Let's spice up this board

No lies please

Name any and all (if you can) talents you have that either you could make a career from and should be famous for or things you think will make you more attractive than every other person in mate selection (if there are any femanons who see this thread). I'll start

So, what about you?

pepper spray your cock.

datamining

Fuck off dys

Now that you mention it, it kinda is but I'm not asking for income or anything

too bad, some spook that is will use your thread.

Took classes back when I was a kid to learn how. Pretty good technique when you wanna seem "sensitive" to a girl; they always fall for it just like their clothes a minute later

you bet your ass you know how to cry. god damn. you sound autistic btw.

8x6, never used

Taller than 90% of women and I'm only 5'10" out of shoes, in them I'm 6' so I technically pass that threshold. I haven't shed a real tear since I was 9 and that was only after my dog died

MANLET

lol no
AHAHAHAH WTF
pets aren't shit bitch. admit it. you cry knowing the average gen z white woman is taller than you.

Most shoes that aren't flip flops have 2 inch soles until you've worn them enough to deflate them

it's time to stop.

Not where I am, I walk around in slides and am either taller than or at least eye level with the women I pass by. Not saying I'm a hardass who doesn't cry, it's just I have nothing to cry about; I haven't gotten divorce raped, I haven't had my son die in my arms, nothing significant enough has happened to me so I'm overall a happy person

Don't want another girl though, already have one.

None of those pics have the correct measurements. I see two similar raises and one of them is 3 cm while the other is an inch, as well as the botched measurement for the second inch on the first pic.

My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'5, me and my little brother are taller than our parents. Genetics plays a role but not as big as you might think. Plus I already have a 5 year old so….

Eye level means I can still see over their heads if I lift my eyes just a bit. Not every woman this generation is a giant

Well not necessarily, I can just notice the key differences since it isn't that hard to see. It's just like the pic posted where the dwarf is obviously at least 7-8 inches shorter than both of the other people in the pic

Lmfao this gif gets me every time

When you post images like , , , and you kinda become a non-credible source

When I found out Zac was only 5'8", I almost went to the hospital because I couldn't stop laughing

doubtful

says you. quit bumping your numbers. in fact, the only way you can solve this situation. post a pic; a full body pic of yourself, or else you're a manlet.

My brother is 6'. Like I said before, genetics don't play as big a role as you think. I'm taller than my older half brother by two inches and his dad was 6'4". Not everyone is going to get the height their parents have

I don't have a full body mirror

Dwayne Johnson = 6'4", 260 lbs.

Andre the Giant 7'4", 500 lbs.
(That is Wilt Chamberlain on the left in that pic, btw.)

datamininng bread do NOT repliii

I can spot datamining threads a mile away.

Is that the nigga from space jam?!

No mining of the data here, only the calling of manlets to others

FUCK OFF DATAMINER

So every question asked here is a datamine right? You're fucking retarded

Can't prove they are

This isn't datamining. This is attention whoring.

Second pic middle manlet = Arnold Schwarzennigger?