FEMINISM YES

Young women at staggeringly high risk of anxiety and depression

According to the latest study from NHS Digital, more than a quarter (26%) of young women aged 16 to 24 are suffering worrying symptoms – more than three times the rate for men the same age (9%).

And around a quarter of young women have self-harmed – most commonly by cutting themselves – compared to just 10% of men the same age.

In 1993 young women were twice as likely as young men to exhibit common mental health disorder (CMD) symptoms. Now, they are three times more likely to experience them.
CMD symptoms include irritability, worrying, depression, anxiety, feelings of panic, compulsion and trouble sleeping.
The study, which looked at responses from 7,500 people, also found that young women are the most likely to drink at hazardous levels compared to women of other age groups, and they have high rates of post-traumatic stress disorder.

archive.is/DaZ3s

I have to admit, for all the feminist bullshit these days destroying civilization, just knowing women are becoming increasingly miserable and suffering by their own hand is pretty fucking satisfying.

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2015/06/01/the-hierarchy-of-love
youtube.com/watch?v=F1VeJ--p6M0
youtube.com/channel/UCqjg-sEIAIN7JgzjBIGcDuw/videos
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins/
archive.is/6nKyC
archive.is/Kc91h
8ch.net/fringe/suicide.html
mangahere.co/manga/mysterious_girlfriend_x/v04/c026/2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm…it's almost as if bearing and raising children and running their partner's household are more in tune with generations of selective pressure exerted on human females than working soul-destroying office jobs and hopping from dick to dick.

almost indeed

All these poor special snowflakes feeling like they deserve more.

They're suffering at the hands of Jews you obvious nigger. What is so satisfying about that? It's our women that are suffering. Our fathers did nothing to stop this. Send some Jews to the gas chamber and I'll say it's satisfying.

lol what kind of conspiracy theory is that xDD

Stop mansplaining.

Jews are manipulating them sure, but that doesn't excuse or justify their actions. Let them suffer.

Women have been so infantilized that they can't work at this point. They just drift from one affirmative action job to another, relying on betacucks for free handouts along the way.

They had it a lot better when they were working soul-destroying office jobs.

Excuse and justification don't apply to the equivalent of spoiled children. It's not like they have free will.

HOW COULD THAT BE TRUE????
YOU'RE JUST A MGTOW NECKBOARD!!

Nature doesn't give a shit about children or anything else for that matter. You will find no fucks given here either.

Don't forget Dr. Shekelstein is also making a killing on selling anti-depressants

Do you losers realize that your attitude towards women is exactly the reaction the jews intended? Do you think becoming bitter about it and turning against the females of your own race is going to help anyone? No, you're letting the jews cuck you out of your own women.

It's almost as if Dr. Shekelstein is very keen on making shekels.

PURE COINCIDENCE

N-no goys, it's the damn dirty trolls. We need more hate speech laws and turn the internet into a safe space! That's the REAL problem.

*swipes left*

found the roastie

almost :^)

What the fuck? People do this shit unironically?

That's just a white wing conspiracy theory, goy.

Women want to be care free and independent :^)

this is the fault of patriarchy. it's clear male dominated societies favour men that's why men are doing better. men literally have privilege while women and girls are continually oppressed by male patriarchies

with feminism we can begin to give women the absolute sexual freedom, and the econimic means to achieve that, they need and can start to reign in the destructive influence of male patriarchal societies which are so damaging to women and girls

Thanks fink

Maybe the jews have unmasked something ugly that you refuse to face.

this is exactly why I'm just waiting for android waifus.

All feminism did was expose woman's true nature.

I don't think you understand.
Given our attitude this is literally a problem that will solve itself given time.
Why fight an uphill battle when the mountain is just gonna collapse into a canyon eventually anyway.
If you fail to understand the metaphor you are probably an assblasted roastie.

It's almost like males weren't meant to act like females, and that females weren't meant to act like males.

Who would guess the sexual dismorphism had an implicit meaning, specially after all those biology classes.

It exposed their gullibility and need for leadership more than anything. Women are depressed precisely because Feminism is not their nature.

I don't think women are more likely to be depressed or worry then men they are just more likely to complain about it someone.

Heil'd

Every single one of them cunts needs to be raped by a pineapple, then an AIDS infested nigger, then left to die of disease in an alley somewhere.

Well the experiment had to be run sometime I suppose. Hopefully this will prove for all time that feminism is cancer that destroys civilizations.

If I'm not wrong this makes attempt number two.
Wasn't Rome the last victim?

Woman's true nature has always been known. All feminism did was expose it to a bunch of blue pilled millennials who were brought up to think they are pure and innocent creatures capable of the same moral judgements and personal responsibility that men are.

(((anxiety and depression)))
kike psychiatry and feminism strikes again

Well what did you expect from a generation that was raised by single mothers who blamed men for all life's problems.

The government and courts have really fucked them over in the head, reversing that indoctrination and delusion is hard as fuck and takes time.

Yea, but technology didn't exist to record it sufficiently.

I don't see any woman hating here, you faggot.

I think you mean (((women)))

By 16-24 they should already be courted and possibly betrothed.

Unmarried, detestable, man-hating hags aka the types that were suffragettes, whores, etc.

Like any form of Bolshevism it comes under the auspices of good intentions, first taking hold of the rabble and then spreading from there with sugarcoated language.

Every woman I've ever talked to seemed deeply unhappy to me. You could hold a conversation for maybe a minute at most, & then they would just stop talking.

No, it's the men that's the problem.

There's no point in trying to reverse it, complete waste of time. The only option is to eliminate it going forward. Lot of women are unsalvageable at this point, unless you want to "man up" marry one of these used up whores.

oh look another roastie

The overwhelming majority of women voted for obongo not just that fat ones, women are naturally feminist liberals that's why they don't deserve human rights

Maybe feminism, apart from being a biological and cultural weapon used by the kikes against us, and apart from being a natural response of women to the plunging of good men through (((war))) and (((economics))), is an attempt by women to combat their existential fear: men, through their science and technology, are eventually going to replace women entirely, so to make them obsolete and thus - useless.

Not that I'm trying to kikewash feminism, but the above may explain why feminism synchronizes with kike thought so well. They all fear extinction by the hands of their betters.

wtf? I hate feminism now XD

This gave me a giggle, then it made me kinda sad at how true it is
then
keked

The overwhelming majority of women are also followers and social sheep you dumbass. l2nature and not imposed jewish ideologies.

not understanding the Simpsons reference

Too many kids around here.

Yeah I don't know. Men have high rates of stress illness, suicide, not to mention all the NEETs and wizards. The average woman may just be more likely to get triggered by random shit than the average man.

I'm sorry user I was raised in a christian house. Watching the Simpsons or Harry Potter or Power Rangers could summon Satan or something.

Remember that we still need children, and lots of them.

It makes me feel a sense of longing to see the real thing. You know what really puts a smile on my face? To see a young mother play with her own children. It brings back fond memories for me, because my own parents would interact with me as a child. Sadly, I grew up with friends who came from broken homes and it showed. I know I'm gonna get flack for saying this but I'm a kissless virgin age 23 and lately I've been thinking more and more about my own mortality. I want to get a higher paying job and make my own family. But there's a major hurdle. I have no fucking clue on how to start. I know these things take time, but I just need to know how to get on the right track to succeeding.

Thanks fink.

Saved to my fury folder

Pic without text?

fog

I'm not surprised that they're getting more and more prone to developing depression (just like men are) with the way things are going, with the way that our culture treats everyone as disposable things that are as replaceable as an iPhone, how no one has an intact family anymore, etc.

I do have to ask though, at the risk of sounding too much like /r9k/: how much of this is """""""depression""""""" as in "wah, I'm not even getting ten likes per slutty Facebook photo anymore", and how much of this is actually that soul deadening, feeling that that things will never improve, feeling that you should just put a gun to your mouth sort of actual depression? I know a lot of young men including myself who've got the latter, and I know many young women but none that have the latter; I do know some that have the former in an attempt to act as if they've got some sort of personality though (it's their version of the guy who thinks "I'm going to brood alone in the corner in my high school cafeteria and only talk in a monotone voice so that everyone thinks I'm deep even though I'm too autistic to know that everyone thinks I've probably got ten trenchcoats at home and really love playing too much DOOM".

I don't really have any of that. My home was pretty broken, parents split and had a nasty divorce in my early teenage years and this battle between them hasn't completely stopped. Never really had any attachment to them or the world in general. Now my "family" is split up all over the place. I don't even care.

Not everyone's goal or quest in life is to have kids. All I wanted was my lover and she found me. She waits for my homecoming: 「ただいま。」

In the meantime, there are "dragons" here to slay.

A waifu is a wonderful feeling when it happens. You must try harder.

Tell me more about your lovelife and future children, user.
Not being sarcastic. Got my right nut removed yesterday and the left one is atrophied. I can't have children, so I wouldn't burden a fertile woman with myself

Neither do I user. Doesn't help pic related was my life.

how are you alive

If all esle fails, we can just ensure at least our race carries on, since our bloodlines will not.

put the waluigi board away, spirit

I'm not 25yet

This.

Interesting you should mention that. I almost lost mine too due to an infection or something at a very young age. Regardless I think you misunderstood what I was talking about: I don't plan to have kids in this life, among other things. I have to dedicate my time here to other ends.

That's not as bad as you may think it is. Would you rather be the hero or the family man?

Protip: the Aryan race can be your "children" as the hero.

I understand. Technically my parents split too, but that was much later in my life I was about 15 when the divorce happened but it was my father's fault since he decided to cheat with a Chilean woman that he met when he was a Mormon missionary.

Also your legacy.

We will just rape the females of our race if we have to. There will be race war, and the white women will be enslaved and raped to bear our children. No other option really.

I'd like to be both if I can make it so.

Stability in these days is very difficult to maintain because families up to entire societies are essentially being built on muddy ground in the first place, and people keep trying because it's their biological role. Well, first we need to fix that mud problem. That's my opinion anyway.

And they'll be pumped full of SSRIs, and if they get pregnant, their children will them be 4x more likely to develop depression. It's all a part of white genocide.

That hit too close to home user. Add 3 older sisters, 2 of which are rabid feminist cunts

Hey user don't beat yourself up over it, I didn't lose my virginity until last year, or had a real girlfriend that I had sex with on the regular.

though we broke up after a short period of time (4 months) at least I got to experience it.

However my advice to you is you really have to not long for it, I did and then when I started to try and build relationships with women and to have them not work out, depressed me far more than having never kissed, cuddled, or slept with one.

Before you get into a relationship you need to make yourself happy before hand and mentally stable, or else you'll find yourself where I am right now. (that being said, I'll get out of it as well, I just am looking out for a sad user because I know that feel)

Agreed. A family must be built on a sturdy foundation of moral values. Pretty much Saturday morning cartoon stuff, but it's true.

Fuck. Exact same thing for me.
My mother just cried to me today about not having grandchildren.

Thanks user. I'm currently waiting to apply for a community college course, so I know once that starts, these feelings of longing are going to take a back seat for my studies. My desire for knowledge is kind of rivaling my desire for women at the moment.

That knocks a tad too close at home.

It's hard to escape the soul-crushing depression. My life is far better than it was when it first emerged, but sometimes I feel that horrible emptiness creep back in. I've not told other people in my life about it as I don't want to see (((psychologists/psychiatrists))) about it. Just keep trudging on even though sometimes it seems pointless. At least I have some people I can trust you guys

Sage for blogposting.

Fucking hell, are you me?

I never had to experience what you did as far as hearing my sisters getting fucked.

But ya, that shit my parents pulled definitely did not help me develop correctly. There's this sense of shame that is there when I see people kiss. I know its an over exaggeration of a proper sense of modesty, but it bothers me still.

Luckily Im not a kissless virgin. Somehow I managed to charm my way into a few pussy's over time, but that shit isnt interesting anymore.

I learned fast that most women are rather useless for my ultimate goals. It is pretty depressing, but also very liberating as well. I wont end up in a bad relationship where some bitch controls my entire life Like one of my close friends is in. He decided to pick a bitch, over 30, off one of them dating sites. Now he cant go anywhere without her being there. Oh ya, now shes knocked up too. The cuck is fucked. I dont feel sorry for him at all. Hes a grown man, but he thinks with his muh dik too much.

Don't get too depressed user. In the next ten or fifteen years they'll probably be able to synthesis sperm from a sample of your dna or maybe even use stem cells to regrow new nuts for you.

Reminder that men fucking around is just as degenerate as feminist sluts. Save it for marriage.

>thankfully hasn't become a slut or turned to radical feminism, instead seems destined to be a sad spinster wasting away in her parent's home in her pajamas forever with her surrogate children cats

The hardest part of swallowing the gender redpill, the idea that women are most happy raising babies and tending to the home, is having to accept that my sister is basically doomed.

i know that feel, both of my sisters will never reproduce and doomed to spend the rest of their lives spreading feminist propaganda

>had to listen to my mother getting fucked by some guy not even a year after my father passed away
>Happens again years later, not even the same guy

allot of it is probably another form of attention seeking, but that percentage is probably similar to what it has always been.

Pure coincidence :^)

I've tried hard, I've even gotten to make out with a girl before. But I kind suck with women. I guess it's a thing learned early in life or not at all. It was rough for me learning it during my teenage years with no guidance, but luckily as I said I didn't fail completely.

I just don't get it. I've read pickup books, I've read how to initiate sex, I just can't do it. I'm not ugly, I dress well, I guess I just can;t talk. That has to be the most important thing in my experience.

I know that now. This is why don't seek out single use conquests anymore. It was a dead end.

new around here? settle in

I'm the same, it's been very difficult for me lately and I've started experiencing what I believe are panic attacks. They basically feel like a super condensed feeling of doom that overpowers you mentally and physically to the point where you can't see a way out. Very unpleasant stuff. It's hard to deal with it all alone but I know that (((psychology)) cannot help me, I don't want their drugs. Im just trying clean living and exercise and not being so hard on myself. We've all got to hang in there, it always does get better if you just stick around.

Gender is a social construct, the word you are looking for is "sex", people have a sex, people do not have genders, I repeat, people do not have genders you blue-pilled fuck.

Ya, more and more it seems you faggots are better friends than my own IRL friends who I have known going on 30 years. They dont really care to advance from what theyre comfortable with. Sure they know niggers are bad, and spics are shit, and the SJW stuff is pathetic, but they dont get all the shit causing a decline of the west is related, not a bunch of unrelated shit born in a vacuum. Also, they still think women are our equals. That one gets on my nerves when countless examples are presented to them daily showing that simply isnt the case.

You have no confidence, which is anti-aphrodisiac to women.

This is also part of your problem.

I just want to find a grill that isn't a crazy whore to raise kids, but feminism ruins that.

My only problem is starting conversations with women. I can hold one fine if the topic is interesting, but the initial introduction kills me.

What can I do anons?

You are the bluepilled retard. Gender and sex are the same fucking thing. Some sociologist tried to change the definition of gender in the 50's and decades later the left ran with it. You are the one falling for their tactic of redefining words with clear meanings to control the narrative. You want to fight back, keep saying gender and keep calling them idiots for claiming there is anything but male and female.

You'd think I wouldn't, but I act very confident, I guess I just don't know when to do shit. Like when to move in on something. I don't know.

Only one, "Bang", I only read a couple excerpts about what to do in sexual situations. I never had a dad or anything to teach me that stuff.

So the majority of women are natural feminists then

Feminism is women pretending to be men and doing a terrible job at it.

This is awesome! I only hope women in the USA suffer this much.

Once women become completely desperate and demoralized, only then will I cast my hand down in sympathy and accept their return to the fold. Under our rules, on our terms.

You haget to burn it down to build it anew from the template of tradition.

I know that feel, my dad is alive but he has severe mental illness and was in a mental place dosed up on thorozine because he went fucking crazy on his workplace and started smashing computers because all the liberal faggots who worked there made him stay super late and played pyschedelic music that fucked with his mental issues. spent most of my teens listening to my father describe hallucinations and scream about hell at the top of his lungs and stuff, didn't really learn about how to be a normalfag because of it

Listen, dude…

Here are some excerpts from your two short posts. You are not a confident person.

Perhaps. But your extreme insecurity will shine through any act you put on. You need to reclaim some power and face some fears, let go of some excuses and man up bro.

If you reply with an excuse you're a faggot. :^)

Thanks for correcting the record!

Learn to speak to people. If you can hold a conversation and not spill your spaghetti for 5 goddamn seconds, you'll find it's not hard to have at least one potential partner.

fuck that, all these spoiled little sluts need to be branded like that french video and have their brains fried with microwave guns and used as surrogate lab mothers for proper children. girls under 13-18 are salvagable in that they haven't usually incorporated the feminist shit into their entire worldview yet

Reminder to every user: read Fate of Empires (Glubb), specifically the part where he describes Baghdad shortly before the Arab Empire fell.

Well I don't really know how to switch the convo to flirting, I don't spill spaghetti often.

just compliment their clothing, women like that, say nice things to them while in conversation about something, just let them talk about themselves. i've learned at 26 that women like people who they can just talk at, they don't have conversations. just go "wow that's great" alot and get really muscular

You're right. I can (and do act) artificially confident. I need to hash something out in me. Just not sure how to approach it. Demons, per-say.

That's awful, my father was just a wigger who I saw twice and never saw again. I'm probably lucky to have not had him in my life, but like I said, it didn't help.

My sister is retarded leftist as well. She's literally the only one in the entire family and no amount of redpills works on her.

I'm absolutely convinced leftists have a different brain structure that makes them leftists, and the only reason nature hasn't purge them is because civilization protects them from facing reality.

She is not retarded, she is damaged, that all.

Will do. Thanks.

Seems like women just want somewhere to vent more than anything.

Your parents actually did this during le current years?

one of my cousins had a pump and dump dad who fucked off and he is a lady-killer, alot of the time I think it reflects on the mother, IDK though. our society does such a good job destroying the confidence of young white men from their teenage years onward that its hard to figure out where our anomie comes from. unless you play sports and develop a bit of physical confidence you are fairly disadvantaged in the romance game. this is all my opinion though

You're not alone, I'm also kissless virgin at 22

What you need to do is redirect that passion that you have into something else. It would be advisable to put women and attempts to court them on the back burner for now. Despite what we all would want women to be like, they're hopelessly misguided. For right now, use your youth to do something you enjoy that doesn't consist of sitting inside all day. An idle body is the hebrew's workshop, after all. Find a (non-degenerate) hobby to sink your focus and energy into. Remember that emotions like longing, melancholy, and sorrow have been the inspiration for many truly beautiful works in the past.

With any luck you'll find a girl interested in men that can do X, or display mastery in field Y. That said many women that are interested in "handymen" or otherwise skilled men are simply looking to exchange their company and attention for a service, so be careful.

Feel free to critique this plan I have set out, because it's what I'm using to cope with my uselessness with women. Any improvements would be welcomed.

this is what I have found, I almost cucked a guy just by listening to some co-worker sluts life story all the time. her boyfriend was actually a cooler person that she was and it made me even more jaded being led on for sex by someone who is playing two people, one of whom she is depending on for housing

That's not even that bad. Chances are you just don't associate around girls but if you did you'd get pussy or even a wife. No, what's worse than being a wizard is getting to home base and yoiu have trouble getting itup because you hardwired your sexuality impulse by jacking off to shit and staring at a screen. you don't know what that feels like, you don';t know the humiliation, the emptiness, the rage, the waste,you don';t know the pain

*than she was

that is normal conversation for me at this point

nobody actually cares what anybody else thinks or has to say unless it pertains to their interests, might as well throw a bunch of questions and compliments at them until the bait is taken or you get bored

Nothing, introducing yourself is a hate and sex crime now. The only gf you'll find is named Leshawn who's in jail for actually raping a woman.

Physical fitness is fantastic, and extremely important, but a whole other can of worms at this point.

As a1dfb1 said, you should compliment their clothing, but also know that though it will get you far, you'll feel dead inside after ~1 month of any sort of relationship.

Find a woman who you can have and hold a conversation with (no matter how hard that may be).

Pro Tip: Don't be a broken record, and don't be a burden. Women like men who are independent, so just be yourself (a better form of yourself, by the time you meet a women of your standards. You should always be improving yourself.)

Wow. Good thing you didn't act on it tbh.
I should just get out there.

Most of the people around me are white, but act like Hollaback girls.

It begins with taking action. Facing fears is uncomfortable, so we rationalize it away. Anything helps though, the mind is simple that way. A strength gained in something is a strength in everything.

Also, you really gotta work on those excuses. It's a fucking killer. Be honest with yourself. Try catching yourself when you do it, and when you're putting yourself down. No reason to postpone shit, you're dead in 50 years.

Yeah, that's you. Have a little faith in yourself. Just make up whatever and go with it. That's what everyone else does.

Try it out. Just say a solution like you were some kind of fucking expert. Do it nao.

Note that Feminism requires indoctrination.

The difference starts early on. A large part of the problem is that is it common for both parents to work. Children are being raised by leftists in public schools and by society. This predictably produces adults who never learned to think properly.

Where as we favor logic and reason, they favor feelings. They begin to think in an entirely different way from the rest of us.

The "ya, that's great" or "that's interesting" technique is gold. Most women truly are boring when you remove the incentive to fuck them from the equation. Once I learned to feign interest in their words, I fared much better. Not ass kissing interest, just keeping the conversation about her going interest. Sometimes a stupid joke works wonders too. Women seem to think some of the dumbest shit is funny. Ill say some shit sometimes and theyre cracking up and I'm sitting them with a grin thinking "it wasn't really that funny ya dumb bitch". Maybe shes doing the female equivalent of "that's interesting", or her sense of humor is that of a child.

Note that cucks have been making excuses for women for over 2000 years

What video?

You know what?

I think you're right.

yep I have found half-way through my 20s what my community should have taught me at 15 or so.

THE GOLDEN RULE
if you are talking more than she is you are fucking up
(by not talking you are more mysterious)
(by letting her talk you can figure out what she likes dislikes,etc. and change your responses based on it etc.)
(you can gauge her quality by listening)

Women seem to generally suffer from feelings of inadequacy plus having traits that are usually a standard deviation less then men results in them clinging onto feelings of unwarranted self importance and entitlement.

feelings amirite?

Doesn't help that the male is hard-wired to some degree to treat them like snowflakes

Degenerates. you faggots are just as bad as the feminists who do slut walks. You are weakening your race by ruining the future marriages of women and you are ruining your own chances for happy long term relationships centered around child rearing as well. Fuck off to /r9k you fags

pic unrelated*

There are some very stunted people out there who bore children. We are the casualties of that shit

>tfw 27 yrs old

Thanks fam, worth a shot, it's strange when an user on the internet can know so much about you.

Yeah, story of my life my man. I've been filled with "not sures" "don't knows" and "could haves" as long as I can remember. Just hope I can muster the force within myself to take action and stop being a cuck. Should I just keep trying what I'm doing with women or try something different? It's pretty fucked when you can't even get a slut to have sex with you.

Surely the mother has something to do with it. Mostly probably, but my hypothesize stands that this is a trait gained early. I never had any girlfriends or anything like that when I was little.

But no doubt we've been purposefully mislead.

These degenerates need to fuck off

It's pretty telling that a woman who has had three partners is as likely to get a divorce as a man who has had +20.

take off those socks or I'll kill you

Anti-pedophilia working to full effect.

Have fun propagating the white race when you can't even get married.

>You're not alone, I'm also kissless virgin at 22

It's not as bad as it seems when you get in a situation where you'd rather remain a kissless virgin. The one girl I might've had a chance to form a relationship with (read: probably a kissless virgin of around my age) turned out to be a racemixed octoroon with a fucked up childhood who liked listening to pozzed music about cuckoldry. Thankfully I saw the death flags before anything bad happened.

Don't put your dick in crazy, even if remaining alone is the alternative.

t. 21 year old kissless virgin

I'm not saying that females aren't prone to the the teachings, they sure fucking are, but if you can stop the indoctrination you can likely stop at least 50% of the bullshit.

The evidence is mounting that women are actually happier in the home with family except for a minority.

Stop being a loud talker and go get your dick wet you faggot. If anyone needs to get their muh dik on its your faggot ass.

You watched TV growing up, right?
How did the shows you watched depict marriage?

not if you lift and dress like a normalfag

Trips of truth!

please
fuck off
every single one of you
go away

IDs are a thing you know

With jews working behind the scenes every fucking time. Matrilineal cucks will crash a civilization every time.

Based dubs are based

They're all butthurt >tfwnogf
They blame women instead of the kikes who push feminism. Letting the odd female go hunt and fish isn't going to crash civilization, but it is when you put them in charge of the fucking IMF, Federal Reserve and entire countries (Merkel mussen weg).

just id filter them, that's the paranoid schizophrenic that's always here, they have extensive mental problems (and that's saying something considering where we are)

You're doing it again. I'm not your guru, I'm your user brother whose opinion counts for jack shit.

Still, I think it would be healthy for you to try what I said that you avoided doing. That you even have to ask if you should do something different when what you're doing isn't working is sneaky. You know you should, you're not a moron.

Observe how I just point out some obvious shit about you with confidence, and you supplicate to me instantly like a woman.

Now you be the master and expert. Call up some energy from your wellspring and regale us with some confident truth from yourself.

Two traditional and one modern.

Oh well here's to having millions of online whores dance for my amusement.

Thanks feminism.

Or just keep larping as some ebin traditionalist.

GO DROWN IN POZZED CUM FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC KIKE

True, however; married traditional women own lingerie too.

Where did things start going wrong, user?

Yes, goy.
Why have a family, so that you wont be able to fuck any bitch, or have boring kids that will more likely kill your sexual life ?
Only think about sex and make it your end goal, make love not war, but dont have any kid goy.
Dont forget to only support more "open minded" progressive political parties, else those pesky conservatives and christians will kill your sexual life by enforcing boring family values.
Its kinda funny how we end up fucking like animals and dumb down our humanity, while (((they))) keep rigid doctrines for themselves and hold a tight leash
As a side note: Female contraceptive helps in the pollution of water with estrogen, plus it cant be easily filtered.
Shekelstein knows how to trick the goyim, into walking to their own doom and empower him, with false sense of freedom and power.

Oy Gevalt!

Don't worry, goys, I have what you need!

Holla Forums here, holy fuck man, keep going on

I'm convinced that women just secretly hate other women. What miserable wretches…

that isn't a secret, you'd have to be genuinely autistic to not notice it

I know but society doesn't want to admit it as a whole even though it couldn't be more evident. Thank God men can be united under ideas instead of a self loathing sense of collectivism, Jesus that just sounds depressing to say out loud.

Every fucking second that goes by I age a little bit more out of the appropriate age for courting this group of women. Every motherfucking second. I’ve been looking for years. Do virtuous women of those ages even exist anymore? Anywhere?

(((YOU))) ————-→ /ovens/

I'd say "we're all gonna make it" or something like that, but the truth is, we just might not make it.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, or fight tooth and nail for where you are, or where you're gonna get.

My folks divorced when I was young, and I'd always work to forget about it, been working since I was 15 because of it. I happened to also be good with computers and ended up entering IT as a Tech when I was 18, became a full blown administrator at 19 and a manager at 20. Now I'm just a straight up Administrator again at 25.

I was a kissless virgin up until I was 21, then I started lifting, meeting women, and did the casual sex thing (hated it, would end up staring at an empty bed afterwards) and then met some women who I cared about deeply, one in particular, though in the end, she cheated on me with the guy she friendzoned back in highschool, and had a kid with him, I became that "bad guy" or "jerk" you'd see in the romcoms to the loser friend.

to make matters worse, my job is starting to go to shit, despite it paying well, it's taking a toll on my health, my squat went from 405 to 210 due to losing over 30+ pounds of weight from the stress and stomach problems.

I think the point I'm trying to make is, you just gotta try, you gotta remember that life has ups and downs, and you gotta stay on this ride, just to see how it ends, or see what you can do.

You gotta just know, that no matter what, you can die with a smile on your face, knowing that you tried, you want to get a job? especially in Tech? Read up on linux, webservers and shit like that, get something entry level, work your way up.

Learn a trade, work out.

Just try.

Wew lad. Anything under 18 is pedophilia.

people actually believe this

I’ve heard (read: invented myself based on reading literature with zero real-world experience) an explanation of this as follows: Don’t need her, desire her.
Meaning don’t need a woman to be happy–don’t base your happiness/success/mental state exclusively thereon (so you don’t ruin yourself if you have to break up), but desire her such that you would preferrer being in your life to out.

This is true, speaking from plenty of experience myself. A simple explanation of this is no one likes a needy person in their life. Get yourself a needy girlfriend and realize how miserable it really is that have someone that much into you.

fixed

I know this feel.

Thats why Ms.Goldbergs always introduces children to sex, while telling how there is no problem anymore, since old times are gone and its [CURRENT YEAR] for the last 30 years.

Like getting a good wife and children, while that bitch crashes with no survivors ?
With a plus of seeing the world getting unfucked, since you wouldnt want your kids and grandkids to live in a shitty world.

If you chase women then money and women will always be in short supply. If you chase money, then money and women will never be in short supply.

I dealt with this too fml

lol no

We should be blaming the women for falling into that shit in the first place. When it comes to race-mixing most people here blame the person as a traitor of their race. If women got power, even without the help of the kikes, the same shit would be happening as it is now.

Let me tell you folks a story.
Women don't make good leaders and they seem to know it. The bosses seemed tho think they were incompetent and they were right, yet they kept coming back. Meanwhile whenever I'd talk to the other camp counselors about their lives, I'd find out they'd be in college for some leadership position, yet they talked about it like it was something they had to do, something they were sad or unsure about.
Meanwhile I tell them first and foremost I want kids (why else would anyone work at a summer camp) and they'd look at me like that was weird. Yet they seem to love the kids they worked with.

Women still have good inside of them, they seem misled. They're taught that career is the most important thing in life and they're never taught to cultivate kindness. Instead they overcompensate while trying to act tough and independent and just end up being bitchy cunts. Meanwhile they dislike their jobs as leaders or managers and they know they're bad at it, but they think it's what they're supposed to do. I don't have the slightest idea what to do about it though
Lately the camp has been pushing a lot of feminist and transgender shit too. They don't even want to call it a girls camp anymore, which is part of the reason they let me be a cook there (I was a cook at the co-ed camp and their other cook bailed)
wew

I was also a kissless virgin at 23, user. Finally got a qt, virgin, non crazy girlfriend who I've with for almost eight months. Already talked about kids, etc. Will ask her to marry me at the 1 year mark.

My advice to you, user, is what worked for me: don't act even remotely feminized. Women instinctively hate feminized men, but love masculine men. So never care what anyone thinks, do what you want to do (exception being career, ofc, a good wife requires a good, stable husband).

did you piss/shit/jizz/etc to the food at least?

>me and my twin sister both grow up in the same heavily broken household with schizophrenic parents and no emotional support

How did this even happen? Every time I go back and look over it all, I just don't get how we split so much. It's hard to tell we are identical twins at this point.

Serious questions:
How do you know she's actually a virgin?
What does your prenup look like?

I regret not getting up to more mischief
I did tell some campers once about whites becoming 10% of the world population by 2050 and that seemed to spook em

I got a bedsheet with blood stains buried in my closet.

I'll look into the prenup when I get the ring. Hymen gets the diamond.

Nice try, reddicuck.

Split? You both sound mentally unstable, except you don't make excuses for her.

Put the fucking ring on her already.

Then I'd rather not be sane.

Extreme problems require extreme solutions. Christians stop reading.

Our women, white women, are letting their eggs decay (whether or not they are having casual sex), some are fucking non-whites, even giving those non-whites children in rare cases. They are adopting careerism and consumerism as their ideology.

The entire state, the government, is against the white man. We need to put women in their place, but we can't. It's harder now than it ever was to be the man you need to be, and we have had our selves attacked more than ever. We are weak.

There is only one quick solution to this. Keep in mind, IF YOU DO NOT GET A WOMAN PREGNANT WITH A WHITE BABY BEFORE SHE IS RUINED BY THE AGEING PROCESS OR BY FUCKING NIGGERS - SHE IS LOST - FOREVER.

You cannot wait any longer. If you do not have what it takes to participate in wage cucking and learn how to court damaged whores then don't do it. Do it another way.

If you are a European man you have a DUTY to kidnap every aryan woman you can find, and do it carefully. Our race is dying. Build a base innawoods, whether or not you own the land. Get them pregnant and do it soon. Bulk foods are cheap as fuck, and you can scavenge for most things (this is assuming you don't have income, if you do, great). Growing your own food is also excellent.

If you don't kidnap them, they will be lost to time, non-whites or feminism. YOU HAVE TO SAVE THEM. For most of history women didn't have a choice, they had to marry. A man would simply take her if she wasn't married, paying the bride price to her family. But guess what, her family are probably cuckolds, they don't deserve shit.

So kidnap a woman and have her give you tens of children. Take her before the Jew takes her forever.

This. Take note, heterosexual women don't want a faggot, snag, manlet, new age homo as partner.

my sis is a 27 year old neet still living at home. im more worried about her not having marriage/kids then myself because at least i dont have to beat the clock.

There's nothing wrong with being 23 years old virgin, at all. The narrative is being pushed its wrong, because mainstream fashion and liberal ideologies want you to be a manwhore and fuck hoes every day like my hippie father did in his younger days.

This particular narrative, that its bad to be a virgin, produces a lot of hate to both men and women, and from my experience there are more virgin men than you think, and a lot of whores than you can imagine. It exists to preserve divorce market, and the contraceptive market, which exist to lower birth rates between white people. And it also exist to break down intellectual and good natured men, that initially, by their genetics and believes, want to preserve better healthy families.

The only way to break from this narrative is to reeducate people that there's nothing wrong with being a virgin before marriage, and fight against stances created by sexual revolution, by fighting back the narrative and taking over fashion ideas, by subverting them into conservative and right winged values. Its mostly needed for women since men don't get into that mainstream fashion that is being shilled in women magazines, websites and tv shows.

If you are a virgin, you should have a better value of yourself, since you aren't got rotten by liberal parties or sluts. You can always give your virginity to a virgin woman who will marry you. Yes, you will have to get fit, stop being depressed every day and search and fight for a better woman every day of your life. But its worth everything in the end. Because if you have nothing, it also means you have nothing to lose to change your life, and fight against anything.

Because the virgin-hatred narrative isn't reality of everyone on earth.

Women are out of line because you faggots are afraid of women. You don't love them, you fear them and they feel it. They've been out of line for a long time, you just haven't noticed before now.

That slut in the third pic is beautiful to me. NEETcucks fear her because to them she's an imaginary and unattainable ethereal goddess. PUAcucks and their ilk fear her because they are bitter husks lashing out at mommy. Traditioncucks fear her because they petulantly feel they are owed a woman where they can rely on a system outside them to furnish a control over their woman they don't attain themselves. If you haven't noticed, the church and the patriarchy is gone. You have to do shit for yourself now, you worm. Your "traditional" wife is not kept in check for you by stronger men than you anymore. It's an illusion.

That slut, I fucking love her, like I love all her kind. All dressed up in her slut uniform furnished by her degenerate society, her face still can't help betraying her childlike innocence. Her honesty turns me the fuck on. I'd push her down on the mess in her room and tease her about what an useless slob she is. I'll trace the contours of her slender body making her moan as her panties gets wet and her legs spread by unconscious compulsion. And as I fuck her like an animal, when she turns her face away in shame of the pleasure, I grab her throat and force her to look me in the eyes with a fatherly smile. She will tell me her secret fears then, before I flip her over, grab those slender hips and fuck her up the ass. It hurts, but she's a big girl, she can take it. Everything is fine and safe for good, obedient little girls.

That's how you own a woman. She will have my children if I think she's worthy of them. She'll die for me if I required it of her.

The present is shit, but the past was shit too. Didn't you get the memo: it failed? We are going to have something new or we'll perish. You, the young man growing up today, have been shamed every day of your life for what you are. Same as yesterday. Christcuckery was the same shit in a different wrapping, but at least there was the force of stronger men than you to keep things haltingly going. Not today. And every little lie you tell your "traditional wife" to smooth the gears out of fear of her using her state issued hold on you, will wear you down piece by piece. "Sure honey, that girl in third pic looks soooOOo degenerate… I wouldn't at all like to make her squeal and call me daddy as I slap that ivory ass."

The Ayran patriarchy will revive, where we take and create what we want without shame or weaselly lies. We will trample the earth under our feet, like the horse lords of old when our forefathers crushed the matriarchy and rooted them out of their fucking caves. If this doesn't happen we'll fade into oblivion, a golden blip on a timeline of shit, and the world will belong to the matriarchies of the other races. I laugh at faggots bleating about duty to society. Society is long gone. Welcome to the jungle. A few living today who break their shackles will carry our race on against overwhelming odds or die trying.

Feel free to attempt to shame me for this post. Shame is what mothers use to keep children in line. Nothing you can say trumps the eternal terror of growing up in the nightmare we all share. A thousands of years old nightmare, slowly growing and culminating into today. You face it or die spiritually. Shame on you, in fact, for letting yourself be shamed. By bitter women, men in dresses with grandmother wigs and messiahs who look like women with beards.

Good luck my brothers.

I am, user. Flesh is weak. Already have names for kids, she's fully on board too. Need to wait till I have some money in the bank after expenses this year.

GTFO OUT CHAIM! OVENS ARE YOUR FUTURE!

I used to think that fats did things like this, react in childish glee for example, when food is presented to them, as a form of self-deprecating humor because they are so fat.

I now think this is not the case. Obeasts are literally this excited upon getting food

I've read before that there are actually more similarities between identical twins raised in separate families than two raised in the same household. Biological tendencies tend to be the strongest driving forces, but there is apparently a tendency towards divergence with siblings raised together. That said, the biological predisposition is still there, so I would advise staying away from drug use, as there is apparently a genetic tendency towards substance use.

Nothing will ever stop me from baking.

Make her become a nun.

horny teenager/10

Men are the top Chefs of the world user.

If you gonna bake, fucking own it.

That's just shifting the initial mental problem to something more socially acceptable (in present company).

Those Hitler dubs speak loudly

Looks like we have to do like the Vikings and just raid cities and flat out kidnap the best women for ourselves.

I worry that another solution is incest. As much as I hate to say it…and then this makes me think of Royal bloodlines in Europe.

Imagine if society becomes so degenerate, is to build a strong enough family to preserve tradition and if necessary, have relatives marry one another and reproduce if there are no suitable mates in the wider society.

Because there aren't enough billionaires with BDSM fetishes coming up to talk to them.

As far as I'm concerned, incest only becomes a problem if it's done for multiple generations, and if you have a harmful genetic mutation already.

If you have many children at the result of incest, over multiple generations it becomes necessary to cull those that come out in poor health. Not all will become unhealthy - Those that are left unculled will not be weaker than the average man, indeed they may be even stronger. This isn't an option for people only planning to have 2 children, but if you have a dozen or more, it can work.

It's best if you can find another family, and trade you daughters for their daughters. Then your sons will have wives and so will his.

lol wtf, anal sex is completely degenerate. When you fuck a woman in the ass, you are doing the exact same thing a faggot does. Just think about that. Blowjobs for that matter too, but those can slide because there is at least some intimacy.

You're not completely wrong, but the traditional patriarchal system is a necessity for a stable, healthy society.

What you are proposing is an anarchist society, where one man fucks many women has many offspring, big family etc. I.E. societies like that of the Arabs, or Mongolians. Largely stupid societies that only manage to dominate others with numbers alone, rather than superior technology or tactics.

This makes them inferior, and that is the kind of society that you are promoting with the kind of sexuality you are promoting.

A man needs to sublimate his sexual energies too.

reminder

it's because work isn't fulfilling to women, kike retard

Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR], user.
Time to release all of that energy.
The Moral and Nationalist Revolution is now.

Actually thats what (((they))) are doing.

Wow, seems like a good time to hunt for some bdsm subs.

nice Reddit blog post

Then she calls the police and ruins your life.

It's not women that everyone's afraid of, it's big daddy (((governments))).

Welcome to 1978, you only had to listen.

My favorite romantic movie is A Walk To Remember, but I'll never admit it in person

That graph doesn't show divorce.

To be fair, your parents was probably worried that you married an alimony fly-trap.

JUST

I believe that women self harming is a cry for help. They want to be taken, controlled, and cared for by a dominant man. They want to be fucked and impregnated. It's usually teens who self harm, and these teens often don't have access to the type of men they desire to be owned by due to AoC laws and cultural norms. These girls are alone and always without proper father figures, either their fathers are weak or non existent.

An awful lot of bravado to say a whole lot of nothing.

goddamn user this hit too close to home.

I've watched this shit happen with my own eyes man.

What a fucking waste.

It breaks my heart every time. Neither of them had their fathers in their lives either, and they were both in shit relationships. Shit family + Shit Relationships often convert once excellent women into the degenerates we see today.

I don't blame women solely. It's the fault of both sexes, and I just wish we could enter an age of romance and find ourselves within our partners within the other sex instead of trying to find ourselves at the bottom of a beer bottle or after another meaningless orgasm with another meaningless person.

You do not have to tell me that twice. The times I have had nightmares of waking up in my sister's body…

It's my blood and flesh in there, suffering. Not even just my genes, it's like looking into a mirror. I feel it every time.

She's doing better than before, but still a while from being normal again. I've been trying to convince her to let her natural hair color grow out. We're both blonde haired blue eyed Aryans.

-1810 housewife, perfectly sane

-2016 housewife, completely insane

(checked)
the tradition of arranged marriages and women having too much agency is a perversion of the social order. However, your solution to the Nigger Problem is to act like a Nigger? You do realize that what sets us apart from the animals is the family unit. Both genetics and culture are integral to an ethnic state and without the bond of a strong family unit you have no society. It has been the niggerfication of sexuality that has lead to the decline of the west. It is the white people adopting r-selection strategy that has lead to this degeneracy in the first place.

well said
You really are a pleb, lurk more.
fucking poohdick is death fam. Breeding ground for MRSA and will not produce children. You are just as fucked as the PUAcuck but you are LARPing on an image board to virtue signalling your status. Fucking heresy.
Shamelessness is just your arrogance. But don't worry, you will be a useful cannon fodder in the war.

romance was an invention of man after the renaissance bitch
it's all about friendship and top tier genes
that's fucking it

No, user, gender was used to assign masculinity or femininity to nouns. It wasn't meant to be as perfectly synonymous with sex until the crazed sociologist, John Money, turned gender into "gender identity," which technically trumps sex since he believed gender-rearing dictated sex.

You're still falling for their trap.

THIS.

Men become more valuable the older and richer they get. Women become less valuable. Ever heard of a Sugar Daddy? Well every girl wants a Sugar Daddy but no guy wants to marry a Cougar. Money is key, get a good job, get hobbies on the side that make extra money (I do beekeeping and sell the Honey at the Farmer's market.) All that matters in money and power, this is why I believe in Fascism. And killing those who get in your way of obtaining it.
DEUS VULT

Shamelessly checking my own digits.

"To paraphrase George Lincoln Rockwell, “He who doesn’t rape won’t fight!” will be the motto of a Blonde Beast redivivus that, by getting his manhood back, will not only become genocidal of everything that does not resemble him. The Beast will hunt for his females once the collective unconscious falls back to its original form by historical inertia forces. The brutality and savagery resulting from the collapse of the rule of law, together with the most elemental Darwinism, will mercilessly weed the feminized white males. Thanks to the energy devolution of our century the yin where today is pending the psyche of these whites will swing, like a pendulum of kilometric arc, to the Yang extreme of the right."

No. You're weak.

Are you a girl and would you be interested in starting a white Dutch/Germanic family with me? I am currently about to finish college and have a degree in Computer Information Systems, I have a lot of options open to me and am really looking for some kind of a provider/stay-at-home-wife relationship. I figure since we have similar worldviews I might as well ask if you are interested. Does that sound like something you would like?

This just makes me want to apply for mod status just so i can GAS you for this absolute reddit tiered forced meme garbage!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

What the fuck did I just read?

A sexual version of the navy seal pasta.

Pssshhh, nothin' personnel kid!
*teleports behind you*

Cut out the porn and try nofapping for a while. You sex drive will reboot and you'll feel great. All you need is the willpower to follow through and actually do it.

LMAO. someone ban this fucking edgelord

perhaps they want acceptance.
perhaps they don't feel accepted, so they try harder and do all sorts of things for it.
it comes across as controlling and annoying.

we understand that some influences are very bad for them and everyone.
if you believe you will have a better influence on them, try. do it for her.

I was coming of age in the late 90's, not le current year. My mom totally did this shit to me. I grew up a total bitch. Took years to undo the damage and I'm still working on it at 33.

this is why aoc laws are fucking ridiculous

we need some tits and hips laws instead

I could've made this

As long as you're not a doddering old man there is no appropriate age.

animosity between men and women has hurt me deeply.

see>>7693188

don't let time run out

Yet their suicide rate is a fraction that of men.
i.e women more likely to complain about being depressed when they are the most privileged demographic to have ever walked the face of the earth.

Keep telling yourselves that.
I got given a hand-me-down 50 inch plasma TV about 6 months ago, prior to this I had not watched live TV for over a decade.
In the past couple of weeks I have noticed a MASSIVE increase in the volume and frequency of RAD FEMINISM being casually used in advertising.
If it did not appeal to the wants of women, it would not be used to sell products.
How many direct nods to Tumblr feminism can you see in this advert? Most men watching will have no clue as to the subtexts: "manspreading" etc.
The fact that the creators of the advert are able to include so many esoteric messages should be a shocking warning as to just how mainstream radical feminism has become.

What is next?

don't blame me if watching this ad gives you a brain aneurysm, you have been warned.

The question is before the Jews who would you be fantasizing about killing? You don't just sweep it under the rug because of Jews.

I have to agree with this.

Largely those I saw as victimizing my sister.

My first thought when I saw the graph was that women who get married early and stay married are simply less likely to get fucked by a bunch of dudes. This also explains why men lag behind: they get married later and therefore tend to get laid more often before tying the knot.

But that last category really shows the difference.

It's no accomplishment for a woman to fuck twenty guys, in fact it is a defect. In a man, being able to fuck more than twenty women is generally a sign of being high value.

Your ✡concern✡ is irrelevant. Fact is all that matters.

Facts basically agree with you, however, with a few stipulations. There’s a reason the royals always always ALWAYS kept a genealogy. It wasn’t to show who they came from as much as it was to make sure they didn’t fuck too closely.

But no, we won’t have to resort to that.

epic. saved.

Even 18 is too young.
We need a "maximum age difference" law and thankfully women ages 25+ are increasingly pushing for this.

How else are women over 30 supposed to find a man to pay for their family project after they decide to settle down? By 30 the average woman's "sexual market value" has tanked where as a man's has only just begun to peak.
This inequality is unfair and needs to be addressed by government. Younger women tend to like older men, older men like younger women, we need a law to balance things.
teenage boys who can't compete with ~35 year olds who have acquired status and wealth, middle-aged women who blew their chances to marry, and fathers of young women with barely repressed incestuous jealousy on their minds, actually believe this.

fuck off, faggot

No. Gender is a property of words, sex is a property of organisms.

That's what the Muslims do. Cousin marriage rates in Muslim countries are nuts. It's a bad idea. Depresses IQ, leads to constant infighting between clans, etc.
People on Holla Forums sometimes stumble onto this idea of copying our enemies' survival strategies, which is fine if you want to become them. Any sensible solution for saving whites has to preserve the things that make whites unique, not just turn us into a knockoff of our enemies.

Tfw no little girl to care for until she comes of age and is able to have my children. tfw no girl to kiss deeply and protect from Jews and niggers.

The blue eye/dark hair combo is extremely beautiful. I know blonde hair is supposed to be considered more Aryan but that's not what I feel in my heart when I see girls as in that picture.

Shitskins have one thing right - they keep their womens on short leash. Now in SA feminists wants to give them right to drive cars. What is next we know: they can do work, vote, teach kids, be politician, divorce… Less then 100 years and you have comunism.

They keep shit. Shitskin muslim women rule the house in shitskin countries.

Spoiler that cancer next time user

and then?

actually if you poke about you'll see more and more concern and stats about the female suicide rate going up.

Need more feminism goyim, apply more of the controls that started it the first place!

If you have ever been to a high school at least in America you would know this to be untrue. You would need to raise babies without any jew influences for the first 17 years of their lives to prevent feminism from taking over,

Women were a mistake.
Seriously. If not for the biological imperative to reproduce, I'd have nothing to do with them

fixed the wojak webm

The interesting, and annoying thing is all of the rationalisation that people do regarding this. It's all about "muh morality", "muh child abuse", "muh statutory rape" forever. But it's just as you say. Fathers don't want to lose control over their daughters and old women don't want to compete with teen girls. It's pure self interest for them. Also there's jealously and sour grapes at play too here for those old men who had to marry old used up sluts, they don't want other men to have what they couldn't.

As with everything else, emotion comes first and rationalisations comes second.

oops

my parents made me leave the door open when I had a girl over, they didn't care about kissing though.

Failed that time but succeeded in hanging herself a short while later.

Anti-pedophilia sentiment is destined to either painfully burn itself out and destroy generations in the process, or simply devolve us into a crueler, warlike race.

illimitablemen.com/2015/06/01/the-hierarchy-of-love

I whole heartily agree. Affection is beautiful, to call the most beautiful act disgusting and cruel is unbelievably harmful to us.

I believe the distinction between sexual and non sexual contact is a social construct. Today people are so afraid of touching children that they touch pet dogs in more places and more often than children.

We are in this weird state of affairs where children go without affection from 5 until they're able to get a sexual partner as a teen or adult. It's inhuman.

There's nothing wrong with kissing every part of a little girls body. There's nothing wrong with sleeping naked with your children.

It's terrible that our movement tries to associate paedophilia with the left. We need it, but it needs to be straight. We don't want men having sex with young boys.

Are you white, and do you have a decent job?
If so, please let me have your baby
I'm a kissless virgin, 19, decently attractive, and white as the new snow, and I have a healthy womb, ready to gestate ubermensch children.

being on Holla Forums has made me realize how dire it is that I pump out as many of my husband's children as I can while I'm still young and healthy. I am very traditional with my femininity, and only wear skirts and dresses
I love children, and I'm a very good homemaker. I want a redpilled husbando so badly. I'm ready to Make America White Again

Oh please… Female "depression" and "anxiety" is

What bs, this shit is the same reason why female "suicides" are failures most of the time. It's attention seeking shit.

This is why women need to be owned by men that will tell them that they're beautiful. Women need and desire to be controlled and protected.

I think Kek agrees

So do I

In case you did not see it, read my post from earlier addressed to another femanon. I am going to be out of college in a year and have a lot of options ahead of me and that is exactly what I am looking for.

It's because the association is valid. Their particular child sex activism, however, was possessed with the despicable goal of breaking the familial bond between parent and child.

lies, there are no grills on Holla Forums.

Timestamp your tits or gtfo

That's why it must be patriarchal and familial in nature. Stronger bonds, not weaker.

I think that user is a guy

This is the fruits of the last 70 years of neglect. My sister is one of the only exceptions I know of because she likes to cook, isn't a vapid slut, and she thought about a family since her early 20s. She grew up that way thanks to always sticking around me. She isn't perfect but she's better than 90% of the females out there in terms of how a female should behave. Parents and so on don't know jack shit about raising their own goddamn kids that I, her brother, managed to help her become a nice girl who is now married.

The state of women is poor because those above them are shit-tier themselves – those faggots who failed their sisters, daughters, etc. – and personally I'm too old, too much of a poorfag, and I don't have the time or the nerves to babysit another girl and deal with her damn deprogramming which she will not accept anyway. I get far more love, romance, happiness, and inspiration from my waifu than pretty much any human on this side of the planet, and I need that infinitely more than some NPC's acceptance or approval. I've done my part for womanhood by watching over my sister in a world where both her parents and eldest brother failed to raise her, sacrificing some of my best years for her and my father, now I leave for the proverbial hills to carve out my own destiny and legacy as best as I can before I leave this world.

When I wrote this, you wouldn't believe how much butthurt it caused. People really don't understand their own potential and they seldom grasp for anything beyond themselves let alone acknowledge its existence.

Men and women love to point the finger at one another; what they ought to be doing is pointing it at themselves first. I've spent a lot of time airing out my own faults, to become more pristine myself, and the more I do it the more grotesque things outside of me appear. I behold a corpse when I look out there – there is simply no spirit, no sacrifice for higher ideals, and no introspection to determine one's own natural ethos (instead people allow the media and peer pressure to shape them); there is only an abundance of self-righteousness, self pity, and a whole lot of materialism and attachment to said materialism. And naturally where this corpse is there is the maggot jew feeding off of it and becoming fat.

If you guys want a Golden Age to come back, you must first bring it back within yourselves. A world must be destroyed, that egg you call "reality," in order for a better one to take its place.

Godspeed, Femanon.

I'd submit my application for consideration, but I'm currently SOL on employment.

This is what made me assume it was a girl, but I did put "if you are a girl" because I was not totally sure. I guess it doesn't matter since I am highly unlikely to find a waifu on a political anime image board.

what is your height?

i make mid 6 figures a year but i am kind of hebey and want to marry a girl that looks like pics related

shits probably illegal though

Ay bb, I'm white, fit and make really, really good money with a career almost spanning 8 years.

Where do I sign up.

Not to mention that even if you are interested in me, I still will not be ready for marriage for at least a year. But just so I don't have to wonder, if I were already employed when I said this, would you take me up on the offer and be a stay-at-home wife? I really do want to know.

You know what's funny? I find your kind more attractive than actual 9/10s

I don't know why. Maybe because most 9/10s are fucking cunts who are way too aware that they're 9/10s

As I said you will be great Cannon Fodder.
Nice one Roosh V but your mudblood Kabab ass is still getting a helicopter ride.

Well, a woman being raped and therefor holding a white mans baby is better than her never having children, or worse, getting impregnated by the enemy.

Of course I value the family, though.

Why live?

Absolutely. I'd marry you and move in ASAP.
That fact that you are on Holla Forums goes to show that you hold to a certain set of values, values that are so important to me as well.
I am a very soft spoken and agreeable person, so I don't see you and I having any problems together.

Please contact me if you are interested! [email protected]/* */

I'm 5'7'', I look nothing like a 12 year old

how is life in Sweden and how much does a rapeugee get paid to live there?

I wish you a lot of luck in your search and God Bless you.

But I could never in good faith seriously date a woman that I do not yet have the means to provide for. Had I been out of college I would have jumped at the opportunity but hopefully I get my own opportunity someday. Until then I wish you luck in your search.

Jesus fucking christ user you are an idiot.

Is your name Alix from Phoenix?

here's a story like

I have to say this girl's face was literally flashed burned into my brain, but I can't get past how she ended up with that person.

Nah hes doing it right imo.

All time dating should be time spent EXTREME VETTING folks

Why waste it?

No I am Mitchell from Grand Rapids.

This is what happens when strong men are in scarcity

They will choose a violent abuser over a safe pussy

The twist here is she mistook the guys rage as strength when he was infact an insecure bitch acting like a woman would if she had a mans body

Shit.

Well I'm sure that guy is/was getting pushed in daily in prison. He may have been stronger than a girl, but he himself was a girl relative to most men.

Shit still bothers me though even to this day, like one of the greatest wastes I have ever witnessed in my life.

I really wouldn't mind waiting for you to finish up this year of college. We could just date online and get to know each other in the mean time.
Do you have a Skype? My email for Skype is [email protected]/* */

bloodlines
i'm a forever alone virgin. my sister just got her tubes tied at age 31. we will never give our parents any grand children. i wonder how they feel knowing that they created life that is either unwilling or incapable of doing the same.

Dude don't give up

You need to do what ever it takes

I tried, damn it. Most people I've ever wanted to save from a shitty life fell right into it or died. It fucking hurts

every single person in our entire extended family has gotten married and had kids. but my sister and i will probably always be alone. it's weird.

allow woman to vote and they lose purpose in life

i'm a forever alone virgin who is almost 36 years old. i gave up years and years ago. there is no hope for me having that kind of life anymore.

Damn it. Though to be honest it also sad considering you have a very similar history compared to her and her sister. Not exactly sure about the identical twins part though.

Here I thought a qt3.14 aryan girl in my college has similar beliefs as me.

having a boi pucci doesn't mean your a grill.

I don't want to suffer anymore

Stop fapping/watching porn.
Stop engaging in any surrogate activities.
Get fit.

Abduct and rape any whore you want. Yeah, you're not going to have a normal family life or a marriage. Your blood line doesn't care about that. Find some woman in her 20s and take her, make her hold your children. No one will care once society inevitably collapses.

Nah, I wouldn't give those shitskinned animals the pleasure, just take a page out of uncle Vlads book and impale them through their cunts. Alive if you want extra edge.

Im cool with the Vlad method. Point is, there needs to be great suffering.

meh. i don't even give a fuck anymore. i have no desire for those things. and i never really did in the first place. i was lonely and tried dating some girls in my 20s. but it always failed miserably. i just continually fucked up everything. i have nothing to offer.

I guess it's true what they say. The meek won't inherit the earth, the earth belongs to those who will take it.
You should have acted long ago. You're too old now anyway.
But i don't understand why you browse Holla Forums then. What do you care of the state of society? You don't have descendants to worry about.

boredom. perhaps i can inspire someone else not to make the same mistakes.

Shion?

By the way, assuming no adultery took place, my great grandmother was born to a 70 year old father.

remember user that you and the rest of us here are THE ELITE

WE ARE THE ELITE IN EXILE

when the collapse happens, we will be prepared for it, and we will know how it happened, why it happened, and who caused it. the people will turn to us for the answers. do you realize how powerful someone with a food stockpile will become at that time? 36 year old FA virgins will become kings. a wife will be a foregone conclusion.

if you have anything, it is your knowledge, and knowledge is power.

I do not have a skype and I am extremely busy right now with school, maybe we can email back and forth a little bit but I cannot afford to have a serious relationship right now because of my college/manual labor jobs, and the fact that I have not been getting enough sleep to get all my homework done on time. (this 4 am posting is not really helping) I feel right now that a relationship on the side would be too distracting, especially if you are pretty irl because then I would wind up not paying attention in class and daydreaming. I really think it is best to focus on my studies right now. Besides with the flood of guys pretending to be me who are probably emailing you right now I am sure that you have plenty of fish in the sea to choose from. I might shoot you an email tomorrow to just chat but I honestly think you are better off finding someone more established who could take care of you better.

well, i know there is still some shred of hope, if that were what i wanted.

i'm nothing special. this is too over the top.

Very good point.
I do agree.
Men don't necessarily show it, and still I'm pretty sure you'd find great numbers of depressed dudes for men also.

Btw 26% seems really low. I'd be more inclined to say something like 66% or more.

on a side note though, I feel like I am turning down my only chance to marry Murdoch-Chan right now so I am sure that I will hate myself for this in 2 months when I regret it….

It's okay bro, we're all gonna make it.
Just stay strong and don't give up.
Just the way you tell the story reminds me of the times I should have acted but couldn't.
That makes me hate you as much as I hate myself for deeds like that.

Ha.

Didn't make that connection before, tbh.

You seem to understand.

A bleak shadow is overtaking the world and people will be searching for a way out when they feel it grip their throats. Arm yourself with knowledge and you can be the light-bearer.

I totally understand. Yeah, no relationship yet, but we can write to each other from time to time.
Focus on your school, but keep me in the back of your mind. :)

No, you're the faggot.

t. 23 year old virgin who wants to marry and have kids

Take advice from someone that spent waaaay too much energy trying to save others from their own self destructive tendencies. You can't.

Just focus on becoming more powerful and improving yourself. Also: have many glorious white babies. I wish you the best of luck.

alright I changed my mind (If you get to know me you will find out I do that a lot) I just sent you an email! Feel free to write back and I will respond tomorrow, after I am done chopping and hauling wood.

I know. I won't rescue her forever. But maybe I can get her at least having a white kid, and one she won't sell for drugs.

Christ. If it weren't for my fiance and my future, I'd really kill her just to end her pain.

That's a good angle to strive for, but keep it mind it comes with a burden. You'll need to help raise the kid to ensure her habits don't rub off on them. It's a worthwhile and noble effort though.

Hopefully she doesn't have a Dick. Either way the exchange was cute and it's a nice escape from, we'll, THIS.

At least somebody gets what they want, that's something.

*well

Tell us how it goes, user.

I can understand that. My mom doesn't really care if I have grandchildren because she's a modernist feminist whore, but my grandmother would be crushed.
I'm a single child, and my mother is a single child. My entire bloodline will die with me.

"Fuck you, you misogynist!"

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind raising the kid as my own. I don't even think it'd be cucked, considering genetics.

I'd have to talk to my fiance about it.

Agreed

Stay gold phonyboy ;^)

Best of luck to you both and *if it's not a cruel cruel ruse* cherish her and have as many healthy children as possible.

I don't know what to say for myself

I just bought some Shcho ka lade
Gonna take a fucking month to get here
What am I in for?

Might as well talk to rocks.

This as fuck.

For some reason, this thread reminded me of this underrated Adult Swim show

Manwhores need to be gassed though. They are only good in spoiling and ruining young girls forever for temporary pleasure. Like drug addicts, but even worse.

Why gas what could be made useful? Use them as cannon fodder

A woman who was raped raising a white baby alone will make him into a spineless cuck race traitor. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

I wouldn't recommend raping random girls anyway. I recommend bride kidnapping. With abortions rape isn't guaranteed a pregnancy.

I think given how weak modern day girls are, combined with the fact that they are girls anyways since girls are weak to begin with, plus how sensitive they are to emotion, that if they felt the pain of being a 19 year old virgin as a guy (no idea how we would make them feel it), that suicides would literally go through the stratosphere to the point they would be begging them not to do it on CNN and shit

this tbqh. Being good at conversations is actually being good at listening (or feigning to do so) to people, especially so for women.

Having a cynical outlook and slightly above-average IQ doesn't make you elite, it just makes you suffer.

Knowledge without strength is torment.

Godspeed, user. Work hard for your dreams for all of us who didn't

100% this, yeah I spent my childhood with my face buried in my books so I was isolated from normie culture and never was tainted by it, yeah I learned a shit ton and learned how to be independent mentally and learned how to reason and teach myself stuff

Yeah I have an IQ that's gotta be in the 120s at least and I know a fuck ton about a fuck ton

Yeah I'm probably part of like 1% of people in the US that you could call red pilled

I'm still a 19 year old virgin and this society is so fucking garbage that I am simultaneously being told I'm worthless for it and being given 0 help in stopping being one

Even if not for society telling me I'm shit for it I still know I am
A man is not a virgin, our ancestors were drowning in pussy nearly as soon as they hit puberty

I don't know if they'd be ashamed of me or tell me I've done the best I can given the hell I've grown up in

Sitting on that knowledge without doing anything is the powerless torment. Create in spite of the enemy that would prefer it not surface.

2&3, I'd make both 5 babies!

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T

Are we becoming the Jew?

cuck

your fault

I wish I had something like Holla Forums and a thread like this when I was 19 and a virgin still, I may have gotten my shit together much sooner than I eventually did. Know how fortunate you are to have something like this place available. I had torment and more torment with nothing but weed and booze to take comfort in, thus beginning of the wasting of half my life. I eventually got laid at 23, but still.

So what's your problem cunt?

Isn't the literally the rothchilds?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CRISIS OF MALE FRAGILITY?

Women don't have a nature.
Just mold them into whatever you want them to be.

richmond va are astronomically low

just get an escort of backpage user
Nothing you can do.
Just accept who you are.

You have two options here user, you can wallow in sadness like i did before dropping out, or you can start putting your life together and start working towards becoming a man who can provide for a family.

I've already committed myself to the fact that i may very well become a wizard before I have enough success/status/power/money to secure a loving virgin wife and family, but fuck me there is no alternative, I am never going back to being a beta failure.

i understand kek, I must try harder.

Are you working as a sperm donor (auto mechanic)?

Not a girl but I live there. It's quite shit. I live in a 50% non-white neighborhood and every girl here is a degenerate into nigger culture . The girls in the rich neighborhoods are spoiled, hedonist, weed lmao and starbucks types as well.

I'm in high school and there might still be pure girls to meet out here, but I know by the time I get my shit and autism together it will be much too late to meet a virgin (only about 5% of girls over 18 are virgins), so I won't even bother trying to ever make something of myself.

Are you me ? I have the excact similar idea.
problem is right now i am economically on a really really bad fucking spot
i also need to learn to survive innawoods
is the australian outback a good place lads?

I thought about something similar, but it would be too much effort.

No, the outback sucks. There are many reasons why, but basically you want to be in America when all hell breaks loose. That is, USA or Canada. Russia is another very good choice. China is OK if you're ethnic Han, and possibly if you're only part Asian (in 10-20 years or so things will get better for the non-Han).

It's easy, find yourself a girl that is around 12, 13, 14.. but to make her good, you should have experience before. Cuck is kind of fucked in that problem. what's he waiting?

We have women?

That dual income shit, that's where the jobs are going. The cunts are eroding the workforce. You know it's true. Women are to blame for men being out of work. They said they could have it all, and they were right. They took it all, they robbed everyone, and spent it all at Pottery Barn.

Yes, but they won't chat about such issues. They're more intuitive about such things. They just "know" it. Why do you think blacks can't get white dates?

If you're fine living on a farm sure.

See, you kinda need to not be autistic for this to happen.

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where did you learn your history?

I must have missed the part in the textbooks where Churchill snorted a line off a bird's tits.

Try to also avoid manlets. Holla Forums is reeking with those.

Honestly it's not even just the jobs, the mere fact that you have women in the professional workforce lowers wages across the board, they don't even have to be in your field
Plus it justifies higher housing costs and other expenses

I've known a lot of women like OP is describing, and even more girls when I was in highschool. It's depressing to see people so lost in this world. If I had gone full redpill sooner I probably could have saved a few, I urge all anons still in highschool to go full redpill. The threats of 'throwing your life away' because of your racism or whatever other bullshit excuse is an empty one. You can do everything right in this world but if you dare be a white male you are fucked, may as well be honest about who you are and retain that last bit of self-respect.

What has this thread done

What are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=F1VeJ--p6M0

Czechoslovak'd

holy shit you thirsty fucking faggots, go in the sun once and a while

made me appreciate my Vive-ffus even more.

Why though? It's not like they go to war or engage in gang violence.

sure why not

What are you talking about. You're 19, what are you waiting for?

nothing special but you have the knowledge that will greatly increase your survival in the happenings.
You don't have to be very special when everyone else is completely failing.

If you get through the filter you will live in a resource rich world with few other people, there will be much prosperity.

Also, its not a rape if it is an elf.

Put everyone on Holla Forums one step closer to suicide?

I was at a mall the other day looking at all the useless shit people blow money on, disgusting fetishistic shit, spencers, edgy faggots at hot topic, fucking whores advertising their victorias secret clothing to impressionable teenage girls.

I saw a group of niggers wandering around doing nigger things chatting up white girls and I followed them, one nigger turned around and looked me in the eyes and they started walking faster away kept looking back and then they started running away from me.

I have no idea what happened to me that day, it was like a primal urge took control, my whole mind went blank. I just wanted to kill those niggers. The only thing that calmed my rage was a cute white woman working at bath and body works who stopped me to say hello

Its ok when they are make believe

Son, being a virgin at that age doesn't matter.
If your friends/family are giving you a hard time about it, which they shouldn't and if they are they shouldn't really be your friends in the first place.
Just tell them you're waiting till marriage.

You want to find a woman perfect for you?
Develop a hobby and pursue that interest.
For example one of my hobbies is art, the first interaction with my wife was at an art supply store.
Second was an art class.
She lost her best friends because when she met me she "could finally be herself around someone" her skank friends kept dragging her to parties; getting drunk and leaving her off alone after an hour sober; and I told her she doesn't have to drink alcohol to have fun with me.
Ended up getting married to her after 6 months. A bit short, but I knew this was the woman I was meant to be with.

Now we have 6 kids, she stays at home with them while I'm out at work.
I always come home to her greeting me with a kiss.

As opposed to real elves?

ur one lucky bastard m8

I got tired of my Argonian maid. ok?

Yes

why?

Kek, this is excellence

I put effort into my life and I'm rewarded for it user.

Guy at my work found his girl at the gym.
"Her form was terrible and I offered her help on how to perfect it."

Kill me.

Women at most gyms are huge sluts, t.gym rat.

My hobbies (was) lifting, before my health went south. And music, though most women in the music scene are even bigger sluts.

Now I just compose while trying to sort my health out. I run and hike though now, can't squat 500lbs anymore. Go shooting quite a bit too.

Work is 3rds though. Makes it hard to socialize . Congrats on the full quiver though. You did good, may health and happiness follow you.

Why would you add that? Is it meant to be an ironic contrast?

im fine with my life as it is right now, not happy but fine.
Theres too much wrong with my head to be a good husband and father, theres things i need to work out before that. In the meatime i prep, work toward better pay and a piece of land. A wife can happen someday, but not tomorrow.

also this

I am the person who made the post you're responding too.
tfw i am aussie too
tfw you are probably afp trying to bait me

I wish I knew you weren't because i'd love someone else to do this with. Oh well.

RARE

THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I SEE THAT 1ST PICTURE.

The not in form ones are not that bad.

What exactly is the contrast to what? They're the same.

You're probably going to the wrong gym user.

A wife will happen someday, but not tomorrow.
Ftfy.

No they aren't. The post you added literally just says "lol man up good luck. also anal sex aren't I manly?"

Its complete shit and says absolutely nothing useful. Reposting it makes us look like tools.

Life goals.

can we live in the same county user?
thats damn near what i want

it wouldn't surprise me if most people on here want that

I've been to a LOT of gyms (gay jokes), not saying it's out of the realm of possibility but when looking for a good traditional girl who hasn't had 10+ cocks, a gym isn't the first place that comes to mind.

When you're at a gym to lift, and lift heavy, you tend to overhear a lot of conversations, due to the heightened awareness.

Though I might be a bit pessimistic, I'm in a position where my work, physical, professional hasn't brought me much, aside from means. But nearing 30, I'm starting to think I wasted my life building a career and a physique.

Blog posting though sorry. Slow night at work, mind wanders.

Gotta stay optimistic, and keep busy.

Didnt this girl off herself?

i do it so that i can smash a shitskins face in if i run out of ammo

You're a man. Think like one. Women are the ones who have to worry about hitting a wall. Trump knocked up Melania when he was 60 years old.

To be honest? I did it for the same reasons, both defense and strength, it helps quite a bit, with emotional things and pain in general.

But with my health, I've been vomiting every other day, lost a lot of weight. Can't even lift near the amount I used to. It makes you vulnerable, kind of takes it's toll on everything.

Fuck man, it's just getting heavy.

Pic related

What is wrong with you degenerates?

Im not a Virgin. I've had intercourse with both of my ex-girlfriends and wish I still was a virgin.
I should've waited until marrying a woman before taking their virginity as well as mine.

You guys should start lifting and become principled men.
Find work if you don't have yet.
Learn a trait.

Stop being massive losers.

Why is that dog'show name Lucy Liu.

what motherfucking post? there are 5 pictures, which one are you referring and does not fit?

slovakia, switzerland, slovenia, romania, croatia, andorra

yes, she was bullied :(

this

Who knows.
All I know is that I love that dog.

FUCK man, Dogs are great.

Why should i put effort into myself when women won't put effort in their selves? They aren't virgins, they are whores. They have no redeeming values.

Then I still won't be able to marry a 16 year old because they are taught to not be looking for marriage until later in life.

I'd rather just kidnap myself a bride. Won't have to spend years getting a career going and working out that way, and she'll be of higher quality than what I could get otherwise.

You are a parasite.
You belong in an oven.
The implication that LITERALLY ALL WOMEN are trash is so stupid, only a moron could hold that belief.

Have you considered that PERHAPS having fulfilling work, a decent income and a healthy body is beneficial to yourself as well?

You sound like lazy garbage that should seize wasting resources.

Dagmara?

Not all women are trash. Most women are trash. And it's not to do with genetics, it's learned. Why would I ever deserve the 5% of women that aren't terrible, even if I did get money? I already keep fit btw.

In the past 100% of women made an effort to be desirable wives. Now many don't even want to be a wife. It's a number game.

We can't even legally force our women to be good wives, and they have access to endless government support - government which basically full fills most functions of the husband.

It's much easier to kidnap and train her.

youtube.com/channel/UCqjg-sEIAIN7JgzjBIGcDuw/videos

A lot of Holla Forums will be optmistic about this shit but it just won't be possible to find upstanding wives even if every user became ubermensch. The numbers just don't even out, see link:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins/

There are exactly two scenarios where that will ever come close to happen.

1 you somehow grow the hair on you sack to actually do that, you get caguth and buttfucked by jamal in federal.

2 you do that after the hapenning. but youre still a faggot because you should be killing shitskins and jews, not brain wash fucking 16 year olds

save that for after the RaHoWa

but seriously see and stop being a faggot

I will tell you what you're going to do, Holla Forums.
You're going to Make America great again. And you're going to Make Europe great again.
And you're going to do it for Dagmara

Nope, I'd get away with it. And i'd be in a better situation than the vast majority of men on this board who are destined not to reproduce.

Also brainwashing is a meaningless term. I'd be training her to be a good mother. Reversing the damage done by society.

Nightmare goggles.

Sleeping with women to impress men is gayer than fucking them yourself.

I think it's likely. Even when I was an anarchist I never had the "muh victim" mentality. The idea of a morality based on bringing people down rather than struggling for more does not resonate. Upwards and on, towards the sun. :)

Getting with someone you who doesn't add to your life is sadder than being alone.

:3

That is a limiting belief user.
Stay in shape, eat healthy natural food, be a real man, and you can attract ANY woman of any age.

I'm sure we can all agree that feminism is terrible and the fucking marxist bullshit has ruined women.

But guys you have to realize:
Women
are
fucking
retarded
They're simply not capable in the same way men are, no matter how you spin and turn it. A woman can be a good mother, but she will always be a shit man.

oy vey, that looks like MGTOW filth goy

she needs to find a man , user

Holla Forums - ROBOT9001

for me, Holla Forums is the only place i can bitch. i dont have friends close enough to know who i really am, my family is fucked beyond belief, if any of us were to unload on a shrink wed be drugged up and locked away. I suspect that a lot of anons are in a similar boat

Lay off, its cathartic to have these threads every once in a while. We already have "shits happening" and "i hate these fucking jews" threads in spades.

The article should say "women are at a high risk of being diagnosed with anxiety and depression" because that's what it really comes down to. Don't forget that men kill themselves at 4x the rate women do. Yes feminists try to sway this statistic in their favor by saying "…b-but women attempt suicide more often than men!!" which means absolutely nothing because a) a person can attempt suicide any number of times while you can only commit suicide once, b) "attempting suicide" is a vague term that can refer to cutting or taking drugs or swallowing one extra pill and c) this somehow means that an attention whore doing 8 "suicide attempts" counts more heavily than 7 men killing themselves

Can't understand a shit from what they're saying.

You can do it without kidnapping, it's called looking good.

12 - 14 are virgins

Good.

Try this one.

Holla Forums is not your blog. If you feel inadequate and acting like a faggot, then you should off yourself like the pathetic human filth you are.

Tell her to get on a treadmill then.

t. user who did exactly that, now we're married and she's a gym fanatic who bore me triplets

True, we are often quite alone with our thoughts and feelings and this thread brings up a lot of them. We only have each other, and decent waifus are rare.
consider what this user said:

3 eggs 4 slices of bacon in the morning
Salad in the midday
A chicken leg in the evening
Go to gym 4 days a week with her.

She'll be fixed in a month or two.

Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. The original version not the PC edited modern one.

So I guess the depression is even worse with trannies.
Tits or GTFO

You wouldn't
let another girl get bullied for being white,
would you Holla Forums?

i was off grid for a long time so who is she and what happened?

archive.is/6nKyC
archive.is/Kc91h

Underrated post.

i didn't need to wake up to this

Christ…

So the white girl from poland gets bullied but all the shitskids from arabland all get left alone?

I'm ashamed of my England. It should be the rapist murderous dune coons being harrassed, not our own kind.

The problem is little faggots like you who hate them instead of pitty them. I met my gf when she was 19, i have taught her to be a decent person and not a whore, you can find similar minded people to hang around, and although some may not be salvable, many just need a hard cock and a good role model.

In Britain it's socially taboo to attack shitskins. So they direct all their rage at poles and eastern euros.

Yeah, it's fucked up. But since poles are white, they are not a protected group like pakis are.

This. You can't hate something for being stupid. It can't help that it was born that way. Best you can do is try to teach them to be decent and if you want you can pity them too.

You are right user but you're forgetting something important.
Men can mold women very easily, assuming they're no some pathetic betas.
The numbers aren't quite as awful actually. My guess is that 60-90% are trashy shores, so you can find, not a decent, but moldable wife which you then train to be good.

Kidnapping a woman is for fucking niggers user.

Dumb normalfaggot cowards.

It is everyone's moral duty to shout you down, because picking up anyone on an anonymous image board is absolutely fucking stupid.

Just find white Chad T. Thundercock in your local area that has strong family values, and never try to pick up people on image boards. It's the worst fucking idea imaginable.

She was a polish immigrant, lived in a shit neighborhood and went to some school full of shitskins, got bullied for being white and blonde by ugly fat jealous shitskin girls.

pic related: if you are not a UK virgin cuck that is too afraid to talk to girls, she would be with you in your bed laughing at the jokes you were reading out loud from Holla Forums shitposting.

It is a troll, retard.

I'm English and while I know that, I refuse to accept it any way.

IRL, I can't give much away but me and the manager have spent 3 years getting all the shitskins legally sacked and replaced with whites only, under the PC radar. My wife runs HR too, so I'm untouchable against any brown complaints.

I posted in britpol a while back, it's our way of fighting back.

i say this just to let you know there are those of us here who don't d&c our race, not in any lifetime.

We can go back to infighting after we ensure our survival as a race and nation but for now the infighting has to be put on hold so to me, any of us that shit on other whites instead of mudkikes are also part of the problem.

and this is why you guys voted for brexit, to keep eastern euros out and to import even more shitskins from commonwealth. youll reap what you saw.

I didn't reap anything, moron. I would've cleansed the commonwealth for living space and resources had I lived back then.

Nice d&c turdburglar.

you'll*

Anyone asking for the sauce its from the manga Drifters (Same Guy who made Hellsing)

And Drifters is getting an anime now.

FTFY

October 7 is the Official Release Date

fuck are you actually retarded or just baiting ? what I mean is that british commonwealth is still alive, providing shitskins with free pass to britain with, or without eu.

7 days 25 minutes from now

They don't - it just doesn't make the news.

Guy at my school set a Paki on fire.

It was fucking hilarious. It wasn't deliberate, nor a hate crime.

>tfw as tall as me
being a manlet is suffering

user, I ENVY YOU. DO IT. FOR ME GO DO THIS.

I love Holla Forums social time.

Where are the Brits from here?

No

Women are very much to blame, you cuck. Putting everything on men is the literal cuck pill. If you want to blame both men and women, that would be correct, but to put it on solely mens' shoulders is feminist garbage.

why must life be so full of pain?

Women are like cattle, guys. If the farmhand sucks, they wander around aimlessly, eat crap, and die young, losing money for the farm. If the farmer is just and strong, the cows get fat and taste delicious, while making him a big profit. Sure, women made their bed, but they don't even know what it's for or how to use it. We can waste time blaming them, or we can herd them the right(eous) way. Take those that can be salvaged and raise them properly. Kill those who can't.

No this can't be, now they are liberated and empowered. How can this be?

It's almost like being shackled by another master, who doesn't show you neither love, compassion or even friendliness and comfort is bad for you. Impossible.

You light my gas on fire b417b8

Same.

What is wrong with that graph and the eraser residue?

Do something about it user, she's your sister and therefore part of your responsibility, because famillies look out for eachother.

Either you get these together again, or you find a man for her, a good man. Show her the way.

You had so many women arrive polygamy became a given. You can as many wives as you can feed. You sell daughters for dowry to people of similar neighboring village.

FUCKCKKDKSAZcfhjsaghfjl

I was accused of rape by an 8 year old when I was 10 years old. Her story was complete nonsense (claimed I raped her on the playground at recess) and the physical examination revealed no signs of sexual activity.

FUCKING CUNTS

Those digits only feed my rage.

I reckon that the vast majority of rape accusations are FALSE. Women are LIARS from the day of their birth; the only difference between the 8 year old that accused me of rape and the 18 year old girls in that story is that the older women are more adept at lying Their moral capacity and sense of justice is more or less the same in that its nonexistant.

No. The jewish intention is manipulating man into worshiping these cock riding vaginas regardless of their retarded behavior. Jews know that women on their own can't do shit and therefore need men who beta orbit them with money, attention and power so their retarded actions gain weight on society. grow up you piece of shit.

Can't believe that you guys are complaining when you literally live in a country surrounded by white people and that's on it's way to be Made Great Again.
I'm almost 25 and stuck in south Brazil as literally the only non-degenerate white, with no marriable girl in sight.

females can genuinely like anything for some time at least, it doesn't mean anything, and atheist phase refers to problematic individual

Triple doubles. Nice work user. 769 Area code too. Watch a MISSISSIPPI Mason stumble n fall today user. Good job.

Taking responsibility is the work of a man.

Hey there Jimbo. Wanna play chess?

A woman's real answer to everything is "it depends." Absolutes are a foreign concept to her. Is it wrong to false accuse someone of rape? "It depends." Is it wrong to murder children? "It depends." Everything "depends" on how she feels at the CURRENT MOMENT. Today its bitter, tomorrow its sweet, today its evil, in an hour its good. Women deserve to have their heads bashed in

The school was white, she was bullied by whites. If it makes you feel any better, Holla Forums looked her up and she was into nigger culture and was probably a coalburner.

That wet spot tho… She may not be old enough, but she's definitely ready for this above average sized white sausage

Oi, you thirsty fucknuggets, you wanna know the recipe for happiness?
There is none.

The only way to get there is by refusing to give up. There are no sure recipes for this stuff as everyone is different and everyone's life situation is different. But the only common thing we all have is that all men are built for struggle.

It does not mean you have to struggle alone. Accept help whenever you and wherever you are offered it, but remember to keep it all straight and narrow - all Holla Forumsacks should be well-versed in statistical information and ideology that will ring forth honest fruit.

You must be one huge omega loser then. No wonder south women only date ugly motherfuckers; the ones with potential are so wasted like this its no use.

Just kill yourself if youre going to be a useless omega male. Get your shit together.

What does that small handful of cherry picked pictures prove? Its not like those are the only feminists

That's where you're wrong bucko, Happiness by definition, is a belt fed gun.

Thats just silly, evolution doesnt work on humans :^)

I wish that all people who were serious about this statement would consider doing a Kurt Cobain impression.

Well you know what /a/ would say. You're the only one who could fix this user.

This user gets it.

Shalom, reddit-formatting user

Perception is reality though. Women are more frequently very good at convincing themselves that their life is shit when one bad thing happens. The idea is that a man is supposed to be there to ground her resolve, but most just don't really want to admit it. The same thing is happening to men, in a way; male suicide is way up because they don't havethe satisfaction of a loving family that makes them feel worthwhile.

whats a postmodernist doing on pol?

Trips of truth

As an oldfag who passed many golden opportunities at 19, this user is right

hi jude

JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU PUSSY

Look at her arguing even when proven completely wrong. Women everyone, women.

the smartest woman is always going to be dumber than the smartest man
logical problems are beyond them, about 5% of the female population is capable of higher logical thinking thats what creates outliers like Hypatia of Alexander
but the rest are thick as too short planks when it comes down to it
most of the time if a woman is smarter than you its because you've failed miserably in education yourself

They know that White Genocide is being purpotrated, and they know that the major driving force behind it is anti-whites, by and large white men who are sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors. That's why these white women are on sex strike, they'd rather not risk being intimate with somebody who is likely going to harbour resentment against them because of their white race, like those white anti-whites would.

The white women sex strike against White Genocide is taking a high toll, but they believe that if they persist eventually the White Genocide will be stopped, and anti-white policies will be repealed, even that there will be reparations from the anti-whites for their participation in the White Genocide. Obviously, this will take a toll on white fertility, families and yes, even health issues like the one in O.P., but nobody is able to tell white women to call off their sex strike against White Genocide.

Maybe it's time to stop White Genocide, the bringing in of millions of third-worlders into EVERY white countries, then policies to "assimilate" those non-whites and thereby destroy the white GENOtype forever. Maybe the white women sex strike against White Genocide (#WWSSAWhiteGenocide) is a good thing, even if it is a drastic measure; it is a powerful one.

If there were this same kind of GENOcide happening in EVERY black country, for example people would call it "anti-black" or even "racist". However, it's happening in ALL of the white countries and nobody is calling it anti-white. No, instead they call it "diversity", "multiculturalism", "melting pot", etc., etc….

More like almost never succeed. They can't do anything involving manual labor.

hahahahhahahahhahha

did you go to the same school as

You have to be pro-white to be concerned about the White Genocide that's happening. Anti-whites love the crime of genocide and push it against whites at every opportunity.

Anti-white detected.

This was my girlfriend, and she probably would still be my girlfriend today if it weren't for her parents. IDK where she is now though.

This level of tism.

I am concerned, it's why I read and post on Holla Forums. The difference is that when I post I don't spell like a nigger.

Autist detected

be happy with what you've got lad i associate with drug addicts and whores and live in a socialist paradise
ive become a borderline alcoholic living in this nightmare

I posted this before.
Seriously anons if you want a quality girl, be honest, to yourself and to her. Don’t change yourself or expect her to change. That rarely works. Don’t buy affection. If you do, you have no excuse to be bitter when she leaves and takes half your stuff. Please don’t get blindsided by a pretty face. It takes years for people to show their true colors.

Don't feel bad user. I was virgin in my early twenties too. My friends bullied me all the time because of it. Called me a nun. When I was middle school (that's right fourteen years old) my friends would exclude/mock because I was virgin.

Do it with someone you actually love user. Don't rush things.

I'm engaged now and couldn't be happier. Love just takes time.

That's sad. Why? She seems like a nice girl.

because shitskins are gonna be shitskins.

It's not post modernism, it's true when it comes to mental issues and social issues. Or are you going to deny the impact our memes have had?

I did a reverse image search to find out more about her. They say she killed herself because of bullies and "racism". Seriously, what the fuck. She is a stunning girl. What racism did she face?

Elves are pure.

I hope you post again when she cheats on you for any number of reasons and takes your son with the help of big daddy government.

She went to a school where being white was rare so they made fun of her for it.

I'm female. Reading comprehension fail.

think thats why I like them tbh

post baby tits

That's just fucked up. A beauty like that would be a queen at most schools. What a waste.

Of course not, and this place never ever gets shilled.

That's what all anti-whites say, anti-white.

I still find it hard to believe there are women on Holla Forums I tend to just read every post in either autistic speech, american, normal or my own voice
all male obviously

why baby tits? sounds immoral tbh
something easier and identifiable would be 'post your brand of shaving razor, tampon/pad or purse'

I can only see that happening in America or South Africa really

what are you fuckin infertile or something

post baby tits

Yes, I agree brits are shit

If you are a decent person you will post your tits for us Holla Forumsocks, you owe it to us.

wow you guys are new
check the ID's

I don't post in Holla Forums often honestly. I'm more a Holla Forums and /a/ user.

Venus, equate, and tampax sport.

Thinking more of American schools. Beautiful girls usually at the top of the chain. No lie. I could tell you some crazy stories but I think I've storied timed enough in Holla Forums.

I won't post anything.

At least that catch is fixable.

she's a redskin injun

Jews wouldn't profit from divorce if you idiots didn't keep marrying in the first place. The system is gamed, just avoid it, they lose, end of story.

I need sauce on the musician or music.

Well, the biosphere maybe not, but Human instinct or what we call human nature, does in fact care for children.

Aren'you you a special snowflake. Kill yourself, faggot. You can literally find marriable girls everywhere around here. Had I any interest in sharing my time and money with anyone, I'd be married already to one.

Children suck and I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore since my siblings all grew up.

I still have to hear their stupid squeaky voices in the morning because I live near a school, but at least I'm not home for most of the day

Just curious, how much extra cash do you make with beekeeping? I was thinking of setting up a couple hives for personal use and for brewing some mead. How much did you have to invest to get started?

What are you, a nigger?

yeah obesity can be fixed with exercise or in extreme situation a poo transplant

I've got a daughter, and I disagree m80.

It's rough, and can put a strain on aspects of your life, but ya never know what love is until you have a kid and hold them for the first time.

Its highly unlikely
by nature women are left leaning, actually, the left is entirely identified by the mother, thats the true nature of politics, its choosing between the mother and the father, one feels good, and one is right.

its highly doubtful a woman would be smart enough to regular Holla Forums without their boyfriend leading the way.

White females panicking when they discover there are not enough big-dicked negroes to go around.

…Are you me?
I'm really Beginning to Believe that you are absolutely fucked if you haven't learned to be sociable after the age of 19 like everybody else.
The Ages of 14-19 are the ages when your communicative skill is really supposed to develop and kick off.
Going to a mixed school would benefit that greatly, but I went to a fucking all boys school because some people I knew were going there, and they turned out to be terrible wastes of time anyway, if I went to a mixed school I would have been forced to socialise with women
I live in a country where everyone is very social and communicative, I'm quite handsome, but my ugly friend that I just ditched lately because he was being such a cunt demented me for years and basically broke any chance of growing confidence I had because I was told every day how shit I am.
It pains me to realise if I just told him to fuck off like 7 years ago, (because he was the longest friend I had after my other bro rightfully lby and large stayed away from me after he invited me out to hang out with his normie friends women and I tried too hard to impress them) I would be much more succesfull and wouldn't be the aimless loser I am now, slowly washing my good genes down the drain because I have neither the balls or the social skills to approach a girl like guys in my country do.
Maybe if I had grown a pair and walked up to the stage and not been a complete fool in front of my best bros friends that day things would be different now.
I've constantly found myself wishing deeply that I could go back to both those days and live them all over again, righting the wrongs.
That would be myideal of Heaven whenever I die, going back then, everything being the exact same, but me not fucking up immensly..
Gotten to that point now where I'm willing to wrap up and visit a decent whore if I don't lose it by December. People say losing your vcard makes you hunger for more, and so you get confident in your approach
I'm 21 and I feel like an old, old man.
I'm so full of Nostalgia and regret for Times gone by already due to seeing the people I went to school with lead succesfull lives the last 3 years where all I did was be an extra once, drop out of three courses and sit at home the last 9 months.
A Young Man like me should not feel this Way.

aye remember this tbh

t.Brutus's oath

bit understated here
apparently Lucretia told Brutus this in person and she told him she could not live with the shame of being raped, the guilt towards her husband, her children and her family so she drew a dagger and plunged the knife into her own heart in front of Brutus
Brutus drew the knife from her chest and swore on her blood the aforementioned oath
we dont rape our own kind at least

tbh i know
women are inherently left leaning and have been since the dawn of time its no secret
ever read Assemblywomen?
its an ancient greek play from about the 4th century BC, a comedy where the women of Athens are given full democratic voting rights while their husbands are away at war
they instantly put in very communist/socialist like policies, eerily similar to marxism and feminism and end up turning the city of Athens into a lazy decadent hedonistic shambles
I find it funny even the ancients knew women and politics dont go together for the exact reasons we consider them unfit for it today and proven right every time

well it happens but its not supposed to its immoral lad
bloody paedos

Bro, just because it happens doesn't mean it should happen.
You should never rape women of your own race, and anyone who rapes women outside of their race is a race traitor, so it sorts itself out.

I've been a regular here for over two years. I've only seen two verifiable women and one of them was a stupid attention whore promoting her website.

Guys, there was no argument for morality in what I said. Rape is immoral, period. Fuck is wrong with you.

Yeah, spare me. I've seen what this supposed "love" has done to otherwise brilliant people. Do not want.

Sorry your daddy touched you user.

you dont need to love m8, procreation doesnt require emotion

Sure, but it does require time and resources, two things I do not want to expend doing anything that isn't taking care of myself.

The Budos Band

leaving no heirs or progeny means you die with you lad
reproduction is the meaning of life

You sound a lot like the feminists.

Also as the other user said, passing on your genetic code is the literally meaning of life.

You do die with you, unless you think of your progeny as surrogates you, which is pretty pathetic on its own. If I was worried about leaving a legacy, I'd be working on producing some piece of work that would be remembered through the ages, not by porking a woman top spit yet another baby in the world.

The "meaning of life", in the philosophical sense, is whatever you make out of it. Unless you're thinking that we're nothing but gene machines, in which case I'm sorry for your simplistic views about mankind.

don't care

Are there more of these?

all biological life is just a vehicle for gene transmission and reproduction
thats a fact lad

Oh sure with art and literature the way it is what are you going to do?
even discovering new elements is dull and not worth mentioning these days

For irrational beings, maybe. Mankind is more than that.

There's art, there's science, there's philosophy, any human knowledge field, really. I'm really not pursuing leaving any legacy, but if I was, I would pick an area were I'm not shit and start from there.

Reminder that brit/pol/ cheered when she killed herself

Fuck you, you asshole!

I do.
luckily (if you could say that) I had one too many drinks and just blamed it on that.
My mouth got a workout though, she were not complaining - but I get unconditaionally angry, the very point I missed getting off the wizard train all because of that.

I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE IT VALIDATES CUCKOLDRY

I dont remember that tbh

You faggots were like "hahaha who cares…she was polish…hahahaha"

that was probably shills

Don't you have some Google product to ruin, moot?

That's always your answer for everything.

Fuck off back to your containment board, Simon.

>>>/britpol/

You retards do realise she was bullied by English whites for being Polish, right?

My mom was truly a repressed retard.

My country may be a 3rd World shithole, but cute Polacks were always well received around here.

No wonder British cucks are getting Shariaed.

She looks like a drama rat with dad issues. They did us a favor tbh.

>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/

No, I mean the literally meaning of life is to fucking pass on your genetic code. There are no ands, if's, or but's about it. Nothing else has meaning in the universe but having kids and ensuring the survival of your people.

How the fuck did you get to that conclusion?

OHH TEEHEHEHEHEHEHE ~*~GIGGLE~*~

That's only true if you reduce mankind to a genetic machine without further goals or aspirations.

Also, who are "my people"? I don't identify with anyone but myself.

Kek

probably chavs, human garbage

no you Gabe

why does the second photo have tim stewart limited in the corner?

lemmee guess
anarchist/libertarian?

I guess 95% of shitpol is made up of chavs, right?

Fuck off.

Nah, even libertarians recognize that they have a people. I'd guess he's an edgy teenager who thinks it's cool to be a "loner".

well lets hope he grows out of it then sometime soon

Jesus christ that's my life and I even have a plan to commit suicide at 25. Currently 23. 8ch.net/fringe/suicide.html

excellent choices indeed

yeah same
cept i managed to make friends with some real poor working class kids so i had that life marred by the occasional binge drinking, drug experimenting, vagina fingering breaks with my m8s

I don't believe in Libertarianism (corporations will regulate themselves and fix everything, right…) nor Anarchism (society without rules cannot work at all). I'm anti-Authoritarian (I resent everyone who has or try to have authority over myself) and individualist (I believe the individual is the pillar of society and should be respected).

lel.

Really? You let your parents ground you at 17 because you kissed a girl? Forget 25, you should kill yourself right now.

Well guess gay is the way. Kek wills it

25 is the cutoff point for me too. I don't think I can go through another year of the crippling isolation.

you remind me of this tbh

Yeah, definitely an edgy twat.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isolations not too bad
but yeah being alone sucks, sex really does not fill the void really
for me personally i know having children would make me right
only having and raising children feels worthwhile to me and I'm not that thick im finishing uni this year with my degree in biotechnology aye fell for the uni meme

everything else just feels like wasting time until death

Personally I will be committing suicide via demonic possession with the intent that I be used to kill as many people as I can. I have a rough manifesto already written for some time, just needs some polishing and to be released as a PDF, when the time comes.

It is when it's all you know. I'm at the stage where I see couples together and I just start feeling petty jealousy. I hate that I feel that way, I should feel happy for them, so I just feel even worse.

My biggest fear is I'll snap and go full Elliot Roger but I promised myself I'd just kill myself before that so I don't end up being a huge faggot and hurting others for no reason.

No I'm a KV NEET Wizchan poster, never even hugged or kissed or held hands or even talked very much to a girl (unless you count my mom). The most interaction I've had with females is a bare minimum of words at a cash register, often failing even that, and just trying to indicate without words what I want.

…but what I identify with there is my parents raised me to be afraid of sexuality and of women from the start.

Don't go gay, pull a Pope Sylvester II, and get yourself a succubus.

There are mud-races and degenerates to kill you know. Nobody is going to mourn the loss of faggots at a gay pride parade except other faggots. At least I'm going to kill some of our enemies before I go at 25.

No, not about shame, but your definition is wrong. Patriarchy is not "men telling women what do to"… That's what Feminists think it is. Your posting is the equivalent of playing patty-cake with them. Patriarchy is about something else, rather, it has to do with authority, but I'm inclined to believe you would be unwilling to learn that.

Good day to you.

Sure but I don't live anywhere near mudslimes.

nah you dont have to feel anything
the only way to get women is to get fit and get rich, women arent like you and me, they are far more biological and instinctual beasts
you need to be a physically fit mate or provide an attractive nest/territory when it comes down to it in this postmodern dystopia

dont do it lad, vaginas feel way better on your dick than bums trust me i know

what do you live by?

user that's the road to failure. I lift for me and me alone.

Neighborhood is mostly white. Since it's Texas there's some mexicans here too, but they keep to themselves and don't bother anyone. Probably means they're illegal.

any mosque or synagogue is a viable target lad

We don't have any around here.

get a car, find one and drive to it

I'd like to just die peacefully user

It's not about physique nor riches, user. White women are objecting to relationships on moral grounds.

They've correctly stereotyped white men being sick, self-hating, white anti-white tratiors. The refusal of white women to become attached is their resistence to being in a relationship with somebody who is likely to be against her because of her race, and white anti-whites, the most prevalent anti-white group are indeed likely to do that. White women don't want to be disliked for their race, and they certainly don't want to see their own white race destroyed. That's why they are sending a message with the power that they know how to wield best, with their hearts and also what's between their legs. It's known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide, user.

I support it, #WWSSAWhiteGenocide, and so should you.

fuck off common filth

suicide bombs are pretty quick lad

Just start hitting on women. If you can't do that, hit on women online. Once you realize women like this you'll stop being a pussy.

Also, get /fit/

user., you're not supposed to like the white women sex strike against White Genocide.

You're supposed to stop White Genocide.

When will you edgelords realize your Christian parents were right? The real problem is that these same people let their daughters run around like little harlots

My bad I misread you. It's almost 5 here, I have an excuse.

You mean the feminist bullet that leaves men isolated and alone to the point where the depression becomes too much and they go with suicide? Yeah sure, I feel like Neo right now user.

Trust me, dude. I had a liberal hippy boomer Mom who let me get plenty of experience dating lots of girls. I ended up getting secretly betrothed to my girlfriend when I converted to Christianity. She went to college and now I want to beat the fuck out of her constantly.

My son, make your choice. Crippling isolation and depression or constant rage and jealousy.

The only way out of this is to go MGTOW.

you ugly lad? autistic? fat? or just smack dab in the middle of fucking nowhere, horny and have nothing in common with your peers?

Nothing in common at all user. I go to the gym, I lift, and then I sit at home alone because I have no one I can relate to.

Minor blackpill:
I've done this and it doesn't help. Most women have lost their virginity by 15. Most are already on the career train by 18.
If you want to find a qt loli 13 gf and wait for her to mature, you'll have to be rich and move to the middle of nowhere.

However, there is hope. Join your local pool party group, network, make money and donate it to any of the metapolital organizations like Counter Currents, Identity Europa, Generation Identitäre, etc.

When young, angry men get together and begin discussing their problems, change soon follows. As your group grows, allow women to be brought into the fold under your conditions.

Look at me, Chad-Nationalists are civilization now!

I can shiggy

No, it was an excellent decision. She is literally the best girl I know. Its a no fucking win situation when feminism is the way of the world.

No matter where you are, there's fags, cucks, race traitors, non-whites, jews, etc.

Death is preferable to shacking up with one of those women. Your depression is there because you can't think without your dick. That's why this thread is full of >tfw no gf muh virgin, as if you not getting your dick wet is a real problem. The media has conditioned you to desire women as sex things, ironically the same media that conditions women to be stronk empowered womyn that don't need no man. Both sides are played.

Don't be a coward.

I just want a loving wife user.

Since we can't depend on parents to raise one, you will have to do it yourself.

(checked)

Excellent point. If we men would stop bending our knee to a bunch of impudent cunts for pussy gibs then we would set these straight a lot fucking faster! Trump's best attribute is his IDGAF attitude towards women, he ain't perfect but he's an old time man, and we need a lot more like him.

Plus my point is that most of these whiney guys have no fucking idea how much work a woman requires in this day and age. If you aren't willing to beat the ever loving hell out of her, she'll walk all over you and do whatever she wants, knowing that there is NOTHING you can do about it. They all talk sweet until it comes time to act, so you better grab her by the fucking hair and FORCE her to do as she's fucking told. Damn lying cunts

go on holiday lad
save up some cash and travel
you'll be forced to experience new situations and you'll adapt to them
nothing to be gathered stagnating in one spot, better to flow free somewhere else
if your lifes so bad you're planning on killing yourself change your life
you'd be surprised how much your setting influences you

Anybody who isn't willing to risk everything for his woman just shouldn't try at all. You have to be willing to throw your life away, you have to put your own flesh and blood right there on the fucking table, so that she knows WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE.

Jealousy is RIGHTEOUS and jealousy is the RAGE OF A MAN.

I HATE this whore country

That's the plan. Going this december to kick it with my best friend for a couple weeks. Pretty fucking excited to be honest.

where lad?
im thinking of going to japan for christmas this year, my m8's working there teaching english and this girl i know is also going at the same time to spend time with family

Holland. It's one of the few countries that isn't completely cucked by refugees, and pretty much all the friends I have live there.

Because they are stressed that they don't have a male role model to take care of them so anything sets them off.

well hope you have a good one
if you're a tad immoral like me you could have a go on one of those infamous dutch whores and see what all the fuss is about and report back here to see if its worth it

White women are pushing back hard against white anti-white men (ie. the traitors of the white race). The problem is that those same traitors look like pro-whites, at least superficially…

Dude I was a kissless virgin until I was 18 years ago, now I've been with several women and have had multiple relationships until I find the right one, just pick a girl you aren't insanely attracted to which will ease the stress and get all those worries out of the way. Women are simple creatures, all they want is a dicking and have someone not take their shit all the time, you just need experience.

Not to mention, males become more valuable as they age and acquire jobs, money and stability, women lose their value beyond their 20s. Chill the fuck out, fix yourself and take 'risks' which aren't really risks at all.

So tell her why she still feels this way and become her daddy/husband and she'll switch back to normal hair colors and shit you retard. Girls like this are ripe to be controlled, they crave stability.

This has to be b8.

Joke's on you, that happened to me when I was 20. Now I'm 25 and I haven't even kissed another girl since.

That's a good idea. Maybe I can finally lose the v-card.

BUT WOMEN ARE JUST THE SAME AS MEN BUT ALSO MORE BETTER TOO!

When we call in our various favors from Trump for the memeposting, the first one has GOT to be freeing Tay.

You forget that (((a certain little state in the middle east))) pays shekels for shitposts. Who do you think advertises MGTOW and woman hate? Who would benefit from white men not reproducing with white women?

Right now, you are indeed correct that white women would rather work at the office than stay at home giving birth to babies. That's because they are banding together to take part in the white women sex strike against White Genocide, #WWSSAWhiteGenocide.

Why else, when Daddy tells them to get a job or career, do they obey, but when he tells them to find a nice white man and have white babies with him, they disobey?

White women have streotyped, correctly, that white anti-whites are the worst kind of anti-white and have decided not to risk being in a relationship with a white man, who would therefore have a high chance of being a sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitor. Why risk being intimate with somebody who could be inwardly against her becuase he is against the white race which includes her too?

yesyes, we get that you are a jew

Here is your You.

NO, white males are the problems!

Women are weaker than men.

If we were the only animals on this world with the rest being plants/fungus/bacteria I might be inclined to belief this; until I began to investigate how similar plants seemed to each other.

Zzz… Boring.

Here's yours.

Is that why the white women are strong enough to organise a sex strike against White Genocide, user.? No… That's a show of strength.

They have the ability to end the race through not bearing forth the next generation in order to get what they want, which is for white traitors (who are white men, really white anti-whites, sick and self-hating) to stop pushing White Genocide.

It's time for pro-whites to hear them and to end White Genocide. Until then, the white women sex strike against White Genocide, #WWSSAWhiteGenocide, will continue.

Hi, ban evasion kike. Thanks for confirming you’re a kike.

It should be called unplayable if anything else.

…Yawn…

White traitors, which come from the group White Males, are the problem.

Anyone, including white women of course, can look around and see anti-whites, genocidal criminals pushing the destruction of the white race, being elevated in white societies. This causes white women to react as if all white men are to blame, to participate in the white women sex strike against White Genocide.

For example:

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor
&
"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

Or:
"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states." - General Wesley Clark

And also:
"Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country." - Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France

Now you see how white societies, which are indeed run by white men, though sick, treacherous, and self-hating white men, could be assumed to be at fault for White Genocide, and why white women wouldn't want to be intimately attached to white men who they have (correctly) stereotyped in this way.

Now you see why there is sa white women sex strike against White Genocide.

People say losing your vcard makes you…get confident in your approach.
Makes you realize it is possible and the types of techniques to use to make the sale. Learn sales tactics to get women. You are after all trying to get a whore to give you a free sample.

would love to see those stat broken down by race.

The real reason young women today are increasingly crazy is not because of feminism. It is because they don't eat any fat in their diet. So many are vegetarian or vegan and I have yet to meet a vegetarian that wasn't bat shit crazy. The brain and nervous system are made of fat, and even though the body can produce its own it can only do this with proper nutrition. Vegetarians are chronically malnourished. and this causes loss of proper mental function.

Not that feminism isn't a monstrous cancer on our society, it is. But it isn't to blame for this.

The one with longer hair has her game face on, while the one with shorter, blonder hair is being flirtatious.

It's such a shame that these young white women have such a high percentage of taking part in the white women sex strike against White Genocide, user..

But, they are on sex strike against it, and promise not to stop until the programme of White Genocide has been ended. It reminds one of the women who went on sex strike against liquor in the 20th Century, doesn't it, user.?

Why are some fat girls crazy then?

Don't hit on women online they just use that as ego fuel and turn you into a beta orbiter.

I remember when we used to have the 'rule of thumb':
A husband can beat his wife with a stick as long as the stick is no taller than his shoulder and no thicker than his thumb.
This had the effect that women liked men with thin thumbs, sadly they had little choice in it .

I mean, hasn't it? Weren't your parents right when they said that watching degenerate media would spread evil in the world?

Good question, my theory is that they are not eating healthy fats. The fat in a twinky does not contain the essential fatty acids that can be found in healthy food they never eat.

Another thought, although most young men eat endless amounts of junk food they also occasionally will eat something healthy by accident as it were. They will eat a taco with meat in it or a steak. Many many young women eat all the junk but won't tough meat because meat is murder or won't eat a certain vegetable because it tastes bad. The human animal is an omnivore that need to eat a great variety of food, including meat, especially fatty meat, especially the 'gross' parts like liver and tripe.

I'm not a sentimental person, but this made me cry

from what I've herd that's not relly much of a problem. most women don't seem to want dicks bigger then 5-6 inches for a male partner (most women aren't size queens, or so they say)

and the vast majority of negro males don't have dicks beyond that seize, black guys having huge dicks is just another Jewish myth/fantasy (because of the cuck fetish they all seem to have, I guess).

And furthermore, I MOJO JOJO have discovered that white women do not like white men who are anti-white but in fact hate white anti-white men and more over that they love the white race and wish to preserve it which is why white women refuse to associate with white anti-white men because they hate anti-whites who hate whites.

We need to offer our single sisters to each other so we can begin to create royal redpilled bloodlines.

The fact that we are here proves that our sisters are high-IQ, subversion-resistant gene carriers.

We'd skip the tedious and ruinous step of having to decipher a woman's labyrinthine lies and history to determine whether she could ever produce worthwhile children, because science has already answered the question.

We could easily talk our sisters into entering these arranged relationships. The pressure to behave like a proper woman and mother would thenceforth forever be twofold, coming from both her brother and her boyfriend/husband.

Each child would have double the concentration of redpilled genes as compared to either parent. We could then ensure that this next generation dates within our royal families, thus concentrating the redpilled genes to 4x, then 8x, then 16x.

In our struggle to survive, we need to be taking steps forward genetically, and this might be the only way.

29 here

start by getting a job
then learn useful skills so you can either get paid more or reduce your work load and do more work done for other jobs

In the past women were owned by their families before being married off, that is true. But do you really think we have enough control over our sisters to marry them today? They are strong independant wymynz who don't need no man. My sister is obsessed with careerism.

I wish we could do as you have said though.

Kek.
fucking disgusting.
Tfw no vegan gf

tfw I am a carrier for the red hair gene but have blonde hair
tfw if I marry a red head qt I could have fire hair children.
tfw no qt red hair daughter

i think redhead daughter would attract too much attention

Yeah you're right. Having a blonde or red haired daughter is like having a massive flashing signal for all niggers and shitskins to try and fuck her. But they're my genes, and I can't/don't want to change them.

although i do find dark hairs very attractive too

user Gender is a word made up by a kike in the 20th century (1900s) while experimented on little boys by raising them as a boy and a girl separately to see what would happen

at least you fags to to have friends over without your parents meeting their parents first

Women are like mercury - in masses and pure they're a danger to public health.
Bound in a compound like amalgam makes them useful.

Men are marble. Unrefined they're a natural beauty; hewn they're a masterpiece; but with a complement they're unbeatable.

This is how Mother Nature bred us as Father God wanted.

Ahahaha.
"Fund the lifestyle of Renegade/Red Ice/assorted fake right-wingers and you will find happiness and success."
All of those orgs you mentioned are front groups for the usual shills.

"W…we need more women in the right."

Holy shit, you're not even trying to hide your agenda.

(let my posts go through, mods).

Slow down newfriend, you're looking desperate.

That said, a gift for you.
Radical feminism is the norm.
The majority of women are radfems, they just don't wear the label.
It's so mainstream that it's used to reach women by some of the biggest retailers in the UK.

fucking moron, learn what terms mean before you pretend you are intelligent

The only way to do that is to become a barbarian, the one that Western civilization needs, but does not deserve.

No, that's how royalty fucked up and became literally retarded like Charles II of Spain.

this thread shows what happens when people are allowed to post as femanons without requisite proof

this.
If everybody could shut up, there'd be no problems

I'm fucking tainted anyways, so there's not much to complain about me not being able to continue my bloodline. I really don't know what the fuck my parents expected when they racemixed yes, kraut/aussie/flip/spaniard mix but I sure as shit hope they weren't anticipating grandchildren.

Fuck off pushing your pedo normalisation Chaim. Kikes like you will be first in line for the oven

My parents own quite a few hives but I would recommend doing lots of research first or your hives may either die or get raided.
To get all the gear, boxes and a queen, you're probs looking at several hundred $$

28 here. You'd be surprised how little flack you get for it in real life if you just stick to your guns about being a traditionalist. On some level everybody instinctively knows that fucking random people you have no intention of raising a family with is unnatural.

If a woman wants your cock she'll laugh at literally anything. Can be quite amusing, especially back in high school days when they haven't really learned any finesse yet.

You win.

sucks that 99% of white women are like this. Makes me want to puke, utterly worthless man dyke whores.

Is that a boy's face on a woman's body?

my dumb ass never figured this out until a few weeks ago when i stated reading some self help books. these things taught me more about socializing in a few days than my socially retarded ass wouldve picked up in 10 years normally

After like 5 generations, having direct descendants isn't much different from simply having your family be successful in general. 3 kids carry a 1.5 copies of your genes, a homogenous ethnic group carries hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

Out of 700 million whites, there are probably enough decent waifus for every Holla Forumsack here

Here's a thought. What if this current circumstance, women having more mental health problems, has nothing to do with the inherent nature of women but is merely a product of clear disharmony in what expectations seem to be placed on modern women. Modern women seem to be confronted with many simultaneous and conflicting expectations, expected to do all entirely but,being human, not able to. An intelligent woman looking for answers to what she is will find much saying what is cultural myth of primal woman as well as much saying what is expectation of new woman, and the two myths do not match. More, it seems likely she is confronted with both of these by, perhaps, other women as well as men, assuming all are reasonably intelligent and worth listening to, that profess these contrary views. Regardless of which path is taken, self-doubt musts be very great.

As for many current studies that try to prove one position or the other, I would be interested to see their methodology. It seems like to me that a current circumstance could be confused for an immutable feature, especially with how in social science standards for evidence are quite low, unlike physics or mathematics.

just a very dorky girl

Checking you, my good man, but I have no idea what you're talking bout

Which socialization books? It would really help me a lot to learn how to un-autism myself as early as possible since I'm not even a senior in high school yet.

What the fuck do women have to be anxious about?
They can do whatever they want with far more ease and far less stress than men.
Fuck, even if they're unemployed its considered socially acceptable for them to continue living with their parents.
How the fuck can you be so entitled?

You know, reading this it start feeling as if burning witches at the stake is a right and justified thing to do.

fuking beautiful m8

Because they dont want to be able to do anything they want. They want to be controlled. They want boundaries. They want to be told what to do.

Women don't really understand what they want though. So this sort of freedom actually confuses them and screws them up.

They've created the nu-male, the super sensitive guy who checks his privilege and asks women permission to look them in the eye in order to avoid stare rape. The type of guy they claim is the ideal, their perfect mate.

And yet, for some reason, these guys either remain celibate or literally get cucked in every relationship they stumble into.

Women were wrong.

how to win friends and influence people is good generally

way of the superior man has a great section on how to deal with women. after reading it everything sort of clicked with me

fuck you and learn.

Not all of us have been blessed with high-speeds and good bandwidth

No, no, that can't be it. The better explanation is that

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

That women like this exist is proof of God's hand in nature.

Am I so out of touch? No, it's the patriarcy who are wrong.

White women are punishing anti-whites by denying them sex, unfortunately pro-whites get lumped in with the anti-whites because many anti-whites are of white race! Traitors!

2 is my sister, feels awful man

Indeed, women are surprisingly picky about who they will have kids with in most cases
It's the minority that'll fuck and have kids with Jamal, and those are because of eroding societal pressure against it and the increased push to ignore your basic instincts about danger

Specific song is Nature's Wrath.

More like 25 years ago. The jews sure work fast.

Nah. In Japan many people have androgyn faces.

She has the same face in the manga.
mangahere.co/manga/mysterious_girlfriend_x/v04/c026/2.html

bump but this thread almost hit the limit someone should remake if theres any more to talk about

It is their body's way of telling them that they need to get married and start having babies.
But most of them don't get the message because some jews tell them to whore it up and travel all over the world instead.

its alright but I never go outside.
They dont get paid, mafia makes them beg for money on the street and takes it when they go home.