Where were you when CCC got AIDS?

where were you when CCC got AIDS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pueh5IcRi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communist Computer Cucks has had AIDS for quite some time now. It went terminal when they welcomed back Dumbscheit-Berg.

Not being a Holla Forumsyp

Hackers are already familiar with being persecuted by unfair laws wielded by powerful idiots playing the victim card, nothing has changed.

single_white_cislord_in_africa_saying_at_least_Im_not_a_poltard.264

What the fuck is this shit? Why does CCC have a White guilt panel?

Is the subtitle of OP's pic wrong? Plenty of countries collect money from their citizens for Africa, but if anything that makes her side look incompetent since even with a lot of land, resources and free gibs they still can't create anything other than misery.

you're all just jelous because she's better at hacking than you

Hacking is for oval-teen, spooge drinking nigger fuckers.
youtu.be/Pueh5IcRi2U

What the fuck is CCC?

Because some fuckers drank the kool-aids or introduced some CIA nigger in it.
This will kill the hacker community.

This unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

ccc.de

Communist Cuckold Club.

Chaos Computer Club. They're pretty famous, so you must've heard of them at some point. Like all things hacker, they make for an easy target for infiltration.

Because being one sure helped stop that, huh?

Of course. If you have a pet project or if you are in some kind of club, this obviouslt help. Just showing you exist is good for everyone. Leftist are only strong in this field because of the "do nothing/show nothing" mentality.
It's time to start letting your power level leak; unless you like it when the silent majority doesn't know it exists.

Implying it isn't fucking dead already. There are still a lot of FOSS contributors but I can't find anything resembling a subculture of this group anymore.

The answer to the CCC is the KKK.

where were you when HOPE got pozzed

Judging by the picture, it must have been a gay nest since the beginning.

there he goes again

Maybe if you did something, you'd have something to show for it

Stop impersonating me faggot.

I see nothing wrong with the civilian conservation corps. It was helpful at the time because there was a depression.

I watched it with krautchan, but then the krautchan got the aids too.
Few years earlier they had something similar with creeper cards.

You have the wrong trips so everyone can already tell I'm the real one, idiot. Plus you used a different tripcode for each of your posts.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bog/