en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_vs._Fact:_Why_Science_and_Religion_are_Incompatible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be 18 to post on this site

Learn what Atheism really is faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

kike on a stick

You can't prove that squirrels weren't created by smashing a dead squirrel covered in red paint onto a canvas.
Theists: 0
Atheists: 1

alteredqualia.com/visualization/evolve/

Where did my shitpost go? Stupid mods.

Poat this on Holla Forums or Holla Forums to actually trigger people

if atheists r so stupid, how come meta analysis of 60 studies show atheists r more intelligent than theists?

If hell is underground on Earth, would we still go there if we died on another planet?

Or in space

I couldn't be arsed to click through to my "bait" folder, so have a Lain instead.

Because “science” is made by atheists. “Science” also says much more absurd things.

if religious people are so stupid, how come the big bang theory has no basis now that red shift has been so soundly disproven

whatever science says, it has evidence to back it

it has no basis now? Red shift has not been disproved

just fix your post OP so the dumb anons know what your really asking.
nice bait OP

doppler or cosmological?
either way, citation needed, fag

this

all of them. atheists made it all up to insult God

thats not true, since god isnt real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_vs._Fact:_Why_Science_and_Religion_are_Incompatible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson
thread/

God is super real and he loves you, so you better respond in kind or he will put you in Hell to be tortured for all eternity

read my fucking wiki post you fucking bible thumping hikikomori

That is dumb. As a scientist, I can say they are 100% compatible. Only neckbeards in their mommies basement say otherwise

read the next wiki which explains how "god" exists, so it kinda disproves the fist wiki just a bit

i guess that part went over your scientific head

wat
so u r saying Higgs boson is god? It isnt, so i dont know wtf r u trying to convey here

show me the study about that

you will see when you die, but then it will be TOO LATE. :( so sad for you…

so u r saying its impossible to investigate, theres no evidence for it and yet u believe in it?

there is a ton of evidence. haven't you ever heard of the Bible??

i heard its not an evidence

kek

just use your brains…not too long ago it was a sin to question how things work cause thats the devil speaking to me.

dont do it i dont want you to sin
kek

to answer the question, 'does god exist?', we need to agree on a definition of god.
you start and i'll refute.
try and keep your idea of god as simple as possible, partly because the more a description is complex, the less likely it is that an example of it exists and partly because a wall of text is a wall of text

you're right, thread starter.

The world is so beautiful. How could this jawdropping beauty present everywhere on Earth and not just a few select places be a work of millions of years of evolution?

Don't waste my time with this garbage. God is evil. Only through the power and passion of human ingenuity have we persevered. You wouldn't be able to access the world's information from your fingertips if it wasn't for the humanity, and without humanity, you would still be living that way in forsaken and desolate deserts, plains, and valleys as has been for the past 2.5 million years.

Humans have done more for humanity in the past 10 years than God has ever done.

White ones, yes

God is dead. All his attempts to destroy us failed. Humanity finally won.

well, there could be a god, but it doesn't really have to care about us, and all of this could just be something to do. that would be it if I were a god

t. sociopath

one, your trying to apply your primitive morality to an entity that would go beyond your comprehension, and that just fucking stupid of you, two, things don't deserve help by existing.

I like thinking up questions like this. Like do you have to wait in long ass lines in heaven and hell since there are way more dead people than alive people? You might as well go to hell if you hate waiting in line.

your dumb user, obviously if heaven was real lines wouldnt be long. how many fucking people do you think are allready there? you think they would be short handed on help? use your brain retard

This brings up another interesting question. Does heaven have a welfare office?

This brings up another interesting question. Does heaven have a welfare office?