PPH

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

PPH thread because somebody in another thread wanted it.

James Hall
James Hall

motherfucker..

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

who dat? dubs

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

why?

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

it was going very smoothly and then 2 fags replied to the same thing. i was faggot #1(with the dubs) so it made ma angri.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

first

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Second

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

why is this sticked? we're here forever and i make at least 4 threads a day because i have no life and no other medium will tolerate me

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

I'll never understand why anons come to Holla Forums and ask stupid questions like "why".

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

come to Holla Forums
nigger i never leave. i'm connected to a machine that generates and posts shitposts all day. vital nutrients and vodka are slowly pumping into what is left of my body while nigger slaves tend to my defecation.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

What was the objective of what you posters were trying to accomplish. I'm not sure I understand the rules of that game.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

doubt it.

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

It is very good that this thread has so many replies. Also, that would be cool if this was quads, d4x4 get, so 4(dx) get, so metaget.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Which got it?
This didn't.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

P.P.H

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

This thread should not have been unstickied. It could have been cycled too.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit