/srz/ under new ownership

It's mine now and not fug's come and post there.

Someone get fug in here to confirm the board is no longer hers.

I'm curious, what did you tell codemonkey to get him to re-assign the board to you? Was it because she nuked it and made it vols only again?

Also
You took it and are going to leave it like this?

wew he gave you her username too

I made a donation.
We'll see. I'm kind of interested to see if her ideas can work if done a little differently. If it stays dead then I'll probably disable it. But I want to see if having a few different threads that are just less directed can achieve the original intention of having slightly different communities and feels to them.

Yeah he just changed the password on her account and emailed it to me as far as I know.

hey hex, heil

Never would have guessed that.
It kinda worked when we had a bunch of threads dedicated different topics. Then it got nuked and made into a kind of a weird meta/political style board that no one really understood, still locked to a few threads but no one really posted outside of the misc thread. I think it can work with time. It definitely didn't work on Holla Forums when dysnomia tried it though. I don't think Holla Forums as a board is the right audience, but it could work on a separate board like /srz/.
wew. I wonder if she knows yet.

hey, user

Everything is for sale all the time.
Yeah I was lurking more at the beginning because it seemed interesting and then it kind of lost me. I'd like to try it being more suggestive than directive but if it doesn't work and that was working before I might change it back.
No idea.

Were you a mod?

Not to derail, but have you found a cute mormon wife to have 20 kids with yet? Am curious

Well I wish you luck.
Yeah I was. I made a few of the topic threads back before the board got nuked and turned into the meta style board, and after the nuke I posted a lot in the misc thread with soy, squidz, and digital.

There's a girl I'm interested in, but it doesn't really seem to be going anywhere so I dunno yet. There's another girl I'm also interested in that seems a lot more receptive and is really nice to me, I've been flirting a little but that's as far as that has gone so far. There are a few other options as well, I'm mostly just focused on getting a job right now. I am trying to get as close to as many girls as I can though, so when I do get a job I'll have plenty of options for dates.

You want to be a mod again?

Indeed, money before women. In any event, make Uncle Adolf proud.

What is this supposed to be?

archive.is spammer where u been

Sure. hex@Holla Forums.co is the email

Will do. I will get married and have plenty of white children, as soon as I possibly can.

embed related

What is the point of posting if there is no opportunity that a female will acknowledge your existence?

What's the pointing of anythinf?

Maybe op is onto something?

I sent you an email. So do you wear just those when you're in an important temple?

In that video they mention temple clothes which you only wear inside the temple, and then there's the garments. The garments basically just replace what you normally wear as underwear. It's just a pair of boxers and an undershirt. You wear that all the time. I don't have it yet because I'm still a new convert, so I'm not endowed yet. I can be endowed after 1 year, so I'm almost there.

Cool, I'll check my email

How new are you?

Post em fag.

Oh I didn't get from the video that they were 2 different things because there wasn't footage of the other clothes on people. I kind of like tighter underwear but it looks pretty comfortable, I guess the point is to be minimalistic.

Ok. You can start new threads if you want as long as they're not too directive.

For guys like me that already wear boxers, it doesn't change anything about how we dress which is nice. I don't usually wear an undershirt, but I've been moving into wearing button up shirts instead of t-shirts anyway so an undershirt is no big deal. For girls is where this idea really shines. Girls can't dress like whores while wearing garments because you aren't supposed to be able to see them outside your clothes. If you can see the garment at all you aren't dressing right, so girls can't short skirts or tops that are really revealing.
Alright, I'm logged in. I'll probably mostly lurk and watch what you do to get a feel for how you want the board to work. I'll try to post in the threads that already exist too.

Are they thick enough to be visible through yogapants and stuff like that as well?
It's really just throwing shit at a wall so don't worry too much about it.

I'm not really sure. I haven't seen any Mormon girls wearing yoga pants. I assume probably because it either looks bad or is uncomfortable while wearing garments.
Alright

Someone needs to teach him how to wear a tie.

Yes, I have heard that about you.

Note to self: Wow… I really should not post in here, when I haven't taken my autism medication!

bump

groovy

hex hex hex hex hex hex hex hex
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! POST MOAR.

There aren't really any threads worth posting in. And when I do this butthurt faggot is the only one that seems to be around

hey can u ask ur friend 2 change his BO name on /srz/ so ppl dont think its me

or like uh… give me the board back in dunno

My friend? I don't know him.

use the dm function that mods have, thats the only way to contact whoever they are unless they check this thread again

k sent

i*

k

bump

F

fug u hex

no u

Rate my sister.

shouldnt you be asleep already? isnt it late there

i don't think that's your sister tbh

post proof

dunno maybe

oh boy. hows the job search goin btw?

pretty shitty tbh. Starting to wonder if I should try putting my gender down as female and my race as anything but white.

the problem, my dear hex, is you and you alone

go back to Holla Forums

Rude
Reported for requesting CP tbh

poor hex. good luck

Thank God!!
She was a total hothead
pic related
I curious if you have online community mgmt skills and experience.

Hex how the hell are you?

HeX doesn't wear bulletproof underwear.
He's a convert.

I’m tempted to put on HeX’s tripcode, throw on my Hello Kitty boxers and post a picture of them.
I won’t but that was a ducked up idea. .. yeah I have hello kitty underwear, what of it?