Who Will Purchase Elon Musk's Divided Assets?

so, i accidentally wandered onto Holla Forums yesterday, into the middle of a conversation concerning Elon Musk's announcement that he plans to put a million people on Mars in a hundred years.

i pointed out that Musk is getting a divorce soon, and that it's probably going to cost half of his fortune. archive.is/1jJKB

nobody wanted to discuss that, they just wanted to talk about "the jews" and esoteric calculations relating to parachuting on Mars.

the real question

who is going to buy half of Tesla, half of SpaceX, half of all the other wealth Musk has accumulated when he married this lady?

this is a California divorce - the way they work is that all assets accrued during marriage (money, companies, even patents and shit like that) get split right down the middle.

Musk obviously won't have the capital to buy it all back (since he'll be roughly half as rich).

maybe his friends can pitch in & recover some resources for him.

more than likely, there will be a massive bidding war.

what do you think will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
mileswmathis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should settle out of court. And his lawyers would have the "very" easy argument to make that the wife would have a non-controlling stake in any of his ventures. That's mutually beneficial since this woman likely has no idea how to do Elon's job.

Going by the past, the American taxpayer.

fucking women

screwing up human advancement once again

she's determined to take this all the way to court. she stands to gain much more by getting half the companies & half his assets, than by giving up the fight. so do her attorneys. there's no way they'll let that happen.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

marriage… seriously find a way to hide your money from the succubuses. That said, I would be one if I could, wouldn't you?

It would be a lot cheaper for him if his wife had an "accident". Surprised you don't see that sort of thing more often to be honest.

How does a man with the resources to even try and organize a Mars colonization project not have the resources to make an unfortunate accident happen for his reckless wife?

Blaming women when this is just a conman stealing from another conman.

A better question to ask is why the US government isn't involved. Musk owes his wealth to it and now half of that wealth is going to disappear to some nobody. Though it is strange that this is his second divorce with her, you'd think he'd have advisors or people who would tell him not to make the same mistake twice.

who can be so dumb as to marry the same bitch twice, the second time saying, "don't worry about the prenup this time babe - this time it's forever!"

we give him a lot more credit in the "genius" category than we should, but that still doesn't discount the fact that he's holding a nice chunk of humanity's assets

the reign of Musk is coming to an end

Did you guys know this is a SECOND divorce from the SAME women?
This is what happens when you have a beta mindset. She divorced him once when he was just a multimillionaire, sees he became a billionaire, gets back with him and divorces him when Tesla is at the highest point.

this guy married a jewwess?

if he didn't prenup google, apple, and microsoft will buy up the patents and shelve everything permanently to maintain the status quo and not tip the balance of power in the tech world which often gets rock violently by new advances.

google *might* do something with it for their shit projects but unlikely will it succeed.

All women are jews

he absolutely, 100%, didn't prenup.

It's called internalized Judaism.

he looks like a mongoloid

All his shit is just going to fail. Musk is a conman whose entire business model is scamming dumb investors into keeping his shitty businesses afloat by promoting himself as some visionary and appealing to I-fucking-love-SCIENCE! idiots.

does anybody think that Musk might be intentionally sabotaging his companies?

examples:

1) Tesla cars wrecking and killing people

2) that rocket explosion that even destroyed another company's payload

3) making crazy claims about a million people being sent to Mars (when he can't even get a rocket off the ground)

there might be other examples, but that's what i can think of now

No, he's just a retard.

There was also the Falcon 9 vertical landing failure

DON'T FORGET HYPERLOOP

How in the FUCK do you decide to remarry the SAME WOMAN WHO DIVORCED YOU AND TOOK SHITLOADS OF MONEY FROM YOU BEFORE?

I am actually angry at how colossally retarded of a move that is, holy shit.

seems legit

Jesus christ Elon get it together

His Mars plan was to make the money to keep his company. If the woman is smart she will work out an alimony deal so he pays her a bit every so often instead of choosing to take a whole half of everything. I'm pretty sure it's not going to end well though, california and all.

He's so fucked.

Don't forget about facebook

Citation needed.

The article doesn't even claim he didn't have one.

It doesn't even matter if he's a conman or just plain stupid anymore.

This man won't get us to Mars.

deserves all of this.

Do I have to say it?

She will probably want to sell it all off and live the rest of her life as a billionaire. It's like winning the lottery. You want to take the lump sum, since taking the full amount & letting the cash trickle in isn't worth it, even though the structured payments technically give you more money. Plus, taking a controlling share in his companies is a crapshoot. His companies could tank any day & then she'd just be a lousy little millionaire.

Elon musk is not doing the hyperloop retards.

White women aren't bad, they're currently pawns of the kikes is all.

Even with a prenup, men still get fucked over. They are the equivalent of courthouse toilet paper at this point.

What a waste of digits.

he's promoting it though, and pretending like he invented the idea, when it was actually proposed a long time ago. I'm pretty sure he is still funding it as well. He probably intentionally disconnected himself from the idea because he realized how retarded it was.

Checked.
If dubs, Trump buys his companies and turns Mars into a golf course.

>renames the Of Course I Still Love You
>Go Fuck Yourself, I Hope You Burn In Hell

You sound as naive as the pussy addict under discussion.
You think someone that rich, with such poor judgement, has actual "friends"?
No, he has a circle of fame and fortune seekers, hangers-on, parasites, women and beta males hoping to access some of what he has.
The plastic surgery is the really damning evidence, the guy is a pussy addict with awful judgement and no clue about human nature.
He wrote a couple of decent computer programs at a time where programmers where scarce and the entire field was open for the taking.
Good for him but he's NO Isaac Newton or Tesla, expect nothing of any real relevance to come from him now.

No, she would be extremely dumb to do that because Enron Musk is full of shit.

If you hadn't noticed from the Solar City/Tesla deal, Musk has a habit of using uncommon, at least in the public mind, techniques to move money around while avoiding taxes. They're probably still together and it's something closer to

So you're saying they're faking the divorce for tax reasons? That's gay and dumb.

why do you hate him so much?

Why do you like the guy? His company will survive without him and might actually do better.

He's a deformation. Why does the cartoon of Elon in the OP make him look like Brad Pitt junior????

No.
Stealing someones life's work because you're lazy just makes you an incompetent degenerate.

He made Solar City borderline bankrupt on paper so Tesla could buy it out for pennies and wipe the debt in the process. Unsavory business tactics aren't exactly out of character.

I hypothetically could, but how would it benefit me if I have no permanent stake in the companies?
I would be terrible at running Tesla tbh and have no real interest in their other projects like home security, cars that don't kill their drivers, and HV batteries.

I redact my last post, not interested at all now. Hyperloop was a massive failure from its inception

Kek, I remember his wife going around doing lectures on the personal characteristics required to become a millionaire

Musk needs to FUCKING MAN UP,
and disappear the bitch.

Get a dick Musk, fucking no-prenup bitch

Which proves what a lot of people in the industry have been saying. That basically Musk is a conman, that none of his company turned a profit save his initial lucky break with paypal.

Each time he's in trouble he divorces and that way his wife get all the cash and assets that could be seizable, while he keeps share of stuff that might very well turn out worthless over night.

Tesla doesn't turn a profit, Space-X certainly isn't and won't: protip reusable launchers was a thing researched for decades up until the end of the 70's, and is used to a certain degree for boosters and such on really big ones.
Then why does nobody do it? Not the US not France (sorry the """EU"""), not Russia. Guess what, it turns out that rocket science is actually rocket science and that the pressure and forces used to send things in fucking space takes a massive toll on the launchers. And since said launchers need to be calibrated to the fucking micron maintenance after launch and retrieval is COSTLIER THAN A NEW ONE.
Want to cut the maintenance down? You take the risk that 1 out of 10 blow up, with billions in payload inside every time.

Therefore as with many things, it's cheaper to make disposable ones than re-usable ones on the long run. But hey feel free to quote Space-X pr numbers (and to forgot how much on US subsides they gulp).

ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y

This can be read in two ways. Both of them true.

christ, he looks like a cuck who wouldn't.

also this

What's funny is that's how he looked before the plastic surgery

it's like his approach to getting married is the same as his approach to launching rockets into space.

where are all the gaywads who were worshiping him last night?

Is this a shill thread? Elon Musk is fucking amazing… it really feels like it.

Fuck the oil companies, fuck Russia, fuck GM, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Israel, fuck NASA. fuck the new york times, fuck the verge, fuck the other aerospace companies and anyone else actively attacking this guy. He's trying to help you dumb asses not go extinct and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

You're saying the guy who was handpicked by the US government to get SpaceX contracts is the savior of the white race?

Why do we want to put people on mars again?
It would seem like building an armada out of the asteroids and shit would be a better use of resources.

Billionaires don't have friends.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one handpicked him. He won bids and fulfilled contracts for government and private companies. SpaceX is the only entity that isn't a state government to send something to the ISS and bring it back.

On top of that they are 'landing' a stage of the rockets to reduce cost. Something government contractors hate because they love bloated dysfunctional budgets approved by half-retarded politicians.

SpaceX is his company and he had to beg on his hands and knees in DC to get a fraction of what was handed over to the the air force.

FUCK ULA I HOPE YOU DINOSAURS SHUT DOWN

it's a thread that's grounded in the reality that SpaceX probably isn't going to be a company in a year or so.

half of SpaceX (and Tesla Motors, and everything Musk has patented or done or earned in the past few years) is going to some random british chick who is in her early 20s. she is then going to sell her interest in the company to the highest bidder. the question is who will buy?

She can't divorce him if she's dead.

look at this face. this is not the face of a man with the guts to have anybody killed. he didn't even have the guts to ask for a prenup.

The guy is obviously smart but hold off on thinking he's an irreplaceable genius. He got in on paypal at the right time, he's lucky paypal greased the right palms to not be considered a bank otherwise the red tape would have bankrupted them 10 years ago like most startup financial companies of the time.

He got a ton of government subsidies to pay for his cars. He's not out there engineering anything, he's just the salesman/conman leading the charge. I'll give credit where it's due, but at this point Tesla doesn't need his "vision". Tesla stores are nice but he stole Steal Jobs store concept and again greased the right palms to skirt the dealership laws.

I'm glad he's hyping up space travel and not donations to nigger countries. But it's the easy to be ambitious about space travel, a majority of the population wants that to happen and would be just as enthusiastic given the opportunity but they aren't supported by friends in the federal government funding various companies with tax payer dollars.

Sorry he's getting jew raped in divorce court though.

He's very strong of will. More then you'll ever be.

He is a fucking lead engineer at SpaceX and his capacity at Tesla is mostly design but that makes sense as he will attempt to hand over that company to a capable CEO and become a chairman. You know, because he's CEO for two companies at once.
The conman is whoever paid you to come here and post this nonsense.

It's funny that someone trying to do the right things is making so many enemies.

He will kill his wife

I could do it for 1million.

He's just good at being a conman and getting government contracts to use decades old technology

underrated post

For the good of Humanity she needs to die.

He only makes money when Peter Thiel giveshim advice, every single smart investment he did was because of this reason.

He is the hero millennials deserve, a guy who never achieved shitif not on others back or government loans inthe house of billions.

If he must con a path to space so be it. These esoteric business practices will all be rapidly changing any way to host an interplanetary economy in 100 years time. I'd like to see Earth governments attempt to tax every transaction that occurs off world.

I will sign up to be one of those million. I don't give a shit if I have to push a broom or drive people around the domes. Becaseu I would be a SPACE janitor or a SPACE taxi.

Well… with the right money i can make her dissapear.

Sorry guys no more charity , hard times even for our profession

weev says he is a fraud.

do you even know the price tag on these things at all?

If you want that you're better off working on de-pozzing government and restoring NASA
Musk hasn't innovated at all when it comes to space flight or exploration because that's horrifically expensive and has high failure rates, something a corporation can't tolerate

Feminism ruins human progress.

I agree, take for example his Hyperloop idea, it's impossible to get it to work, even with cutting edge technology. Watch this video where an actual scientist picks the hyperloop theory to death. It's like Elon just got high (pretty sure he's a stoner/shroomer) and convinced himself that the hyperloop idea was visionary. As he has no idea about physics he promoted his idea using his existing fame and people lapped it up as they are also dumb as fuck. Anyone with any common sense can see it's just unicorns and fairy dust.
Even his Tesla car is not that amazing, it's just a battery car with a computer to drive it, Elon is not the one sitting there doing the programming etc, he just hires people that know what they are doing or buys other people's software and hardware. Besides, he's not the only one investing in self driving vehicle technology, plenty of other big players are at it. And battery cars are certainly nothing new or visionary. The only thing Tesla has got going for it is the scale of the production which means he'll be able to make stuff way cheaper than his competitors…. for now.
His self landing rocket idea is good but again it's flawed. You have to carry loads of extra fuel up to then uses as thrust to land it. It would be cheaper to open a factory to mass produce the rocket engine thus massively reducing costs instead of wasting money trying to retrieve them. Look at the reusable Space Shuttle. It did not reduce costs at all for NASA, in fact I think it increased them, hence why most launches now are disposable rockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk

Tragically, Ms. Musk decided tocommit suicide by duct-taping herself to a rocket which then launched her into the sun.

Wouldn't space gun platform or mass-driver train platform be more appealing than mass-production of rocket engines? These rocket engines are quite inefficient by themselves, they waste a lot of power to take off and they weigh a lot. Basically every alternative idea that's possible or semi-possible with modern technology can lower the cost of launching a kg of mass into space down to 1000$ and with some ideas, even hundreds of $.

Fixed that for ya.

They looked at a gun to fire stuff to space, but the lining of the barrel gets wrecked after just 1 shot due to heat and pressure etc. Plus what can be fired into space is very limited due to the stresses it is put under.

I hate everyone who worships Musk. He may hate niggers as a true South African refugee but he's still doing it on the tax payer's dime hogging all the glory of other engineers.

MUSK IS A CHOSEN
SHILLS ARE TRYING TO PERSUADE US TO WORSHIP HIM
HIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN BUILT ON GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS
HE IS THE MAIN SHILL FOR GLOBAL WARMING

what crack you're smoking?

In what appears to be a suicide, Ms. Musk ended her life by hooking up her nipples to a Tesla car battery.

tbh the "he's getting dem gubmint subsidies fo dem companies" argument is a non-argument.

U.S. government has certain goals that they push, those subsidies and government contracts will always be out there, being able to turn those subsidies to your advantage is good business acumen.
Why not focus on some of these stupid plans he keeps throwing out, like hyperloop, mars colonization and beyond when spacex is still having rockets destroyed on the pad, re-usable rockets fallacy, the stupid fucking swarm of 1000 rockets departing for mars when spacex does on the order of 6 a year currently, the way he surrounds himself with these san francisco sjw faggot types who take all their science from science fiction but can't into actual science, etc.

If tesla and spacex are having any sort of success right now ignoring profits it's because the idea has come of age. even if they fail there will be someone else soon who does something similar. so i agree with you on the part about elon isn't some irreplaceable genius. he just has momentum, he's been pretty lucky, he's marketed himself and companies well, he's made some smart business moves, and many of those business moves are in industries ripe for new ideas.

no one, because his wife will only get 7m as per agreement recently published. So please, gas yourself, uninformed OP.

elon musk isnt even real

mileswmathis. com/musk.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
MUSK IS A FULL BLOWN JEW

I wouldn't go that far. Musk has some good ideas but he's not the new messiah.

Dude, just wait for Wernher von Braun!

that was from his first divorce from this woman, you dumb fuck. Musk married her a SECOND time. this is his SECOND divorce from her. the first time, he was just a multimillionaire. during the time of the second marriage, he became a billionaire.

JUST FUCK MY SPACE UP

God damn you're retarded. Either you know not one goddamn thing about spacecraft, or you're deliberately shilling.

Either way, you're too stupid to comment on this topic.

Musk has not drank the MIC koolaid, unlike whoever pays you to shill.

He could be making fleets of killer drones for more public teat money, but he has designed a plan to secure the survival of free people, and has become a billionaire because it is necessary in order to achieve that goal.

He's practically re-invented space, automotive, and solar technology. John Galt has never been more closely modeled.

If this bitch is an actual threat, he has seriously fucked up, and, even if he doesn't want to get her out of the way, the people of the world need someone to take care of it.

Not for him. For white freedom.

Nope. Stop being a faggit. You realise all the Germanic Jew names come from Kikes living in Germany, right? They are Germanic names first, not Kike names first…

She must be the smartest businesswoman in america.

I can't believe how many of you dumb fuckers don't recognize Musk as a jewish conman. I bet that kosher fuck couldn't even solder two copper wires together. His entire business 'empire' is based on repackaging other people's work and ideas as overpriced OMGSCIENCE gimmicks to be subsidized by the government.

Most of his companies are nothing more than money laundering and tax skimming operations. Do you goys really believe that the rocket that blew up recently had Mark Faceberg's philanthropist gorillion dollar satellite on it so that niggers in the jungle could have free internet? Do you miss it when Musk gets on stage and says that fucking vape batteries are a clean alternative energy solution? Did you think he dedicated his patents to the public out of the kindness of his heart, or to shake off creditors and lawsuits from the people he scammed Tesla away from?

Elon Musk is a conman. He is almost certainly jewish, has never publicly demonstrated any skills or knowledge to support his manufactured reputation, makes most of his money from your tax dollars, and belongs in the oven with the rest of them.

Agree. Him and Fuckerface, retards.

If they love him on Big Bang Theory (and they do) it's a sure sign it's part of the Jewspiracy.

Hawking is dead you know, they are remote controlling him and text to speeching what they want you to think he says.
Ooh Hawking's the cleverest, better take refugees, and give loads of tax to omg scientists because he said so.

Any 'scientist' or similar type of person that gets substantial media attention in recent decades should be disregarded as a shill at best. LOL at the Hawking thing, I've thought that myself but don't hear people coming to that conclusion themselves too often.

I think the faceberg satellite deal was some sort of money laundering. Great way to move some large sums right in the open, and probably get some insurance goodies and tax subsidies to top it all off.

Look at any science magazine. It's stuffed with faggots like Black Science Man, Bill Nye, Lawrence (((((Krauss)))), and their garbage pseudoscience celeb ilk. No actual scientists to be found anywhere. Just celebrity worship.
Scientists in general aren't smart at all. I've worked with a ton of them. They're a bunch of normalfaggot cuck retards just like everyone else. They just twist a few knobs on a fancy instrument for their job and pretend like they're smart.

Elon Musk is a little bitch and he won't be taking us anywhere but to the cleaners.

Congratulations to the 25 y/o British chick he met in a dance club and proposed to after knowing her for four days, then divorced, then remarried. She's about to be the world's next billionaire, and a leader of several of America's top taxpayer-funded corporations.

He tried to help the googles live a halfway decent life by putting up satellites that broke mysteriously during launch. Who would do that?

Probably the same people that got Press tv banned from Hotbird.

holy shit if i was a femanon i could have muh cunted my way into being a billionaire.

Better to lose your money than to become a Jew.

prenups are pretty worthless, trusts on the other hand have real merit in America(supposedly don't protect you in Australia.)

I just can't feel sorry for him, what sort of retard do you have to be to make the same blunder twice like this? The first I understood, but this is just retarded.

You're aware that in 198X the Russians had a space shuttle that was perfectly capable to land on it's own? (Yup that's right fucking Russia had computer with autopilots good enough to fly a space shuttle then land it. Despite being at the time a decade late in computer tech…)

Accurate landing with rocket booster is something EVERY VEHICLE OF THE SOVIET VDV (AIRBORNE) was fitted with.

Not one. Not a dozen. An entire army worth.

It's not fucking hard. It's old tech.
And it's an economical non-sense.
Why? Because you need a shitload of fuel for landing meaning that much payload you can't use for paying customers.

FFS they haven't even figure out how to add parachutes to the mix to economize on the fuel to make a safe landing.
It's like they're not even trying.

Family trusts.

Grandparents deeding directly to the grandchild.

Stop going to Lionel Hutz and find a good asset protection lawyer.

She must have been talking about being a vaginal millionaire.

You want to have your assets in places with RED ensigns user.

Two months from now I plan on marrying a 27 year old chick with princess tendencies.

Trusts, user. Trusts.

Even billionaires can be betas. Wealth doesnt make you an instinctual alpha

Don't sweat it. It's likely that Musk's failed marriages are actually just money laundering/tax avoidance schemes. Like Howard Hughes type shit.

this rich fuck didn't have a prenup?

Apparently he got rich by being lucky & not by being smart. He's just a conman with a 4 leafed clover up his asshole & a head full of plastic surgery.

ons?

go on

That rocket explosion was so fucking obviously Jewish caused
The ship was carrying an Israeli satellite for fuck sakes

A Canadian man developed a space gun that worked 100% but due to some bullshit he was banned from research in the USA.

Eventually the Mossad murdered him.

Why not just put a fucking parachute on it?

He has government contacts through SpaceX and a vast amount of money. Hopefully he can have her "persuaded" to take a small settlement, unless the stress gets to her first and she commits suicide by way of five bullets to the back of the head.

He wandered onto \pol\ and can already redtext? Damn son!

Impact damage. Seawater damage. The need to make it buoyant. Cost of recovery.

Hello there fellow \pol\ browser, gas any le niggers today?

The reason shit like this happens is DIVORCE, not marriage. You kikes ruin society by throwing marriage out.

Let's talk about why SpaceX was actually sabotaged and why his life is currently being ruined.

He is using the mission to mars as a cover story for starting an asteroid mining empire, also known as the first 100 trillion dollar industry because whoever does it first will legally own a monopoly on it and up-end the entire global power structure.

I predict he will commit suicide very soon and this whole SpaceX bullshit will be destroyed.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

How can one become a billionaire while also being this much of a cuck?

I guess that's why 747s are discarded after every trip. This makes literally no fucking sense, user. Damn near everything is cheaper if it can be re-used, because you are not making a new thing every time you use it. Kerosene and oxygen are dirt cheap compared to rocket engines.

Now, as for Musk using divorce as a business strategy - seems possible (don't really know too much about burger law), but that would necessitate super-human levels of trust, don't you think?

Also the Jews fear that if we get great spacecraft the whites are going to fuck off into space and build an empire to crush them

That image makes no sense, if you're a "side chick" to a man, that means the man is cheating on someone else for you. Ergo, the image says "I would rather be a side chick to a cheater than a main chick to a cheater". Are people really this stupid?

Sage for off topic

You know that that page is jew owned?

He invented shit. He's a businessman on the government dole.

We've gone over this a thousand times in every thread about Musk and you shills won't give up.

It would be far cheaper to design a landing area of some sort of foam and/or non-corrosive fluid in a desolate area in the desert and use a parachute.

Saying that a parachute won't work because it has to fall back to earth on rocks or sea water is as retarded as saying planes can't work because they have to land on rocky fields or hit trees.

The only way a retrieval of this much complexity is needed is if everyone had their own rockets they wanted to launch and retrieve the boosters in their backyard or something.

In other words, the technology is impressive but an overly complex and expensive solution to a rather simple problem.

Damn, I wanted this video.

musk has been divorced twice already iirc, so the second and third point don't apply

"Why did the Falcon 9 exploode?"

Facebook was trying to do a hostile takeover, and they made their sattelite leak hyperglolic fuel, in an attempt to use this as a legal event to sue SpaceX.

Cant believe he actually married that woman again. Cmon, he's rich, why not just marry someone else?