The Issue Most Likely to Sway Swing Voters

What is the one issue most likely to convince voters in swing states to vote for Trump?

I'm thinking it's pic related.

Saudis funded 9/11. Saudis provide almost 20% of Clinton's campaign financing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TNksP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bampf

Fantastic OC. Saved.

I'm still hoping that Assange's bomb is a MOAB straight up Hill's Cunt.

Assange has unreleased info?

He promised one more huge leak before the final debate.

10/10 OC.
Though I'm not sure if Saudi connections will really sway normals that much. Even though we know that they export Wahhabism, fund mosques in the EU, and the Sauds themselves are cryptos; the average person doesn't. They been fed that Iran is the largest exporter of Islamic terrorism.

This is accurate, and it pleases me. Bump

I heard that the big leak against Killary is a old vid of her being a racist bigot towards niggers.

October suprise

archive.is/TNksP

I think that, that one's unrelated to Assange's info; considering that Assange made claims that his info would guarantee a criminal indictment against the old dusty Cunt.

Not just the Saudis, Trump needs to play up any evidence of pay to play and policy being influenced by top Clinton foundation donors. Also, hit her very hard on rigging the primary against Bernie. The key is demoralizing the liberals that are reluctantly supporting her into not voting at all.

Taxes. Hillary is going to raise taxes on the rich! Isn't that great?!

Well, we'll see if they bother to release it or if they're just going to rely on headlines. We've been fooled by "soon" too many times already.

nice.

I think Trump has so many advantages with people who would historically count as swing voters, that he effectively does not need to do anything to win them over. A swing voter would have to be moderately, but not very well informed and doesn't strongly identify with either party. Trump is a change in direction for his party, which is evident from the reaction the usual cucks had. Therefore it's plausible that Trump represents a previously unrepresented part of the voter base, a part of the voter base that historically are Swing Voters, whereas Hillary won't pick up anyone Obama didn't have.

There may be a new faction of swing voters made up of the evangelical/corncuck base that the neocons traditionally pander to, but they really don't have a better candidate to go to. Hillary is evil, Stein is a commie, and Johnson is dudeweedlmaoman. Trump may have a spotty romantic history and New York Values, but he's the clear least bad choice for them. More likely, swing voters this election will actually be from Hillary's side, obviously being former Bernouts. Hillary's role in fucking over their candidate of choice is really all we need to make sure they don't vote for her. Yeah, Bernie's been doing all he could to kiss her ass, but he's lost a lot of cred with his voters. It would help to remind them of his betrayal.

In general, trustworthiness will be the biggest issue for anyone as of yet undecided. The only rhetorically powerful (to them) thing Hillary did during the debate was try to undermine Trump's credibility. He needs to hit back hard and without mercy. Which he probably always intended to do later on anyway. Hillary has to muddy the water and make the undecideds decide the Devil they know is better than the one they don't. Trump will have to convince them just how awful of a human being Hillary is (a pretty easy task once he really starts spending).

Time to get on my memestation and push this extremely effective OC.

Just try and stop me CTR.

Trump needs to hit hard at the next debate and we have to do our part. No one is saying kikes have nothing to do with 9/11 you retard.

Clearly green frog posters. God bless Hillbill's campaign managers

MEME warfare should never be aimed at the goyim my fellow anons, hehehehe.

We really should drum this up. Also bring up the bullshit she pulled with Haiti.