Why are you fat?

Stop being fat. Does this anime girl look fat to you? What kind of face do you think she'll make when you expose your belly to her?

but i like fat girls…

she will open her mouth to consume my fat cock

No she won't. She's disgusted.

no, she's hungry for fat cock and man-naise

I have transcended the need to care for my body.

I'm not fat but I don't mind this sort of play either.

IM SLIM,JIM

Pedo & Waifufag Kryptonite

#5 stripes were the right choice
Kek

I'm trying. I bulked a bit too hard and inefficiently, and now I'm slimming down bit by bit. It'll probably take a little while though. I'm 210 pounds and probably need to be 180 at my current musculature.
It fucking sucks because my body prioritizes fat storage in my chests, so I look like I have little tiddies.

Why is my thread disgusting now? You're a bunch of creeps.

>>>/fit/ gayboi

You know, were disgusted by aliens growing their offspring in pods or incubators but this is pretty gross too.

damn are those real? im impressed t b h

same here bro. I bulked back in 2016 and im still recovering. Hit 4 plate squat and shit but was NOT worth going past 240lbs in bodyweight. To make matters worse I got depressed and hit 260lbs at my highest. I lost 50lbs so far in the last year though so I'm down to 210. My goal is to get back down to 150lbs like I was as a freshman in highschool, although I'm like you and 180lbs is going to make me as lean as I'll get. However since I like long distance running im thinking of going lower and sacrificing some of my gains. Might settle for 165lbs, idk.

i said i like fat girls not prego

What even? 4 plates isn't bad, but why does that require 240 lbs+? Consider either emulating Stan Efferding's diet or amputating your feet from the inevitable diabetus.

if you poked their stomachs with a pin head, how many babies do you think would pop out?

xuz im a wek fukkkk uu1!

Look at it. Does this animaymay belly look fat to you?
Look at it.

You must be 12

bad genes, and I eat too much