Take my money

what do?

*India
*Thailand
*Vietnam

$200 USD= 2weeks - 1 month 0-16

You don't need hole, do like i do and just get cash. A high end sports car is much better then some dumb bitches holes.

Just get a fleshlight it costs a fraction and can be used hundreds of times.
The whole point of having sex is if you love the person, if its just a whore that you're using for a hole to stick your dick in then why not just buy a hole to stick your dick in?

Save your money and invest in sexbots. They're coming very soon. Perhaps you could even help bring them about. They're totally possible with today's tech, but the people with the means are too retarded to do the best they could.

>>>/robowaifu/

Is it bad that i see this song as a road map to strive to? All i want is a companion bot no matter what it takes. All i have is time now, the wealth i built up and time to invest and push this songs dream all for a Waifu.

Waifubots are the only solution to the 3DPD problem. 3DPD are disgusting and will send you to jail for walking past them on the street if you're not Chad Thundercock. Meanwhile, they've all turned into landwhales that seem to go out of their way to be as repulsive as possible. Robots can do better, and thus remove orbiters from the pool and encourage 3DPD to actually try to improve themselves, or at least encourage them to consider treating men like anything other than hated beasts of burden.

Do yourself a favor and build yoself an exit bag

You'll be happier when you're dead :/

I know i wont have this dream in my lifetime but i can set it up for the future men like myself to have it. That's all on focused on in my life now. Every day i wake up in the hope of pushing this agenda so that some one like myself wont have to go through what i went through. I don't give a damn about the people who are against this. Our ideas will only effect them if they try to stop it. Many men in this world will be alone, mostly in third world shitholes. So, considering that many; many men die without a companion, once the companions can be made for them what society or idea do you think they will support? It's just a matter of time before our collective idea comes to fruition. No matter how much they push back our hell will end and their hell will begin. All they have to do is just ignore us and let us live as we wish since we are already outcasts to them. Nothing they say effects us now, it's mute. My advice to you is build wealth to help push whats needed to end our hell.

I think you can very much have it in your lifetime. As my badly made infographic above argues, passable waifubots are possible with today's technology, and there's no reason they need cost more than a high end toy or video game console. There are still hurdles, but we can skirt around them with creative artistry at the moment, and have robots far better and far cheaper than the horrible shit actual companies are putting on the market these days. That will spread awareness and demand, not to mention provide funding, and better and better technology for better and better waifubots will then become possible.

I thought so too but it is actually quite easy. Google is your friend.

5 years ago I was a virgin and Backpage was all the rage at that time. It was my birthday so I had birthday money. Around $350 in total. I had planned to spend $200 on a hooker, lose my virginity, go watch a movie, treat myself to a nice dinner, and still have some left over for a video game. That was my plan.

So I asked 4chan /soc/ I believe and they gave me a few tips/steps. NEVER talk sex on the phone. NEVER have them go to your place. Potential threat if they don't like you can rob you later. NEVER meet in alleyways or secluded places. ALWAYS Google their information to see if other posters are using their number or same phrases in their "ad."

So I go to Backpage. Find this incredibly sexy blonde petite girl. We make a plan to meet around 11AM. I go to her hotel. She stalls. I can hear someone though it sounded like a few people fucking her in the background while she tells me to wait she got caught up in something. So I wait. I wait. I wait……
12pm hits. Waited a fucking hour in the hallway. I call her. She texts me she is busy but almost finished if I can wait a bit longer. Text her I'm sorry but I can't wait any longer. Go back to Backpage and get me a blonde BBW for half the price. Call this girl up and she answers automatically and gives me her address right away. No games. So I go to her motel and I open the door and it is a plump brunette with big tits. Not the same girl in the ad so I say, "Uhhh….Monica?" she says Yea and tells me I can leave my donation on the drawer. So I put my donation on the drawer and she comes over and counts it and then immediately wiggles out of her bottoms and strips her top off and is completely naked. Completely hairless. Nice and tan. I think to myself, "Oh fuck! I'm going to have fun with this bitch."

Long story short I paid her the whole $350 because I couldn't get hard and for the first hour we didn't even talk I was so embarrassed I didn't even look at her. She actually kind of goaded me into fingering her and at that point is when I semi got into it but still couldn't get hard. Still a virgin sad to say.I'm 31.

So if I can do it and order a prostitute I'm sure you could too faggot OP. It took me 3 tries but I finally did get me a girl willing to fuck my fat ugly ass. She even was horny and wanted to give me a blowjay and wanted me to stick it in her ass. I didn't because she was a whore and all.
Although I didn't like she laughed at my fetishes, made fun of my body before I left and didn't help me put a condom on when I requested she assist me

That money could have been spent on something that would last longer. Tell me, i have multiple houses and properties. How can i let a bitch stay in one of them and pay for power/water but no rent because rent is sex. I cant seem to find anyone willing.

What were your fetishes?

Jesus christ, that sounds horrible. Have you no dignity?

I'm so sorry that life has treated you this way. I don't mean the fact that you're a wizard, though of course that too. But it's extra sad because you have such low self esteem. It enrages me that feminists try to act like prostitutes are victims. Two people have sex. One gains money, one loses money, and the one that gains is somehow the victim? I feel so sad for the poor people with such low self esteem that they will actually pay for something that should be mutually beneficial. I'd rather be a wizard than do that. By paying for a hooker, you're admitting that you're worth less than her. So much less that you have to pay her to do something that should be as good for her as for you. Hell, it should be better for her because she's fucking gross because she's a hooker. You deserve better than that, user. You're worth more than that.

this is not even the worst that could have happened, you could have been set up and robbed, killed, or so many other horrible things. in the end you lost a bunch of money for nothing. it's better to just stay clean and legal by staying at home and fapping once a week to keep your brain from getting too foggy.

not MGTOW or anything even though they are kind of alright (besides the globalist splinter group of mgtow designed to convince the white race to stop having babies) and I'm not against meeting a good person and being together (if you can even find anyone you could ever trust)

but anyways, I don't even know why I came to this thread, I'm just that bored.

prostitution is disgusting but you can take what you learn from the OPSEC tips that other people talk about and apply that to many other parts of life, like how to be safer in situations around any strangers in general.

basically
and shit like that.

it's also good breakup advice for women

I dunno. stay clean anons alright. just stay home, never worth it for this shit.

I wanted her to call me Daddy and I wanted to suck on her toes or at least get a footjob. She legit looked at me in disgust and said, "Ewww no!" I also wanted to try a certain position because small penis but she wouldn't move unless it was doggy or on her back

We both know that isn't true. I'm on Holla Forums. I failed in life. But thanks for trying to cheer me up. tbh it kinda did

That would be the low-t speaking.

Women will just beat you, claim you beat/raped them, and you'll go to jail. You should never have any private interactions with women in our modern witchhunt society.

Those are the most normal fetishes I've ever heard. She's just a cunt. And of course what could you expect from a literal cunt. She's even admitted that her cunt is her only value, and made it her job.

No man, I'm serious. You're better off a wizard than paying a hooker. You think they're any better than you? The only reason they're any better off than you is because they were lucky enough to be born with a vagina. But that's not your fault. You deserve better, and you shouldn't serve people like that just because they were born with the right set of genitals. I don't know you, but I'm also 100% sure you're less gross than a fat whore. Maybe you're fat but at least you're not some STD ridden retard cunt.

I just feel horrible for men who give in and pay prostitutes. You should not have to pay for sex, and they do not deserve to be paid for sex. If anything, they should be paying you. But if your only options are paying them or being a wizard, then fuck it, be a wizard. At least you'll have a little more dignity left over.

Obviously nerves. Not to mention he already said he was with a fat hooker. Fucking gross.

shit I can't believe I missed this. thanks for helping me break the brainwashing.

THIS.

congrats you've saved a tonne of money and don't have an STI.

lolokay

I knew it.

You mean parents' house or shit apartment. Nobody here actually owns property.

Dont worry user, ive had le GF and its not as great as you think. Yeah the sex will be good, for a little while at least. Then she will break your heart because 99.99% of women are stupid thots. The .01% of men you hear about finding super cute virgin gf early in their lives and living happily every after is most likely a fairy tale story that never happens and if it does those people need to play the lottery because they are that lucky. My experience with women, ive been in 2 long term relationships, was very negative and stressful. Its not as fun as it sounds. Yeah you get to fuck four times a day sometimes but eventually the magic wears off and even though the sex is great, she'll be either extremely crazy and attached or extremely crazy and a whore who leaves you for no apparent reason other than muh feelings. GL

Is this an attempt at data-mining? Nice try.

Marry a foreigner

find a website in your country/area that has verified prostitutes