Irl activism

Hey Holla Forums. I know the vast majority of groups that recruit here are going to get called partyvan/jidf honeypots, but I don't care. I would like to get a serious activism group started in the US. A few friends of mine have been trying to do some stuff IRL, but we have recognized that for things to get serious, we need to grow.

Lets face it, the vast majority of natsoc groups are stuck. They hold a few protests, put up a few posters, and then they are done. There is no real effort beyond that. Although I support these actions, there has to be a group that can get past this.

Take a message. Amplify it. That is all that needs to be done. Sounds easier than it really is. Although there are a lot of knowledgeable people on Holla Forums, none of us can match up with groups like the Open Society Foundation on our own. Soros has a 23 year head start. No one can walk in and have all of the experience needed to be the next Goebbels. Testing out what works and what doesn't is hard, but someone has to do it.

Next we need to take down these smaller leftist groups from the inside. Lets face it, the left is gradually becoming more radical. Groups like the DSA or BLM will gain more power as time goes on. Why not keep tabs on them? Why not try and crash them from the inside?

Last but not least, we need good ways to spread propaganda. A good message is useless if no one hears it. We need people to research and use unique tactics. Someone has to test which glues work best for putting up posters, or the best way to create media hype.

All of these ideas need to be written down into manuals and distributed. Anyone from Holla Forums to TRS should be able download a clear and concise PDF that has everything they need to know. If anyone wanted to put our tactics into action, the concepts should be so easy to read that a child could do it

If you are interesting in joining my 100% verified not-fbi-group contact me:

Email: fullmoon[@] redchan.it
Tox: DEABA64C3365ECF0949DEE2EDC8DFD86FDC89C8D33E69922D51EE29B000F887AE8774A332AFF
XMPP: fullmoon[@] redchan.it

I left this out of the main wall of text, but I have been building some cool tools to try and streamline things. If things need to be built, I can make it.

fucking causuals

I have already tried to make manuals out of my knowledge, but it isn't enough to be impressive. Pic related.

perhaps focus on small issues, little by little.
have a conversation with people and see what they believe.
know what it is you want and why.
then the word will spread little by little.
people will have a conversation.

have good relationships and be patient.

I apologise in advance for this shitty formatting

Little stickers and things like that are stupid imo. Only have enough room to post online links or a short phrase that most people will just wind up ignoring anyways. Like you said…
I think whatever we do it's important people will get the message. Having a poster with some white nationalist symbols and a QR code is useless, people will get triggered by the symbols and tear it down without receiving the intended message. One idea I had for IRL propaganda is to post racial crime statistics. We have plenty of redpills, feminism, Jews, WWII, etc etc but I think the most important one to spread right now is race realism… Our biggest enemy is of course the jews but our most immediate threat are hordes of niggers that will breed us out of existence if we don't do something soon. Instead of just flat out post racial statistics in a graph like formats we should be more clever about it. When a normies sees "black vs white crime statistics" they'll immediately shut out the message and shrug it off as some stupid racist hate message. Instead I purpose we word it in a text format similar to something like
This way people won't get that we are talking about blacks until awhile after they've read it. By the time they realise who we are talking about it will already be too late, they read it and the message is now in their mind. They can still rationalize it however their leftist cuck brains want but the seed will be planted in them. Similar phrases could be used for the jews and muzzies as well.

(((FBI))) Visits pol.

Attempts to dissuade pol from organizing.

/thread

Ummm, fucking duh? 0_o,
You didn't realize that you were supposed to be doing this with the Jews, Already?

I already know how to do most of that shit and have been doing it since a teen, glue you can just water down till you can pait rollit on, you dip the poster then lay it on and roll over once or twice.

Stencils are easy to, cut out image into plastic folder pepe for days,

but dank memes are dank memes, if they take the internet away you have to get creative.

Normie out reach is imperative.

self shilling bump

I'm on the road, but we will be in touch. Keep up the good fight.

What's up fellow skinhead?

79D444C89D34FCD8F40522B1233E49D8E8687271952BD137ADF857FCC086EB5679CE2EFFB842

100% not FBI?
Guess you're CIA

IRL activism is less powerful than online activism. Just saying. Best IRL activism Holla Forums can do is to raise his family and children. Being busted by cops for screaming that kikes are ebil isn't going to make damn shit, writing well written articles and redpilling on the internet seems to do a better job so far, than any national action event count so far.

IRL activism of nationalists only produces instant hate from normalfags, who don't dig in the subject. And mostly just being praised by people who already nationalist. Even alt-right (except for co-opting fags like Milo) right now doing a better job at red pilling normalfags to breed with their own race and get rid of muslims than pure nationalist propaganda could.

Or be completely subtle and bring message that people would think about, instead of instantly despising it.

This has it's limit - 'redpilling' people on the internet has been effective, but there are only so many people who browse boards. Most people don't care about internet culture or politics. It doesn't even matter how redpilled people are - if they know the truth and cuck anyway that is even worse. even 30 years ago most people were redpilled on a lot of issues but they just sat on their asses.

All redilling has done is create a constituency that has been used by others - USED by the trump campaign for instance, who were tweeting pepes before the R debates even started. You have all these people - at some point they have to form organisations and impact the rest of the population themselves.

NA you mention is such an initiative, they claim that they recruit mostly off imageboards, and would possibly not even exist without chan culture.

What you are saying is also an overstatement, Alt-right is making the news because of things they are associated with. National Action are at the very least in local newspapers every week, and making national headlines every month becuse of their own efforts;

Soup kitchens of hate, Beret Theft, Jo Cox tweets, Miss Hitler, Buchenwald, York protest - A thousand people marched in Leif just to protest a National Action sticker placed on a communist memorial. All those headlines were in the past 6 months.

Online activism is powerful, however could be a good chance that we may loose our online outlets. I think I understand what OP is saying.

He wants to build an IRL activism group, hone down the tactics needed for a successful campaign, and spread easy to read guides on how. In the case that his group fails, anyone could read the manuals, learn from their mistakes and pick up where they left off.

Also:
This isn't something I would be opposed to, in fact you should probably make that a priority. A lot of the left's power comes from groups of useful idiot willing to throw themselves at a cause. If you could somehow break up their groups, they wouldn't be nearly as powerful.

I already have plans and lead a militia.
Joining groups is worthless. MAKE ONE.

Isn't this what op is doing?

bumping

The thing about infiltrating their groups is that it's some what dangerous for a number of reason, BLM is critical of all whites and are going tribalistic with their inclusion, they still use progressive stack I believe but only towards blacks.

Now the narrative here is key and they are doing things to create their narrative, and let's be fair BLM is Soros, the best thing to do would be finding where they communicate, and spreading ideas that would be beneficial to us, lead them down couldersacs.

But we are 1000x times more effectual shitposting and checking dub. Making our own groups is imperative.

There are ways to crash the group from the outside, generally this is done by finding some sort of rift in the group, and exploiting it. I think that with a enough study of their actions, it could be done.

so it's like some kind of forum or right wing social network or something

(checked)
The community exists as a way of privately talking about internal affairs. It isn't for general discussion. It isn't the bulk of the website.

KEEP IT LOCAL

join the Holla Forums group tox, add the following id:
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855
and send the message "invite 1 pol"

I am in the pol tox group.

oh shit faggots check 'em

self serving bump

Really, I think that people are coming to the right because of economic realities. Abundant jobs/wealth allow for luxuries like charity for non-whites. However, since people are now in such difficult financial situations they realize that the system is rigged and they are looking for alternatives. Realistically, I really don't think that any normal person has read anything that you have written. Generally speaking, they don't come looking for us. Furthermore, it is unlikely, I think, that many people have their minds changed by YouTube comments. GLR predicted that economics would drive our revolution.

bump

If there are three people in your militia, two of them are FBI informants.

Only do real stuff with people you have known sense childhood, and even then there is no guarantee.

Read "the moon is a harsh mistress" For an excellent book about revolution succeeding against a similar power structure to what we have in the current year.

This is not a militia.

bump

Enjoy having your group being filled by shills faggot

There are risks involved in every group. I want to make a group for people willing to take that risk and teach others, rather than those who want to sit around and do nothing.

Anyone have that design that you were supposed to print over dollars?

You're like me. I have one question for you. Do you live anywhere near Connecticut. If not then never mind

What do you think this board is for?

Nope
Sorry, good luck

MODS ARE USELESS

ENJOY