CRT is using NSA tools

Secure your networks faggots. CRT is coming for " the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters." using NSA intrusion packages.

archive.fo/4iOTI

I'm not saying that someone should visit their office, but I sort of am.

bump

SHUT IT DOWN

They don't fucking understand anything if they think there are ringleaders to be found.

I am the leader of hatechan

Bump because CTR is trying to

SHUT IT DOWN!!

without fail

100% open-source here
bring it on jews

Bump

this is getting slid hard, bump

Come at me bro.

No source.
Filtered.

The "leak" was bullshit.

This is just a CTR sham made to spook anons.

notice the CTR misspelling in-order to lessen mentions

… Im at a loss here…

Assuming they can even identify who among us are the top meme wizards let alone pull this off…

Im not sure.. Do I want to proxy up? Half of me wants to see a news article listing me as one of the lead shitlord wizards.

No proxy here. Dox me. Print a story about me being one of the generals of an anonymous group of internet nazi meme wizards. DO IT FAGGOT.

now that's a laugh, see how long until they piss off the wrong autist and they end up getting horse heads in the mail

actually the best part of this is they think anons gave up doxing them once we got that big dox.

I know there is a group working on doxxing all shill companies. Would recommend anyone else with talent engage in your own endeavors incase they get v& or something before they drop it. last i heard they want to drop only after they have fucking everything

You should proxy up anyone on Holla Forums, bruh, even if its a fake leak.

what are they gonna do? tell everyone im a gnatzi? im tired of having to hide it to be honest.

What makes me suspect this is bullshit is that the use of foxacid depends on the proximity to the targets router relative to the web server they are trying to spoof. This is not a problem for NSA, because they have a robust network of foxacid servers across the world to reach nearly any target, but the chances that the NSA would let CTR of all fucking people access those foxacid servers which have info on VIP targets, terrorists, top secret data, etc. is exactly zero, and in order to get comprehensive dox of all of our shitposters they would need to set up foxacid servers throughout the world also as people from all around the world post here, which would cost in the tens of millions of dollars and they would need IT people all around the world to do so. Simply put, they do not have the time, money, or resources to do such a thing. At best, the CTR higher ups would have connections with the NSA and request data that way, but that does not involve NSA giving them exploit tools, only running the exploits themselves and giving dox to Brock directly. 90 percent sure this is fake, but just like happening preparation the time for all anons to beef up their security was yesterday, VPN at all times, IPS, VM, etc.

the fake and gay CTR drones are bluffing, the do not possess such excrement unless the NSA gave it to them. However, even the NSA is not dumb enough to hand off these tools to a bunch of bumbling shills.

"But the NSA tools leak"
Already been patched.

Do they even need special tools if system is running Windows 10?

Post bullshit screenshot of bullshit statements likely written by OP.

Holla Forums supposed to be scared.

If you're a chick, show us your tits or GTFO. If you're a fucking NEET, place revolver in mouth and pull trigger.

Fuck you, OP. Fucking nigger…

OP got caught samefagging in his reposted thread

probably the same NSA tools that were leaked

please stop bumping these fucking threads