This is why I'd ally with Chinese than fight the 'Fight' with Faggot White betas

Do we have a future or hope? I certainly think so, yet redpilling everyone just isn't an option really, we are in a much dire situation where, Merikwa could end up race war and European have to cleanse the whole mess.
With cuck beta like Horst Wenzel, just don't even bother pill those braindeadlibtards, yet this young Chinese showed a possibility of future White-Chinese allience or sorta,, I'd ally with a based alpha chink to clean the mess then seperate our ways than 'redpilling' 'rescuing' mudsharks and beta cucks. Thought anyone?

the chinese are insects

Ok.

germany was betrayed by white west in ww2

france, england, usa and white russians betrayed hitler

you cant expect them to uncuck themselves. you have to uncuck them, but i fear its too late now

lel

It's always deeply comforting and depressing at the same time, but I would rather have it than not.

It's a legal problem, not a cultural problem. In America, even cops can't protect people from Google.

EPIC BRO :DDDDDDD

Who wants to rescue them? Race traitors will get the rope if a true Holla Forums-tier government is ever established.

If the beta cucks are willing to better themselves and fight for the cause I'd accept them. if their only crime was being a beta that is

We don't need an alliance with gooks, you are just another type of worthless subhuman parasite who have taken our temporary weakness as an opportunity to colonize our territory. Every last gook on white land will be exterminated.

Diversity is the root of all strife within a nation. Just look at how social conflict in America has risen sharply as white people plummet into a minority and shitskins are becoming the majority.

Siding with another race over our own will never work out in the longterm. Even if we seem more ideologically aligned with chinks at this moment, we will always be foreigners in their countries and lack the ethnic bond that will unite us.

I'm not saying we have to pick self-fights with every non-white race out there – but the future of our race lies in 100% white nations and we must educate our own people who have been brainwashed with kike propaganda rather than turn our backs on them to join forces with some foreign race.

Red-pill me on pistachios.

oosh

We shouldn't overlook that even gooks can see we are cucking ourselves though.

Even if they are rival race they can't contain the schadenfraude

I meant the opposite sorry. That they are cringing at our cuck propaganda

You aren't white, faggot

1. This is our war

2. there is no room for "honorary aryans"

3. we never said you had to fight with the betas

Saging hard because OP is a huge faggot

Have you ever actually met any chinese, OP? Calling them subhumans would be very generous.