Pepe vs. CNN

VIDEO

wtf have we done. we control the narrative now. what a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/cnn.com
similarweb.com/website/8ch.net
youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs&feature=youtu.be&t=265
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fly_(1986_film)
fordham.edu/info/20855/faculty/5027/orlando_rodriguez
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1883674
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/church-offers-alcoholics-anonymous-inspired-recovery-program-for-racists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(checked)
Flood them with pee pee poo poo.

We have to get the message across that Pepe's more than just a symbol, he is a Major Deity with powers beyond human reckoning.

We have brought forth the era of shadilay

How fast they make white people things illegal.
I'm buying stock in rope

Luggenpresse getting desperate and incoherent.

r/ing that web, of HW saying "it's only bad when Holla Forums does it."

cant wait till cnn offices here in murica get Mcveighed

Show this to Clinton voters

Did you ever get the feeling you must've hit your head somewhere, and you're in a coma right now and just don't know it, that's why reality is warping itself like this?

They're talking about Pepe the Frog on CNN.

ON FUCKING CNN

The dumb little internet meme we shitposted about, back when everyone was blissfully unaware this place even existed is now being debated on CNN. What the even actual fuck is going on?

Retroactively change the world so that the 80s never ended.
Duh.

It's like saying that if you draw donald duck in a nazi uniform, all instances of donald are now racist.

That's how thoughtcrime works.

it's not supposed to be this easy

The national headline for the day read, "Swastika found painted on garbage can in Muncie Indiana."

Dude.

Wanna do one better?

Ya know how there has been a new article about killer clown sightings every single day for the past like 3 weeks? well I refuse to believe that is organic. Maybe if it was sporatic sightings but not every single day a new msm article about it.

So the kikes are doing something with it, either trying to distract everyone back to the circus or some other reason i havent yet deciphered.

So what do we do about it?

Pepe Sightings.

All it would take is someone with a pepe costume to take pictures of it somewhere in town or in the woods or something. Post the picture on twitter "omg what the hell this frog was silent when ever we looked at it but if we turned around it yelled something about a neetuprising this so wierd!"

yea.. I did hit my head 8 years ago… everything was normal before then and its been a wacky ride since……

My God how retarded.

Poor meme

You mean ATF'd?

This guy clearly has no idea what he's talking about

Hey! It's Nigger Faggot!

If this ever describes someone brought in to speak on CNN, this reality is over.

I probably had more preparation for this HIT than he did for the debate.

4:28. Not even trying to hide it, literally considers it a hit piece.

Wasn't it the Grinch wearing a mask?

pepe is just an avatar for kek

These people are so fucking retarded.

What kind of crazy universe do I live in?
Well, the only thing to do is go in stronger.
We either start posting pepe irl on shirts or wherever, or we normalize the swastika.
Why not both, hell.

Any other parts of the kike-left's playbook I missed? This is all fairly standard getting ahead of racism play, works on cuckservatives every damn time. I don't think they fully understand that we aren't the tea party, getting forced into a corner by petty virtue judgments from the most corrupt faggots out there.

It must be some sort of joke to parade these morons in front of the world.

Delete your hate frogs.

We need to get the splc to nazify actual frogs. Wear normal frog t-shirts.

This is one of their last attempts of regaining control and trying to counter the growing redpill. They repeatedly hammer on this hoping it'd stick, when all it's doing is further damage their credibility and even making them sound like raving lunatics. (((they))) must be panicking admitting that a ragtag team of autists on a rice pudding imageboard shitposting smug anime girls and "nazi green frogs" poses the greatest threat to their political power out of anything else in the entire world.

We just keep winning while they shriek and kvetch in horror.
PRAISE KEK
YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY
HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

I remember her. We sent her a care package of ebin maymays to study.

I fucking lost it, they are so far beyond parody

No they are controlling it thus the segment

Notice how they never show pepe they just show trump with green skin?

They're really, really, really grasping for straws.
I can't believe I'm going to have to explain to my dad about an internet meme.

lol!

Imagine the fucking documentation behind the segment. This was a top down initiative pushed by someone really high up and it went through the entire organisation.

DOES THIS OFFEND YOU?!

The ballad of Kek

Beware of NAZI FROGS people!

Rope is now illegal.

Not sure how I feel about this.

Fam, I'm starting to see nazi frogs irl. Have I lost my mind?

yeah? And they've been constantly comparing Trump to hitler and his supporters to nazis and look how well that turned out.
they panicked and shut the video down, just so you know

(Checked)

low quality 9:20mn 320p webm

You
wouldn't

TOP KEK

So I think the next step could be some of us with pepe masks going out and 'absurdly' preaching the word of Kek and his holy dubs.

so, pepe is retroactively declared a symbol of hate, because people who use it are white supremacists with hateful intentions. However, the ADL wants everyone to know that most people who post pepe like wealthy celebrities do not have these hateful intensions, so therefore posting pepe does not mean you are a hateful racist person, but Trump is still racists.

guys I think they just over-worded the "everything is [x] accept when it isn't" meme, because I have no idea hat the fuck they are even saying anymore.

/r/ing the book of kek

Mask Fags: 2016 edition.

Where were you, when CNN aired a piece on nazi frogs?
not datamining, just give me your location, goy

Can't wait unti we hear something like

Next they'll talk about how Pepe has a following of 'religeous extremists' that fight for the will of Kek and how followers of Kek must be suppresed.

Kek the god of chaos will never be supressed

Here, I'll translate the 1984 dystopian lingo for you. "Pepe the frog when used to spread redpills is racist, evil, and we want you to stop using this meme unless we say it isn't racist, evil, and etc."

a state of confusion

IS IT PEEPEE OR PEP AYYYY?

(√'d)

But on kek you would

Next thing you know they'll say pepe and worshiping "kek" causes "global warming"

Keep in mind. While there are ISIS mudslimes beheading children, drowning people, raping women, and bombing the west, this is what the (((lugenpresse))) is latching onto to blow up into news story after news story about.

I found it particularly interesting how they took the time to say it's ok for celebrities to use it and gave a list of name, excluding Trump.

You realize cnn is small potatoes compared to pol, right? pol has more traffic/viewers.

fuck, didnt mean to put quotes around kek.

pee pee poo poo
we'll change the climate too

I bet one of us could easily get on CNN

they are looking for racists

Pépé, like that huemonkey in soccer

and considering one of the threads about how a CTR shill admitted and did a small Q&A and revealed the more time he spent here, the more he got red pilled and got tired of the shit and left, the more people that keep coming to look and lurk, the more that the lingering redpill keep doing its magic.

because in the dystopian world they live in, you have to be told what is ok and what's not ok, who has privilege to use memes (like pepe and kek), and who doesn't. Heh, meme privilege.

(checked)
Boy, amazing.
What's next, attacking Trump for shoelaces? For the colour of his tie?
"White strips on a tie are white supremacy symbols!"

wat

similarweb.com/website/cnn.com

similarweb.com/website/8ch.net

I will say though Holla Forums has a lot more contributors than CNN does with regards to researching

jesus christ I would have preferred to be born in 1900 than to see the current world we live in.

So Pepe is now finally and completely ours?
We have taken him from normalfags completely?

You are labeling us as a bunch of psychos.

the new theme is to re-label any image trump uses. we already saw this with star-shaped graphics.

Goyim, I….
must ban politically incorrect frogs

improved v. 2.0

We are right wing extremists who worship an ancient egyptian frog god and want to kill everyone who is gay or not-white.

I don't think muh PR really can be worked on given that.

It's a clear sign of just how frightened and scared they are that their world of tyranny is falling apart. They either try to control it, or destroy it. They're trying to divide up who was privilege to use memes (effectively trying to directly control memes and meme magic).

You can't control meme magic (only channel it as it courses through your soul). Soooooo….

Yes lugenpresse, you are a bunch of psychos.

Daily reminder that Don Lemon is a gay nigger-jew.

Wtf fishermen are now racist?
Next thing you're going to tell me, that multiculturalism means the extinction of all cultures and existance of just one?

I swear, this is so fucking stupid. They're just trying to see how much shit they can get away with reporting up until Trump opens up those libel laws.

the world has gone nuts

It's so much more fun now, though.
Wouldn't you agree?

Good, the more they do this the more insane they end up looking to normies.
I can't wait for them to stumble upon Kek and try to explain that a group of underground darknet hackers on steroids is worshiping an ancient Egyptian frog God of subterfuge and shadows and that they believe to have been blessed with the power to bend reality to their will with simple thoughts.

Isn't this exactly what we asked for?

TELL ME JOURNALISTS. DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

Have we started the fire?

The left can't find any actual racists on the right

so they are gas lighting us to be that for them

we need to samurai it though and use it to launch our mainstream movement.

Anyone one here who actually talks about genocide anyone is either a leftist shill making use look bad, or a troll.

If you really want to do that go join the globalists, they are the ones talking about killing off 95% of the population.

well freedom of speech online is going bye-bye thanks to Obama in Oct so that's how they'll burn everything down.

expect full-blown retardation and censorship

Yes fellow alt-righter we totally don't want to

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES RACE WAR NOW KILL YOURSELF SHILL

KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS

oh my….it will never end will it?

>>>/infowars/

Goy don't you know it's the racist neo-nazi globalists trying to persecute the working class and poor persecuted jews. Now buy my fucking filters.

very well put, my fellow racist frog idolator

Hi Hotwheels.

It's funny, just the other day my mother said, "look at yourself user, you're bloated and green like a frog from looking at your damn pc so much".
I gave her the smuggest look i could and she asked me if i was on drugs.

>>>/reddit/

Fam, Fredrick was actually the one who brought me on the Trump train. I didn't pay it much attention before that. I do hope sire Brennan is alive and well. What an absolute boss he is!

NOTICE TO ANY JOURNALISTS

THIS BOARD IS FOUNDED ON THE SLOGAN: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

IF YOU ARE JEWISH YOU MUST SELF DEPORT TO THE OVENS

You're a big media company….

Hillary's really pulling out all the stops in her war against Pepe.

For jew

Already happened.

For y..
actually, CNN, you aren't. You are a stupid propaganda tool. Shoot yourselves and don't let the oven hit you in the ass

The fire rises, brother.

Shadilay

Gas MSM, snakeoil salesmen war now?

SHADILAY

We should learn from Trump, any publicity is good publicity.

The MSM is spreading Kek without even knowing it. They are unwittingly destroying themselves. Kek will become the main god of America by 2022.

They don't understand my frustration tbh.

When have masters ever chosen not to keep their serfs ignorant? The only thing that has changed from the 19th to the 21st century is the definition of terms and the ability to more easily control the masses through indoctrination and disinfo.

I saw pepe at a Pizza place. It's true.

What if we just start wearing sleeveless T-Shirts & shorts to Trump Rallies?

Holy shit

That entire segment was embarrassing

>changing the fashion
What am I going to do with all these pastel collared shirts now?

Remove the sleeves?
why do you not have Hawaiian shirts user?

is that the original pepe?

Shadilay is the original PEPE

It's basically a completely different character at this point.

Putting up my cuck bandana
My "peace flag" protesting pole is now ready.
Wish me luck
I am heading out
To hunt nazi frogs!

SHADILAY

I don't know about it. I'm starting to see right wing frog in real life.

Hold me fam

Is this real life?

The wealthy in America will die.

I noticed that too, they're not even denying it anymore. You can see in his face that he realized what he said after he said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs&feature=youtu.be&t=265

DON'T BOTHER FIGHTING SHILL, JUST FILTER THEM

Why is Matt Lewis' eyes so far apart? Is this fetal alcohol syndrome? Is he a reptilian?

My money is on that he is a fly. Do you know that frogs are natural predators of flies? That is racist. I bet you haven't even watched
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fly_(1986_film)

The world would be a better place if we removed the parasites that are kikes and niggers.

Could be FAS to some degree.

PSA
ban nazi frogs
clearly evident, nazi frogs are emerging everywhere and this is a threat to the human race.

Not globalists, Soros and Hillary trying to destroy the planet and leading you to war.

The real threat are nazi frogs!

Make sure to report each nazi frog to your local Soros funded NGO!

(checked)

GEE, WONDER HOW THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

I don't know if I will ever look at a frog the same again….. Wtf, CNN you made me racist to frogs?

It's obviously viral advertising for the upcoming remake of IT.

Remember when Pepe was extremely popular with the normies? Time to go on tumblr and search up their pepe memes (reposted months or even years after they were posted on a chan of course) and send some reports to authorities.

can somebody make a cool edit of that ?

I hate frogposters but this deserve a bump, btw, some tumbler tards have frog tattoos, we can say that they are crypto nazis or something like that.

Call Holla Forums help for this.

INB4 Pedobear ends up being a pro LGBT symbol

frogposting nazi space alien frog cult emerges, save your children!

Jamal and Ahmed will watch them. Go chase those right wing frogs. In case Jamal or Ahmed have a sexual emergency….

Well at least you were chasing racist frogs

ABout to pedobear makes a come back

Jewish inbreeding?

Those are some rare frogs, user.

This day is historic.
Mainstream media has just started to brainwash people about dangers of "racist" frogs.
I urge everyone to take a breath, look at this and cherish the moment. This is the day MSM died.

Thanks fam. I try to raise awareness everyday

No you're not…

thank you.
we must never lose sight of this.
so many problems need to be solved.

it's almost like the media has preference of one group over another.

public opinion. reform it.
they wanted change, so they can have change.

8 years ago people were getting ready to vote a nigger into the position of kinghood.

shit hasnt been normal for over a decade.

anyone remember peacefrog? shit was everywhere

Pepe keeps being amazing.

88Kek?
impressed!

Pepe wins

Also fuck you op for not posting webm now cnn is getting a few hundred bucks off us.

(y)

I will wander these foul streets preaching thy divine digits of Kek!

Some minutes ago there was a thread about pic related. It is gone? Am I retarded? Can't find it.

This is comedy?

interesting how in such an inclusive society, they can spot a swastika being formed by a single line

sage for offtopic, but I got the pictures, was a shit OP hence why it was deleted

If you want it to believable, you need to deliberately misspell it as "neat uprising".
Which would also be true, because we'd be taking out the trash
Also, someone should tell CNN that "praise kek" is code (anagram) for "rape kikes"

Was going to post the professors info when thread got deleted.
fordham.edu/info/20855/faculty/5027/orlando_rodriguez
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1883674

He's a sociology fag.

What are they even trying to do anymore?
Is this real life?

Nice. It was a good thread OP. Mods are Kikes.

Wasn't OP.
Just a concerned bystander.
Looks like someone already found him though.

Kek, very subtle.

"Trumpism." What's that?

"Things I don't like", obviously.

The Esoteric War.

Why has nobody exploited this for the gas chamber meme yet? We can make Donald a Nazi again!

Kek I love side B.

side B = the "other side" aka the berenstain bears universe, which is written on the Shadilay album, you newfags

Had to contribute. Read the capital letters.

WAKE ME UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

idk

It's only privilege if white people have it, goy.

Wait, no pee pee poo poo slide? Amateurs!

Sometimes I really miss the old memes.

Another failure to diagnose public sentiment. Applying everything to him is retarded because people don't like Trump because he's Trump, he isn't bringing too many just based on his personality, he's succeeding because he sees and correctly diagnosed the bubbling and mostly directionless resentment in the west right now and can walk a line while still making him moderately acceptable to kike overlords.

GTFO NOW FAGGOT!

Ya, the (((mods))) shoah'd it. I was looking for it too.

Do you know where you are?

Lol nah.

But the non-existent "alt-right" can continue to exist to be our shield against (((them)))

Now would be a great time to start shitposting the Hillary-as-a-Lizard now.

because frogs look a lot like lizards

WTF the ADL is a private Kike organization

This is truly one of Holla Forums's greatest accomplishments. I just want you all to take a step back and look at what we accomplished.

A rag tag group of shitposters on a half broken Filipino image board have become a dangerous force to be reckoned with in modern political discourse.

A presidential candidate who almost never campaigns had to come out of hiding to personally address us.

Its funny Holla Forums is such a talented nimble navigator that now we have CNN unironically trying to build "pepe the frog" as a serious problem in a modern election. They look like god dame lunatics to normies for talking about it seriously. Thats the kind of shit you only see in comedy sketches but here it is live on display.

They're not doing this because the want to, they;re doing it because they have to. We beat them online and is pissed them off to know end.

Fugg i gotta find my garrison shirt and start wearing it around again

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/church-offers-alcoholics-anonymous-inspired-recovery-program-for-racists.html

archive it you newfag

Can we just start calling ourselves CNNs or Don Lemons then so then Don Lemon has to change his name or else become a white supremacist symbol

On what grounds was that thread deleted?

Never mind. False alarm -

We should use Garfield too. He has plenty of expressions, and looks simple to draw.

Don't they know that Pepe is a religion? This is highly Kekphobic as well as anti-Keketic. They should apologize immediately for attacking and offending a minority.

Leave Holla Forums and never come back

People actually watch this garbage?

I was actually watching the piece for a while but turned it before the round table discussion.
I really can't stand nigger lemon.

PEPE!

LOL, max kek, it is in the PlayStore for Android!

wait, he was supposed to be Hitler!
And a giant overton leap occurs.

they get more triggered by pepe related it seems

Reminded of this.

Random blast from the past.

just…
BAN ASSAULT CARTOON FROGS!

It was the jew all along.

CNN has become the herald of Kek. Bringing darkness forth from the abyss to infect the concious mind with his Chaos, and instill fear into the feeble-minded as they gaze in awe and horror of their coming demise!

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD!!!

God dammit, user! I thought that was the rachposter for a split second.

𓂐𓂣𓃂𓁶𓎓𓃗𓂺𓇓𓆏𓇑

(checked)

it's like it was preordained

epikk for the win mann xD NAZI FROG HAHAHAHAHA A NAZI PEPE XDDDDDD

USELESS CUCK BOARD

ENJOY YOUR

Hahaha this is too funny. They lost their mind.

SHADILAY