Hillary rigged the debate

How come there is no thread on this?

Hillary signalled to the moderator during the debate to give her extra time whenever a favourable opportunity arose. She had scripted (memorised) responses on key issues.

Can someone webm this? I'm on my phone at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/184909661
archive.fo/9Dffo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's here somewhere, derailed by Hillary's extended spasm. 5:37 is where Trump mumbles "seizure".

wow
why am i not fucking shocked
this is big. spread this to all the normies.

Interesting. Have a bump.

I hate this lizardwoman so much.

I want to see Trump crush her so badly.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

and Trump beat her anyways…. lololol

Is anyone that surprised? I think we all knew that they were going to rig it from the start.

I mean ffs a presidential candidate has to be thrown into a van after collapsing after a rally and the moderator doesn't ask about it?

This version of the video has been altered, (presumably to prevent (((youtubes))) software from picking it up). Here is the original footage without that annoying zooming, in case anyone is interested:
vimeo.com/184909661

do we ahve a gif of his smug face and mumbling siezure?

Bump

i hate her gay little cheeks

More like Trump rigged it by being so shit.

Hi CTR.

Call Shaun Hannity dude.

Because it was obvious. (to a poker player)

BUMP

S P R E A D
P
R
E
A
D

I T
T

and this ^

bump

A better way to spread this would be to make a collage of all the times she signaled & put them all in one image.

I sure love it when someone makes a great video exposing shit and then is too much of a dumbfuck too use non-licensed/Obscure music so kikes can shut it down on Youtube. Then they just disappear and never fix the problem.

holy shit this is legitimate!

that lying bitch here is
45 times
hillary clinton supported the tpp

yet she BLATANTLY lied and denied during the debate and had the despicable audacity to call for the "fact checkers" to "get to work" follower by her bubbly soccer mom facade laugh.

bitch needs to hang

It's obvious she rigged something. She just sat there smiling and grinning at everything.

This is the first step in their debates and she's just showing teeth at everything without fighting back.

I'm glad A. Wyatt Mann is back and making new content.

If you think that's rigging, just wait until election day.

Nah Cruz is giving Trump addies to "help" him.
Trump has been avoiding most drugs for a long time due to his brother's death.

You know, the easy way is too just time each section.
Does she speak for two minutes?
Then its fine.

NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES

Before any major appearance they giver her a good dose of a well-tolerated opiate with an NRI effect. Like Tapentadol or Tramadol. This suppresses her coughing, elevates her mood, and keeps her from feeling fatigue.

I don't know why no one's realized she's on opiates at these things. At moderate doses they don't interfere with cognitive performance if the user is familiar with them.

If she ever ends up getting too habituated they give her suboxone to keep her from withdrawing on the campaign trail.

Adderol isn't a drug, its focusing agent.
Might also explain though why he was so sick in the debate and getting worse, no interest in meds.

I did realize it.

Look at her eyes, their movement especially.

It's amphetamine. It's a psychostimulant. Of course it's a drug.

I suppose I should have made it more clear for you two given your need of it.

>>>/x/

work with tangible evidence faggot

Well I'll accept that you simply took it too literal and as text is dicey for intent that way.

wtf i forgot the archive im a dumbass

archive.fo/9Dffo
archive.fo/9Dffo
archive.fo/9Dffo
archive.fo/9Dffo