How gentle does he treat the child stars?

How gentle does he treat the child stars?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/creepy-dutch-guy-paul-de-leeuw/323187/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dan "Gentle with the Gentiles" Schneider is known for his elegance, and class.

She looks like she likes to be kissed.

That smile is fake.
She's really calling for help.
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider doesn't go gentle to those girls.

Not knowing that Ariana Grande was begging to get grapped.
You will never go far in life son ;)

Get out.

pls no bully ;_;

Very gentle.

where's that from?

Considering he can only fuck children I'd say he has a microdick which makes slipping into them real easy enough that they don't complain.

Dan 'Ariana Banana Drama' Schneider
Dan 'Grande? I like 'em Small!' Schneider
Dan 'Got Her Walking Side to Side' Schneider
Dan 'Bang Bang into her Womb' Schneider
Dan 'The Manchester Molester' Schneider
Dan 'One Love' Schneider
Dan 'Dicktorious' Schneider
Dan 'Slam and Cat' Schneider

That's not how it works. He's got to show them why he's G-d's Chosen.

If he didn't treat them gently he wouldn't get away with it.

ebaumsworld.com/videos/creepy-dutch-guy-paul-de-leeuw/323187/
it was sketch though ;)=

You mean, Dan "The Cunny-Cumming Commando" Schneider?

I just want to clarify you all that Dan "The Horny Hebrew" Schneider was NEVER found guilty of any sexual misdemeanor involving children that weren't working at Nickelodeon in the past. That is completely false and Dan "Children-Chagging Chaim" Schneider's lawyer, Mr. Aaron Shekelstein, will make sure to sue this website if you people keep spreading those FALSE rumours.

omg just the pic, wtf, doesn't these children have parents?

Man, you have NO idea. Parents? Why would they interfer, when their little pricesses are going to be BIG TV STARLERTS, as soon as Dan "The Deflowering Dynamo" Schneider finishes with them? It's a small price to pay for money, fame, and success!

this guy must be put to death.

Yes, yes, he must… but can you guys really put your hands on a member of (((the Tribe)))? For child molestation! Heh! Of course you can't. You have no power over the Hebrews.

Dan 'Squeeze Them 'Till They Pass Out' Schneider

You're not one of us?
I can tell you for a fact that I kill Jewish, Muslims and Nigger "people" by inoculating them with a deadly pathogen of my creation. And yes I work in a nursery.

Geordie Shore's participants are all famous user, I have one of them passed-out in my kitchen.

The parents still think that TV will bring fame and fortune to their little starlets - and, of course, to themselves. They don't know what we know: that Dan "Fisting Five-Years Old For Fun" Schneider will NOT bring them neither fame, nor fortune, only a broken hymen and tears. Perhaps even a child pregnancy that his Jewish doctor friends will "take care" of.

But let's face it, Dan "The Whoremaker of Holywood" Schneider is living the good life. He can afford it, and his (((friends))) will protect him from harm.

thanks for showing up guys. Now take a seat.

How much pizza do you think Hansen has on his HD?

I thought that died years ago.

Can't blame him.
They were asking for it anyway.

And at that time they were too old for Dan "because of me, she is no tight any longer" Schneider

Haha, Hansen, you have no power over (((the Chosen People))). They can rape as many as young children they want, and you won't be able to do anything.

Imagine his greasy body all over a 12 year old girl who's laying in bed with a man for the first time. Imagine the pain, the suffering, and the nauseating sensations that a poor little virginal girl must feel when Dan "The Grease Cock" Schneider is all over her, with his stinking, sweaty, smelly body is overpowering her, shoving his penis over her unbroken hymen, and she can't even scream for help, because everybody abandoned her: parents, family, the Nickelodeon people, the authorities. She's alone with her shame, with her pain, and it will never go away, no matter what.

If Dan was hot, do you think they'd still be traumatized? Even little girls are massive whores, user. Childhood dies the instant parents sit their kids in front of the tv.

Well, maybe. If it was one of these pretty boyband member, the girl would probably be happy that she's losing her cherry to her crush. But their reality is Dan "The Cunnybuster" Schneider and his filthy, fat, ugly self, and his filthy, fat, perverted foot fetish.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Dan "Beat my meat with 12 year old feet" Schneider is a fat kike or not. Childhood sexuality still changes kids. They become desensitized to sexuality, and are more likely to become sluts, as a result.

It's the only way to find a girl who's not a slut before someone else makes her a slut though.