How to lock threads?

This is a very stupid question, but can some kind user please tell me how to lock threads as a BO? I'm trying to do this quickly, and don't have time to (a) find out where to ask this question; (b) figure out how to do it on my own. I tried reading the FAQ but it did not help. Thank you! Pic never before seen on the internet; more where it came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/mod.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't be serious

I am serious. Sorry, never done this before. Not seeing what you're saying. What's mod.pop?

It's where you log in as BO.
sys.8ch.net/mod.php
NOW POST MORE FEET

God I'm retarded. I still don't see it. I looked.
Here's the board
>>>/qtip/
Please just tell me what to do.

I did. Log in here: sys.8ch.net/mod.php

Thanks m8, but I figured it out now. Thanks also to the shitposter, whoever you were. Peace.

>>>/qtip/1
test

Looking good mate, hey, can I ask you what the sudden blow up with Q is about? Did the anti-Q shills finally fuck off? I got tired of fighting kikes in those threads and gave up on them.
Also, post more feet.

Not sure what you mean by sudden. When was your last eh… time of engagement?

I took Christmas/new years off from the internet to spend time with my family, celebrate our Christ, etc, so I guess mid Dec. Is there a Q-catchup board beyond The Storm and these other various Q boards popping up?

This is the funniest shit.

A skin-whitening cream, for instance, put an ad above the seats on Bangkok's public transport, saying: "Only white people can sit here."

This thread has to be a joke. What kind of BO doesnt know his shit?

I find the girl on the right strangely attractive. Like a hot alien.

me too

>>>/zoo/

Disturbing if true

Popol Tansakul, marketing manager of Lelux Hospital which offers the service, told the BBC they had introduced vagina whitening services four months ago.
"Patients started to ask about penis whitening, and so we started the treatment a month later," he explained. The cost of the laser procedure is $650 (£480) for five sessions.

Pic is all you need.

Kek. Why? Even if he is, I can't help but like the guy.

Racism. Case closed.

Sorry.

Hah.

Did I post 2nd pic already? Oops if so.

What thread did you lock, faggot?

No, thanks for that, mate. Any chance you could dump the rest of the foot pic set before I have to sign offline?
KEK

>>>/qtip/1

Thread is meant as an FAQ, moderated by me I guess. General seems to have made their own version on the same board. I don't really care, as long as the information is put out there. Although I recognize flaws is the same-board model - I can't moderate it, susceptible to shilling. Feel free to make threads on my board though.

Eh?
She was a single mom of a down-syndrome kid in a trailer park I used to date. Thank goodness that ended without incident.

Google image searching for the image you posted and for whatever reason Google thinks she is a domestic pig. I guess they weren't THAT far off?
But I have a thing for white trash, red heads, and feet, so I want the rest.

Is her first name Felicia? This looks soooooo much like a girl I used to know back when I was doing dope. But I don't remember if her spawn had downs.

Nice. She's wearing a wig you know.

>>>/qresearch/15963

Ctrl+f: 1364d6

I take back what I said before. Based***

You mean like this?