MEME WARFARE - PAYBACK TIME

Now that kek has been officially registered as a symbol of hate by the ADL, we should probably focus on hijacking memes that reddit has stolen from us for so long.

WE HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WILD HEAT WE'RE RECEIVING, JOURNALISTS ARE CONSTANTLY STALKING US

I say that this a perfect opportunity to either revive opnatsoc / transform the image of anonymous and make them all look like nigger killing machines or we take every single shitty meme reddit has made or stole from us and change it to our advantage.

DON'T LET THE CTR SLIDE THIS, WE ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE SO WE BETTER CHOOSE WISELY

Well lads, what shall it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthvoice.com/2015/08/anonymous-is-the-new-kkk-say-black-lives-matter-leaders/
archive.is/20Iuj
archive.is/dICfL
twitter.com/hashtag/opnatsoc?f=tweets&vertical=default
twitter.com/hashtag/opfinalsolution?f=tweets&vertical=default
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_(meme)
twitter.com/LeejunGasnator
archive.is/gmG1g
archive.is/y4z2A
twitter.com/hashtag/OPTRUMP?src=hash
twitter.com/AnonymousJobsUS/with_replies
twitter.com/LeejunGasnator/status/782143402200760320
archive.is/h1OUP
twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

also, what meme does reddit even use.

Faggotry

Lets start using the Obama symbol. Because even as racist evil nazi frogs it'll be a challenge to cause as much anger suffering and strife to niggers as much as Obama has.

you mean these faggotries?

this is only going to be funny if someone throws something that will offend normalfag, as it currently stands this is utter shit and will continue to be shit and unfunny even after some changes.

Try to get them to label smug anime girls as racist, I don't have a pic off one since I am not a weeb, but that would be hilarious.

Lets start using the word problematic to meme shit skins. Imagine how that will make past works look too. We will take the icons of the left and smash them on our knees!

lets take a dark turn. forget the nazi shit we can be cultists. say we are a cult that has infiltrated freemasonry and is using memes to prelude the NWO

We should literally become the illuminati

I know it's a forced meme but would be fucking glorious if this was actually pulled off.

play mysterious say pepe is a masonic demon. this is half true when looking at jabulon. The key is to implicate freemasonry as to take the heat off of us. we have been infiltrateed by freemasons. And by the way we actually have Trump is a mason. we get trump in now they can't afford to say yea we have infiltrated but to let this be known would
a. Absolve us from any moral or consequential culpibility.
b.Get rid of these crypto kike masons
c.Establish ourselves as a secret society to be reckoned with
d. Put the symbology in the media like masonry and the illuminati

this shit and narwhals.

Is this a challenge?

Finally someone with a brain. I have been wanting to do this and everyone I talk to nay nays it. They use occultism that has been stolen from Europe and other countries anyways, all we'd be doing is stealing it back for your own agenda. Fight fire with fire and burn it down from the inside out. Meme machine. Spontaneous combustion.

*cultures

How about we stick with pepe?

leave goon.

Too late if going by that logic the media is going to try to get this as their narritive they will not allow any games so if you make it hard to understand then they will have to explain it. This could be done by way of acronym
Profane emmesaries of prophtic enlightenment
that makes little sense but it is an acronym for PEPE so then that is a way also "boys club" is another way to drag this out by making a part of the illuminati disinfo, now then all of these people will be looking for the truth behind this pepe and there they are asking to be redpilled and we can redpill them on human sacrifice within judiasm and dark masonry we can just race redpill them its not gonna be done with a gimmick they can see from a mile away it needs to hit home it needs to be contriversial it needs to be something they do not want to report. These media companies are judeo masonic and we are seen as anti semites we might as well go all the way with it and have the media force to disclose these things.

but thats irrelevant. pepe will forever be stuck with Holla Forums, that will not change.

this is great.

but there is a problem

here is what could happen, as soon as they hit their eyes on some /x/ shit they will immediately interpret us as massive tinfoil hats believing in little green man who controls the world, we can't spin that narrative even though we have the advantage of actually taking sides as being the secret cultist of the shadow government, even if we lay them some texts associating ourselves with the shadow gov, they will disregard the text and assume that the image we post is simply mockery of cultism.

we need to find a believable approach, but I'm okay with the idea.

Second poster is onto something. We don't really have a female counterpart to Pepe. I kinda like the idea of creating her in the worst possible image of the modern woman. Imagine the cartoons that could evolve from this premise.

Is this smug enough?

So we ship large numbers of smug animes (like the pepe mail guy) to all the synogogues and akbar enclaves and bucket loads to the ADL and SPLC?

Turn else into an Aryan godless. BTFO Disney & reddit/tubler at the same time.

would bang

what would make her more aryan?
Maybe slap some NSDAP symbology on her or make one of the snowflakes a sunwheel?

Maybe, but it would be worth the effort?

Gonna throw out a few suggestions

- pretend to be black/gay/jew, so as to ramp up the "self-hating" meme
- that illuminati thing as posted by the other dude
- idk what else

We can build the new Illuminati Meta.

They are already reporting on Nazi Frogs

Next step is make them report they finally discovered the Illuminati, and its us.

You gotta tie the old nazi plans to the new world order.

Make the transition visible, you know?

So, what if we weaponize spam?

Let's turn obama into a hate meme

Can someone clue me in

what I liked about hijacking anonymous:

lets continue where we left off.

CONT.

this is what opnatsoc caused

truthvoice.com/2015/08/anonymous-is-the-new-kkk-say-black-lives-matter-leaders/

Well, Mr. Doubles, how about starting with any fucking meme that tumblr/reddit likes?

rehijacking anonymous you mean

Agreed OP

Normalfags are still subscribing in the millions to that fraudulent user youtube account that puts out sponsored videos every week. We need opnatsoc now more than ever.

Someone get that user back that started posting vids a few months back when they initiated the opwhiterose bullshit.

It would be more about co-opting a hijack.

Bump for Guccifer

Bump for Tay

Final bump for Assange

well it became so cancerous on their end that they became their own type of entity.

oldfags are not happy with the co-opted user I say we are user no matter what if we are not namefags so you can break it down to this or that no need in tarnishing a co-opted tradition but make it better than it ever was

rebump

(checked)

If Holla Forums truly has the spotlight then it should be used to claim something important from the masses. Holla Forums has taken back Pepe from the left, now tit for tat would suggest that something of significance should be taken from the left and rebranded as Holla Forums.

This important thing should fill three criteria:
1: it should be something that is beneficial to Holla Forums to have associated with it. There's no reason to adopt a meme that doesn't fit with its basic principles.
2: Holla Forums has to be able to improve on it.
3: it should cause massive amounts of salt from the left as it's pried from them.

One example I personally have taken to using is smugly telling my libtard coworkers to "get on the right side of history" when they try to deny hilldog's crimes. It never fails to make them assblasted.

Are you suggesting that we become the NEW WORLD ORDER

HYDRA

OR

many of the other names?

RIP, Saint Tay.

How do we get started??

Righteous DUBS doth OP Wield.

Kauket is the female counterpart to Kek and has a body of a snake. Any picture of a Naga would do.

And she IS the worst possible image of the modern woman. She is the bringer of primordial Chaos. She is the Lillith.

Dubs and quads to start it off… My thanks user.

You notice how they don't push anonymous anymore… Almost like that project turned them all into nazis eventually. KEK

archive.is/20Iuj

Just do exactly the same thing with anonymoose

This thread looks like an attempt to have the "anonymoose" target us, to be honest.

Holla Forumsacks know its dumb to just strap a swastika to something and thats it. Thts not what memes are, this is suspicious as fuck.

Far as I'm concerned, all of the Original Anonymous hackers are Nat Soc, and Since I was part of the original 5K that showed up to protest the Fed the first day of Occupy Wall street?
Its a Nat Soc thing.

Anonymoose target us since the beginning. And we did all these pictures to piss them off and trigger BLM faggots at Fergusson.

Holy shit there are people here who actually think the current year anonymoose are anything more than halfchan edgelords who learned how to DDoS?
The real Anonymous were oldfags who either left the chans, came here or are doing better shit. I'd say most of the originals are redpilled by this point.
These modern faggots aren't organized nor do they have a common goal, it's nothing more than a meme now

This strategy works. Proof:

archive.is/dICfL

#OpNatSoc : twitter.com/hashtag/opnatsoc?f=tweets&vertical=default

#OpFinalSolution: twitter.com/hashtag/opfinalsolution?f=tweets&vertical=default

No, let's embrace it even more.

And we should hijack this meme, again.

who twitter here?

lets roll with this shit, we need a master account that tracks all for maximum raid.

I had a good account but it got shoah'd

Literally this. You're not the real deal unless you stood in formations at the pool and called in bomb threats to Scientology "churches".

The power behind the label "Anonymous" comes from it always making itself into a boogeyman. How does one drop clear redpills while employing reverse psychology?

Just turn this representation into something like a cyber nazi utopia under the mask of anonymoose

Don't get me wrong, i meant as in:

Some retard from the media might be false-flagging because he thinks anonymous is some badass hackrz'n shit who is going to wreck us because they think user is "le progressive hacktivist for social justice"

just make it kekworthy.
have good relationships and your influence will become stronger.
truth is empowering.

the media overpromotes them because they will never understand how a real computer hacker works, I think that for some guy that actually knows what hes doing, seeing some faggot 12 year old ddosing and the news reporting it as a hacker is cringeworthy at best.

use this

why the fuck not, we took back pepe, we can take back anonymous too.. and remember there are faggots that dress like them in real life, it will be glorious to have some leftycuck in older photos seen as nazis

I approve. Take my rare as a motivational gift.

This.

We should make a some kind off falseflag attack on BLM in the name of analonymous.

using periods of social upheaval to steal and buy drugs sounds like a common goal to me.

I honestly don't know what the fuck i'm doing but I hope this shit helps.

its just brainstorm but i'm at your disposal for those danke OCs.

We need more nazi vaporwave.

Put some echoes around lies let them know who is the ring leader for that monkey troupe.

bump

For anyone prepping up that twitter sock for battle

here is a header exclusive.

I think we should meme the ADL as an alt-right neo-nazi hate group. Have natsco Pepe supporting the ADL.

Let's force the ADL to add the ADL to their hate list.

D&C

The illuminati idea is the best nazi user is d&c

KKK IS MASONIC

WHY HAS NO ONE FIGURED THAT OUT YET

MASONIC SHILL

that operation isn't D/C, its been around for years to the point in which anyone who doesn't know what it is is a newfag, opnatsoc was one of the last good raids on 4chan before the exodus.

No it wasnt the blood freebleeding was the last good raid

Nazism is played out why not take control and become the elite instead of playing ALONG WITH THE MEDIAS ALREADY COOKIE CUTTER IMAGE OF US

THIS CHANGES NOTHING WE ARE CONFIRMING THE MEDIAS BIAS BY DOING THIS

it wouldn't work, the best possible way to fuck with ADL is by false flag, pretend you're one of the staffs and do something really shitty on the internet, people will slowly call you out but since you're annexed with ADL, you will fuck them over in the process.

ADL is a hate group

Doge?

Oh wow, I didn't realize Wikipedia had become KnowYourMeme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_(meme)

Those are fucking spot on, except the last one. Fascism is ours, and nothing the state of Israel does or the kikes do is fascistic. Also, "racism" is a natural phenomenon, it's how we determined who our enemies are like Jews.

I honestly forgot about that.

and the media will never change and will continue to use this tactic, this is why you take advantage of the never changing and ongoing circumstances to your advantage.

stab the king and take his crown seems easy on a piece of paper, but when in execution your chances are beyond impossible, hence the baby steps, you can't just walk in and kill him, you have to do some plannings like reducing the amount of protection a king has and whatnot, just imagine this in a war perspective, if you conquer a region you could also claim a vast agricultural area that is responsible for the production of food from your enemy, this will increase starvation on their end, take little bits and pieces away from him, if your enemy has a massive military with armored units, chances are you'll probably want to take out a region that is responsible for the production of fuel, anything to cripple the fuck out of them, now if you think of this in an online perspective, its all about influence, and we have our ways to cripple them based on whatever action we do.

the media bias will forever be confirmed, the only way to stop this is by charging inside their building and demand them to be truthful in exchange for their lives, and even then it will still be bias.

So does anyone know what the fuck i'm looking at here?

everytime I type #blacklivesmatter this gay icon pops up next to it.

Seeing there is little chance for unity I think it is best that we all bring what we got to the table and the more confusing it is the better because if we are nazis the elite and like 10 other things they will have no clue what to do except not report and that is fine but We can definatly use these maskfags to help with globalism. We can also use nazism to make teirs of disgust for normies. I have just been shitposting the whole wy I think if you try and give meaning to this movement it will just stab you in the back so what I propose is until something is absolutely needed (I think anti-globalist-masonic is very needed as much as anti-kikery)

It can only stifle us to negate one facet of the internet hate machine

Cirlces of death
in occultism three circles mean death.
In led zepplin John Bohnam had the 3 circles and guess who died young

Not gonna lie…I'd probably fuck that Pepe.

I once ironically tweeted "they should remove the white hand since it enables racism and triggers me" and some fucking writer from Hufpo retweeted me

it goes to show how deep the world has dived into shit nowadays.

hey fam, ya got a twitter rolling?

here is mine

Dug up the screen shots

It's good cuck bait.

honestly i don't know if there's a way to reclaim pepe now, he's essentially sacrificed himself to get us this far. he should be laid to rest, allowing something new to rise in his place… turn him into jesus or some shit, died for our lulz. immortalize him as a saint etc

Revelation 14:6-7 NKJV

“Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, ‘Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.'”

Did someone say smug anime girls?

Get those cucks out of here. Go back;
>>>/cuckchan/

Remember Ferguson?
😆

read the thread you fucking nigger.

Anti Defamation League made bad pepe's hate symbols.

Luckily, we still have the lipton ice tea frog and several others.

We need to have a single main-style for the memes like smug pepe.
Maybe we can add anonymoose masks to the 8-chan guy nazi images?

>>>/bmw/2671
>>>/bmw/2671
>>>/bmw/2671
>>>/bmw/2671

OC ARCHIVE.

I think this is a neutral image, people can make assumptions that "because white revolution is coming" the leejuncuck is taking out his machete to kill whitey.

you might want to stick a swastika somewhere on his clothing.

Again, this is my shitty twitter sock I made today

we might want to start adding each other for manpower.

HEY FAMS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND

archive.is/gmG1g

LETS SPIN THE NARRATIVE:

HES ONE OF US

Glorify him on twitter and call him a hero, also refer to him as a fellow "user" fighting against the black filth, flood the hashtags.

Wrong link

archive.is/y4z2A

My piece of shit

This sounds nice, let's do this

wew

lmfao

I just took one of their OCs and added the swastika, now it makes much more sense.

twitter.com/hashtag/OPTRUMP?src=hash

Gorilla mask is now a symbol of hate.

It went all the way to where it went.
Don't fix what's broken.

not broken, I mean.

This one is perfect. Today's Anonymous cucks have zero ability to fight a meme war.

That's a meme so low energy it might not even exist.

Why do these faggots always think they can speak for everyone on the chan's?

Seeing the aftermath on pepe is hilarious, antifa will remain forever butthurt.

OH FUCK user, WHAT HAVE YOU TAPPED INTO, MY STATEMENT IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

M-MEME MAGIC?

Can he call him self anonymous if he attaches a name to himself?

What if it was the plan since the begining?

twitter.com/AnonymousJobsUS/with_replies

I'm suspicious of this one, its constantly spamming the same shit over and over again, its like a shillbot and someone is operating it.

I don't even know if this is leejuncuck faggotry anymore or CTR.

Someone should look into it.

Checked.

The major thing though is it has to have something inherently funny about it, that's how our memes have prospered. Smug anime girls wearing Trump hats and being racist should be our next major goal as it appeals to many on the internet and has already been under way. Then we can target more things, but I'm not disagreeing with you about taking Anonymous back from the FBI and CIA that coopted it with normies into pure faggotry.

well now that the journalists are focusing entirely on chans to make their frog hating meme articles, this can probably spark some drama.

Here are the hashtags to shitpost:

#optrump #anonymous #opnatsoc #opblitzkrieg #blacklivesmatter #opkkk

There is an App in the playsotre!

saving & spreading

Should we start using Anonymous Nazi Twitter avatars?

It would be a great way to reclaim it quick, but I feel like it could potentially fuck with the cloud of ridiculousness we've built up with the anime girls and frog worship.

I think someone should make a thread focused on that.

a full revival of the raid.

Maybe we should to start on tumblr instead? Remember the tumblazi project? archive.is/h1OUP

I DID IT FAMS, GET IN HERE.

kek = pepe ?
uhh
nope

What is this, the early nineties?

What is this, the late nineties?

I wish.

What is this, the late nineties?

it is decided. the dubs have spoken.

we are the Illuminati
before we die we must meme supreme until the opposition screams

There's already been articles about how that smug waifu from Evangelion is a Nazi icon.

lol

I ALWAYS troll on Tor.

Save it as SmugKahzixGetsPenta and it will be pretty good.

PRAISE KEK

*Symbolism

Eu Te Amo
u
T
e
A
m
o

DO IT

twitter .com/CYBERNAZI1/status/783073717576462336

Remember when a plain actually crashed without any survivors? All circumstances piling up surrounding the event. The plane scene meme was immortalized.
This is that moment for Pepe it seems. The fact that people paid enough attention to a cartoon frog drawn in MS paint and were actually threatened by it. So fucking hilarious.

I will fight with you.

Shadilay.

Checked for Heket

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Checked.

You have my mind-axe.

PRAISE KEK

More than you may suspect m80s

have the 12 year olds with their MSM approved rebellion and their shitty font choices left?

4chan was utterly defeated

We are the final form.

Bump.

MAKE user GREAT AGAIN

REVIVE THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE

Ty4ctr jidf