she a qt tbh

you have unrealistic standatds

/thread

mass media culture, they think its what they want/need/are-missing

It's in their nature.

Agree tbh

t. slut

cause birth control exists

they grow up around men who tell them everything they want to hear, because said men want to put benis in their vajeen. then as they age and gradually turn ugly they need to progressively need to put out more to get the same level of attention as before, until they're used up

Women are conformers. Many become sluts because there's not enough people who will shame them for it. They assuage their insecurities with cock, and develop an emotional dependency to it.

2nd pic is hot tbh

How many times do we have to go over this?
IT'S
THE
FUCKING
(((JEWS)))

Media tbqh.

jewish media brainwashing and lazy parents

Fug

party slut taken home :- full vid openload.co/f/-nRndzkSnds/party_slut_taken_home.mp4

Much wow

Go outside.

Mods mods mods

i pity the thing that came out of that

why does it sound so good

Cause ur a pedo tbqh

white whores!!

This is simple. Chads fuck whores and dump their children on omega cucks. Cukcs try to raise the chads kids that hate family, "People hate what they cant have". Bitches reaction on emotion so they only fuck whats hot at the time. Chads copy media that shows whats hot at the time. Cycle repeats until women hit 30 then beta providers pick up the leftovers. To change this you must stop beta providers from picking up the leftovers and supporting the chads and their offspring.

Is bobs and vagena?

lizard brain

They have no path in life since they are lied to about how it is bad to be a wife and mother and how they aren't adults until they are 30 so they go crazy.

Miaomix

My mom burned the coal when I was a born and then she married an omega cuck who thought that with christs love or some shit everything would be cool. Well we don't understand each other at all. I have to ignore the guy or we fight. Then my mom divorced him and married another cuck loser who's own wife divorced him because she found a bbc tyrone to be her new man and now bbc tyrone is helping his wife raise their daughter and their daughter is going to be all kinds of fucked up romantically now and I've been considering fucking her.

The world is going to shit so I might as well revel in it.

Your mom still doing her christian thing faithfully?