Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Your mom sucks nigger cock all day, so at least she's not racist

Landon White
Landon White

im not, but then again i am a pedofille

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

How fucking small is he? He looks like a midget.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

i believe white people are inherently better than black people.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

I'm not, blow me

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

how do i have high verbal iq ;_;

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

why? when your race always say were more beautiful, more physically capable than and always say we have bigger cocks, tits and asses than you?

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

oy vey

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only brown person on 8ch.net

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

your not, my nigga

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

hey remember when you guys were slaves?

that was great.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

I was raised in a multicultural society and I've actually interacted with many different races because of it so of course I'm not racist.
I see a lot of the racists here like I see a lot of the mgtows here, they hate entire groups of people out of complete ignorance because they've rarely ever interacted with the group they hate so much to figure out they aren't these horrible boogeymen they make them out to be.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

remember you guys were dying from a a disease named after us

that was great

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Nigger.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

We should have never brought your disease here.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

not being racist

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

your
found the nigger

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

found the nerd /lit/ fag

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

not being racist
shiggy

John Miller
John Miller

I´m white, racism is a crime, crime leaves to jail, jail life is black culture.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

I don't judge individuals before I get to know them if thats what you mean. I don't religiously believe that all races have the same IQ attractiveness, propensity towards violence, etc or that genetics can never influence who people become though. And I definitely am not accepting of most cultures. There is right and wrong and "culture" is not an excuse to be a terrible person.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

I'm white
crime leaves to jail
I hate to break it to you but I don't think you are white.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

I was raised in a multicultural society
If that is true then you would know some cultures are shit and enable shitty human beings. Just because good people can come from a toxic culture doesn't mean that culture is absolved of it's evils.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

I'm only a little bit racist

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Culture=/=Race
I can think cultures from the middle east are backwards and would be better off not existing without being racist against the people from there.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

You weren't born and raised in the multicultural society of jew york or shitcago were you? Niggers are stupid with few exceptions. They are raised to be brutes with better physical strength because of the old ancestry of being slaves for day labour. With some exceptions as they mix with genes of other races for worse physical strength in exchange for something else like health or brains. With of course even the exception to that.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Is it racist to recognize people are physically worse, better, and or different then others sometimes? No? Then why is it racist if you do that as a white man to a black person? Or as a black person to a chinese person?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

I wasn't raised in america, no.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

To white people who say you've got your good and bad people on both sides. You just haven't met enough niggers.

and you probably never will because like anyone with any sense at all you'll avoid them as much as possible. Of course it won't stop you from talking shit on the internet about your misplaced sense of fairness.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

meep meep ben "the jew" shapiro should an hero tbh no homo

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

the could only afford 1 tyre

why do niggers continue reproducing?

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

I work in a factory that's somewhat physically demanding. We employ a lot of temporary employees, many of them are negroes. I just want to know where all these physically dominant niggers are at because we can't seem to find any that can work 8 hours a day.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

If you believe in evolution (even micro-evolution if you're a creationist) you believe races are inherently different.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Nigger dominance is a myth perpetuated by a swarm of faggoty nigger loving cucks on the internet and Jews in high places who want to promote race mixing.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

I'm fine with every different race, I just want to kill the Jews. A spic or nigger comes at you with their machete held high while the Jew acts like he is your friend and strikes when you are at your weakest.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit