ITT: the story of how you were molested

Let's tell the stories of how we were raped and molested
I'll start
It felt great.

What?

muh uncle fukd muh but twise weh i wz 13 the end

The kid who lived next door to me growing up taught me to drink alcohol and I blacked out. A when I woke up I had something up my as's. I pushed and pushed and shut it out. It fell from my as into he toilet. It was a wad of a xmen comic book. What we were reading while getting drunk. I think I was molested but who knows. Maybe I shoved it up there after getting drunk but I doubt it

Was it at least a good comic book? It's only gay if it was modern SJW Marvel trash.

Ruined my life in many many ways… Never had a girlfriend because I can't stand women. Not in to men / boy's. Not sure why I'm alive.
Had fallout with mom as I finally told her what happened. She said "It was consented sex". Implying an 8 year old can give Consent… Bitch was 16-17 so couldn't do shit to her legally even if I tried back then or now… oh well..

That's horrible user, stepcest doesn't arouse me at all.

how did it ruin your life?

i highly doubt rape has a statute of limitations in america, i could be wrong though

She was under age < 18. Statue of limitation is still within 10 years of the act. The law is currently being messed with and if statue of limitations is erased I will put her in jail immediately…

I hope someone in that courtroom makes it clear to you that you're a gigantic pussy who didn't actually suffer as a result of that experience at all, or several someones.

Seriously, what kind of faggot has his life ruined by living the dream?

Yea I had a much older boy try to put his penis in my butthole (he stopped because It was hurting my anus) and even though it wasn't pleasant I don't hate him.

I hate him for not making it a regular thing, and being a weak willed pathetic queer little faggot who was worried about having a relationship with a boy. What hurt more than anything was when he ignored me and stopped including me in anything.

Aww, poor faggot had his fee-fees hurt. Fuck outta here. Man up.

So long as pedophile hysteria is being used to ruin the lives of so many men, I support user trying to use it to ruin some cunt.

Not really molest but whatever

He then followed me every day but I ignored him

I, too, was 'molested' by an older boy (I was 7, he was 15) and it was a mostly pleasant experience with the worst bits being my family found out and went batshit on him and went to great lengths to try and convince me he had hurt me somehow.

It wouldn't bother me so much if he meant to do it just as retaliation for injustice, but he's doing it because he thinks he was actually harmed by it.

This place is full of faggots. My Lord

when i was 15, I was molested by my 5 yo cousin. She lay'ed on me naked and made me rub the head of my dick on her pussy till i came. It was horrible, especially since my dad caught me and her. I got all the blame. Fucking bitch. I was never allowed to be alone with her again. At least i was safe from her.

What kind of zulu male are you?

You should sue her user .

Top kek, topical sociopathic Holla Forums mentality

Tropical*

Son of a bitch

You are pathetic tbh. You really have to be a nobody and soe sort of special retard, to be abused by a 5 years old

I hate you and want mean things to happen to you like having to relive that experience over and over forever, tbh.

I was never molested buy I used to touch my friend's little sister when I was about 13, she was around 8. I used to generally chase her around telling her that i'm a monster, then I would grab her and basically dry hump her, she was always giggling the entire time. Then I would go into the bathroom and jack off. Is that rape?

but*

Yes, its telepathic rape and you should kys

I hate it when girls giggle like that they do it even when grown up

I personally like girl giggles.

Really ? I cringe when I see them all euphoric with their weird smile and giggle

Why?

Becasue you dislike girls giggles

Why do you like them ?

you're probably a sociopath then, or you're just being edgy. I love it when girls giggle and I like to make them giggle.

He isn't wrong about adult girls, if they're giggling it's bad news. Sure-fire sign there's a roastie whore nearby.

Truly sorry if i offended you. I personnally like to hear a girl giggle. Thats like dolphins. If they giggle around you, that means they are pleased.

It's not sociopathic to not want females to be happy. You just have to realize that females are the sociopaths and that their happiness usually comes at the expense of innocent men. You are being empathetic by distrusting their laughter.

Not really. It just means that they have a sense of humor. If they aren't giggling, it means that they are brainwashed and follow an agenda.

I don't think females are sociopaths, I just think that they are generally insane and have low IQs. A sociopath is someone who doesn't care about human life and wants to manipulate people. That's the type of person that you are.

Sociopath ? I have no problem with social interactions or emotions but god I hate their giggle

It's the worst just imagine a man doing that even male children do not

Offend? how ?
Girls are animals OK got it

You are a sad, pathetic MGTWO!

See? You got it retty quick. As long as you feed them, and treat them kindly, they will do anything you want.

They can laugh normally why the fuck do they giggle ?
It's like seeing a dog being very happy

That's women for you. Note that I'd care about them if it weren't for their incredible selfishness and lack of empathy. I suppose there are probably a few exceptions out there, there are probably a few women that actually act more like people, but society encourages them to be as selfish and unempathetic as possible, so it's tough to find the few who aren't already brainwashed.

And you dont like that? Seeing dogs happy?

ur ghey

That's a great description of a woman you just gave us, user.

Because you are a misogynist, i'm not using that term in a SJW sense, but the actual sense. You hate women, so you hate when they laugh and feel pleasure. You have real hatred for women, that's why people call you gay. Straight men like girls and like to make them happy, you hate women and want to make them suffer.

In the loyalty charts, first comes family. Then close friends, then acquiantances. Then random strangers, Then animals. And in last come women.

Dogs do not giggle

That would be fucking weird tbh

I'm not trying to be smart, i'm just talking. You think i'm trying to be smart because you probably have a low IQ. You clearly don't know what an actual sociopath is.

Straight men want to breed with women. It doesn't mean they like them as people.

You're MGTOW, aren´t you?

Tbh it's close friends, then animals, then family, then aquaintances, then strangers, then women.

Even if you were right you'd be wrong.

You poor bluepilled bastard.

give me your definition of a sociopath, I want to hear it.

No? I just don't get giggles being euphoric like that i've seen this thing in two being
Dogs and womans
I don't know why this is acceptable

This is very different from the definition you gave. But through either definition, you'd be wrong. You said a sociopath doesn't care about life and wants to manipulate people, but the post you accused of this was talking about wanting to protect people from manipulators. This concern for protecting the innocent also expresses morality and a conscience, which disqualifies the real definition of sociopath.

I'm a person who acknowledges that society openly encourages hatred of males as a group, and openly discriminates them at every turn. I also distrust white knights and most unthinking normies, but with women, the amount who have been brainwashed is near 100%.

hatefucking is basically the act of fucking someone because you like going against a narrative that you hold. Like a Nazi fucking a jew, it's in the closet and you secretly want to fuck them because it's against your ideology.

thanks for quoting the dictionary, you just proved that I am right. If you read a dictionary description, that doesn't necessarily prove that you understand it.

Not sure if this is considered molestation, but here goes nothing.

Point still stands. You don't have to "love" someone to be sexually attracted to them, that's not how things work.

agree. Look at the anial kingdom. for example. Theu fuck for the sole porpuse of procreation.

just go back to 4chan no one want you here tbh

Yeah, it's nuanced, I agree. I never said you have to love someone to fuck them, you are just pulling this retarded shit out of your ass. My point is that the majority of men like to please women, that doesn't mean that they "love" them.

>>>/tumblr/

And if you just get it completely wrong, that doesn't necessarily prove that you aren't a pseudo-intellectual idiot.

You can feel free to actually try to justify your definition. I agree that dictionaries can be wrong. But so far you're just using a different definition than everyone else for seemingly no reason than you simply making a mistake, and now you can't own up to it.

A sociopath is someone who is incapable of empathy. That's as generic of a definition as I can get.

No John, you are the tumblr.

This thread is sure funny

They aren't brainwashed, this is their nature. They were the ones who pushed for this type of society that hates men, we were the ones who were brainwashed. Feminism is nothing more than female nature.

Can't tell who I'm replying to.

???

Okay. Good. This is a very definition than the one you gave earlier. This definition also doesn't apply to your target, since the post you initially quoted was talking about feeling empathetic for the people who suffer at the hands of these other unempathetic people.

Typical faggot from tumblr

*very different definition

Need to correct this typo since SJWs love to use things like that to avoid the actual argument.

you niggers. the catalog is on fire.

So everyone who thinks they are right is from tumblr.

Oh wait, you were trying to imply I didn't justify my position, when all anyone needs to do to see I did is look at the post you replied to. Why would you even try such a dumb lie?

Yeah cp so what ?

Yeah, because I know what the word means and used it in proper context. So if I mention it again, it will have the same meaning. That's what rational people do.

What? That's so fucking retarded. Which post are you talking about specifically?

report it.

No, you just used two entirely different definitions because your first one was wrong and you got called out on it. It's not like you worded it differently but with the same basic meaning. You fucked up. Just admit it.

You then replied with…

Saying that they don't care about life and want to manipulate people, when the very post you quoted was talking about protecting innocent people.

No it fucking wasn't. I just gave you two versions of the same definition and your tiny little brain can't comprehend the relationship between these two.

Yes I did. I did exacly that. Most people would understand, I bet a 80 IQ nigger would understand me.

Has the same meaning as…
Yeah fucking right, buddy.

t. sociopath

yeah that's the same shit. Someone who doesn't care about human life is empathetic. They will will manipulate people because they don't care about humans.

is apathetic*

my bad, i'm drunk

why are you trying to redefine the word sociopath?

It's not the same thing. "Doesn't care about human life" can also be interpreted many different ways. Do you mean that anyone who doesn't care about one particular human life is a sociopath? What if they do care about many others? Or must they not care about all? They can care about their own and still lack empathy. That's just selfishness, not empathy. Then you also added "and wants to manipulate people," which is just you revealing that your initial definition of sociopath was "bad person," until people corrected you in this thread.

Either way, it doesn't apply to the post you accused of it.

I'm not. The other guy is. I'm just pointing out that he's even giving contradictory definitions. His second one is correct. His first wasn't.

No, I mean someone who doesn't care about all humans. You keep using this lefty urge to describe "a certain type of people". I mean niggers, latinos, arabs, chinks and whites. Get it yet? You argue like Sargon of Mossad.

The rest of your response literally has no dialogue. It's basically like a kid trying to deconstruct an argument to make the person he is responding to look like a retard.

I'll just repeat the same shit: A sociopath is a person who lacks empathy.

welcome to nuance. Everything isn't black and white.

Okay. Fair enough. I take it you mean "all humans except themselves." See now you're changing your words (or we are, since I had to correct you even further) bit by bit to get your two definitions closer together. But your initial one was different.

Now you're repeating your second definition. Which was correct. I'm glad you now know the correct definition.

You then said the rest of my response has no dialogue. I suppose you just want to ignore how I pointed out that the sociopathic post in question expresses empathy for people, and says other people are bad for being unempathetic. You're pretty determined to ignore that. Because maybe if you the post you called sociopathic was actually sociopathic, people wouldn't have realized that you didn't know the definition.

No, i'm not, you are in your head. I meant humans, as in all humans, now you are breaking it down to some sub-category, like a retarded lefty fag who believes in egalitarianism. I meant all humans, that includes you and everyone else. Period.

No, you didn't. You had to correct me because your mind can't comprehend my meaning.

How so?

All of them were correct

That was a typo, you fucking idiot, I even corrected it right after.

When I was 13 I was given ISS (In School Suspension) for fighting with another boy during expo day. He had cut in front of me twice during give-aways (Me Cellers Him Chan) so I pushed him out of the way during the Icee Truck and told him he can't cut and called him a bitch. He hit me in the face and I hit him back several times like my dad showed me. I bloodied his nose pretty good. The teacher, Mrs. Vogel, saw the aftermath and sent me to the principals office. I was issues 3 days ISS. The first day was strange because after getting chewed out by my parents I thought I'd be breaking rocks or some shit - I actually rode around that first day in an F-150 surveilling some maintenance work. The next day I was introduced to Stephanie Davis, the "Shift Coordinator".
She was in her early 30s, cropped blonde hair, slender but not skinny, wearing jeans with holes in the knees and a cardigan. One thing stood way the fuck out - her heavy massive tits. She wasn't the most attractive girl, she had narrow eyes, buck teeth, and dressed like an emo, but gawt damn her tits seemed spectacular under that tight little sweater and the rest of her body was beautiful. I was shown what was referred to as "hot work" which was dumb shit like lighting repairs and remodeling of certain classrooms. We spent most of that day together just going over her coordination of different jobs around the school for maintenance, grounds, etc. I knew I only had one day left but wanted to spend more time with her so I could stare at her enormous tits. We ate lunch together, my parents gave me a lunchable and a Capri sun - she had tuna in a pita pocket with an apple - what happened next blew my horny 13 yo mind …

Man, you're really bad with definitions if you now think "egalitarianism" means treating people differently based on sub-categories. Not that SJWs don't claim that, but then they're the ones who get definitions wrong (we agree on that), and now you're agreeing with them.

Well clearly you didn't mean "me" because then you're claiming sociopaths don't even care about their own lives, but they do. They just lack empathy, the ability to empathize with others.

Yeah because you're so deep, bro. No you just fucking didn't know what it meant and used a bad definition to try to apply the term to a post to which it didn't apply. Even though your new definition didn't apply to it either.

Already did this. Pay attention.
Now side by side we can see that these two definitions are quite different. As explained further in .

No you didn't. Your correction, by which I assume you mean this one (>>7689325) applied to this post (>>7689323) which was talking about this post (>>7689310). The post which was initially throwing the bad definition at a post that didn't fit either definition was which was replying to and you have been sticking by that and refusing to correct it at all. You've since changed your definition, but claim that that's not a correction. It would be wrong either way.

if i was ever molested as a kid then i have suppressed the memory. all things considered, i think i'm probably okay with that. it just seems like it would be a lot of work to know that i've been molested by someone. what with tracking them down, finding out where they live, kidnapping their children, molesting said children, dismembering said children and sending their pieces to the molester piece by piece over the course of several months. i just don't really have the time for all of that.

She asked me what I was in ISS for and I told her about Kevin Chan. She told me that she had been suspended before by telling another girl in high school that she smelled like tuna - I asked if she did & she explained how it's an insult to girls. I prodded the answer and she said that some girls could smell like that - she then propped herself up on the table in front of me, her legs spread in her Raghu jeans and asked me if I smelled anything. I relied "no, all I smell is your lunch" lol, and we both laughed. She said I was too young to understand anyways, and we bit finished our lunch in silence. She kept casually feeling her tits and her sides while we were eating. We were all alone in the breakroom and I began to wonder if she knew I was staring at her body the entire time. After lunch I was back in the F-150 going over drywall installation and reviewing the temporary trailers that were put in place for the remodeling projects. My mom picked me up at 4:00 and I couldn't wait to get home to jerk off to Stephanie and her beautiful tits. I did as soon I was alone in my room.

The next day was perfect - I had a new ISS guy - some fat lazy nigger that couldn't give a shit what I did. He sent me to Stephanie at about 8:30 that morning. Again, she was wearing some busted jeans and a tight sweater. This was a Friday and I could tell she was excited to see me, as I was her. She asked me to sit down so she could answer some emails, and while I was waiting in her chairs I popped the most massive boner of my life. I was embarrassed and tried to hide it with my sweatshirt, but I was pretty sure she saw me and played like it was nothing, but I had secretly hoped she saw it. After about 10 minutes she asked me if I'd like to see the mechanical rooms, and I eagerly said "of course".

Women cant rape. They are morally pure and innocent. But im sure you know already

And that's the story of how I had to scrape cum off my face with a leaf

What happened to me was that my big Brothers friend told me to close my eyes and open my mouth when I was 14. I opened my eyes and he was jerking off onto my face.
I was startled and just stared at him until suddenly, and who knows why, I started crying, couldn't breathe, and when I tried to say something my throat could make noise, but my jaw and arms couldn't move.
Cody got scared and put his dick away. He told my big brother I had a seizure, big brother told my mom, and I had to be put on seizure meds.
I had to drink this grape shit called Keppra every day because they thought I had some seizure disorder. Also my skin got super fucked up in high school while I drank this purple shit every day. Surprise surprise the top side effect of Keppra 's shitty skin.
Stopped taking the grape shit after high school and what do you know, my skin should have been always fine.
One day I'm fucking around on youtube. A panic attack video plays. I had a mother fucking panic attack all those years ago

My dad called me into the bathroom once. He made me watch him piss and as he was pissing he flipped his dick and the piss got all over my upper torso… I've always wondered if he was being a pdeo then but we will never know
This was when I was in like 3rd grade I think

I actually stayed the night at a "friend's" house and I woke up to him moving his hand up my leg and into my shorts. He forced me down and jerked me off then made me jerk him off by holding a knife to me. I never went back over there or talked to him again. I was very glad we didn't go to the same school.

T is my older sister

1/2

2/2
The women in this story are 17(J), 23(T), and 24(M)

Shit dude, I don't even have a reaction image for that.

You just had to make it weird

i see that this completely flew over some retards' heads

I've had stuff happen to me before but I dont want to dig up those memories again.

What a fucking retard.

Holy shit. Mostly I feel as if people who get molested or even raped should simply get over it like anything else in life, but this right here is a whole other level of torture.

what's the best way to looking up LEGAL porn like this. I love older men, have since I was 13.

Hard now just thinking about it

My dad pissed on me too WTH

I-am-so-cool.jpg
what-is-this-wizardry.png
hangover.gif

user claims to remember when he was three … right … not likely.
While the story is barely plausible, the likelihood of a three year old remembering it in this detail is unbelievable.
Either you invented this or your therapist helped you "imagine" it. Ask your mom about it.

you shit in your pants or did the rapist?

they want us to hate and distrust the fellow men but don't these decisions mostly get made by the men who are betas and following women?

you might have been making this story to yourself the whole time, if it's true.

t. virgin

My earliest memory is from 2. All I have is that one fragment though. It was a traumatic experience. Nothing sexual. Verified by my mother who was there.

I thought that if you feel the inside of a pussy with your dick, you weren't a virgin anymore or is it that you have to cum to not be one?

What happened user? I remember being a little kid and getting bit by a dog

I remember being about 3 years old, I think, and crawling inside an old chimney. There was a curtain over where the logs on fire were supposed to be. I climbed behind the curtain and was surprised how far up the ceiling went. I saw little glints of light, hitting the stone far higher than my vision had ever focused before. My mother called for me, but that was the first time I chose to hide from her voice. I stayed behind the curtain, staring up at the glints of light.

He can't stand women aka half the world population, can't you read?

It's a true story though. I can't say I remember every single day, but I have pretty vivid memories about that portion of my life. I had a rough childhood I guess.

kek

Does it count as molestation if I was 11 and the girl who touched me was 14?

I've posted the story before, but if you insist:

I saw her naked again later but that was the most we ever did. Sorry if you were expecting more :^)

hot

It was bretty cool. Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure she planned it to happen as well. She could have just taken clothes into the bathroom with her or asked me to grab her some if she forgot. She knew I was in her room. If only I was a few years older, we probably would have fucked that day

true, so true.

Nothing wrong with molesting children tbh.

don't know for sure, tbh, but I bet it was mine.

er … that was supposed to be for:

good thing you didnt, she sounds like shes gonna be a massive std when shes older

lol 12 year old holstering 7" Your skin must be way darker than mine.

And that is when user figured out he was a pedo, so he went after the 4 year old upstairs.

I woke up to an empty hotel room, and got very scared. Images of monsters emerging from the cuppboards filled my head. I tried to calm myself with early morning cartoons. I remember street sharks or biker mice from mars was on. Then it was over…and my mind went back to the monsters. I began to freak. I knew what I had to do. I HAD to find them. So I tried to reech the doorknob but couldn't. They returned to me pounding on the window next to the door sobbing.

They didn't seem to give much of a fuck. I think that being my first memory is what made me autistic and prone to panic attacks.

Don’t leave me hanging nigger

A black guy (nog) pulled his car up to where me and my friends were playing. He opened the door and he didn't have any pants on. We were playing basketball and he came on to the court. He started jacking off and we were all sorta frozen with amazement. Suddenly he came and let out this sound that was like "yeeeeeeooooooo" and then he ran back to his car and drove away. We were like 8 years old at max so we didn't even know what cum was. We looked down staring at his cum for what seemed like an hour, and to this day we can still remember
YEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I just threw up a little.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

user! what's wrong with you? That almost sounds like a fact!

You are very weird

Soyboy

That only applies to 4chan

you were already gay

old man knew b4 you did

56% white American detected!

You should find her on Facebook and tag her in a #MeToo post. She molested and nearly raped you

a teen boy should easily overpower a teen girl but i had no balls to do it

I slept in the same bed as my (single) mom until I was 14. She used to spoon me. She called it "snuggling". I didn't realize it until my early teens, but she was tribbing on me and orgasming. When I was 14, she grabbed my cock through my briefs and squeezed it for several minutes before rolling over and going to sleep. The next night she said I should start sleeping in my own bed. I felt angry at her and ashamed that I let it happen and wanted it to happen again. She'd get angry if I asked if I could sleep with her after that, and I spent years fapping to the thought of fucking her.

We're on ok terms now, but I still feel awkward around her. I still fap to the memory of her grinding on me and grabbing my dick, and sometimes I have to think about her to cum with my gf.

Hot story except for the beating with fists part.

Flat is justice. Adult women are worthless whores.

Not completely worthless, they are the font from which all loli flows. The loli must flow.

I was never molested, but I'm working on it. It's just so damn hard to find a sexually aggressive 11 year old girl that's willing to lure me to her treehouse for shenanigans.

I would be livid if there was a black guy in the same location as my child.

Nobody believes us. I still talk about it with my friends though

i have a few, actually

i have a few more
also, my cousin (11, also she's a "cousin in-law") keeps trying to come visit me, and obviously wants to bang now that we're both adults, and i do love her, but in a family sense (tho she grew up to be really good looking).

prove it

well this is an odd one, sort post-molestation knowledge

another less recent one, not really rapey or molesty though; more like underage sexual stuff

humm…. other than that there's not much that too modesty, as it was all consensual.
the cousin stuff stopped when i was around 14, as we all sort of got more grounded in the reality of sexuality, and its implications in terms of societies view on it.
Though, it was obviously subconsciously learned due to understanding - without the socio/philospical theory of it - how our culture looks upon that stuff.
Honestly, without that knowledge it was super natural, and was innocent exploration + curiosity for us.
It didn't negatively impact relations with my cousins tbh, it made us all really close, as we all held mutual secrets that we had to keep from society, and that we knew wasn't "wrong", it was natural.

You would be correct. She got super fat and is addicted to ketamine now

Age 12 was a terrible time

hot

My 20s year old cousin, who is rather hot but kind of fat, blew me when I was 10. It was for my birthday, which was a few days prior. My mothere probably had her do it as she was afraid I was turning gay . I learned this fact of my mom when she gained dementia last year. I always thought my 20s cousin just liked to show me her brests and blow me

How to initiate an LG properly? If you know what I mean…

You did consent and can consent, deal with it. Not saying you have not regretted it and it didn't fuck you up but the idea kids can not consent is a myth.

You are like one of those slugs right now who uses the law to punish men.

Sociopath and other psychological terms invented after world War 2 are all bulls hit.

T. Knower

Woah, boner activated

This thread reminds me I really HATE FAGS.

Except that they are no longer marriage material then.

Read the Pedophile Handbook.

The funny thing is that the most vivid detail I remember is how much her breath smelled of the potato chips she ate earlier.