Anyone else here /fucking bored/?

Anyone else here /fucking bored/?

I find myself a problem with playing really amazing games
I won't play them because I don't want to get tired of them
I think its a defense mechanism to my ADD; I just end up looking at them from afar, basking in their glory

Thats retarded, no wonder you're bored.

Such is life with ADD

no, we aren't bored, we have Holla Forums you fucking normalfag

Found the normalnigger

Then find more enjoyable, and more productive hobbies. (e.g: Biking, Weight lifting, reading, volunteering to get more employable skills on your resume and connections to the job world)

Spend less time masturbating

Fixable

So get a job

Volunteer and make friends there, join clubs/orgs at your schools, look on craigslist for people looking to make friends

refer to >poor so not expensive stuff

So spend less time online

Do indoor activities (Gym, volunteering, etc)

Doesn't concern you

Doesn't concern you

No wonder you're fucking bored. You're a fucking loser that expects happiness to be delivered to you on a plate. Every single one of your problems is either the direct result of you being fucking lazy, or the result of a domino effect from your laziness.

You have to make the change for your happiness, retard. No one else will do it for you.

you sound like a whiny spoiled sack of shit.

JUST

Things aren't so fucking easy as you think
The job market where I live is total fucking shit
Weightlifting requires ROOM in the small shitty house I have, monis to get food to actually gains, and a place to fucking buy them that isn't either scalping like a native, or just shitty selection
My PC is trash, and no games really interest me anymore, probably because they're the only shit I've been playing for the past 18 years straight
The place I live is fucking terrible to get friends at, and even if I did, I coudn't fucking go anywhere with them because, again, I live in a shitty place
BITCH, I FUCKING LIVE IN A SHIT PLACE THATS 1/3rd SECTION8, 1/3rd CRACKHEADS, AND 1/3rd SAND
The place I live is a fucking cesspool of living trash; women are fuck&forgets here
AND DO WHAT? SIT IN MY ROOM AND GET ANGERY & FRUSTRATED?

Yea; the fuck did you expect on Holla Forums?

When you live in a place that has NOTHING, your life typically has FUCKING NOTHING

"be yourself"
im not telling you to be yourself you dumb cunt, im telling you not to be yourself, because yourself is a fucking lazy cunt that blames society for not sucking his unbathed chode

"the job market is shit where i live"

you fucking nigger, there are people who travel across the fucking world and move to a country where they don't speak the fucking LANGUAGE with 5 fucking kids and still get some kind of job because they don't victimize themselves as much as you fucking do

have you even applied to places? is your resume good? if you have no marketable skills, you should volunteer at places so that you gain those skills and make connections you antisocial cum dumpster

"weight lifting requires room"
shut the fuck up you lazy cunt, it doesn't cost money to pushups, crunchies, burpees, situps, jumping jacks, jogging, yoga, or youtube some of those 1 hr fitness videos

"my pc is trash"
then don't spend your time doing shit online that doesn't benefit you you fucking dumbass

"The place I live is fucking terrible to get friends at"
really? so not a single person has friends in your area? people are just 1970's mccarthy era isolated? everyone else is the problem and not yourself?

"i live in a bad neighbourhood"
do people not ride bikes or take walks?

"women are garbage reeee"
i wouldn't want to date you either if you went upto women and called them cesspools of living trash you autistic trombone

"i need teh internet"
i literally wrote you a list of what to do instead of the internet

but yeah, just keep blaming society for your problems. whatever, its losers like you that prevent gradschool admissions from being more competitive than they already are so thats fine with me

And for every one of them there are a thousand who die where they are because no matter what they do they are unable to move.

Boredom is a luxury

Yeah but you're not a somalian family of 7. You're an English Speaking, American Citizen with what I'm assuming is a highschool diploma atleast.

If they can do it, so can you.

I'm fucking poor, I can't drive, I can't move anywhere else because of both family, money, and other reasons; plus, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING REASON TO TRAVEL ACROSS THE UNIVERSE ALL TO FIND A PLACE THAT LAYS ME OFF, LEAVING ME STUCK IN UNKNOWN LANDS, AND NO CONTACTS
The place I live doesn't even have shit to apply to, I'm not gonna fucking suck out septic tanks just for 'extra credit'
You actually got me there
Pretty fucking much; do you wanna make friends with crackheads & niggers? BECAUSE I FUCKING DON'T; AT THIS POINT, I'D FUCKING LOVE MCCARTHYISM, IT SEEMS PRETTY NICE COMPARED TO LIBERALISM
They fucking carry baseball bats to fight off the loose dogs; and they people that bike are niggers in the middle of the night scoping your house out; you don't fucking realize what the place I fucking live in is
i wouldn't want to date you either if you went upto women and called them cesspools of living trash you autistic trombone
*RING DING DING* NORMALNIGGER ALARM "all wymin are queens" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
AND ALL OF IT WAS FUCKING SHIT / DIDN'T APPLY TO ME
YOU REALLY SEEM TO LIKE TO SCREAM THAT I BLAME SOCIETY FOR MY PROBLEMS
WHEE DOES YOUR BITCH-ASS LIVE? BECAUSE ITS NOT A SHIT PLACE FROM THE VALLEY FAGGOT WAY YOU'RE TALKING

I FIND NIGGERS LIKE YOU FUCKING EVERYWHERE I GO, AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME EXACT SHIT, AND ALL THAT SAME EXACT SHIT DOESN'T FUCKING APPLY TO ME

You're the same faggots that say "things could be worse", YEA THINGS COULD BE WORSE, I COULD BE CHOKING ON MY FECES

You have to realize that Somali family is being funded by the Govt. to be there
You also have to realise, because you're an English Speaking, American Citizen with a diploma, you're automatically turned down for that exact reason of you're an English Speaking, American Citizen with a diploma, and they'd rather have Jamal, the man who can't read, nor even knows what his job is, as the top manager

not op, but my neighborhood is actually too dangerous to walk in or ride bikes through. its the kind of place where police let you roll through stop signs to avoid being carjacked.

Tell me: How many jobs should I apply for before you admit I'm unemployable? A thousand? 2,000? 5,000? Every application is a slight delay and every delay makes it LESS likely a person can get hired. I'm not the user that is whining. I'm about to graduate with an MBA. But I have absolutely no confidence in the job market. Every month I spend applying for jobs is a larger gap on my resume. Over the next six months I'll be getting turned down for real jobs. In six months I'll be getting turned down for burger flipping jobs for being overqualified. In a year I'll be getting turned down for burger flipping jobs because someone else actually has experience flipping burgers. In two years I'll be homeless and with no shower or address I'll be getting by begging. And this is going to happen despite all the jobs I'll be applying for. In the real world life is a cruel bitch and "get a job" is the fantasy of people who didn't have a hard time getting a job.

The job market is so bad where I live that MC.Dicks stopped hiring

If it gets that bad where you live, RUN, the place is salted earth at that point

Whats the fucking jobs your asses are running?
Are you job hopping menial labor jobs in a big city or some shit?

troll

troll

OP I know these feels. all of them.

I wouldn't say they're tolls: just the living version of the BoomerDadMemes

image fagmiliar

I'm not telling you to fucking move. I'm saying that if people can leave with fucking kids to a country they don't speak the language of, you can get off your fucking ass and do some online courses to pick up a marketable skill you hag.

Don't give me that bullshit lmao, you're just full of excuses, loser.

You've lost
Go home

Pretty great video, I now have a job!

Start getting creative. Make memes, shoops, videos, music etc.

Every things been done already, I'm boring as fuck, my ideas are pretty trash, and nothing I could do would every amount to anything