The JUST has been re-animated

the JUST has been re-animated

It's another John Carter, isn't it? A perfectly good film which didn't pander to the new Americans (aka the growing dindu and spic population) and thus did poorly in theaters because most whites in murrica are either cucked or wiggers.

Jews just can't see other manlets succeed.

Are you going to shill The Lone Ranger next? Fuck off Disneyshill

John Carter> Star Wars

John Carter was alright for what it was. The only problems with that movie were how it was marketed, and the fact that it was a couple decades behind the times. Kind of like that The Time Machine remake from 2002 or whatever - it's entertaining, you can watch it, but is it really something people want to see at this point in history?

Plus Lynn Collins a cute, and she's not some fucking kike like every other gash in Jewlywood.

best timeline

Such a beauty ♥

What's wrong with John Carter exactly? Not enough niggers, gays and interracial sex?

Its just boring and mediocre is what it is gets it right.

tbh they should have included the black master race from the second book to make it true cuckino

Nope it is the best Kino ever.
It is my favourite film and I watch it at least one time per month.

What is this strange logo?

You see it every day when you visit the website it belongs to.

Lol nope they don't accept people like me :/

What? You fit all the criteria for r/tinydicks/

My dick is far from tiny and I have mainly a problem with freedom of speech on Reddit.
They don't accept people racists like me :/
Not really progressive of them.

they'll accept racists with tiny dicks on r/tinydicks, why don't you try?

Tom Cruise's recent movies keep bombing domestically for some reason - except the Mission Impossible ones. Hell, Edge of Tomorrow also bombed in the US for some fucking reason. Shit just speaks to America's refined shit taste and recently engendered habit of gobbling cocks.

That being said, the lack of Fraser is what really made this movie tank. The older Mummy movies were also kind of shit, but he made them campy and fun watching.

The movie was an insult to Our Brendan. It deserved its fate.

Agreed, I think it's biggest failing wasn't the movie itself but just the subject matter. No one but huge scifi fans know the Barsoom books now, and even then they show their age hard being pretty much soft fantasy in space.

I don't get it. Every movie Tom Cruise has starred in the last 20 years was complete forgettable popcorn kino AND NOW THEY START COMPLAINING IT WAS BAD.

If this isn't proof of the kike conspiracy.

Yeah, better make another capeshit.

Where there any scarabs in this one? It was the spookiest shit in the Fraser films.

This tbh.

Do they go to the theater?

They watch garbage like Get Out or whatever out of Compton occasionally.

They watch Get Out and take it superficially when the nigger that wrote it said at a press event that it was a satire of liberal fetishization of blacks.

Wow, it's almost like people are getting tired of half-assed bastardizations of the movies they grew up on just so (((they))) can make more shekels off of freshly renewed copyrights and gullible viewers

Fucking christ

edge of tomorrow was nolan tier exposition trash and i love cruise

Well to be fair the original was from 30s and the Brendan Mummy was drastically different from that one.

t. cuck

It actually follows the same plot reasonably well: Imhotep wants to resurrect his dead gf and tries to use the female lead to do so. The original mummy was like fifty minutes long and limited in what they had for effects.

Don't forget the Hammer Mummy movies. They were pretty good too.

What do you mean a couple of decades behind the times? Deja was a stronk womyn who got offended when John wants to save her on the airship. She is also an amazing scientist and a Princess! It's like she is a…a…Mary Sue!

like completely miss the point of the original story and change fucking everything?

pls delet this

You forgot that the movie also has a black scientist man played by Orlando Jones.

fuck me, yeah
even funnier, I misread the credits as orlando bloom when I was first going to watch it

Digital assistant just like Clippy

Clippy was my only friend for years ;_;

doest she like put on a lot of eye makeup and do a reality show with some cuck guy where they renovate houses?

What the fuck. Mingaru and Chiba were right. Big fucking insects are real and are out to steal our women.