This May Be The Most Horrible Thing That Donald Trump Believes

OY VEY, TRUMP BELIEVES IN GENETICS! I'M LITERALLY GETTING SHOAH'D!

This rag got me thinking about the state of the world. Weimerica is apparently so far gone down the drain of degeneracy that just believing that not all people are the exact same is anudda Holocaust.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-eugenics_us_57ec4cc2e4b024a52d2cc7f9
archive.is/SB2Xo

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has offered a litany of racist comments, which it turns out may be rooted in his deeper belief in the inherent superiority of some people ― and not others.
The Frontline documentary “The Choice,” which premiered this week on PBS, reveals that Trump agrees with the dangerous and abusive theory of eugenics.
Trump’s father instilled in him the idea that their family’s success was genetic, according to Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio.
“The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” D’Antonio says in the documentary. “They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”
The Huffington Post dug back through the archives and found numerous examples of Trump suggesting that intellect and success are purely genetic qualities and that having “the right genes” gave him his “very good brain.”

Editor’s note Trigger warning: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
archive.is/J8n1v
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre
teoriaevolutiva.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/edward_o-_wilson_sociobiology_the_abridged_editbookos-org.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

huffingpaint

Relevant

Lefties confirmed to be anti-science.

Not even biologists disagree with this.

Shit hitting the fan in 3, 2, …

of course it comes to this. the left is destined to be against all things truthful.

It's a good thing leftists don't breed, and that political leaning correlates with the political beliefs of one's parents.

These people are only "pro science" so they can get back at their parents who were religious.

This is an important point to make when discussing "dwindling white birthrates:. Right-wingers are having as many kids as ever….it's leftist cucks who are the ones that die childless.

I know they have no creditability, but who denies this?
You'd have to be a fucking idiot. Some people are tall, some are short, some are smart, some are stupid and this is largely determined by genetics.
Are these faggots going to support Creationism soon, cause it seems like thats the road their heading down.

This is especially humorous because they believe in all of the programs that breed disgenics. Give shit tier people free shit for no work and watch them make more meanwhile hard working humans that can think ahead, plan and save have fewer children cause the govenment takes that tax money and redistributes it to dip shits that 'has 15 childrens'.

lol wtf is this?

lel

Everybody believes in eugenics. When two attractive or smart people fuck, their offspring is expected to be attractive or smart. Even the normiest of normies knows that.

They just don't use le ebil "eugenics" word because it's been (((linked))) to nazis. Huffpo has scraped through the bottom of the barrel at this point.

These articles have given up pandering to people with any real intelligence. Its just clickbait now.

Very sad huff.

Show them some jewish quotes about their supremacy

Guess they don't fucking love science after all

Niggers and capitalism

HuffPo has been garbage for years, probably since the very beginning.

come on, you should know, the only science these libshits like is social science not a real science

That's controversial?

So it's personal, no wonder huffpo is grasping for straws

Huffington Post BUTTHURT as usual.

Dude, look into, 'black Wall St.' it's a fucking goldmine of lolz. It's up there with, we wuz kangz. I don't know why more aons don't talk about it because the monkeys sure do.

They are backing themselves into a corner with this one. Libtards think science is totally kewl, until it contradicts something in their make believe world

We are in the age of the internet. The truth is leaking out, and these anti-science fags are going to get hung out to dry one day

I'm looking it up now, but can you give me any specifics into the entire thing or maybe recommend a documentary?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Man, a lot of this sounds like hyperbole, but it does remind me of Ferguson and the L.A. riots considerably as with some other race riots in the 60's.

It seems like the only time us white folk riot is when a sports team wins or lose, which is fucking pathetic.

Probably made up by dindus and/or the media, but lol, that's pretty fucking hardcore.

Yes…in a sick, insane world that treats drooling retards in wheelchairs like they're God's gift to humanity.

=OY VEY GOYIM, EVERYONE IS EQUAL! GENES ARE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, YOU SHOULD BREED WITH NIGGERS ==

people are superior to one another. i don't believe it's fixed, though.
we can change over time.
we ought not believe in a ceiling strictly.

i've seen some recent children's movies state something along the lines of:
"be the best you you can be."
i was relieved.

this is healthy and nobody will disagree with it.

but to propose that someone with a genetic condition who cannot do math is superior in that respect to some world renowned mathematician is nonsense.

also, circumstances outside our control can be to one's benefit or detriment.
we don't control everything.

Not even they disagree with it, really.

They refer to it as the racehorse theory as if you breed to fast horses, you get a fast foal most of the time. Breed two slow horses or a fast and a slow one and you're unlikely to get a fast horse.

They acknowledge it when it comes to animals, it's just their brain malfunctions or something when the same thing is applied to humans.

"I'm proud to have that german blood. Great stuff" - Donald J Trump

HOLY SHIT

They kinda have found a way around this problem by importing third world shitters who will vote for the same things they want, though.

jews pushing their everyone is the same lie has been a big push for race mixing, before the whole woman game was acquiring good genes.

>with plants: everybody recognizes plants are selected for. (throw the banana example at them) banana proves existence of god, made perfect for man's hand :DDD
The (((Left))) for you, goys.

checkin dem heavenly quads btw

All these people believe in evolution but then cry when the facts of its practice are openly discussed?
Shouldn't they more comfortably belong to a religion (which conversely they hate)?

He mentions his good breeding in this post debate F&F video at 13:15

Glenn Beck mentioned this after the nomination.
archive.is/J8n1v

Where were you when HuffPo started getting it's leads from Glenn Beck.

Glenn's butthurt because his daughter is a genetically defective

Kek!

This would be amazing subject matter for a movie but you just know Hymiewood would make it a nigger-worshiping sob story.

I wish Trump threw in some elaborate dog whistle regarding this, like saying that he read Sociobiology - the new synthesis and thought it was a great book or something like that.

Too bad we are already at the general and he doesn't have time for this sort of thing anymore.

Literally 1984

It's okay, you can say nigger here.

RACE HORSE THEORY

That's basically what Blank Slatism is

(checked)

What that line of thinking boy…

When that type of thinking is applied to IRL we get things like busses full of poor negroes making their way into white middle class schools and ruining the chance of a good education for everyone.

That kind of thinking leads to "mixed income housing" initiatives that builds projects housing in wealthier neighborhoods. Ruining property values and triggering white flight while the left overs are stuck seeing crime rise in what once where perfectly good/safe neighborhoods.

That kind of thinking also leads to NGO's and citizens collectively giving billions of dollars in "aid" to African countries. And guess what those people still live in shit.

That kind of thinking leads to the infamous "he din do nuffin' " attitude that finds excuses when a nig nogs.

That kind of thinking cockblocks honest discussion about race and turns truth into "racist" facts that must be suppressed or ignored. And then leftists have the audacity to wonder why their delusional policies never seem to fix the problem.

A brown eyed boy won't have blue eyes over time, everyone knows that's ridiculous. But when this logic is applied to race (i.e genetics) then people like you come along with the same old delusion rhetoric

They can change over time though, on a generational level(via genetics). Change is not always good though.

Ah, well said. I am going to have to steal that one.

This ain't shit compared to the torreon massacre. Look it up.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre

Back when white folks had balls

We've come full circle.

Pic somewhat related

their parents weren't religious. every fucker who whines about having a mom that bans everything and screams about the bible is lying for sympathy 100% of the time.

their insistence that there is no correlation between race and IQ shows that their belief in evolution is so flimsy and flawed, that they might as well be creationists

This has literally always been the case. Leftists executed Lavoisier, the father of chemistry, during the French revolution for not being revolutionary enough.

YOU DO, YOU FUCKING DO

w530?

Liberalism is creationism with god swapped by the liberal state.

A liberal believes nothing existed until the liberal state created it, human intelligence is a product of liberal state education, scientific progress a product of the liberal destruction of religion, any right the product of liberal activism, any wealth the product of the liberal state acting as a prime mover whipping the private section into action.

Is this article a joke? I thought liberals loved evolution.

This is fucking insane. Of course if you breed a superior man and woman you will get a superior child. Thats common knowledge right

I'm sure they would agree with that in principle but would disagree on what constitutes as a superior individual.

That's called selective breeding, and its not a theory, its a fact.

Tucking, liberals and their strategic nihilism…

If there was ever a better time to post this pic, I don't know about it.

} I didn't lose weight

It should be illegal to lie like that.

There isn't a single creature on earth where selective breeding didn't apply to and that includes humans. Mainstream science has already accepted numerous things as highly inheritable and if you have a line of one from a highly desirable heritable trait (Height being a very obvious and well known one) then you'll get a superior people.

Whoops, fix'd

It really wouldn't be difficult at all to rig up single prop planes to drop impact detonated bombs/grenades (Also not that difficult to rig up) WW1 style. Pretty sure the makeup of people with private pilot's licenses is damn near 100% white.

I love it.

White people don't riot, we go to war.

Is this satire?

These are the same people who support the abortion of disabled children, so they implicitly know that intellect and success is genetic.

related

Leftists don't breed - they infect healthy people, corrupting them and turning them into new leftists.

USELESS CUCK BOARD

ENJOY YOUR CIRCLEJERK

I think I just fucking came

my nigga.

they have to if the right finally stops being christards
contrarianism

This is more degenerate than the German Frankfurt Regime ever was.

I don't understand, what leftists problem with white people is, if they don;'t think that race is genetic?

Are they just judging people by the color of their skin?

I don't understand why this was a groundbreaking realization
Was there anything forcing /fit/ to fuck fats before?
Did they not realize you don't have to bother with fats?
Fats generally don't get fucked I'm lost as shit here

Just use the vaccine argument against people who don't believe in evolution, because they are ALWAYS pro-vaccine.

And why would we need a new vaccine EVERY FUCKING YEAR if the damn disease didn't fucking EVOLVE?

Can you edit one of those with Carl the Cuck and his wife's son?

Education has a far bigger impact in a person's success than genetics. The problems you describe come from a poor of lack of education.

You honestly believe all those retarded courses people take just to get a stamp at the end, with shit they forget a year after they have left is what makes success?

The courses that people take that guarantee success are only taken by people who had the natural intelligence to even get there.
Education has fuck all to do with success, there are plenty of dumb dumbs earning millions, due to good instinct and luck, tenacity and grift.

You either have certain talents or you don't.

how about obama and his real father, or clinton and his black son

;^)

You really think people with no education breeding kids with no education is just pure fucking coincidence?

if only that were true user.
unfortunately, there are a lot of conditions nowadays that ensure plenty of fatties are getting plenty of sex

I always get a chuckle out of that.
2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Anti-Christians, and some Christians unfortunately, can't into similes.

Makes sense, considering it is the same for the original fedora himself. The theory of evolution didn't even come from scientific observations, but religious ones. Religious observations easily solvable by reading the Bible, which Darwin obviously didn't read. Yet he thought his ignorance made him enough of an expert on religious matters to spend his career using his work to personally attack religion. No biases getting in the way of impartial research here! Darwin was a totally legit scientist you guys.

we don't want niggers to improve. We want to get rid of them.

not directly related, but pic related

Was crossbreeding his children with kikes part of his plan?

Abridge verison here

teoriaevolutiva.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/edward_o-_wilson_sociobiology_the_abridged_editbookos-org.pdf

I see the light! Education must be hereditary!

Retard

That's weird, my father doesn't look like me….

WAIT A SECOND