Why are little girls so sexy?

Why are little girls so sexy?

t. hex

they're putting more hormones in milk, hence little girls are going through puberty at much earlier ages now then they used too, that's why we're seeing a rise in pedophilia

Who is "they"?
What proof do you have that milk has more hormones?
what proof do you have that their is a rise in pedophilia? How can you even prove that ? Whata your basis?

whose is a rise in pedophillia?

Back to your paranoid delusional board poltard

you didn't answer my question

cause you have a mental illness

what caused you have a mental illness?
you're not making sense

are you going to provide any evidence for your claims?

*you're claims
retard

so no? ok

how so no?

pedos wouldnt exist if little girls werent sexy tbh

why is drug mans head so big???

drug mans head is big because drug man has cancer

you have yet to answer my questions about your claims that milk is causing girls to mature faster and pedophilia being on the rise?

*you're
man your're really bad at this lmao

or maybe its nigger music they listen to telling them to twerk and have sex

Incorrect Usage

You tell me.

why do they listen to it in the first place? they are already programmed to be sexual because humans are sexual beings. the nigger music is just activitating that repressed sexuality that is already there inside them. its like claiming that video games cause violence. no that violence is already there inside you. first you need to ask why violent video games are made in the first place and second why people are entertained by them.

trolling is a art

There is no pedo problem.

The problem is with all these dam SEXY KIDS!

They aren't, your brain is just broken. Basically you're on the same level as niggers, women and soyboys.

should being attracted to lil girls be illegal?
what should the punishment be? a fine? hard labour?

soyboys are cucked

It is absurd to punish someone for something she can't change anything about.

Non-pedophiles are actually the deviants. Every man is normally, naturally, a pedophile. Marrying a 9 year old waifu is how it's supposed to be done, anything else is a perversion of the natural order.

Should little girls being attracted to older men be punished?

mob justice on first offence