Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

t. slut

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

cause birth control exists

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

they grow up around men who tell them everything they want to hear, because said men want to put benis in their vajeen. then as they age and gradually turn ugly they need to progressively need to put out more to get the same level of attention as before, until they're used up

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Women are conformers. Many become sluts because there's not enough people who will shame them for it. They assuage their insecurities with cock, and develop an emotional dependency to it.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

2nd pic is hot tbh

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

How many times do we have to go over this?
IT'S
THE
FUCKING
(((JEWS)))

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Media tbqh.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

jewish media brainwashing and lazy parents

John Anderson
John Anderson

Fug

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

party slut taken home :- full vid openload.co/f/-nRndzkSnds/party_slut_taken_home.mp4

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Much wow

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Why are all those girls having sex but not with me?
Go outside.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Mods mods mods

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

i pity the thing that came out of that

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

why does it sound so good

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Cause ur a pedo tbqh

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

white whores!!

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

This is simple. Chads fuck whores and dump their children on omega cucks. Cukcs try to raise the chads kids that hate family, "People hate what they cant have". Bitches reaction on emotion so they only fuck whats hot at the time. Chads copy media that shows whats hot at the time. Cycle repeats until women hit 30 then beta providers pick up the leftovers. To change this you must stop beta providers from picking up the leftovers and supporting the chads and their offspring.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Is bobs and vagena?

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

lizard brain

Eli Long
Eli Long

They have no path in life since they are lied to about how it is bad to be a wife and mother and how they aren't adults until they are 30 so they go crazy.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Miaomix

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

My mom burned the coal when I was a born and then she married an omega cuck who thought that with christs love or some shit everything would be cool. Well we don't understand each other at all. I have to ignore the guy or we fight. Then my mom divorced him and married another cuck loser who's own wife divorced him because she found a bbc tyrone to be her new man and now bbc tyrone is helping his wife raise their daughter and their daughter is going to be all kinds of fucked up romantically now and I've been considering fucking her.

The world is going to shit so I might as well revel in it.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Your mom still doing her christian thing faithfully?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit