The alt-right is being co opted by self promoters...

The alt-right is being co opted by self promoters. They're jumping onto it like parasites to make some shekels and redefining it into mainline conservatism so their brand has more appeal to make more shekels. They're actively attacking the real alt-right.(>alt right)

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Good; bunch of faggots, all of them.
They were warned about banning under an identity that anyone could become apart of.
Its maskfags all over again.

lol

Here's an upboat, now fuck off :^)

Milo's been banished by any and all who matter.
Shut the fuck up.
Jews, all of you.
We tried to say the alt-right doesn't exist.
Might as well claim it since it can't and won't be ignored.
It's better than more pointless D&C like the people who bitch about TRS.

fuck off alt-kike

What?
TRS radio you stupid fuck.
I'm talking about the podcasts.
Fuck the forums.

IT'S BETTER TO CLAIM AND CO-OPT THAN D&C AND "DESTROY" PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY ON OUR SIDE
WHY DON'T YOU THINK FOR ONCE YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH?

Keep being cancer.
I understood the mistake of PR after the first time. Most anons here learned about the mistake of PR after the second time (GooberGoyim).

I get it you're too cool for school and jumped ship now that it's popular but we started the alt-right. It's ours and a creation of Holla Forums

The only people on our side is the people that want to gas the jews and remove non whites. Everybody is is either in the way or an enemy.

fuck off with your CP faggot

fuck off, yid, and take your bullshit labels with you

Those are the people I'm talking about.
Milo has been banished too.
The alt-right is clean for the taking now and it's gonna happen whether the naysayers in this thread want it to or not because it's already happening.
We tried the route of "it doesn't exist, use these other people as a shield" and it didn't work.
We HAVE to claim it now.

Jumped ship?
I never had anything to do with your repeatedly shitty idea to give a name and a face to an anonymous online movement.
The altistic right is a leddit movement for people who want to virtue signal and jerk each-other off.

I agree fellow skinhead neo-nazi alt-rightist.

I remember the days of Holla Forums when we Holla Forumssters created the alt-right movement. Don't let the shillerators get to you my fellow moderate conservative alt-righter.

examples?

fuuuuuuuuck

Alt right has been entirely created by self promoters, and lefties who want to target their rage at something.

If you "identify" as alt right, you're a stooge.

There is only right. It means correct.

but Holla Forums is not an alt-right operation.
Holla Forums is Holla Forums.
not all Holla Forums is alt-right
but all alt-righters should be Holla Forumsacks or Holla Forumsack spirited.
And they are.
Listen to the shows on TRS radio.

is that real?!

Its literally just (((you))) pushing this.

I don't remember anyone here speaking about the alt-right as anything but a few e-celebs and their followers circle jerking. Then the media claimed that we are the alt-right, and now we have faggots like you here.

Threads whining about the "alt-right" are the cancer killing Holla Forums

Fuck off.

wew

I see you overestimate pol. Here we simply keep shitposting, without doing anything of merit.

TDS is half pozzed, punches to the right and finds their forum base's extremism problematic if not downright stupid. It's jsut more self serving e-celeb cancer. Kill yourself.

The only politics you should be participating in or consuming external to Holla Forums are local movements and online&offline propaganda. Let the "alt right" spread our memes and take the heat off us, but don't be poisoned by selfdefeating controlled op. If they actually had any interest in truth and justice, they'd follow no enemies to the right as a rule. Instead they throw the "1488ers" under the bus and play PR whenever they can.

THE ALT RIGHT WAS CREATED UNDER CONTROL ALREADY. REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

stupid fuck

No Labels,
thanks now go back to where you came from.

SAGE AND REPORT

You kill yourself you butthurt little bitch.

There's no such thing as the alt-right, there's only the true right and the rest are cuckservatives. We are the true right.

I'm also only talking about the retards who want to "attack and destroy" the alt-right you dumb bastard. Don't you ever fucking reply to me again you stupid shit.

We should keep being such an obscure and formless thing that pic related is their best attempt at even grasping what we are.

Do you see anyone out there talking about the "true right"
no, you don't.

Kek, where the fuck are you from newfags? Dont blame me you're useful idiots getting pozzed by control op just so you can feel like you "belong" to something, but stop shilling that cancer here, faggot.

yeah okay retard, first time I saw the alt-right mentioned was when I was taking the piss out of the tranny lovers in brit/pol/
If that's what you mean by Holla Forums, well that just fucking sad lad.

post GE brit/pol/
- tranny lovers
- trannies
- gays
- civic nationalism
- "Britain doesn't belong to white people", I shit you not they said that unironically

alt-right
- tranny lovers
- trannies
- gays

See the connection?
I bet the faggots just 'want what we want' so when we do takeover the world they can pull out the:
"I helped you guys I and I'm secretly gay, surely you'll let me and my tranny bf be together in peace as a reward"
Then expect us to go, "Sure thing ally, you deserve it!"

No.
It will never happen.
You will all hang on DotR.

KYS

End yourself.

Why couldn't it be?

great job capturing what OP is doing with a single pic. is that you, Nick ?

Yes, looks like the cyclopia birth defect. They're almost always stillborn.

If you don't want to be associated with the alt-right then don't but there's people railing on about the only thing that matters is culture and liberal values. These people are calling themselves alt-right and attacking people that don't give a shit about some vague western civilisation and propositional nation.

Why can't you attack those people?

FUCK.THE.ALT.RIGHT.AND.KYS.

Congratulations!
That's exactly what anons have been saying would happen!
Now you know why we don't want anything to do with it!

Where do you 1488ers get this crazy idea that the fascists on the Alt-Right are secretly libertarians and AnCaps?

Look at me. We're the GOP now. An "alternative" would be a Jeb Bush fan. Get used to neocons being abnormal fringe.

There's no such thing as a subgroup of the right called 1488"ers" The concept of securing a future for your children and being proud of your heritage has been explicitly stated by the official republican nominee for president. By definition It's called being "a republican."