this well, the less power it has.

Brothers please help.

I have been recently redpilled. However, I am suffering from marijuana addiction. I want to stop being a fucking degenerate like I used to be when I was in college but I've been smoking weed for so long now. I used to smoke to party but but now I literally need it to function. I do it in the privacy of my own home and use it strictly to go to sleep and no longer party; but I do not like having to use a drug in general. I blame the liberal college I attended and the liberal cucks I used to be friends with for getting me addicted originally but this entirely on me now to get off.

Has anyone of you guys been addicted to pot? What helped you get off? I've tried nearly everything to help drop it but I cant seem to go for more than a few days before I start to crave it mentally. I was once addicted to opiods after a surgery and was able to kick those (probably because no matter what I couldn't get more opiods after my prescription ran out). They say opiods are harder to kick so if I was able to get off those I should be able to get off pot right? Then why is it so hard? I am trying to build up my will power and am able to go days without smoking but I eventually cave into the desire to smoke.

Stopped right there. The problem with you drug using faggots is always this, a refusal to take responsibility for your own actions.

It's usually something you've done in the past that's really terrible, so terrible you can't own up to it, so you create a life alibi that everything else in your life is beyond your control so obviously that *thing* from the past was beyond your control too.

Stop it. It's you, it was all you, it's always been all you. Learn to forgive yourself your mistakes, and take responsibility for your life.

Don't derail the thread.
But to answer your question you should ease your way out of it by reducing your dosage and frequency a little per week.

Not trying to derail sry D:

I agree, I do blame myself for not being strong willed at the time and wish I help the values I do now so I would never get addicted in the first place. However peer pressure is a real thing. I cannot blame the college or the people entirely as I am the one who originally put the blunt to my lips. Yet, I do not blame them for being the degenerates that they are. I do blame myself for stooping to their level. I should be better than them at the same time. I just want to be the best man I can be and I do not think pot helps me become that version of me. I simply want help as I have no where to turn but to an imagine board of somewhat like minded people.

To be fair the lack of accountability Its usually parents fault.

Its ok Son, Don't apologise,
You dunno what you're striving for,
Just try to other things every thing will be fine
The kids are so lost that they never seem to try
because failing doesnt have real consequences in their lifes

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

They're clearly torturing him.

Not to keep hammering you, but pot is a non-addictive drug, so it was you who made it a crutch, suggesting to me it's an emotional escape not a physical need.

So the question is, what are you running from?

Eh, anyway, at least you're trying to right the ship now so godspeed user.

Well yeah, but there's Tiger parents whose kids hit the pipe harder than anybody. Maybe because i'm super anal about personal responsibility, but for me the buck always stops with the person.

Good god that would be glorious.

I am very disappointment we lost the window of opportunity to sacrifice Josh to the frog god.

This needs to be shown to all drug users and criminals.

The reason why people support it is because they can't see the uglier side behind it.

Weed is for niggers.

Hey I appreciate the godspeed. I dont look or expect sympathy or a cuddle box, just constructive criticism / advice or a swift smack like my dad used to give me when I was out of line.

Maybe its to fill the emotional hole I have in my life from not being in a parasitic relationship or having someone to talk to aside from some ebil nazis on the internet.

Maybe I just need to get away from everything for a while, especially my dealer…idk but no one else needs to reply to me cause I dont want to derail this thread more than I already have. I kinda have an idea of what I need to do. Kinda

Sure i get where you are coming from, that why i said usually. Just saying that there is a clear distinction between being able to understand why you are fucked up but also understanding that it doesnt matter because you need to get your act "together" .

Usually thats help some people to get away from self-demoralization and pessimist attitude about taking responsability. and changing their own ways.

Until there's a Crusde through The phillipines, Thailand and Brazil to remove the Tranny infestation, I don't give a rats ass.

Those places are the dead center causes for modern tranny-lover culture, furthered in Japanese propaganda, from when it originated back in berlin so long ago when that place was drug-infested shithole before The nazi's rolled in.

kill yourself

8/10 bait

I'm not surprised they said this and not just for geopolitical reasons.

The Philippines is possibly one of the most powerful countries against the US there is. Why? Because it is one of the very elite few that were legitimately a victim of not just western colonialism from US colonialism itself. The pictures of US soldiers beheading and torturing Filipinos for ridiculous things or no reason is exceptionally powerful. You never hear about it but it has the power of a nuclear bomb if they ever decide to use it, especially to get gibsmedats from the USA and other avenues, and if the Chinese utilise this, it'll be the the end of America because of how cucked it is.

The extreme amount of guilt and victim complex that they can unleash on the USA is potentially on a whole other level compared to anyone else, especially jews since the USA literally fucking saved the jews to begin with only to be taken advantage of by the thankless evil little inbred hooked nose bastards.

I'm interested in the kind of cards they'll be playing soon and in the future to come.

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP!

Thailand has been honoring Hitler for years and they've been fine (aside from the muzzies, but they've been there for centuries)

This is why right wind death squads need to be a thing

The US is done in Asia. I'm so glad tbh.

It's always the doom and gloom, fellow user. "Asians can only copy" and what shit not. Constant demoralization. But hey if it's Brazil, talented people and capable, will do well.

Because Brazil is a lot of fucks that have no interest on seeking their own path to something bigger. Therefore not problem to the burger, they're under the thumb. Fuck Amerixizil, they will have nothing in Asia. Thanks Dark and Light Forces.

Schlomo, the problem with prohibition gets blatantly obvious when you take a look at the effectiveness of Duterte's policies. Namely that the punishments weren't severe and aggressively enforced enough to act as an effective repellent. If getting caught drinking means paying a fine, who cares, people will drink away. If it means dying things change very drastically.

Exactly. It only if you care about "human rights" that this stuff doesn't work. War on drugs doesn't work in the USA because the USA is a liberal hellhole that treats criminals as if they have rights. Asians know better and just kill them. Singapore same thing. Very harsh drug laws and very low rates of drug use as a result. Really simple.

The weird thing about this quote is he seems to be implying that slaughtering millions of drug users is okay. He has no problem with what Duterte's actually doing to drug users, just that he's comparing them to Jews.

I am not a big fan of Adolf Hitler. I don't like anybody who leaves a job unfinished.

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

Jews make everything about themselves

OYYY VEEEYY HOW COULD HE FORGET ABOUT THE 66 BILLION! IT'S LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH!

Goddamn user, you made me laugh, I read that as Flipper.

Post your face when you're not a libertarian anymore.

Also the made up "China takeover". It's horseshit because the Chinese have every interest at keeping the sea lanes open for trade.

China is a "threat" only in the sense that sometimes they will have to sit at the lap of the Chinese to negotiate. Who gives a shit? What's the fucking problem?

The US has an excess of military lying around and they don't know what to do with it. So they push against everyone who still isn't in their camp or disagrees with them, even slightly.

Holy shit! And that fucking MAGA hat.

How much do you get paid to derail threads?

Listen to this guy.

War on drugs isn't effective because there wasn't any war. If the govt goes full Duterte then you'd see different results.

WEW

May Duterte finish the job he has started

Duterte Harry
Rip this Flip

I still don't know whether the Cartels exist because they're Catholicucks, or because they're Spics.

DUERTE HARRY
PRAISE BE UPON HIM
RIP THIS FLIP

judging by his fucking growls, they were cutting his vocal cords so that he couldn't even scream out in pain. They had already skinned his face and cut off both his hands, and it looked like at the end they were going to amputate his arm with a knife.

These are not humans we are talking about, they sold their souls long ago and now they need to be purged.

This is true, but it takes for granted that moderate use of recreational drugs is something that should be prohibited in the first place. You really want an upstanding family man who puffs a little grass on weekends to face a firing squad for it? When you give the state the power to stamp out the vices you don't like don't be surprised when it later uses that power to suppress something you have an interest in.

End of the day he's another mud and will wind up in a ditch with the rest of them.

faggot

It gives nationalism a bad name to say stuff like that.

He's more useful to national socialism than you are.

Might be an improvement actually.

Top kek. Reminds me of those "X happens while I play Unfitting Music" youtube poops.
But yeah seriously this is just plain fucked. Hillary and kikes in general wants these people here.

weed sucks though, if you are going to be a drugfag do uppers or kill yourself for being a degenerate at least speed-freaks burn up instead of burn out

pretty sure Duterte isn't a CIA asset though

Spics.

I'm sorry, but I would like to see some data on exactly how many "upstanding family men" smoke weed.

Dude saying that stuff isnt cool. A lot of people in our society are mentally incapacitated due to being drugged by psychiatry and if they were to read your post they might be susceptible to being influenced by your suggestion. There are a lot of vulnerable people out there who are vulnerable to suggestions said as a joke.

The Church of England formed mainly because the Catholics were nothing but a pack of gangsters and England wanted nothing more to do with their corrupt latin garbage.

So I'd say it's the former, organized crime is a habit Catholics inevitably fall back into.

you really get to see humanity at its lowest point on this website and that is something I am thankful for, I can see the savagery and the terror and the horror and I know why my forefathers fought and died and struggled to build fortifications for the body and soul so that their loved ones could be safe from the horror

Shit is the same for special units of every country, the difference is that that shit appears in the internet and kids in Iraq are just numbers, the answer is that basically americans believe their own crap, if you dont believe me then please tell me what in the fuck happens with "missing persons" at least we know how mexicants died.

Not all.

I am 100% sure that a woman was already taped doing a bj with that.

Thats explain why they stopped assassination attempts against him.

Either you stop pot, or we will pot you.

Keep dreaming, they wanted more money for them and they got it, the real question is why the rest of Europe didnt reconquista on them, well, some of them were called jacobin for a reason.

Don't do it, flips hook you and turn when you get into a relationship with them.

Jews user, what you're talking about is jews coming to power and corrupting everything. Remove the heebs and the problem almost solves itself.

Apparently so user, according to the ad I was served while searching for Philippines info. Shadiley!

(((CIA)))

HITALAL DID NOFFIN WONG!

WIll the UN turn on the Flips now?

Sure, I was a bit miffed over yet another flip in my country but I did stop, nod and give a low "Nice".

The car is on fire and there is no driver at the wheel

I wonder whats up with Israelis and India?

I noticed the heavy presence of young Israeli tourists in Goa, apparently for hedonistic reasons. But then remember the attack on the jewish charity during the Bombay raids? The “charity” had a whole big multi level house of nothing. Israeli “tourists” are always a bit suspicious, like those who got lost on the border between Iran/Iraq Kurdish territory.
India has a large Muslim population, I 've seen some in Goa, is that save for Israeli tourism? Thailand, Indo-China has basically no Muslims, why doesn't concentrates Israeli tourism there instead?

So only drugs, sex and rock'n roll?

SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/WNB0s

fuck off Holla Forums

This is the Flip ambassador to the UN.
The Philippines is full-on Holla Forums.

To kill these animals in a righteous rage and fury is the only solution.

Nice.

Thanks, Allies.

Weed is addictive you nigger.

Impossible to obtain because they generally don't get arrested for it, and are not about to volunteer the information that they are breaking laws. You see, the sample that police see when enforcing drug laws is self-selecting to automatically be the worst of the bunch. The kind of people that either publicly use or sell drugs out of ignorance and arrogance, or the kind of people that break other laws (domestic violence, gang affiliations, speeding, impaired driving, street fighting) and have their drugs confiscated when they are arrested for those other crimes. They never see or interact with, and maybe even discount the existence of, the many hard-working otherwise law-abiding people who are discrete and moderate about their drug use and don't make a fuss about it or hurt anyone.

Yeah, these have existed for awhile.
Look up Davao Death Squad

It's 'psychologically addictive' not actually addictive. Anything that's fun to do could be considered 'psychologically addictive' to a person with poor impulse control, because they want to have fun all the time. We might as well ban fun altogether if we're worried about 'psychological addiction'.

I see the drug problem as self-correcting. All vices have a built-in punishment when abused. That's why they're vices. They don't need new state punishments, that's redundant. Just stop subsidizing unproductive people and stop subsidizing treatment for drug-related illnesses or addictions. Enforce property laws harshly so people won't be tempted to steal to pay for their habit. They would be less likely to do this in the first place if drugs were legal because legalization brings down the price. The artificial scarcity of prohibition drives the price way up. So more people would be able to afford their drug habits and still contribute to society if drugs were legal. Those that used unwisely would overdose and die, or starve if they couldn't maintain enough productivity to afford their fix.

I've been saying this for a while.

Let spics and niggers euthanize themselves. Free ethnic cleansing.

Black metal bands used to have a campaign along these lines called 'Never Stop the Madness'.

Proof that Duterte was browsing this thread

I get it.

Old acquaintances of mine turned into low-life loser scum because they became stoners.

Weed most definitely has a destructive impact on people you degenerate pothead.

Yes, if it is abused. The same applies to alcohol. Do you want to ban alcohol too? It's not intelligent to smoke weed before going to school or work. If you do this you're probably already a stupid person and deserve to suffer the consequences of the inevitable loss of productivity you will endure. It's not smart to drink heavily before or at work or school either, somehow most people don't need to be handheld through this. I haven't done any illegal drugs at all any time recently, but when I used to, I saved it for occasional leisure times socializing with friends. If you have such poor impulse control that you need to be in a constant haze to get through life you should be exposed to the natural consequences of this, lost productivity, lost social skills, etc.

niggers dont have self-control

Well now I'm not going to finish my 2nd burrito, jesus fucking christ thats brutal

No, we all tanked like every student does in those years. I don't have alcoholic acquaintances, i do have low-life stoner losers who used to be fine before they became potheads and a shadow of their former self.

Stop making excuses for your degeneracy.

Do I want to fucking open that WebM?

No matter how many millions you kill. Only "all of them" works.

Back when i was a little user and edgy Holla Forumstard i thought it was 'cool' to desensitize myself by non-stop watching gore.

Now i regret those days.

Pic related is your advice.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.html?ito=social-facebook

You are a fucking degenerate throwing away his human potential so that you can make your head feel funny whenever you want.

That's what it boils down to you loser

RIGHT WING DUTERTE SQUADS

Cool anecdote, bro. Meanwhile my friends who drank heavily in high school are alcoholics, and my friends who smoked pot in high school are successful and either gave up all drugs or smoke pot in moderation, i.e. a puff or two after a long day's hard work, or while vacationing.

Are you illiterate? I already said I don't use drugs, I haven't for years, and when I did it was occasional.

Your post is a great example of how an idiot is an idiot, with or without drugs. If an idiot like you uses drugs he will probably destroy his life because he's too stupid to control his impulses or to realize you can get too much of a good thing. Good riddance. Normal well-adjusted people have some self-control and self-awareness and realize if a substance is beginning to cause problems in their personal lives.

The absolute madman.

Hope he won't get some kind of (((revolution)))

He does.

BASED
A
S
E
D

This is what keeping me alive m88s.

I get what you're trying to saying but those are Mexicans you retard

DUERTE HARRY
RIP THIS FLIP

Whatever you do, this link is for you:

filipino-thirst-foreign-blood - archive.is/QkqrZ

They did, Jackie Chan is 100% merchant controlled.

In the eyes of the people of China he is a rapist 100% and will definitely be prosecuted if he goes back for longer then a week. The yids know and protect him from the law and in return, control his every move. They keep him as a Hollywood Star in order to show that Asians do get movie roles while pushing down the Bruce-Lee types who don't settle for being just the clown and who actively rebels against the system because a troupe of successful asian actors makes it hard to push the race-baiting narratives.

I see big pharma is here. Have a nice life, scumbags.

Well I'm disappointed.

ENJOY YOUR CIRCLEJERK CUCKS