I should make columbine look like a fucking joke

I remember being 5 and my mom screaming at my dad. She said she was going to go into the bathroom and get a pair of scissors to cut her eyes out. I screamed mommy no and my dad told me don't worry she's not going to do it. My mom and dad were both drinkers. When I was 5 an older male friend introduces me to masturbation. He sat on a couch in the basement with me with a pillow separating us. He masturbated with petroleum jelly and led me to do the same. He said he wasn't gay but he would receive oral sex from a male. When I was 7 my mom died of an aneurysm. My dad became a full blown alcoholic and used crack cocaine. Christmas of 2006 i received no Christmas presents because my dad was broke from buying crack. I missed more than 100 days in elementary school due to my father's negligence. I'm 20 years old and don't know how to subtract, multiply, or do long division. When I was 8 in the attic with the older male friend he told me to pull down my pants and bend over. He said at least you won't be a virgin anymore. He didn't actually penetrate me though. He got me to play with his penis then played with mine with a gloved hand. Later while sleeping in the same bed with him he pulled up the sheets and got me to compare dick sizes with him. He said mine was small compared to his. I remember another time with him I was in blockbuster, I flipped him the middle finger and he pushed me against the racks of movies. A lot fell over and my godfather told me to pick them up because he didn't see and thought I did it on purpose, he said pick it up, then the angry male friend said yeah Kyle pick it up. Later when I got in the passengers seat of my godfathers car the older male friend was standing outside the window and slapped me in the face. I chased after him and my godfather chased after me before I could hit him back. By age 10 i was talking about suicide and was pulled in the school counsellors office and was told suicide isn't the way out.

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/math/cc-1st-grade-math/cc-1st-add-subtract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares about your life story fag

do it faggot

inb4 project sunshine.

Shut up, Kyle.

They lied.

poor widdle baby didn't get hims xmas pwesents KYS KYS KYS KYS

Who's this?

Nvm I see my post now

most of the users here have had a shit happen to them at some stage, op
you blame your family and maybe it's legit, but it won't make you any happier
you must be young, or no christmas presents in 2006, boo hoo wouldn't matter, so you have time and youth on your side.
self-pity will not heal you, ever. focussing on dad's coke habit and uncle faggot's cock, or on mass murder, is the worst thing you can do. you are unhappy because you allow these facts to disturb you
either you are stronger than your loser dad and your dirty cousins and you will somehow find happiness despite them, or their weaknesses are stronger than you and you are fucked forever.
imagine being dysnomia if you want to know how much worse it can get. grow up, move on, wring something of value out of your miserable life.

So you're trying to imply that by just forgetting about horrible things that have happened to one as a child and not processing them in any way will lead into a balanced and mentally healthy person?

Anyone can make Columbine look like a fucking joke. Even a brain-dead mongoloid can do it. It's that fucking easy

Don't be a faggot. The next time some faggot punk tries to punk you defend yourself with brutality (legally). Start splitting wood. Start doing chores. Start small. Build strength. Don't ever be an idiot or a moron. Don't ever get yourself injured, no broken bones. One injury, you listening fuckhead? ONE injury, and you're fucked buddy. One injury means if you ever have to fight against someone who has no injuries (injuries mean things that cripple you for life, broken foot that never healed right and such) you will likely lose badly…and get another injury.

So train hard, but don't be stupid and get hurt. Then when someone ever makes an attempt on your life again (you don't know if he had a gun or knife) put them in the fucking hospital or ground.

That's not it I got bullied extensively from 5th grade to high school, in 11th grade I had a calculator thrown at my eyelid and got drilled lightly in the chest outside of workshop class. I got taken to the local hospital for psych eval by government agents because I posted a tweet with a string of red flag keywords, when I was 17 my dad died in front of me and I carried his lifeless grey body in my arms and saw blood shoot out of his nose when I picked him up and his head flung back and saw his body just plop on the floor like a ragdoll when i layed him down on a flat surface like the 911 operator told me to

die

Google it, learn it. The best methods available to mankind are available for free on the internet for your pleasure.

You can go from a nobody to a genius in a few years just by learning something that interests you.

khanacademy.org/math/cc-1st-grade-math/cc-1st-add-subtract

Go on a shooting spree in your local synagogue and you will finally have acomplished something.

PS. Make sure to pretend you are one of those "free palestine" faggots while you are doing it.

and then i moved in with my uncle n auntie in bel'air

Can you beat Steve's high score?

meep meep who is julian tbh no homo

I didn't have friend in elementary school neither did I in secondry school. In college I grow a bit more confident and told myself I would get a first date. I thought what the worst thing that could happen? At the very least the girl I approach will tell me she is not intereasted and I would move on with my life. Later on I had a bunch of people doing a collective complaint against me behind my back, claiming I was invading their space by talking to them and that what I said made them unconfortable. I never knew what it was exactly that I said or to whom it was that is said it, but the school conselor and principal told me that I shoold be aware of it and that I was suspended for a week. This was the final exams week, therefore i failed this college session and the condition stated for my comming back to school are the fallowing, to wait at least a year before coming back, to be fallowed by a therapist during my semester and to pass every single one of my class otherwise I get permabanned. I now work somewhere where I program membership cards, where people who owes the company and didn't read the contract they signed yell insults at me for applying the company's policies. My life fucking sucks and I'm balding at 20 years old. Fuck it.>>7690552

So your life sucks huh? Same. I excommunicated everyone I don't really really like and it seems to be working out so far. I've made new friends in low places and I spend most of my time high or drunk. Im banking on things getting better so the drugs are just a good way to pass time without kms.

Things to do instead of killing yourself (and that counts mass murder because you aint making it out alive bitch and you will an hero when you realize it doesn't make you feel better):

People don't do these things because they have things to live for. Investments, kids, relationships. If you are truly suicidal you are free in a way because you can do whatever you want. No consequences to anything you say. People have asked me how I can be so confident and its because nothing matters so i simply do what I want.

also even if you are all alone in this world with your unique experience there are a lotttttttttttttt of people so chances are someone else has gone through something similar and/or is just as weird. You could always move to a weird people hotspot like Portland or Austin

Enjoy your visit from LEAs' but seriously kys before you accidentally get the chance to breed.

OP is a faggot and a pussy.

Your text doesn't sound like written by an utterly uneducated person. Also, why have you written "long division"?