2redpilled48pol

EVEN YOUR OWN BLOOD WILL BELIEVE A WHITE WHORE OVER YOU

1) get a redpilled MALE lawyer… (((white female))) lawyers are not smart enough to do their job (sue for false allegations)
2) when a (((white woman))) accuses you of cheating, she is cheating
3) (((white women))) usually cuts off male relatives from seeing the kids after she takes them away… EVEN if they sides with her
4) (((white women))) will empty your bank account and max out your credit card before she leaves you
5) (((white women))) get everything
6) the PRO-(((white women))) legal system will tell you "you can fight your alimony and child support latter)… that's a LIE
7) (((white women))) prosecutors might call you to talk shit, you can use this in your favor
8) against (((white women))), make sure you are fired otherwise if you resign they'll charge you for trying to dodge your responsibilities as a cuck
9) during a divorce, (((white women))) will make something up
10) (((white women))) don't want you to see your kids from prison or from another country

IF YOU OWN MONEY TO ((((WHITE WOMEN))), YOUR PASSPORT WILL NOT BE RENEWED! GTFO OF THE COUNTRY AND GET SECOND CITIZENSHIP, I RECOMMEND GOING TO EL SALVADOR BECAUSE IT'S SOCIALLY LESS POZZED AND PRETTY CHEAP TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIFE

Vid is already in my sub box

jesus

I bet your mother is the only white woman you know in your life.

your period is showing

Pretty sure you mean "owe", but it is really hard to tell with all the other illiteracy going on in your post, OP. Linguistic illiteracy, social illiteracy, legal illiteracy…you are a walking piece of stupid.

On the plus side, El Salvador seems willing to take you off our hands. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You have to go back.

Daily reminder that women know more about eugenics than men.

(((Patriarchy))) gives every man a wife, in other words: dysgenics.

(((Sexual liberation))) gives women the choice to have Chad's child and John's income: Eugenics.

lol are you angry some slag dumped you.

Glad i can witness your scream before your death.

Isn't it funny how the chads are the ones more redpilled on female nature than the beta "intellectuals"? So much for the "all mgtows are virgins" drivel. :(

So you figured it out? MGTOW's are the chads not willing to pay child support. But one meme is wrong on this part, it's that "beta providers" pick up chads tab. Thats not true, in fact its chads accepting the women running their lives that become cucks. Remember in order to get a women in the first place you have to act like a chad. Betas never act like chads therefor they will never get the women. No, Betas just amass wealth then drive the world in the direction that best benefits them and likeminded betas. They do not get the women so stop acting like they are anything like chads who need women.

the period is strong in this one

it's funny how you didn't even bother to debate (tool of the patriarchy, I know) any of the points on the OP

You say that like these retarded generalizations are even worth debating.
I don't bother to debate with stupid feminists who think all men are pigs just like I don't bother to debate with stupid mgtows who think all women are whores.
You're both 2 sides of the same retarded coin.

Coming from some one who wants to be a centrists, this is really rich. People like you are devoid of logic and critical thinking. Basic logic dictates for every action there must be a greater or equal reaction. Your mute actions do not help anything but make things stagnant. So, the fact is people like you have no actions, do do not change shit only complain. I may bitch on these forums but i do in fact complete actions In life unlike you. People like minded as myself are pushing for a break from the norm you seem to love so much. It wont last, and when it breaks you will be the one who cries like a child over the end of your degenerate ways that have come to an end.

No.

that's what (((he))) implied.

low attempt at posting… come on user, give me hope you have better, some light at the end of the tunnel.