The cucking of Texas

What exactly has happened to Texas in the recent years? They were supposed to be a conservative stronghold, but now they only "lean republican". Can any Texanons clarify?

Nice job exposing your sheep think faggot

t.Texan

Massive non-white immigration tends to have that effect. Plus urbanization and cucks moving from California.

This

Flood a place with people who vote only one way and you are shocked its starting to vote that way?

texas is mostly cuckservatives and evangelicals, you want a redpilled southern state? go with tennessee, at least we have rick tyler who wants to make america white again

Of course: if the media says "only leaning republican" it actually means that it's leaning republican quite a lot. I was more on to the question of why it is labeled as such by the media rather than "heavily republican" such as Oklahoma or Arkansas.

Other than the obvious Mestizo influence (pic related). What about the white people of Texas? Have they changed?

Texas is 60% plus non white, what did you expect?

What (in your experience, judged from talking to such people) creates the Cuckservative and Kosher-Kristian phenomenon?

has anybody here contacted Rick Tyler?

I blame the bush family for the cuckservative attitude

Ah, shit sucks. Fuck the Bushes, the whole lot of them. It was very satisfying seeing Jeb(?) getting blown the fuck out.

Have you ever met any former harcore Bush-lovers? What were they like? How have they changed with Jebsclamation getting his sorry ass kicked?

There are more hipsters and cucks due to the low cost of living.

Lotta Commiefornians moved to Texas … same shit happened in Colorado

(checked)
(checked)
Damn, that sucks.

What would be the most likely (read: muh PR) solution to that problem? Any way to stop the cucks from running away from their political-financial failure states and bringing them into fiscally successful conservative areas? I thought bad rumors of the south would suffice to keep them out, but that unfortunately doesn't seem so.

Communists and liberals really need to get a taste of their own fucking medicine, rather than running away from it and spewing their poison to other places. My personal MUHPR idea, in the case Trump won't go full RWDS, would be to allow Bernie to bankrupt the commie-ass areas and let the liberals starve until they realize their failures, or to simply deport them to South America.

Nothing much, it's social engineering to move around useful fools who will in turn shit up previous culture of an area and thus weaken the resistance for the very same powers that socially engineers societies like this.

Ask your brother Yeb!. You know exactly what happened.

We need to ban commiefornian refugees and kick out fucking illegals

I've lived in Texas my whole life. It's only been within the last fifteen years (2000 - present) that Mexicans have flooded the state. I've watched my city go from 100% white to only 30% white. It's like living in a foreign third world country.

All the hard working conservative white folks have noticed the change and they've moved out of state, white flight. The only whites flooding into the state are liberal cucks from Commifornia and Colorado.

Due to mass Mexican immigration, conservative white flight, and liberal cuck immigration, this state has gone to shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Texas went to Shillary this election.

now you know how the native Mexicans felt when Settlers came into Texas.

Texas seriously needs to uncuck itself. If these fat fucks would stop obsessing over pro and college niggerball and mowed their own damn yards taco would have to go home.

Texas was empty at the time and the Mexican government issued land grands to white people like Stephen F. Austin to place American settlers in Texas, because it was fucking empty.

Congratulations, you're a tard that failed history.

Trump should move the wall north a bit.

Texas hasn't always been a Republican stronghold. It's actually historically been Democrat with only recently voting Republican.

So much this.

Those fucking yuppies ruined their state with bullshit policies, so they have to move to another state that still has a decent economy to continue their parasitism.

If only we could convince them that they'd be lynched if they move here.

Commiefornia turned their state into a shithole with libfaggot policy, proceed to leave because of their own retarded voting patterns, then go to Texas only to vote for the very same kind of policies that turned their last state into a shithole to begin with.

Incorrect. He needs to move those people south.

Maybe they should've built a wall. Something we seek to remedy.

ty4ctr fgt

Democrats used to be the conservative party, retard. Only changed when Johnson pulled his ploy to "keep those niggers voting democrat for 200 years".

Too many migrants from states full of leftist faggots and more federal oversight into education.

This stupid ass meme needs to die.

Fuckin cucks.

Oh, ok. Whatever you say then.

gee. kiddos. no democrat is ever close to a fucking "conservative".

Fuck off to the_donald lad

Good point, actually. I take back my shitpost.

I love how texas can't even invent their own flag and have to borrow chile's

Seems that these are the general answers to my OP: hispanics and hipsterfugees. Thank you guys for offering yur insight.

It must be hard, but don't give up lad. Only a few months to go.

wot

You're an idiot. Read the fucking chart. Texas went to Carter and Kennedy and Johnson and FDR.

Daily reminder that the best state American flag is also the freest state in the union.

I like Arizona but you have a commie-as-fuck looking flag.

Lots of party loyalty that lasted after the Democrats flipped from Conservative to Liberal. When I was in High School, there were still blue dog democrats, and they were courted by the Dems.

Or did you forget that one of Hillary's mentors was William Byrd, a fucking grand dragon of the KKK?

proof of not knowing the history
proof of not able to use a search engine
proof of a troll

More like proof of having lived here for decades and seeing the community change. Having seen neighborhoods become more and more hipster filled (to the point you have people screaming about gentrification that is rather impossible to ignore). Seeing more and more hispanics take over the region. Hipsters are part of the problem.

Is that a norc flag?