Look at this fucking video

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g

This was broadcasted day before train crash.
What the fuck is this? Was this a signal to sleeper-cells?

archive.is/nsvji

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iRh0B
archive.is/iRh0B
archive.is/t1P3S
archive.is/3uMWB
archive.is/m0C5q

archive.is/qIiM7
archive.fo/ytUc3
archive.fo/fHZ0z
archive.fo/TUO6x
beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2012/10/confirmed-unfema-prisoner-boxcars-with-shackles-guillotines-2440250.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/10/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles-2-2482624.html
beforeitsnews.
beforeitsnews
twitter.com/drlindeman/status/781537676625256449
archive.fo/qdyYW
archive.is/aBlNZ
icannwiki.com/.sap
archive.fo/anC4I
archive.is/yXWVw
youtube.com/watch?v=xqb7F4No_k4
archive.fo/aNveV
archive.fo/l0xAP
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=e9dae078894b4a4dc93e511dc2730e0c&tab=core&_cview=1
nws.noaa.gov/directives/sym/pd01017012curr.pdf
uglytruth.info/s/cc_images/cache_2196062.JPG?t=1472059081
uglytruth.info/david-crowley-family-deaths/crime-scene-photos/
conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Mind_Control
youtube.com/watch?v=wsyso7SoeYA
listverse.com/2015/05/28/10-real-victims-of-the-cias-mkultra-program/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Hoboken_train_crash
twitter.com/tinabulger53/status/781496388349755392
archive.is/6ZA9x]
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=unix timestamp 1475158233 in edt
archive.is/5PfCv
archive.is/aBlNZ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk
youtube.com/watch?v=SDMs1ZLV2xI
fema.gov/news-release/2016/09/26/nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-planned-september-28
archive.is/ngP7k]
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, more people need to see this

EVERYTHING IS FINE. DON'T PANIC

Wtf kind of shit is this? Looks like it got hacked by somebody.

This is seriously fucked. Are they trying to hide something?

Bamp

I would gladly be that sexy asian's boyfriend for a couple months or so. Bet that pussy is TIGHT

bump

Yeah ok

bump

shlomo and friends with their predictive programming. they think theyre so clever and untouchable.

That's breddy spooky but I'm gonna need more than one source. I could easily do that using my computer, a video editor, and a TV.

fuck off CTR trying to blur the line between shitposting and fact

>>>/x/

This is some spoopy shit right here.

Is it possible the person who uploaded the video is just taking everyone on a ruse cruise?

Holy shit guys, it looks real.

Looked up the news station they sourced.

UPDATE: Another warning message was sent out in error at 10:38 p.m.
There is no emergency. This message originated from FEMA as a test and had the National Location Code in it. Tests should not have that code as it is automatically re-transmitted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We have contacted New York State Broadcasters Association who administers the Emergency Alert System in NY. We are working with FEMA to resolve this.

saucy bump for a juicy thread

We can't let the kikes pull the wool over the normalfags eyes any longer.

Anyone overlooking this (((coincidence))) should reevaluate their beliefs. Why would some faggot intern at FEMA decide to troll everyone with a Dr Seuss quote? Why would the editors and broadcasters let it filter through? What does it have to do with a hazardous material message?

It's obvious they activated a sleeper cell except to those faggots that need their kosher sources to inform them.

I'm not convinced that this is real, but hypothetically.

If they were signaling sleeper cells, who are these cells?

That sounds like a challenge, almost like this wasn't a plan, but a test. Like they're saying, hey you. Do something with a train.

What do we know about this train crash, why is it significant?

The only answer I have is to distract from the debate to keep the masses in a distracted stupor, but that's to simple.

kinda reminds me of synths in Fallout 4…

>inb4 fallout 4 is garbage

In what way? Spin me a theory.

Did you not notice the hundreds of muslims entering the country on behalf of mossad?

archive.is/iRh0B

Now, I know that this statement is played at the end of every emergency broadcast, but assuming there are further instructions, could we find them?

One day before image of thread was posted to 4chan, one user came here and made a thread about a bio terror attack.. Did anyoe screeny it?

Any evidence that this is even remotely real? I bet you think this actually aired, too.

Yeah, I noticed.

This isn't their style, nothing exploded, no shots were fired, and only one person died. Usually it's just one stupid bastard who goes on a rampage at random.

This feels orchestrated.

Most atacks are like that.

Remember the "crazy" mudslime who hacked people with an axe on a train in germany a couple weeks ago?

The “would you. Could you” thing is from Dr. Seuss' "GREEN EGGS AND HAM"

Monitor emergency broadcasts, look for anomalies.
Here are the key words from this one with a bit of analysis.
This could just mean anything that is hazardous to a train.
This is obvious, they're referencing the train crash.
This could be important because it mentions until 2AM. This could mean that whoever this message was for had until 2AM to do it.
There will be more of these, whatever this was.

What's with the people from the area this aired commenting on faceberg asking the news channel what's up? Why did the news channel respond it it wasn't aired. gtfo.

This was recorded on a phone and uploaded to Youtube by a woman with Apple pie for a face. I doubt she's a master video editor.

But yes, we should look for another upload of this for confirmation.

I'd fuck the literal shit out of that fat bitch.

Double digit dubs might be on to something, what is the next building they try to eat in?

sage

I left the town of Würzburg three days before it happened, so yes I remember the ax attack.

An ax attack is very different from a signaled train derailment.

Did you even read the original thread?
Of course you didn't.
Luckily there are those of us that don't just shitpost and spit out lazy theories.

1)facebook post from hours before the train accident, posted to a NJ news station, asking them about the strange message:

archive.is/iRh0B

2) A comment on a site "pajiba.com" from the same time period, describing the EAS message:

archive.is/t1P3S
For the webm:

This definitely warrants further attention and the rest of you that are so accusatory and ignorant that you won't entertain another possibility unless given by your favorite kosher media should kys.

from the comments

Some say that was the trigger for them to fall asleep, which they did in a truck stop and were found there a short time later, still fast asleep.

It's about a kid named Sam who wears a red hat trying to get a guy to eat weird food he doesn't want to eat.

How about all these archives that prove something funny was aired, the video we see lines up pretty well with what these people are commenting on and I doubt this bitch knows how to operate a computer let along a camera
archive.is/iRh0B
archive.is/t1P3S

I think it's safe to assume something strange aired on WKTV2

meant to upload this too.

going to post these as I find them.

bump

It was a post made by a person commenting on what we're discussing, thus confirming it as real. It's important, don't be a fag.

Stay safe germanbro, and stay the fuck away from trains.

Good work user.

Nah, try again.

Bruh. Chris Christy is gonna be PISSED.

You're trying to shut this down awfully hard, (((user)))
Here's some chick weighing in, also is this forum sliding on twitter?

bump

sweet trips.

Make every post count user, you might just get trips.

Holyshit I'm legitimately spooped by this. There's no fucking way this was just coincidence. We need to dig deeper into this.

Posted in previous thread.

Look at you, dubsguy.

The strangest thing is the narrative getting pushed
and FEMA hasn't said shit on this yet.

Just what the fuck are we supposed to think happened here? Fucking hell there is no way this isn't some shady bullshit.

Will they use the same channels in order to trigger the sleeper agents?.
If they go with another emergeceny broadcast then this is statement to anybody that can figure it out including authorities

Going out on a limb here.

I just read the pdf of Green eggs and Ham.

After they go on the train, they enter a tunnel.

This could be a reference to death in this context, so here's the question. Who died, and was he/she important?

No idea what this could mean, sadness? More bloodshed as a result of this event?

I dunno, Satanism?

This is the good one. Everybody be on the look out for a sinking ship, then look for more broadcasts in the area.

Code words, user.

They wouldn't use the same channel twice or method. Assuming this isn't all a joke, this is in all likelihood the tip of the iceberg. They could use radio signals, anonymous image boards, smoke signals, who knows.

This was likely targeted.
it almost reminds me of the beginning bit of the Death Note manga where the detectives broadcast only in this one region of japan to get the criminal to out himself
Either to the network, so they knew to avoid trains that day or to whoever went out and fucked the train up. Breaks don't fail for no reason, and conductors don't just develop sleepy negroe syndrome overnight.
Personally, I am thinking it was a message to someone who didn't know they were receiving it, a non-figurative sleeper agent
maybe it was baneposters again

one dead, name of Fabiola Bittar de Kroon, age 34. off by one from 33rd degree dubs

worked for a big analytics company name of SAP.

Fabiola Bittar de Kroon, that's a hell of a name

She was a corporate Lawyer, which is risky business, but honestly I'm dropping the idea that this was some kind of hit.

See any red flags?

She specialized in Brazilian law, if that helps connect any dots.

Checked.

Thats my point, If they use emergency broadcast's again to transmit the message (the code words) then they want someone to know this was a statement or a challenge.

Loads, SAP's website doesn't say what the fuck they do. It's entirely made up of these little buzzword filled blurbs like pic related, it's their purpose.
Also was started by German IBMmers. They invented the first "real time system" meaning computer that didn't use punch card or ticker tape
I am getting t4vi$pook vibes from this SAP shit.

the de Kroon family are well connected. I'm not familiar with Fabiola but by any sane measure this is suspect.

Top kek.

Let's identify sleeper cells through a string of elaborate puns, and Dr. Seuss references.

In all seriousness though, SAP having IBM ties means that they're dealing with very large sums of money, and as Fabiola was a Lawyer, this definitely getting interesting. Again, she specialized in Brazilian law, we need to find out if SAP had dealings in Brazil, and if any were going wrong. The sleeper cell could be Brazilian assassins.

Connected to who? What are they involved in?

Checked.

LINK BETWEEN SAP AND FEMA THERE IS IS. BAM.
archive.is/3uMWB

BusinessObjects™ Software,
a DHS Standard

Wonder if there are any Dr Seuss connections to the crash?

Some influential members in non-elected policy area in the (((netherlands))) that i am aware of. A very old and noble family that in my opinion wields significant power behind the scenes.

SAP opening datacenter in Sao Paolo.
archive.is/m0C5q

No idea, what kind of shit should I be looking for.

I can't verify the authenticity of these first two screenshots, but it seems that FEMA initially claimed that alert was a hack. Then, they changed their story to say that it was an accident.

tbh i think this was just to distract people from the IMF doing things on september 30

probably because nobody is buying the "russian hackers" narrative.

I've been discussing this in a purely hypothetical sense, playing around with theories, and now it's slowly becoming real.
Holy shit I love Holla Forums so much. Is it the memes? Are we Memeing this right now? How do we just stumble upon things like this!?

Alright, what do we know so far?

>train plows through a wall at 9am according to an ABC article though, the train crashed through multiple barriers as well. Were these natural or safety barriers, or did someone know the train was going crazy and tried to stop it?

Fabriola was also from Brazil and apparently worked in the legal department down there. Hasn't Brazil been having riots recently about the government?

So a train plows through a wall and into a platform, and she's the only one to die? Could she have been a target? And how did the train lose control/go crazy?

A feel a late night digging session coming on

forgot article
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/commuter-train-crashes-hoboken-new-jersey-station-n656711

archive.is/qIiM7

Masonic Dr seuss reference. Dr seuss was a freemason he wore the tophat it is masonic terrorism plain and simple

I thought Dr. Seuss was a jew.

yeah i think it was this

We now know that the Business she worked for SAP, a buisness management type firm, was involved with FEMA. FEMA sent out this message, and now claims it to be an error.

Some people believe that she was killed not by the crash but in the moments before. Many people have been saying things to me along these lines. They believe the crash was a cover.
Not that I would argue that, it was probably all a coincidence. What do you think?

Funny how these events always have details that come out of the woodwork after the "IT WAS MUSLIMS ASOKJHKAHSJASA" shit dies down.

FALSE FLAG UNTIL PROVEN REAL

Weird connection I have found. Might need to be fleshed out further.

Fabiola de Kroon might have some sort of connection to this guy, Daan de Kroon.

Archive.is version of Fabiola's account. Reveals much more than a standard glance at Linkedin without signing in.

archive.fo/ytUc3

Here is a glance at Daan de Kroon

archive.fo/fHZ0z

It would appear that Daan de Kroon attended FIU for an MBA from 2008-2009. Fabiola later attended that very same university from 2009-2011. I assume this is where they met. It would further appear that Fabiola is not authentically Dutch, and very likely Brazilian, if not South American.

What is peculiar is that Daan has spent an extensive amount of time in the Latin Americans spirits markets, most notably his time in Sao Paulo, Brazil, before even attending FIU. He was working extensively with DIAGEO, a British multinational alcohol producer. It is also possible that Fabiola and Daan came into contact with one another in Brazil before both attending FIU one after the other.

What is even more interesting is Daan's current employment, as he now works as the managing director of Lucas Bols, a Dutch alcohol producer.

Lucas Bols was implicated in the Soros-funded #PanamaPapers shenanigans that sought to likely wipe out many Soros and Co. rivals around the world, most notably the previous leader of Iceland and Putin.

On April 7th, this article was released by Yahoo:

Top Dutch bank executive steps down in Panama scandal

archive.fo/TUO6x

Now here is an interesting quote regarding Lucas Bols:

And here is the kicker…

Looking back at Daan's FB page, when did he join Lucas Bols? In April, approximately around the same time as Meerstadt was singled out in the Panama Papers leaks.

Again, this could warrant further digging. It would also appear that Fabiola spent time with LG Electronics and SAP. As legal counsel, it is also very plausible she was inadvertently exposed to highly sensitive documents/materials, and this was an attempt to silence her.

No, software, they make software. They made r/3, search that shit up.
We could be dealing with a rouge FEMA AI.

Inquiry, what's so significant about the Train going through multiple layers of a wall. What's so significant about where it crashed? Did it serve as a warning? Was it another sleeper cell trigger? Was it meant to serve as some subtle jew statement that the (((international clique))) intend to fuck with donald's wall? Could it be intent to fuck with an already existing wall (like the pope's)

stop this shit

inb4 shills dive bomb on this or try ignoring it and hoping it goes away.

Nice find user.

No brakes on this happening train.

The ancient Spartans used to sacrifice to her as one of their patron goddesses before starting a new military campaign.

ETYMOLOGY

Connection?

Appreciate the effort post. Those are some interesting dots you have connected.

do we know the identity of the engineer who didnt pull the dead mans switch?

SAP IS OPENING A 65 MILLION DOLLAR DATACENTER THERE FUG
archive.is/m0C5q

fema camps NEED trains.
its part of the conspiracy.

Working on it. I expect they were not (((involved))) though.

concentration camps need trains

reminding us of the holocaust?

beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2012/10/confirmed-unfema-prisoner-boxcars-with-shackles-guillotines-2440250.html

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/10/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles-2-2482624.html

Why are you sliding the thread. Touched a nerve?

HOW DID SHE DIE
WHO IS HANDLING THE BODY
WHO MOST BENEFITS FROM HER DEATH
WHY CONTAIN IT

beforeitsnews. com is a disinfo site
beforeitsnews .com is a disinfo site

Alright, another question.

How can we build on the theory that Fabiola Bittar de Kroon was killed moments before the train actually crashed?

We could comb through other survivors for connections to FEMA, SAP, and IBM. How else?

Will an autopsy be made public?

NO SHIT, PROBABLY RUN BY THE SAME MANLET THAT RUNS GLP.

So what's the narritive on the Train Crash, if it's Muslims we can rule out the possibility as Muslim attacks help Trump but if it's an Accident I think that the Kikes might be going full panic realising not even rigging the Election will cause Trump to lose

Shut the fuck up you freemason slider

>haz materials transporting-train go HOBOKEN

holy fucking shit it's real
twitter.com/drlindeman/status/781537676625256449

Ok, so we got the message of hazardous material until 2AM but then we allegedly have ANOTHER message at 3AM

So, here is how she allegedly died:

archive.fo/qdyYW

There is definitely something fucking shady about this.

RETARD I SAID IT WAS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY I DO NOT CARE IF THE LINK IS TRASH YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY FEMA NEEDS TRAINS YOU FREEMASON

FUCKING BUMP
I fucking knew this was a distraction. But the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that there trying to mask over is the ICANN thing.

Up until this point I assumed she was in the train itself.
She absolutely could have gotten whacked, only to have the crime scene literally hit by a train.

Furthermore..

Why was her husband out of the country?

She stopped working at SAP months ago and there was no active employment listed on her Linkedin, so why was she dropping her child off at daycare before heading to the train station? Where was she off to?

I was sure this screenshot would be fake but nope: archive.is/aBlNZ

I filter you in every thread, niggerfaggot. But I want to have some fun with you this time. Even though it's obvious you're just trying to DERAIL the thread.

Everyone knows FEMA needs trains to put us in the camps after they take our filters away. But what does that have to do with this train crash or this thread? Also, are you gay dude?

I wonder what's happening to all the CCTV recordings right now. Falling debris sounds fake as fuck.

And guess who has their own private little circlejerk within ICANN
icannwiki.com/.sap

It served a dual purpose. Eliminating de Kroon and also is a convenient distraction from ICANN

(checked)
That's fucking fishy as all hell.

No footage will be released from the platform which will confirm at least that something shady happened.

You know what I've realized, we haven't seen any video footage of the actual crash, have we?

Why? Because we would see Fabiola getting murdered right before it hit.

Currently looking for crash video.

To take control of the rail system plus there is another theory that i do not want to link because of you masons who pile on someone more than the actual shills saying "Why would they do this dr seusse take your meds"

There is another part of the conspiracy that this can connect the camps because as you know trains go out to where roads can not go and therefore tains are the only way to access some of these camps and underground facilities

I am bringing in theory you are calling it sliding I am bringing something to the table your bs reactions is more of a distraction than anything really.

If someone wanted her dead with a shit ton of plausible deniability or with a huge coverup (crash) then I'm willing to bet there is good motive for someone to want her taken care of. If they just offed her at home execution style people would ask a LOT more questions, naturally.

A train crash needs to be orchestrated and takes planning. This wasn't a hit of opportunity. Someone knew she was going to be at that spot at that time.

Someone knows her schedule or arranged for her to be there. Find out who it was.

According to Wiki, SAP is also a major component in the Euro Stoxx 500

God damn this is getting stranger by the minute

killed then placed there? well, getting hit by a train would certainly erase any evidence of foul play. And no one would think to do an autopsy, if it were even possible…

But why go through the hassle? Was this simply a test? Apparently the train was controlled by automatons, not people. So that could be hacked and controlled by another party. Was the test just to leave the body there?

Perhaps the barriers aren't significant, I'm just spit-balling. But say that these barriers weren't just sitting there, but were deployed. That would mean someone tried to stop the train, meaning someone knew it was out of control, which could also mean they knew it would be out control. See my above post. The train may have been hacked, so maybe the barriers were put in place after a warning was sounded.

A train plows through a platform and debris is what gets you?
Odd..

Roast in hell, you fucking kike. My video is as real as your shit.

I don't see what you're getting at, user. that's obviously some art project you posted.

We have ID's here, GLP refugee. I never called you out on anything or made any claims about your posts. I simply stated that I filter you in every thread because reading your posts makes me sad.

I'll continue to play along though. Describe the theory you are bringing up as simply as possible please. I don't understand what you're getting at.

YEAH. EXACTLY. There’s just as much evidence that it is “real” as the shit in the OP. Since when were kikebook posts taken seriously? Fuck’s sake.

For an average man with limited resources, yes, it would be a hassle. There are certainly easier ways to dispose of someone (seth rich). But (((whomever))) orchestrated this has significant resources and would no doubt be several degrees removed from the act.

Was she killed then moved or just killed in situ? That is something to investigate further. What is beyond doubt is she was not just collateral damage of the crash.

According to another user, she was "killed by falling debris" which kinda puts the kibosh on the whole killed and place theory. With an automated train, where would a sleeper cell come into play?

Could she have been beckoned to the spot? Or am I trying to fit reality into my own narrative?

Also the rogue carriage may have had it's brakes disengaged with some sort of manual override. Old tech but it would leave no trace on the network at least.

IF THEY WANT TO START SHIPPING US OFF IN THE BOXCARS NOW IT IS EASIER FOR THEM TO DO SO,

Now if you are standing on the tracks to protest or something you could be a terrorist.

If the power grid goes down and they implement marital law trains will be how shit gets around considering a fuel shortage. Walmart conspiracies involve them being next to the train tracks. That is for whern they retrofit walmart and home depots to be fema camps as well or execution facilities.

its not that far fetched. This engineer thing is interesting considering brazil is like where they test this shit out brazil has a police state now with the olympics.

I misstated earlier by saying that she had not listed any current employment with SAP on her LinkedIn page.

Her LinkedIn page denotes that, up to (Present), she was still working with SAP. Therefore, according to her LinkedIn, she was still an active employee. Being a professional myself, I can say that the majority of LinkedIn users, particularly ones with a detailed LinkedIn like hers, would fail to denote when they are no longer an active employee of a company. Laziness is not something you find in the professional world, particularly with regards to appearance.

However, it would appear that SAP is claiming she had not been employed with SAP for months:

archive.fo/anC4I

Why is SAP contradicting her LinkedIn? Why was she going to the train station after dropping her daughter off at daycare, if she was no longer employed? Was she working for a private client? Going to a meeting?

If there were CCTV photos or cameras available, at least at some point during the course of the day, we could grasp more about why she was there from just her outfit/appearance.

Killed by falling debris is the msm narrative, sure. And that may be the case although I have doubts. It does seem unlikely and unnecessary to kill her then move the body doesn't it.

would NOT fail to denote*

Thanks for changing the record

Maybe we're looking at this from the wrong angle. What path did this train take? What was its route before reaching that platform? How many stops? Where? For how long?

That's terrible! You should start a new thread about it and discuss it there!

You know, with modern communication technology, encryption, and so on, why the hell would the broadcast a message on EAS where it's highly visible? Why not just send the messages incognito to your agents. Doesn't make any fucking sense why they're so fixated on using spooky messages and shit. Why?

If there is enough interest i might but it is not something to derail (no pun intended) this thread its one of the first things I thought of.

Keeping up with the Russia haxors theme?

Well it was on the Pascack Valley line. Why is that relevant though?

it's not even Russian MO.

Neither is hacking the DNC, but they did

They love predictive programming

they feel like they have to give clues and then ask us to prove their little games.

Something could go wrong. The information could be lost in transit. The person providing the physical storage of information could suffer an accident. Proof could accidentally be left behind if the activated agent wasn't careful enough.

With this, they were probably just told at some point to look out for this quote, on a certain channel. All they had to do was watch that channel and wait for their signal. It also provided a layer of deniability by shifting it towards a FEMA or network technical issue.

If Kikes are involved, that just how they roll. Some of the more esoteric niggas around here will tell you that signalling before an event is part of a ritual that heebs need to engage in for their brand of magic to be effective or more potent. This might be a blood sacrifice to them or some weird shit like that.

Others will say "predictive programming", but they have no idea what that phrase means or how it's used.

My money is on FEMA running a "drill" and somewhere down the line someone fucked up and sent out the message unintentionally. Maybe they thought it wouldn't go out which is why it has the quote and doesn't read like a real warning message.

The EAS who cried wolf. I wonder how many times a false or accidental EAS has gone off…

It serves a dual purpose, to activate the agent, and to make anyone looking at the information available seem crazy.
They're shitlords, and they desire keks as much as we do.

Can you prove it?

I think the user in is trying to say that the establishment would blame Russia for the fake EAS. Thereby helping their case that Russia is engaging in electronic warfare with the US and that Russia is going to rig the elections. When he said "they" he might have been referring to the establishment, not Russia.

This is inaudible as fuck.

I cropped it, greatly boosted audio & included zoomed in ticker.

Beforeitsnews is not trustworthy. Then again this doesn't quite read like their normal retardation.

Can't somebody call the TV station and ask them?

I don't know if it's significant but clowns were recently sighted in the area.

archive.is/yXWVw

Before It's News is absolutely a bullshit site yes. The point of this thread was that there's plenty of tweets and kikeberg posts about what happened in the contents of the video, which were posted in this thread.

If so the perpetrator is probably turning out to be a right wing extremist.

You would think they would just use a numbers station broadcast or something. "would you, could you, on a train?". Seriously? Are they even Fucking trying Anymore?!

I just remembered something. The Shemitah bullshit all over again. Some think it's actually beginning this year, or that the current Shemitah is ending. Either way, here's the dates…

If anything is about to happen, it's going to happen around these dates. If it does, you know (((they))) had a hand in it.

why would things happen around the High Holidays?

Clown costume meme might be a reference to October 31st (Halloween) as a date of significance.

Remember 9/11 in 2001 and the financial crash in 2008?

I always thought it was just a psyop done by either the government or hired street gangs.

I figured a psyop as well, although after the media hypes it (even if original stories are fabrications) people will copycat

crisis started in 2007. which specific event was there around Holidays in 2008?

True. It was probably their intention to make it catch on as a meme and scare unarmed normies from going outside. If you can manufacture fear, you can control people.

So I subscribe and have listened to a science and paranormal podcast called "mysterious universe" for years now, and its given me some interesting insights on the stranger things we see here, even on Holla Forums

one of the things that has come up alot is the true nature of clowns, and the thing is, they dont seem to have an origin…even stranger is that it seems like when people do DMT boosting drugs (dmt is a natural chemical that is tied to your dream states) people tend to see clowns in them. They are also linked with the idea of trickster entities.
From all the stories and research on clowns ive heard over the years from those guys, clowns seem to be some kind of chaos spirit thats been with us as long as we can remember, and may even be a reason we fear the dark.

In that case, these clowns may be signs of darkness and chaos.

I recommend the podcast by the way, even just the free show is great, lots of spoopy stuff, lots of science stuff, lots of doom porn, lots of meme magic/thoughtforms, lots of aussie banter.

Thanks I'll check that out.

Well, that would help explane the fear one feels when seeing a clown. Just so long as my bullets can poke holes through them when poop hits the chandelier.

Wasn't there more wikileaks?

(((falling debree)))

The Lehman Brothers collapse took place on September 15th. On Rosh Hashanah on September 29th-30th, the DOW fell it's greatest amount historically up until then, 777 points. The financial crisis went into overdrive on that date. Fates were sealed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqb7F4No_k4

Two American Sisters Found Dead at Indian Ocean Island Resort

you can search the archives for shows with keywords like "clown", but only the most recent season is free. They used to have the entire free catalog available but now you buy it by the season, I sadly dont have the computer with the back catalog so i cant upload it, but there are a few torrents and youtube uploads you could use.

I think youre fucked on the bullet thing. There was one episode where they talked to a woman who was researching djinn, and those are supposedly weak to iron and magnets, theres also the classic silver bullet cure-all, but ive never heard of how a clown entity might perish.

BUMP

(1)

Yep..

This is slide thread.. again.

This is up there with that Australian business law student who died from "prescription drug issues" on mount everest.

Don't tell me they're hitting small timers like this now.

I'm more concerned that she's being used as an "example"

i.e. (((we're))) gonna start doing this shit to others that dig into (((us)))

Which I'm frankly not concerned about.. we have nothing to lose anyway. We're doing this because we're dead otherwise.

tbh it's probably a form of bias in this case.. but it is an odd set of circumstances

They really are trying to "play gods hand" aren't they.

They honest to god think we can't see through this.

Some of us should walk around in clown costumes just to fuck with people.

Government test designed to see how fast it will catch fire among the populace. If normies don't notice it, then RX-84/Agenda 21 will be deployed.

ok..
Except the train crashed shortly afterwards..

That cannot be a mere coincidence. (assuming the message is real.. I still find all of this fishy.. like it's more fucking positive/negative "conditioning")

Yes and no.
We had a communist 15 years old project of power that was taken down.
However the vice president is a fucking kike lover globalist.

It's basically the communist left vs kikes here.

There are rumors that the military is taking out the left communist useful idiots one by one slowly
Unless Michel Temer is not a kike globalist puppet, just feigns being one
If you don't think he is a globalist puppet, just watch what he said in the UN
I don't really know what's happening anymore, besides the good news that corrupt politicians are going to jail left and right

user.. this whole board doesn't know what's going on anymore. Just when you think you've seen the craziest bullshit in the world, something crazier appears.
The internet is alright for you an me.

But it's fucking with others heads too much. Especially jews who are triggered by the smallest thing now.
We have a meme crisis.

SAM HYDE DID THE TRAIN CRASH

I'm calling Bullshit, but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't believe it if some solid stuff came out. I'm open for this to be real.

October 31st is a black moon day if we really want to go crazy.

This year is just full of odd coincidences and (((coincidences)))

We had one this morning too.

Testing Meme Magic.

Turns out, it's real.

The farfetchedness seems to be part of "the trap" too.

Because no one will believe this, even if it's the truth.

HAHA! One of you crazy assholes decided to hack the EAS system. But seriously, you need to chill with the meme magic, you got a bystander killed in Hoboken.

Seems awfully convenient that it killed that person.

But why would that be user. More likely it's an """user"""

Infact.. this really could be our own personal attack from (((them)))..

But it seems very over the top.
Seems like the plan went.. off the rails sorry.

bump

DAILY REMINDER THAT OCTOBER 1 IS THE JEWISH NEW YEAR AND IT WILL BE 5777
THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE KIKERY ON ONE OF THOSE DATES

It seems they tapped into center of brain thats responsible for curiosity and memory. They made the sleeper obsess over the idea (subconciously) until they trigger it.

no, praise kek because these ovens are warming up

You know nothing about numerology and The Kikes That be

Whenever normie thinks of secret service they see flashy technology, ultra smart people and double/triple crossings and mind games. Its "exciting" to them. It fuels their curiosity and thinking about what could be.

This is the same trigger they use for braindead brainwashed morons that obsess with ideas like killing people and doing terrorism. They nudge them with "wouldnt it be cool and exciting?, maybe you could even do it and become part of 'US' ".

7 is a christian mystic holy number alongside semitic, keep in my mind the semitic parasites were abandoned by their god in what 170 ad ergo holiness is null and void in their situation.

YOU however seem to have no knowledge of the sacred numerology in regards to esoteric kekism/hermeticism which is toying with the fabric of our reality and has a plethora of evidence emerging on a now daily basis. I don't give a fuck about the kike's ritual, because the light of creation that springs from chaos is in a whole different tier.

That sounds retarded enough to be possible.

Truth to the fool is lies to the wise

how profoundly vague
if you seriously think kabbalistic mysticism isn't waning in power with the awakening of the ogdoad you're an absolute fucking fool, jubilee shemitah doesn't have a thing on the stirring of primal waters

checked and praised

praise kek brother

october 1 is internet icann handover

This is a news media plant post if I've ever seen one. All the phrasing is outgroup from the perspective of the poster.

Why? Because you want it to be? So you can continue to larp in a 2spoopy4me thread full of wild speculation?

And for the "record", I do think there are some valid suspicions raised in this event – in fact in the thread about the train crash itself I was the first to post the facebook and panjiba.com comments that confirmed that people were talking about the EAS message online around 3:00am – about 12 hours before you fucks posted them in here.

But the way you faggots start immediately larping about some brazilian bitch, and your retarded ignorance about SAP (one of the biggest software services provider on the planet) is frustrating as hell. This happens every time on Holla Forums, and anyone attempting to provide a reasonable alternative to Art Bell-style tinfoil circlejerking gets shouted down, because you autists are so determined to spend hours "following the connections".

I don't know what the hell my point is, just wanted to say you fucks annoy the shit out of me sometime.

I think sometimes confirmation bias strikes a little too close to home and every "happening" has a conspiracy associated with it for some anons. At the same time, sometimes the digging they do uncovers interesting facts or information. They might claim it's all a giant web of conspiracy - maybe it is and maybe it isn't - but that also doesn't discount the specific things they did actually find.

I guess what I'm saying is there is a very fine line between autistic confirmation bias and forcefully tying leads together, and anons not being willing enough to dig into things at all. I think enough of us are skeptics that we can discount links that don't make sense to us, and I'd rather have GLP-tier conspiracy theories sometimes instead of the mainstream media "shut it down" bias about everything. Just my two cents.

Such as.

Hold up, niggers
You're all acting like this is a cryptic riddle, but what if it's not? What if it's a warning?
This obviously wasn't meant to go out to public, because as several people have mentioned, that is a really dumb way to recruit sleeper cells and what not. But what if some rouge FEMA worker sent this out as a warning of a chain of events that could lead to the release of hazardous materials?
It's a warning to the general public, so it's not going to be deep and cryptic. The things listed in that children's book might be related to the events that might go down. The next line is " would you, could you, in the dark" and they go in a tunnel.
Look out for a large scale accident involving a tunnel. If it happens, then I'm right and we can figure out where the rest of these might take place.

Good point, I was thinking something similar.

The kikes might step up their attacks and try to get their sleeper agents to false flag against us, get them to put on maga hats and do some aloha snackbar type shit, then blame it all on those ebil nazi frog worshiping Trump supporters and of course the Cheeki Breeki's.

We need to be on the look out for shit like that

Dark
Rain
Goat
Boat

We aren't going to find any patterns form this shit.

Its really not that hard to fuck with the emergency alert system.

There was a dude that screwed with the EAS to put out the nuclear strike broadcast in his area at like 2 in the morning. Scared the ever loving fuck out of everyone. Its also funny because that particular warning doesn't actually tell you any helpful advice or what to do, it basically just says you're fucked.

I remember a while back some guy screwed with an EAS to put out a fake zombie attack warning, it was all over the news.

then if this broadcast were legit it might be one of the snackbars trying to fuck with people.

Source? Are you saying it could have been one of ours or some bored troll?

A tunnel could collapse killing those involved.
Acid rain could fall as a result of mentioned "hazardous materials".
This could just be a tip off that only the sleeper cell would understand.
Easy, a ship could sink killing others involved in this.

this was the one

archive.fo/aNveV

Could be, we're chasing angles here. This could absolutely be possible. FEMA claims that this is a result of a hack. That leads to a few possibilities.

It could've been a bored troll who just happened to say "Would you. Could you. On a Train?" a day before a major train crash.
It could've also been a sleeper cell signaling operators.

This could be a social experiment. Their job is to be prepared for emergencies, so this could be a test of how "aware" we are willing to be. They need to know what lies will be seen through. They may just want to see how the population reacts to this for sake of analysis.

no, we just memed T train off the rails

Holy shit im going to have to play this game now, i didn't know it was such a fucking redpill.

And they praise the new sheit coming out where the biggest political (((commentary))) is in support of the BLM and stupid "philosophical" question of augmentation.
God i remember when video games were great, actually teaching you shit and not being afraid of being controversial.
Now it's all about RACIAL AWARENESS AND MUH FEELS

These days we get propagandist horseshit such as watchdogs 2 where you play an EDGY and HIP nigger taking down the ebil politicians and corporations. Funny how a huge corporation is creating the game huh.

(checked)
Well if they just wanted a reaction their is many other ways they could have gone about it, if they cry "WE WUZ HAXX RUSSIANS AND FROG POSTERS DID IT DURR" then we might be in for some shit.

And if it really was a sleeper then we are really in for some shit.

Hm, interesting. Maybe it was just a turbo autist having some fun but I doubt it. Too many (((pure coincidences))) not to be real.

Double checked.

I'm suggesting that they're just monitoring the reaction of region II. Responsiveness, reporting, analysis, that sort of thing.

dubs confirm

Alright since that engineer lead didnt go anywhere can we talk about the implications of fema camps now?

Okay but for what purpose? To log who's red pilled and who isn't?

That is the most populous region they need to do whatever to secure their legal leeway to corral and execute every man woman and child they deem beheadable. This is a masonic salvation. they feed off of fear and terror such is the life of the freemason.

If you watch occult forces the movie about freemasonry the master gives a speech saying he sends messages he receives messages and he responds. The lead charecter asks

very simular to all of this not to mention the grey state being stopped mid production and the director's family murdered soley for using a masonic apron on the fema camp executioner to let us know its masons who are craftig this parlor trick to turn out our rail system into a fema express.

Why? There's far better alternatives. If anything, you might like her for her obvious mental slowness rather than her girth.

Over 100 injured. Many could have died overnight but! am seeing very little coverage of it today, which does fit the M.O. for one of these ops.

Do we know who picked her child up from daycare? Was it the husband who was out of country or a family member or someone else?

Kind of important, since she died.

Why's it dumb? Fucking D-Day was signaled when to start from a radio message reference to a poem.

Okay so I can confirm that this Daan De Kroon is her husband, and they moved to NY in may-jun 2016

this is the scene

archive.fo/l0xAP

fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=e9dae078894b4a4dc93e511dc2730e0c&tab=core&_cview=1
check the DRAFT O&M Attachment J.1 Price/Cost Template download
the contract was for direct help on a few fema HLS ventures, includign the emerging technologies lab, and a request to assist developing new telecommunication tech

if an LG SAP alliance put a bid on the contract, then that's a point of interest.

Not another drill dammit

Is this the same area as the Hoboken terminal?

like how theres trigger words and trigger signals to make the synths shoot shit up. its kind of suspicious that he had a "lack of sleep" before operating the train. remember how hillary went into drowsy mode during the debate then the subject of race relations was made?

ORIGINATOR ORG CODEs:

Broadcast station or cable system EAS
Civil authorities CIV
National Weather Service WXR
Primary Entry Point System PEP

nws.noaa.gov/directives/sym/pd01017012curr.pdf

Kek, Shadilay to all anons in this thread.

ayo hold the fuck up
is there any evidence behind that claim with the apron, of course his family were disposed of because of the movie but is it really that s[specific reason?

So it might not be from a source under the control of the govt?

There is a concept poster found in his garage
it is the guillotine.
That was the climax of the film
uglytruth.info/s/cc_images/cache_2196062.JPG?t=1472059081

uglytruth.info/david-crowley-family-deaths/crime-scene-photos/

It might very well have been because of that scene.

Retards spout platitudes to make themselves feel smart.

Never heard about the snackbar scribbled on the wall in blood.

Kind of makes it look like a super obvious false flag.

What the fuck did you do to this video, you fucking retard? I can barely tell what's going on.

HE'S ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM!

PRAISE KEK

Yea and whats worse is I never knew any of this yet I had made a thread on another chan specifically about military regulation to allow execution by guillotines. Then that video came out about the grey state trailer.Had C.Ervina not made that video I would have nothing to work with and I am all in the fema conspiracy like with the railcars I know that whatever this message is means that they are moving forward and this whole right wing death squad its getting too real not for me but its getting challenging to maintain composure. The first people to panic are killed and I have to just calm myself and carry on if we can prove there was fowl play here in this train incident we can buy ourselves some time they want to bring the usa down to fufill the 3 world wars thus the insistance on islam and isreal.

The subtitles is all thats needed. I had suspected it was too distracting now I know but the whole film is on youtube "Occult forces"

fucked up if true

This isn't out of the question. Code words have been been associated with MK-Ultra, like suggested.

conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Mind_Control

HAHA

IT'S SACRIFAP TIME!

It's an obvious reference to Islam.

kek'd and checked

Yep, time to reinstall.

Better stay away from public transportation in general for good measure.

Is there and connection between Seuss and the Berensteins?

Nothing to see here goys. Television would never lie to you.

Goddamn that video made my stomach lurch.

ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET

I nearly lost my dinner to it too user, you're not alone.

Well I don't blame you, she's a sorta-redpilled aussie comedian.

that pic should be of north/panhandle fl and not south because it's an absolute shithole down here
t. 561fag

FLORIDA IS THE NEW TEXAS.

Simular furry creatures

Waaaay to convenient to be a fluke. someone was communication to a cell somewhere. or a maintenance man or something like that.

professional clown here,
I fucking hate you /x/ faggot edgy kids, clowning is a honorable trade that has been a part of the west since the middle ages. clowns are a historic western european cultural icon. just so you know the WCA is very anti-hollywood anti-semetic because hollywood has single-handedly associated the family friendly court jester/ town fair clown of old with jewish degenerative evil like "It" and other sick pieces of shit. you are just as brainwashed as anyone else if you think that the jewish perversion of wholesome cultural archetypes into sick demented versions of themselves is anything but an attack on our people.

everything south of Palm beach county is a spic wasteland, pbc itself is a diversity bomb

FWIW I see where you're coming from and I've hated Hollyjew clowns since I was a child, but more traditional clowns are pretty cool tbh

You might have been in the Shriner CLOWN COLLEGE and if so you are taught in human sacrifice. NOT BUYING IT KIKE.

CLOWNS ARE THE MASON. NEVER CRY BUT ALWAYS BE PLEASENT

More importantly, how do we combine the power of Dr Seuss ingrained in everyone nearly from birth with the memetic power of Kek to bring Trump into office?

There are merits I am sure but as a whole it is a manipulation Harlequin and Clown Comedy Tragedy its all a deception.

well.. if the EBS is blaring LADYBIRD RED over and over it's all over my lads. Tbh i dont think it was just a mishap. had to have been a message. if the hacker known as cuckchan was here i bet he could pull video form around the station a day or so before . thats probably just wishful thinking though

I would normally just filter people like you but its important to let lurkers know that "muh mason" posters are usually more well practiced JIDF posters who use the masons as camouflage. masonry is rooted in enlightenment humanism, this humanism is "CIVIC" if you know the meme and it is easily manipulable by ethnic cliques since they uses these organizations as tendrils of their ethnic cliques by moving to the tops and using an organization to further their objectives. the fraternal secret brotherhood is a essentially what Holla Forums is. I am not a mason, but I am a practicing clown and I go to children's birthday parties and fairs and old people homes and make little white kids laugh and get excited and feel better about themselves because they can laugh at me and I go to retirement homes and make forgotten old sick people laugh and forget themselves for a while with my stupid schtick that is mostly a parody of itself of itself of itself, etc. it doesn't pay anything much but I get more out of that than the narcissistic STEM sociopaths who crave that 90 plus hour work week for their shekels so they can get the latest DLC for their games or whatever other materialistic shit they drown their emptiness in. the jester or clown figure in shakespeare and in greek tragedy is the figure of the one who overcomes the tragedy. loki the trickster is another name for kek. clowns are wholesome and only jews twist things and make them the opposite of what they are

Goddamnit Holla Forums now I can't fucking sleep because of this shit.

Perhaps an was told to meet somebody at the train station? I mean, that'd make perhaps a little more sense. Any servailance video of her with luggage, or pictures, before the moment of impact?

Another question would be, looking at the crash scene; what exactly are the odds that her death could be orchestrated in such an abstract way? Could the killer of used anything other than a train? Sniper rifle range?

Think outside the box when investigating people. It'll serve you better.

I have chills and goosebumps and for some reason feel like crying. This shit is spooking me to the core.

I have an idea. Let's assume it could had been a sniper that had performed the hit, where would his vantage points be located at? Cross check any vantage point with potential camera footage, if any freely available, and you may see something shady.

That's not a clown, that's a middle aged black woman. Easy mistake.

What said

I'm just saying it keeps in line with the blame russia motif

yeah we know about the fema camps and trains with chains.

THIS TRAIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEMA TRAINS GTFO STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD

THESE

watch how they kill the clown in "IT"

too bad stephen king is MASSIVE CUCK now
i mean full sjw liberal marxist white hating cuck

lol pic sort of related

as for the "record" thank you for correcting it
theres no reason for you to be butthurt because people see connections. being mad about this is retarded and you bring nothing but your arrogance. whatever.

would you could you on a boat?

would you could you in the dark?

any ways, have any of you anons seen the movie "American Ultra?"

its the most modern MKUltra movie to date

blatantly about MKUltra yet the directors insist its just a simple love story about a stoner guy and his gf lol.

heres hillary talking about getting into war with russia

the lefties give off this illusion to the heavily fluoridated bluepilled normies that they are the party of peace!
since they dont know history, almost all major wars had "democratic" presidents

they are the true party of war
vid related

I want to get off Mr. Bones wild train.

Are some people in this forum not into women? If you read the Iliad its all about White men moved to action over beautiful White women.

Nowadays the woman who White men defend is the third world, the third world is the woman White men fight for.

And so I find it curious that even at a White nationalist site some, not all, but sme of the posters here are repelled by the idea of female beauty.

my gun has been loaded 1 in the chamber every second next to me since I read this thread

Dont give up on life bro, theres always another way!

Maybe the cohencidence was intentional so that we'd waste our time and effort on piecing this together so that we don't spend our time and energy going after rigged polls, defective mics, etc. Just playing devil's advocate. Could also be a display of (((their))) power.

Can anyone tell me more about MK Ultra programming, or at least point me in the right direction? This shit is spooky.

wasn't the DNC hacked by a Romanian called Guccifer?

youtube.com/watch?v=wsyso7SoeYA

Says the fucking clown

Uncle Ted is a good start.

They were asking Lain to crash the train.

listverse.com/2015/05/28/10-real-victims-of-the-cias-mkultra-program/

link related

also

watch a movie called "American Ultra"

Bourne movies also based on mind control

"The Manchurian Candidate"

also
wikileaks team

julian assange

Grade A propaganda oathbreaker.
Most anons don't see what it is you've been doing over the past year or so, but some of us do. We will join you against the Masons when the optimal time is known.

'Muh mason' posters know damn well that the Jews have infiltrated and have guided the Masons for many centuries, it is you low level Masons that don't and continue to pay your dues funding their ungodly operations.

This is how Masons get their sex kittens as exposed by Kubrick.

there is literally nothing wrong with bringing joy into peoples lives, its also tax free and you get to mock wagecucks to their face and they laugh at themselves a bit.

Stop being a faggot. Holla Forums has always been about speculation and trying to make connections.

Between the video, her being the only person killed, the ridiculous reason why she was killed, and and her husband's company's connection to Soros and Panama Papers, I don't know what else is supposed to actually make you think "This is shady."

Are you Clownvis Presley?

If so, you're fucking awesome.

The people who are triggered by anime are either: cuckchanners, goons, kikes and normalfags.

Very interesting lecture by Alan Watts on the role and importance of the Joker/Clown/Courtfool in western history.

Sry for offtopic.

Anons interested in this should also read "The Controllers" by Martin Cannon.

bump

fuck off, where did the clown come from then faggot? You cant tell me because nobody fucking knows.
Nobody is shitting on your weird ass profession, just recognizing that we have an inherent fear of them and wondering why.

It's just a coincidence.

News came out today that the engineer said he was perfectly rested, he went through all the necessary procedures before the train departed (including a brake-check), and the only thing he noticed that seemed strange was more occupants than normal.

With FEMA's statement saying this was a hack, I'm inclined to believe that we'll be seeing another disaster fairly soon.

Update:

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is investigating the accident. An NTSB "go team" was sent to the scene, and the Federal Railroad Administration also dispatched investigators. Although critically injured, the train engineer cooperated with the investigation, and both the engineer and the train conductor were interviewed by investigators. [b]The engineer lacked any memory of the accident itself.[/b] According to the federal investigators, the engineer "felt well rested and was unaware of any mechanical problems in the moments before the accident."

Among other things, the NTSB investigation will attempt to determine whether or not PTC could have prevented the accident.

The day following the crash, investigators retrieved one of the two train event recorders (black boxes) from the wreckage, but it was unusable. The second black box was successfully recovered in the first week of October 2016.

On October 6, 2016, the NTSB released its findings based on the event recorder and video recorders. [b]According to its report, 38 seconds prior to the crash, the train's engineer accelerated from 8 mph and was traveling at 21 mph on impact — more than twice the speed limit of 10 mph.[/b] The engineer attempted the emergency braking procedure less than a second before the crash.

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Hoboken_train_crash

So, mind control or plain carelesness?

About a week later a train derails on Long Island. Coincidence?

Could I, would I, on on a plane?
Could I, would I, would I with a guy named bane?

twitter.com/tinabulger53/status/781496388349755392 [archive.is/6ZA9x]

$ curl -s twitter.com/tinabulger53/status/781496388349755392 | grep "data-time"
Sep 29

data-time and data-time-ms are unix timestamps (UTC) with 1 second and 1 millisecond precision, respectively

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=unix timestamp 1475158233 in edt

1475158233 is 10:10:33AM EDT on September 29
Wikipedia says the Hoboken crash happened at "Around 8:45 a.m. EDT"

The WKTV notices went up before the crash
archive.is/5PfCv
archive.is/aBlNZ

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

creepy shit

I was convinced the screenshots were fake and that this was some elaborate faggotry but holy fuck it's all real.
Is it even safe to dig for info about this? Is knowledge on the topic itself some kind of fingerprinting tracer to see who is paying attention?
in b4 "suicide by 7 bullets to the back of the head"

Very spooky indeed.

Thanks to this thread, I'm on the verge of a fucking full-blown fever right now.

Okay, that's officially enough Holla Forums for today.

Is it even safe hahaha what kind of coward shit is that? IF YOU DON'T, then YOU!!! and your whole family will be killed in some ZOG Whitey genocide.
So grow a pair, cuck boy.

Look at the ID. It starts with 7 as well. Poor guy is dead

Our company uses SAP.

SAP provides a web platform for our administration stuff to be on. I fill my timesheets down on there. Employees also do cost code allocation and stuff. Boring stuff.

It's web intelligence and platforms afaik.

is 301 his area code, too?

Still kicking and digging, user.

Never said I was going to quit. Just spooped, that's all.

Pay attention to the audio to the audio in these:
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk
youtube.com/watch?v=SDMs1ZLV2xI

fema.gov/news-release/2016/09/26/nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-planned-september-28 [archive.is/ngP7k]

Details/source?

USE INCOGNITO MODE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES;'

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

mediaite.com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)

fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate

regated.com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

time.com/money/4524312/second-presidential-debate-vote-poll/?xid=homepage

fox2now.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/9/who-won-presidential-debate/

ohiopolitics.blog.mydaytondailynews.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

polldaddy.com/poll/9546050/?view=results&msg=voted

11alive.com/news/local/poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-1/330975172

5newsonline.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

fox17online.com/2016/10/09/trump-clinton-wage-nasty-debate/

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY@
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE