So right now in developed countries we are having problems with low birth rates...

So right now in developed countries we are having problems with low birth rates, parents no longer need four children to help them when they are older, why? Because there's this thing called Superannuation which basically allows a couple during their prime years to save money for their retirement, now that they have their retirement secure they no longer need to waste their time bringing up children to care for them when they are older. Unbeknownst to them, the aged care nurses who tend to them in their twilight years is Human too, so he/she requires a couple to procreate in the first place to even exist, so now you have a shortage of manpower and money too as retirement becomes an encompassing economic issue which we are starting to see as people also have to work to keep the elderly cared for, now as more people retire that amounts to less people in the work force until retirement becomes the sole reason for people to work which is in no way a productive society.

The government has been watching this situation develop, they decide to import working age immigrants to supplement the work force and keep it's numbers up, but as you probably know from what we've been seeing half of those migrants are welfare dependent and it is causing social unrest in those countries, it's obvious that immigration is a double-edged sword, so how do we solve this?

The answer is replace the superannuation fund with children to care for them when they get older, forcing couples to raise a family, despite the fact that couples won't be able to pursue their own career ambitions, what you will find is that when they will turn to less skilled jobs in industry instead of academic/corporate, now an entire demographic doesn't earn as much bread as they would of in a six figure job, so what you will find is that the cost of living will decrease when sectors such as housing are forced to lower prices of housing to tap into the general population. This will happen across the entire market, electronics, cars, general consumer items will be forced to reduce in price to remain competitive, now i can hear people saying that a fridge maker for example cannot stuff as much features as he used to into a fridge because he doesn't earn as much, but with more people in industry and as a result more resources behind them they can continue on their path, also what use is a cutting edge fridge when only a few can get one?

cont

So now that couples are forced to have children the workforce is revitalized and can continue to be productive, nearly all of our problems right now can be attributed to an aging work force, it will only get worse now that baby boomers are starting to settle down so please critique me and spread it if it sounds good. I posted this on half chan

We should just execute semites on the streets.

/thread

Baby boomers.

IMO the issue isn't retirement, the main issue is a lack of production jobs. The only way we can fix the west is by bringing back companies to make shit here.

And the only way that will ever happen is if the western menial laborer's drops their massive entitlement complex but if that hasn't happened yet odds are it never will.

There's only a population problem if you rely on debt.

More people = more debt = the ability to kick the can down the road

which is being caused by a shrinking of the work force because there is no one to replace a worker when he retires

so questioning the burden of caring for a bloated retirement sector is complaining?

No its not the jobs are just outsourced to people who don't need $15 a hour and benefits to do mindless labor. Its not like the jobs just vanished they were replaced by shitskins wiling to work for a better deal our just automated. Saying we need more people for the job market is a complete load of shit when 1/3 of the American population over age 18 doesn't even work, just a lie to make people accept immigrant

OP is an imbecile

B.S. the entitlement was in the unions, and the red tape from the gov't. It's hard to blame the corp's for leaving, especially when the tariffs were dropped.

LOL, the older guys at work can barely get to retirement, there are many young people who work for cheap in the west driving wages down.

aka, refugees with a monthly income of gib-me-dats on top of their wages.

More like the Mexican's and Chinese, there isn't even anywhere for the rapfugees to work once they get to the west besides walmart.

Women were tricked into thinking that working 40 hours a week was empowering and made them equals, when in reality gender roles are complimentary to each other. If women go back to becoming homemakers, fertility rates and a lot of other things will get better

Good point. The entire system has been spiralling out of balance since the bra burning of the sixties.

There is no problem with low birth-rates that is jewish disinfo.

We have a jewish problem and a shitskin problem.

Gas the kikes race war now

Some local stories I've heard are people getting laid off then replaced by shitskins, just word of mouth I'm not in the city. (I'm Canadian, it was a painters union in Toronto that my buddy's cousin worked at)

Hi Dan.

Dan killed himself months ago.

Oh, Welcome to the bearenstain universe then, undead Dan.

Maybe Daniel just changed ips and quieted up a bit.
;^)

I imagine if he's still here he has become the ubershill, master of all shills.

Please try not to be retarded with your next post, OP. You have no business posting here if you can't smell MSM propaganda.

1) It's the YOUNG whites who are not making babies. Why? Because they're (rightfully) unsure about the future. Back in the day, a skilled worker could reliably provide for himself and his family with minimal hiccups - nowadays it's an endless, precarious treadmill of re-skilling and existential insecurity. Nig-nogs and sand coons don't have that problem because they can't predict the next Tuesday.

So no - it's not the geezers - it's the lizards on top who run this animal farm.

2) "We" don't need growth. There's nothing wrong with having flat or even declining population on this planet. If someone wants to replace you with a bunch of shitskins mark him as a traitor and ship the shitskins back to their own sand kingdom.

this sounds like it will work itself out but we all know it won't
the only people who are having kids are the only people who don't take jobs

Whatever happened to just creating tax incentives for normal people and not shitskins to breed?

Typical globalist kike thinking - better import the 3rd world breeders muh GDP

If there isn't enough manpower to take care of the boomers, then wages rise for us by a lot, we finally get some of those boomerbux back. The poor boomers can die. I mean how badly do you have to fuck up in life to be a poor boomer with no kids. Just let that sink in.

Those people deserve to die

The solution is simple, confiscate the savings of childless retirees and give them to young white families. Let these childless social parasites starve to death.

I'd like you to explain why you are not retarded, really projecting on your behalf here