If your vote mattered

If your vote alone mattered and was the deciding factor in who would be president, who would you vote for, why are you voting for them and why aren't you voting for the other candidate?

I'd flip a coin because it doesn't matter which corporate mascot gets in they're both just out for personal gain and have no interest in making my life easier.

meep meep I would motion to have them both murdered and then I would begin the arduous process of reforming candidate eligibility to ensure that only the brightest and most capable individuals can be considered for election tbh no homo

You have to pick one just like in real life. Doesn't matter who you pick just give a reason why you're voting for them and not the other. I don't wanna hear you talk about killing them or anything else

meep meep well in that case I too would prolly flip a coin tbh no homo

I would vote the same way I did. I'm happy with the way things are going now.

LOCK HER UP

resurrect and then vote for george lincoln rockwell. seeing everyone freak out more then they did for trump when they find out who he is is my reasoning

I would vote for whoever mandated that OP be defenestrated in public for psoting Holla Forums shit on Holla Forums.

b8 thread

this

I'd vote for Hillary, not because I think she's so super duper awesome, but because she's the only one that isn't a demented 5 year old manchild.

She's the one with experience, while all Trump did was stumble around useless for around a year, until he did his first successfull thing (the tax reform).

Also, I fucking despise populists, and Trump is one.

Also: I'd rather have a corrupt but competent and calm Hillary, than a corrupt, incompetent, easy to manipulate and impulsive Trump.

She's not calm though, that's just a front the media puts on. Behind the scene she loses her shit, throws tantrums for real like a 3-year old, and has people killed.
You should have just voted for Bernie Sanders if you wanted someone else than Trump. Oh wait, Hillary fucked him over too…

Dumb fuckin retard.

I'd vote Trump. He's doing a good job.

You use the word populist; I do not think it means what you think it means

aaaaaaaaaand found the problem

i just looked up the definition of populist.

what do you have against the representation of the common folk?

easy to manipulate?

dude you just write here a check and she does ANYTHING you want

can not get any easier then that. Not to mention all those vested in er the she owes big time…

VS someone like trump who doesn't need money and who is beholden to NO ONE

Go back

And there we have it: Why would I care what people do in their private?
Trump isn't even capable of holding his tantrums back to throw them in private.

You should google the word populism and not try to talk about stuff you don't understand.

lol amerifats got fucked hard in the election. I hope drump cuts all benfits and does 100% tax cuts for millionairs.

Because the media portrays him as having a tantrum anytime he opens his mouth, whereas they portray her (and Obama, and other people on their team) in an entirely different light.

Jeb!

Rand Paul even though he's still not his father he can improve.
Out of those two Trump, because he has lots of good policies. Only problem with him is his support of israel.
Hilary on the otherhand is a satanic monster who worships Moloch and is involved with pedophile rings.

Evan McMullin. Trump is stone cold retarded, and Hillary would made the Republican Congress even more deranged and sabotage-minded than they were under Obama. McMullin is a guy who actually would put America ahead of his own bank account or lust for power (like Trump or Clinton would), and may have been able to steer the Congress in a somewhat productive direction as opposed to becoming the dumpster fire it is now. The only thing this Congress has "accomplished" is the tax bill, which no matter which party you are for, you should realize is a total clusterfuck.

I actually had this thought in the back of my head for a microsecond the day before elections, "maybe I should vote for hillary because she is the likely winner?". However it was only a joke so the next day I went to my old middle school gym to vote. Voted Trump. There was an aura of duty in the air as us proud white men cast our ballots.

nu-communists and neoliberals hate the working class, its no surprise

I can guarantee you McMullin was payed to draw votes from Trump. If Cruz or Bush won the nomination McMullin would have pulled out of the race.

You can say what you want about Trump, but people seem to forget how shitty things were in the Obama era, Hillary would've just been an extension of that

I'd vote Hitler

/thread

Princess Luna

This