He's like, really smart

He's like, really smart

Other urls found in this thread:

theuspoliticalnews.com/news-300-days-150-accomplishments-president-donald-j-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He sure is

He's a morbidly obese cokehead with dementia who will hopefully spend the rest of his life in the psych ward of a federal prison

No he is a mental stable genious buddy.

Maybe diet coke head.

He's a Super Duper Genius. The Superest Duperest. Just ask him. Anybody who says otherwise is FAKE NOOZ

Billionaire ✅
Leader of the free world ✅
Supermodel wifey ✅
Shareblue shills eternally BTFO ✅

Are liberals literally calling themselves dumber than Trump?

Who said anything about Clinton? What makes you think someone is a liberal just because they don't swallow everything Trump spews at them?

Why are you so defensive? If you're not a whiny liberal you sure sound like one

Trump BASED AS FUCK

long live Israel

lmao get fucked Mohammad I hope Israel takes Mecca next and turns that ugly cube thing into a parking lot

You faggots are in denial. Trump literally deepthroats Rabbi cock. Fuck off kike lover.

Its not mental gymnastics, I'm straight up saying its a good thing Trump supports Israel and I wish only for the death of all Muslim pigs stay mad goatfuckers

You need to be gassed.

I can't figure out which side is more retarded anymore. It's like they're having a competition.

He is dead. The reptoids already made multiple clones of him. The real trump died

I hate Jews, but I hate Muslims even more. Enjoy hell Mohammad

fucking shill, go back to your shill wasteland on Holla Forums

Holla Forums is even more retarded because they're stuck so fucking far up their hugbox ass that they can't reconcile with the fact Trump works with Jews and need to perform mental gymnastics (muh chess!) around it. Trump leading the crusade to kill all Muslims and keep them out of America only makes my dick harder

Nigger lover.

faggot, if you actually took a look at Holla Forums's posters and not just the fucking OP, you'd notice that everyone and their mother on that board questions everything he does with collusion with the jews. Most on Holla Forums consider him a useful idiot at this point because of that.

WTF, I should have waited for literal Hitler.

So Holla Forums really is a board of Muslim sympathizers? So Holla Forums was right about their BO being some Muslim turkroach then?

how in the fuck do you extrapolate that from me saying that Holla Forums doesn't trust Donald Trump

Holla Forums was always right

sure wish freech was still up lmao

Because there is nothing not to trust Trump about, he is doing a fine job aiding in the purge of Islam and Holla Forums cannot reconcile with this fact because he must work with Jews to get this donw

It's a new lefty tactic. If you say anything that might be interpreted as being anti-Israel, they will say you love muslims. It's just another made up false dichotomy.

freech was compromised by Holla Forums. It was shit.

leftists are anti-Israel as fuck though. Only a fool would be anti-Israel, its the one political entity keeping the Levant from ending up like the rest of the shithole that is the Middle East

He is a stable genius. This really should become a meme, if not already.

No they aren't, just the classical liberals are. The mainstream progressive left is obsessed with Israel and kikes in general. Most of the main figures on the progressive left are literally kikes.

again, I said
in my post. Not god emperor or savior of the world. I still trust him to run this country better than Hillary, for example, but I don't know his whole relationship with the jews, because he's done both good and bad things for them.

sounds about right

I appreciate that, but I still think we should be just friends.

What do you think she was eating? Sacrificed baby meat?

How ==DARE== you say anything against Hillary, you shill!

proly foreskins, let's be real

Baby liver marinated in jewish cum and topped with sun dried foreskin.

Spirit cooked to Medium rare.

no, the Holla Forums BO is an aryan man with an IQ of 190 and a millionaire chad IRL, that is why he spends 16 hours moderating a 1000 people board every day

well, god votes for simple folk then. thnx for clearing that up.

Meh, we all know Trump needs to back Israel for political purposes so trying to say he's got a Jew hand up his ass is baseless and frankly pointless, everyone that isn't a shareblue shill, mudshit, nigger, or wanna be nazi knows this.

Must be stupid.
theuspoliticalnews.com/news-300-days-150-accomplishments-president-donald-j-trump/

Trump has the IQ of a child and the business sense of a Azakenazi jew.

or Holla Forums themselves incidentally

that leaves whom exactly?

there's a correlation between a high IQ and being a good businessman.

IQ and knowledge are two different things, nigger. That's why there are little kids that have ridiculously high IQs but literally know nothing about the world.

so?

Like Trump, who has been confirmed to quote-on-quote "never read anything" or listen to his aides.

but you said "IQ of a child". That's a stupid comment.

you must have been one of those retards in high school who asked for extra reading or some shit

Because he literally doesn't give a fuck, that's not being stupid, thats almost smarter than what any other person would do, everyone else would try their damnedest to fake their way through this shit by doing everything "by the book" trump literally doesn't care because he has nothing to hide

“It’s worse than you can imagine … Trump won’t read anything—not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”

you could go throughout your entire life without reading anything and still have a 180+ IQ

trump has made money. we don't know how much because he won't publish his tax returns. this doesn't mean he is any more intelligent than some random football quarterback, nor that he is any richer.

That's an awful analogy.

I feel bad for him, he has to waste his time working with lesser IQ individuals

Trump forgot he ran for President in 1999

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Trump spent the Vietnam war in New York city hanging out with cheap whores at clubs.

He's so remote from the life of the great majority of Americans that it's ridiculous.

weve all said retarded shit on the internet user, Trump needs to just learn to stop running his fucking proverbial mouth on social media

based

Since when has that been a requirement to be president?

Trump attacked the parents of a decorated Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq while he dodged the military service himself. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

How would you go about representing a community if you knew next to nothing about their everyday experiences, pains and struggles, because you spent your entire youth and young adulthood living a vapid champagne and whores life and everything early on was handed down to you by your father, like the money you used to become yourself successful?

The only way you would go about this is by reading about the lives of the people you've been catapulted to direct in the capacity of president.

And, it's been 100% confirmed he does not even do this.

No such thing, you can't be a Muslim and an American at the same time, they're both mutually exclusive

He did the same for one of the most decorated soldier in modern history and that person was as white and American as anyone can be.

He's a vapid gigolo, who avoided the draft and spends time on twitter like a 16 year old school girl instead of reading, as he should, the things he's given.

He probably did something to deserve it tbh

Since when is a president supposed to represent a community? That's the job of the congressmen. That's why they meet in the House of Representatives. Learn civics, neophyte.

No point in a discussion with a autismo like youself. Go suck trumps cock some more faggot.

itt: what went wrong on 8ch.net

Because your argument by assertion was met with my argument by assertion? lmao get fucked kiddo Trump did nothing wrong

Did he say something bad about General Patton, or are you implying that John McCain is American?

You're saying the president of the USA does not represent the American people?

That's kind of exactly what he's saying. And he's right, the executive officer of the military does not inherently represent domestic matters

the president is the president of all americans. how can you be so dishonest? the president is sulbatern to the public, not vice versa. or shall we just tear up the constitution and pander to trump's narcissism? the choice is yours. pass the popcorn

REEEEEE!
Tronald Shucks will pay for this!

Your professor taught you the word subaltern and it's adorable, so is how you reference the Constitution like how a commie references the Bible to promote sharing.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Your rain of terrror is nearly over Arnold Bucks!

wtf are you talking about?

DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY RONALD STUMP I'M WARNING YOU!

LMAO

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FUCK OFF HAROLD TRUCK I KNOW THE RUSSIANS ARE IN ON IT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's a demented 5yo manchild, who calls a book about himself "lies" while trying to get it banned, because it discloses classified information.

RRREEEEE!
Gerald Pump mist pay for what he did!

RONALD CUMP MUST PAY!

Honestly, Holla Forums makes me fall in love with Islam.

TWO HANDS
TWO SIPS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS

Two genders…

He very likely has a higher IQ than most people here. Same thing with Bush jr. Often times the people who harp about how dumb X is because they don't like X are usually pretty moronic themselves yet have huge egos.

Worse is, he's well on his way to get Oprah Winfrey elected as the new president of the US. And he doesn't even realize it.

I feel sorry for you Americans, both on the left and right. You deserve better than this.

HE LOOKS LIKE BEN10 GRANDSPA.

What federal crime are you accusing him of?