What to do?

It hurts a shit 2 weeks and 0 improvement

., peroxide , gaus , and neosporin with a bandage , stay hydrated , and be gentle , with that wound , go to the hospital also if the peroxide and gaus with neosporin and bandage cease functioning safely ,.

amputation pain Olympics style.

Get some vodka, and a hacksaw, then , record it, and post it here

pour rubbing alcohol on it to kill the infection. then use antibiotic ointment and bandage

rip it out first of all

Nice suggestion, I'll try and maybe going with a podriatist so she could take the ground nail away

you need to cauterize the wound

you need to cauterize the wound

you need to cauterize the wound>>7687319

Yep, I'm a doctor and immediate self-cauterizing measures must be done immediately or else I'm afraid you'll lose that toe. Heat a metal spoon over open flame for 15 minutes to rid impurities and get to an orange glow. Next, apply curved side of spoon (with force) on the open wound. Better have a friend or family member do it - it may hurt for the first couple seconds and we don't want to pull the spoon away immediately. Press down forcefully for 30 seconds to 2 minutes to successfully cauterize the wound. Also use a potholder as the handle will likely be hot as well. I promise you'll feel great afterwards and be back 110% in under 1 hr. Better post photos as well so I know you're doing it correctly.

… Don't listen tot is fuck. Soak in isopropanol "it will hurt like all hell". After an hour soak, wrap in cotton then tape it up. Repeat Process twice a week. When nail starts to grow out, apply pressure to tape when wrapping your toe. Make sure your nail grows down on the skin. This will take 5-8 months to heal "nails grow slow". If you get an infection then you need meds and your a lazy fuck for not fallowing my first instructions. I did this before, never went to doctor and nail grew back. Note: eat alot of jello, that shit makes your hair and nails grow like mad.

that is true about jello, it is made out of human bones

Glad humans are useful for something, a tasty treat is more then i would expect.

…this fry is full of shit. Take the doctors advice, I've done it and it works like a charm.

Um no thanks onion ring, OP is trying to get rid of the pain not cause more!!!
We will go with the CERTIFIED DOCTORS direction on this one.

K…
Also it seems you have a indent in your toe, mix glycerin with isopropyl then wrap to fill the pocket or pack with cotton. Remeber to change twice a week because you will need to give the wound air.

looks like an ingrown toe nail go to a doc they'll take care of it

Most likely a Dr will perform a cauterize procedure. Just do it at home and save $$$ & pain.

You're gonna have to stop the spread of infection.

lol no retard they just take out the part of the nail that's in his toe and it's painless because they use drugs cauterizing would be painful you're just shitposting anyways but fuck you!

Insert into loli ass for 10 days

Spray Bactine on that shit.