Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating...

Brayden White
Brayden White

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Things to consider:
age of girls
their color (all for human consumption or not)
which would cause the girl to go to the slaughterhouse
time between getting to the slaughterhouse and killing (how long, what would they do at that time)
method of killing girls
slaughterhouse organisation
what to use the body of a woman, except the meat of course
how to ensure constant availability of feminine meat

If you have something to add to this list, add it.
Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

All urls found in this thread:

thenude.eu/cover/amour-angels/26850/masha-and-sasha-in-masha-sasha
youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

What's the name of the blond gal?

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

masha

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

No

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

that looks oddly realistic

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

that looks oddly realistic
looks oddly realistic
looks realistic
looks real
real

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

She got too much ass.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

too much ass
what the fuck

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Boobs are on point but that ass on her frame is too much, looks silly.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Are you suggesting it's a real baked corpse and not a prop? Any more info on it?

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

I did a error level analysis on the image found no evidence of adulteration. Movie prop? who knows.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

n0t this shit again…

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

wanting to eat a slab of meat that chad has cum in & on

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Yeah, thats awesome

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

It looks weird because it's a shoop. Pic related, the original

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

subtle

Andrew White
Andrew White

I'd allow it if only they have to be cows and get milked every day for years before being slaughtered.

Nothing like a cup of delicious milk!

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Fucking vorefags.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

milked and breed for years, than slaughtered

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Finally a use for vegans.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

You would have to asphyxiate them with helium. Painless and unexpected deaths yield the most tender meat.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

oh man, she looks so cute and hot
get to final picture
this was 11 1/2 years ago
I wonder what she looks like today…

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

mikhail paromov
girl is most likely russian

She aged 60 years the very day after these photos were taken.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Her twin isn't much of a looker.
thenude.eu/cover/amour-angels/26850/masha-and-sasha-in-masha-sasha

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Have one of these threads every other month
Nobody ever posts good art

ffs

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

she looks like hotwheels

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

bleach+eyes

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

bump for interest

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

did she died?

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

I've seen some wierd stuff in my day but this is out there.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

what is this from?

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I guess all of the attractive genes went to Masha lmao

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

So I guess the answer is "no"?

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

We could legalize the cannibalism of ugly, fat, and non-white girls to help cull those demographics.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

It's just a sculpture made by a Jap who does all kinds of weird sculptures like that.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

ugly, fat and nigger girls should become pet food or for charity dinners for the homeless
White and Asians for rest of humanity
All girls should have equal access to being processed

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I'll cook you up you degenerate weeb faggot. Asians are too fucking numerous and I wouldn't cry to know the last Asian was killed off forever.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Asians shit in holes or on the streets everywhere don't even have proper toilets. They carry so many diseases. How are you going to cook them properly to ensure they don't infect you?

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Females are more risky to consume by virtue of the fact that they are hypergamous - and therefore expose themselves to more vectors of disease than the average Male. Therefore, I refuse your offer.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Who hear wants to be slaughtered and eaten? Fuck dying normally and having my corpse go to waste and get filled with a bunch of preservatives and put in some grave or burned and put in an urn. I want to become food for animals or other humans. I am pretty bony though, 6'4" lanklet.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Explain that. I think men risk much more than women

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Honestly, why feed humanity? Go and return to the soil.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

It can be the case, if you're trying to fry Chad up. But despite the more active sex drive, men tend to go after safer sources of pleasure than women do.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Simply - dont cook diseased girls, just burn them
Speaking of the Asian, I meant those from the east (Japanice, Korean, ect)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Uhm, buy fresh young meat on slave market, then prepare it and cook for the party

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

blonde in the middle, yummy

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

I don't remember where I read this, but I think I read it's actually a loaf of bread made by some master baker or something.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Probably my favorite set of anything, right here. Impossible to find a good quality video of it, though.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Few more 'processing' images, for kicks.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

All joking side, I would cook up and eat a baby. Adult humans probably not though, too much accumulated toxins.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Bump for interest.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

How do people develop such disturbing paraphillias? I can at least see how cucks and pedos come about, from extremely low self-confidence– what the fuck makes people fetishize cannibalism??

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Shit. I can't ignore those trips. Gimme a minute, I'll type something up.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Trips

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

pedos come about, from extremely low self-confidence
(You)

also:
not fetishizing cannibalism

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

t. pedocuck

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

If I was a mod I would nuke this shit thread cannibalism is a mental disorder even in the wild animals don't eat each other and I thought pedo in \b\ was bad but this shit here is worse then pedophilia

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

What about pedo cannibals?

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Alright. Well. First thing to underline is that vore isn't one fetish. It's a trillion sub-fetishes that do different things for different people. It get console-war levels of arbitrary and intense.

I'll talk about my case primarily, because it's what I know best. For me, it comes from having a highly abusive and isolated childhood by a pathologically obsessive mother. My entire conception of affection and intimacy is permanently interwoven with the idea of abuse. It would be more correct to say that I'm not into cannibalism, but BDSM, and cannibalism is just one extreme form of it. For example, cannibalism itself isn't what I'm into: it's girls suffering helplessly and intimately. The fear, the helpless struggle, the despair, and finally surrender. I actually prefer them eaten by inhuman monsters, not other people. There are undercurrents of extremely dark emotion that goes with it, each making it appealing in its own way. I went through periods of extreme, manic depression where I'd become obsessed with the reality of death. I still kind of see it as a waiting catharsis; a silver lining. So I think that kind of softens the blow of someone dying during something erotic, even though it's still horrific when the idealization filter isn't in place. (I had to learn intentionally how to ignore the aspects I disliked; more on that later.) I've also got severe abandonment issues, so there's a sort of comforting permanence in the idea of claiming a girl irrevocably. That can be appealed to in a lot of ways, from saccharine idealized marriage to turning her into stone and keeping her as a decoration, to eating her and making her a part of myself. I like the idea of being able to eat a girl and keep her soul, like an enslaved ghost, for company.

What ultimately got me into it was meeting somebody I cared about very much that was into it. She explained it in a way that made it all click. She fantasized about being taken for everything she was worth: body, mind, soul, and everything each could give. Forced labor and meat from the body, for example. She wanted to be eaten by a beautiful Lamia, because she could die knowing she'd go towards improving something greater than herself. She liked the idea of her predator becoming more shapely from her 'contribution'. Needless to say, there's some pretty extreme self-worth issues going on there for her, too. But that appealed deeply to my twisted sense of familial affection; I was taught that to suffer against your will was good and laudable if it benefited the person 'above' you. So I think that connected the ideas full circle to me, and in becoming able to appreciate the prey's perspective, became okay with the idea of being the predator. She was way more hardcore than I, though. She liked the idea of being skewered on a steel spit and turned alive over a fire. I had a rather incredulous conversation with her about what fire actually does to a human. By the end I had learned to whitewash and idealize it to the point of enjoyability. Downplayed pain, handwaved charring/blistering, etc. She just glistens and squirms in pronounced but not hell-like pain while gradually turning a tasty golden brown.

So yeah. Fucked up ideas of duty/love/affection from childhood abuse, mostly. A few other eccentricities and insecurities help. But I needed to understand what the prey was getting out of it too before I could make the plunge.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
get fucked, faggot

Nolan King
Nolan King

HAHAH she's got the woman-power tattoo, oh shit that's rich. Saved as "typical feminist"

Also that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the long and detailed explanation. I actually had something like a "vore" fetish when I was a child. I was obsessed with getting "eaten" by monsters and animals, now that I think about it. I would ask my friends to do elaborate RPs and make up little pillow forts that were stomachs. The fetish faded when I hit puberty and started fantasizing about sex with girls.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Off to the chamber you go Nigger

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

<OP can't into prion diseases
<OP wants to create Mad Human disease
<OP wants to become a nigger

JUST

John Robinson
John Robinson

Hey, I did too. I was far less developed in my 'tastes' back then and cared less about what role I was in, so I sometimes imagined being tied up and eaten, usually by a giant spider or something. I had a real fascination with macabre reality; loved to read about how creepy predators did their prey. I grew out of it for like 20 years, and then bam, I meet this girl and it all comes back to me, except this time I'm the one tying and eating.

fem power symbol
Stereotypes always tend to play themselves out, eh?

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

I wish I still had the vore fetish honestly. Compared to a lot of the stuff I've gotten into over the years of loneliness and desperation it seems pretty decent. That being said, I never found cannibalism arousing. It was always monsters, dinosaurs, things like that- vampires were the closest thing.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

That's good and well. Probably healthier anyways; not really viable to ever be tempted to act on it, no matter how obsessed you might ever get. I'm kind of the same anyways; even though I like to imagine eating girls, it's never in a very realistic way. I just can't get into knife-and-fork stuff, for example; I want to swallow them whole. Blood is a panic-button turnoff, ironically. So that requires some fast and loose imagination on how I'm doing it anyways, which generally leaves me as some kind of monster, even if it's just a paranormal humanoid of some sort, like you mentioned.

I can't really overstate how much I like the helpless-writhing-in-confinement aspect, so heavy bondage followed by pain (or forced pleasure) and rounding off with a claustrophobic consumption is perfect. Top-tier are absorbtion via a nonsolid body, or using some kind of prehensile tail/tentacle to swallow them lengthwise like a snake. Or like Cell, if you need a better visual reference. Don't care for that art style, though.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

Here's a handful more. Gotta head to bed for now, though. Goodnight!

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

sawse on the last .gif plz?

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

it's from a degenerate femicunt fake "artist" who uses complete moral incompetence, lack of any kind of creative skill beyond a basic idea, by-the-book basic photographic lighting, holier-than-thou vegan attitude in the defense of those poor oppressed beasts and a large dose of legitimized exhibitionism to express her deepest emotions for the glory of cultural marxism
"miru kim: the pig that therefore I am"

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

She aged 60 years the very day after these photos were taken.
Somebody hasn't seen Russian matures.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Here's a better picture of them all with blue-hair more visible. Also, my future yacht.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

extra raw

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

filet-o-girl

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Thank you, I now understand something better. I mean it's still revolting but at least I get it.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

she looks for her transport to the slaughterhouse

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Those are the shittiest shops imaginable.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

ywn have only select cute girls eat your flesh after you die
ywn find absolute sexual comfort in an otherwise hard, blocky hospital cot as you slowly accept your death, knowing that what remains of your flesh will be consumed by the girls you choose who will this desicion

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Thanksgiving at the Clintons?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

One of you is obviously a britbong and the other not.
In britbongistan an "asian" is a shitskinned sand nigger, and everywhere else in the world, an "asian" is a slant-eye.

Christian Green
Christian Green

2nd image
Fuck, that actually looks halfway decent.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Any girls here fantasize about being eaten?

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

I'm a curious person, so if I was presented with the opportunity to try human female, that volunteered and willingly was slaughtered and it was prepared properly, I mean I'd at least take a nibble out of morbid curiosity.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

nice filet

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

dangling by ankles

This is truly my fetish. Moar?

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I want to know how long girl can hang like this without any (or little) damage?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Not very. A few minutes, max. The rope cuts off circulation. In setups where she has to stay up for a long time you have to use specialized padded cuffs.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

use specialized padded cuffs.
So, how long with these cuffs (several days/weeks)?

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Even then, you're getting hours at best. Humans have endoskeletons, not exoskeletons. We aren't designed for constant external pressure.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

What is the result of long term hanging? If pain only, it could be good for girls who like extreme sex

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Uh. How long term? A day? You might get away with just permanent nerve damage, which will cause lifelong pain and loss of mobility due to balance problems. Longer? Tissue death of everything separated from the circulatory system, followed by necrosis and gangrene. Her feet would rot off.

Trust me, I've looked into it. I like the idea of leaving her to hang for months.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

It seems to be very difficult, but not impossible.
There is need to develop safe cuffs that allow blood flow and others

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Well get on it. I'll be your first customer.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

ankle dangling
Fresh meat, coming up.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

no, but I would legalize eating useless pieces of shit with no value for society like you.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

he said, posting on Holla Forums, and forgetting to sage at that

White meat or dark meat, user?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

I'd be happy to eat women, but only sexually. This whole cannibalism thing is fucking retarded. Go die.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

I plan on getting a wife and a daughter, so I wouldn't normally allow it, since it conflicts with my wishes partially.
But since niggers also conflict with my wishes partially it would be alright to eat nigger girls and pajeet I guess.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Das rayciss

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Fuck, only niggers and pajeets? How about we just make it out-of-race only? I'd like some Chinese food.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

I'm not sure it makes a difference but sure go ahead.
I was mostly imagining them to be skinned in the first place like how you would buy rabbits.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Oh. I guess it's moot in that case. I like the idea of swallowing them alive, whole, and kicking.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Cook each grill depending on her nationality

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

How so? Like, prepare them as their own local cuisine?

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Obviously if you eat a Mexican girl she will be street tacos.

Japanese girl gets rolled up in rice.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Black girls will be eaten with hunger?

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

No, they'll be dog food

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Huh. Well, that'd be cool. I like girls turning on spits, so I guess I'd be on the look out for Middle Eastern and Hawaiian girls. Oh, wait. I should get a Frenchie and Sous Vide her.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

she's fucking cute!

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Yeah, she would taste great

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Gallitsin did nothing wrong tbh

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Please do not talk about eating my wife ever again.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

But there's meat on her in all the right places!

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

hip implants/the fuck?

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Dunno. Maybe just perfect genetics. I suspect that will actually result in problems later in life, but for the span of that picture, dayum.

James Taylor
James Taylor

underfuckingrated

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Thanks to this thread I had a waking dream that I read here that Mascha was coming out with an all brand-new set and when I fully awoke I was severely dissapointed.

Thanks, /b.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Masha's example shows that women should be eaten when they are young and when they have developed bodies. That is why I propose an age in which a girl can be converted into meat between 15 and 25 years old.

Is this good age for meatgirls?

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

I think yes. It would provide best quality/quantity ratio of girl meat

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

If she's Arabic you rotate her constantly on a automatic vertical spit and slice of long lengths of meat with a big knife into kebab

If she's Hawaiian you rotate her on a hand cranked horizontal spit and serve with an apple in her mouth and pineapple slices on her back

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

My dream is to have a 6' tall 400 redhead wife with 40JJ tits and long curly hair that I can milk using a goat milking machine and add to coffee, icecream or milkshakes.

She can turn some of the milk into cheese by churning it so I can watch her giant tits sway around as she pumps the shaft, maybe get her a necklace with a big rusty cowbell on it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit