Trump's Mic

TLDR: Did they filter Trump's mic at the debate?

His voice sounded tinny and different from usual. I could hear his breathing much more than $hillcuntks breathing, even outside of the "sniffing." I thought maybe it was just my speakers, but I've talked to others who said they also thought Trump sounded harsh and tinny while clitton's voice was much warmer and smoother. I still thought maybe it was coincidence, but then Trump complained about the mic and the media jumped on it to make zingers like "it wasnt the mic that was defective it was the words going into it"… (((((Coincidence?)))))

I was intending to download the debate and compare Trumps voice in the debate to his voice at his rallies, and then do the same with shillary. But I don't know enough about sound to do that comparison. I know how to create frequency spectrum "graphs" but I don't know how to compare them. So until some user who actually knows how to do a comparison like that, I'll just produce some spectrograms and post them.

Pic sort of related, but not of Trump of Clittyon. Their spectrums will follow.

The debate: youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

Trump complains about debate mic

archive.is/hc3TU

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump complained after Monday night's debate that his microphone wasn't working – and he questioned whether that was happening on purpose.

"And they also had, gave me a defective mic. Did you notice that? My mic was defective within the room," he told a group of reporters afterward. "No, but I wonder, was that on purpose? Was that on purpose? But I had a mic that wasn't worked properly, with, working properly within the room."

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/krs0yw
sendspace.com/file/ihs9v2
sendspace.com/file/uxoz8k
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=353
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=484
dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
archive.is/jMXYw)
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=416
sourceforge.net/projects/mp3splt/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/presidential-debates-admits-trumps-mic-was-messed-up/
archive.is/2EBaS
hofstra.edu/about/campus/oem/oem_audio_visual.html
hofstra.edu/about/campus/oem/
archive.fo/w9HsG
twitter.com/gigi2my4/status/781122139696930816
archive.fo/Wj3wX
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDGa5_MtRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bhb_7hSBv7Q
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=2070
dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/cops-high-school-teacher-traumatized-male-teens-with-a-bunch-of-sex-at-her-house/
a.pomf.cat/kjvvrr.wav

archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOKILLTHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, they must have done something to his mic to make it amplify all sounds to the same level of his voice. I know this can be done. I don't know how or what it's called, but I've heard that you can fuck with microphones to make them amplify your breathing and shit.

its just some EQ to make him sound worse possibly

I heard different audio depending on the stream. I agree some of the streams made his voice sound shitty.

Compression?

op here

I'm uploading MP3s of the debate and the shillary and trump rallies the day after so other anons can download and compare. I'll also post spectrograms soon of their voices from each event.

MP3s for comparison. I'll post a link for the MP3 of the debate itself soon (all ripped from youtube).

sendspace.com/file/krs0yw :
Full Event_ Hillary Clinton Rally in Raleigh, NC After Presidential Debate (9_27_2016).mp3 (114.95MB)

sendspace.com/file/ihs9v2 :
LIVE Stream_ Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally in Melbourne, Florida After Presidential Debate (9_27_2016).mp3 (169.73MB)

bump.

I watched the NBC livestream, noticed that Trump's voice qualtiy sounded worse but chalked it up to a shitty stream.

sorry for the delay… here is the MP3 for the debate. had to cut the bullshit at the beginning and end out to get under the sendspace file size limit. audio quality should still be good, though (320mp3->wav->320mp3).

sendspace.com/file/uxoz8k :
The Presidential Debate - LIVE Monday, September 26, 2016 9PM EST.mp3 (227.63MB)

pic related, spectrums coming next

if you can find proof for this then great.
bump

checking those doubles

Trump's first words at the debate

"Thank you Lester, ahem, our jobs are fleeing the country"

I have no experience in audio…
What are we looking for, exactly?

Evidence that Trump's mic / audio was somehow intentionally manipulated to make the sound of his voice less pleasing to the audience. The spectrums show the characteristics of the sound. By comparing the spectrums from the debate to spectrums from other rallies around the same time, someone smarter than me might be able to tell whether there is evidence of manipulation.

If there's an obvious difference, I might notice it, but I'm no expert on this shit by any means.

Shillary's first words at the debate coming up next

Clinton's first words at the debate

"Well, thank you, Lester, and thanks to Hofstra for hosting us"

I don't know nearly enough to say anything conclusive, but I will say that something like this, altering the recording of Trump's voice to sound shrill or whiny or otherwise unpleasant while altering Hillary's mic to sound confident and reassuring is exactly the sort of shit we should expect from the media.

I am also by no means an expert (I am a Math grad student who dropped out of Electrical Engineering), but it's more valuable if you do the following:

1) Pick words that Trump both says in a rally and in the debate.
2) Do the same for Hillary
3) Compare those samples.

A suggestion for comparison: the way that the mics would be different is if their frequency response was notably different. To put it simply, the frequency response is the amount the mic amps up a certain frequency of noise. It's expected that this isn't uniform - Electrical Engineering is tricky. However, if the frequency response is notably different between Hillary/Trump's mics, we should be able to tell by checking that. (Which I think we can sort-of reverse engineer using the two bits of data I pointed out.)

As a bit of a follow-up, you should get an *actual* sound Engineer to do that sort of comparison. Any faggot can collect information, but it would shock me if there wasn't someone who actually works with this software on a regular basis who knows what they're doing. Human speech is way tricky, so a straight analysis using one or two sample points is going to suck really bad.

Trump's first sniff, by my count, at the debate

"*sniff* but we have to stop our jobs from being sto-"

That first big red block is the sniff. I'll post an example of him catching his breath between sentences next.

I am going to try to do a comparison like you suggest. That's why I'm posting the text that goes along with each spectrogram, as well as pointing out the location of his breaths/sniffs for comparison.

But I agree – it would be better if some user who actually were an expert in this shit could help out. I saw a couple articles saying "lol this sound engineer said the audio was fine and the media dindu nuffin" but I guarantee you they didn't look at anything this closely, and they're probably on shitlarry's payroll anyway.

Seems like Trump isn't coming through strongly in the 1-2k range. He's also coming through pretty strong up in the 7k range, which seems like it'd be the range for sibilance, which is notably unpleasant. (lester and jobs are the notable candidates)

I'm not sure if this is outside expected amounts, to be sure.

I think your best bet would be to identify the microphones used for the debate, figure out their characteristic response pattern, and then compare the resulting recorded sound to a separate source for Trump's voice. Comparing samples from the same setup doesn't give a good reference for whether it's been altered, it'll be more helpful to have a baseline to compare to.

The second sniff

"Mexico. So many hundreds and hundreds of companies are doing this. *Sniff*"

The big red block at 10:30.0 is the "S" in "So." Looks similar to his sniff at the end…

Holy shit, you just gave me an idea.

Human *speech* is tricky, but humans sniffling is actually relatively uniform. A straight comparison would actually not *completely* suck. (would still suck, but less than any attempt to do this with speech)

Can you find Hillary doing a non-speech thing on her mic?

Two examples of Trump taking a breath (second one is louder/deeper obviously).

To go even further, a noise from both of their mics that doesn't come from their bodies would be best.

I'll see what I can find. If anyone can identify a timecode where that happens, then I should be able to find the corresponding part in my MP3 and post spectrum.

Sam Hyde posted some interesting stuff on this

I think I just stumbled on something that might not show up in the spectrums.

Listen to shillary at the beginning of the debate: youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=353

You can see very clearly in the video that she appears to be taking breaths, but they produce almost no sound whatsoever.

Then check out Trump's first words: youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=484

Just seems clear that every breath he takes is louder than Hillary's. And look at the mic placement… Lapel mics are placed almost exactly the same distance from their mouths, but look at the "stage" mics – shillary's is almost TWICE as close to her mouth as Trump's.

I'll post some spectrograms of shillary taking breaths to compare to Trump's breaths and sniffs posted above.

They may have used more noise filtering on Shillary's mic, possibly rounding out her crooked vocal chords, while applying some kind of harshness or "sharpening" filter to Trump. I suppose that would probably be extremely difficult to detect in the spectrums, but maybe someone will be able to figure it out…

There are too many people talking about this for it to be a fluke. We just have to figure out what they did and try to prove it…

And if we can prove it, that the presidential debate commission is just another shill for shillary, Trump will certainly win…

(((TECHNICAL COINCIDENCES)))

Now check this shit out.

"for… hosting us. *deep breath* The central question in this elec-"

The deep breath doesn't even register! WTF?

This is at the very beginning of the debate, shillary's first words. See:

youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=353

I do a lot of audio editing, I have good audio hardware and software at my disposal, and I haven't been able to notice any major problems with the audio from Trump's mic. A subjective listening sounds fine to me, and looking at the spectrogram for it (posted in this thread, and in my own software) doesn't reveal anything fishy to me (and I've looked at so many spectrograms at this point that I can do most of my audio editing without even listening to it).

If you're wondering how the hell you read a spectrogram, left-to-right is time, down-to-up is frequency, and bright colors are volume of those frequencies.

Without a doubt they used volume compression to make them louder, and more evenly loud, whether they speak softly or loudly. This means that yes indeed small noises that you otherwise wouldn't hear get boosted up and become far more noticeable. Trump may have had more compression, he may have been just naturally louder, or possibly even both. If both mics have the same settings, it doesn't even guarantee that those settings are appropriate for both people, especially if they vary their distance from the mic. Trump constantly likes to move his mic around and talk close, where as Hillary is a bit more restrained when it comes to fiddling. Normally an audio guy will tell you DON'T TOUCH THE MIC.

Trump says "my mic was defective within the room" so from that description it sounds to me like he was quieter than Hillary via the speakers in the actual audience. Such a difference would probably be very noticeable to him, he's been holding rallies almost every day for over a year on average.

That tiny thing at 6:50.5 should be a breath as well. (the "…" in "for… hosting us"). The really weird thing is that the apparent "breath" (from the video) at 6:52.0 (these are my timecodes from the spectrograms, not the video timecodes.. not sure why they're different) is completely inaudible, while the little breath at 6:50.5 is audible, just barely…

Is she pretending to take a breath at 6:52.0 but forgetting to actually make the sound associated with taking a breath?

Is she really a robot?

Maybe that was the trick. Lower the volume on the monitors/crowd speakers for Trump so that he would try to speak louder and get closer to the mic than he should have been, thus resulting in him sounding like shit to the online viewers…

From a visual analysis, you can also see the mics are at different angles (90 degrees from each other).

Well, there is actually an old technique that people can be taught that lets you very quietly breath without making much sound. This was especially important for singers decades ago when there wasn't much ability to edit out breath sounds from a recording, they just had to minimize it as much as possible. Today they don't try so hard to avoid it because you can just scrub it out perfectly via software.

I don't know exactly what you are getting at, but it does remind me that yes there can be a huge difference in recording volume and quality if you are off-angle from the mic, not just further away. Trump gets right the hell up to it so he's never off angle and always loud. Hillary doesn't really care that much if she's off angle I don't think.

This. It isn't a filter its feedback.
Audiofag here, will use layman's terms.
The mic attatched to the body was tuned to pick up more noise than the mic attatched to the podium, the sound we heard from trump came from his body mic, the sound we heard from hillary came from the podium.
There's a chance this is all just a technical issue, but that would be one heck of a (((coinky-dink)))

"future we'll build together. *breath* Today is my granddaughters second birth-"

1-2k range is most important range for male speaking voices.

I just mean to look at the pic. Trump's mic is aimed straight at him, hillary's is aimed down towards her chest.

Seems clear his breath is louder, and has different characteristics (you can see a gap in the sound around 4k when he breathes – no such gap in hillary's breaths)

And the breath here?

That shit is some (((((dubious))))) sound work

Flashback: dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/ (archive.is/jMXYw)

Who wants to make bets that the setup was rigged to make this happen? It would not surprise me.

Oh here we go. I watched that clip carefully and I realized that Trump's pause-for-breath is done through his nose and Hillary's is done through her mouth and gently breathing through your mouth is exactly what you are supposed to do to minimize unwanted noises. Hillary was trained to do this, or she might just be a natural mouth breather (hue hue hue).

I'll try to find more data points. Maybe I can find her breathing through her nose.

Found one. Will post spectrogram shortly.

Future we'll build together. breathes through mouth gently Today is my Granddaughter's second birthday so I think about this alot. no breath First we have to build–

Honestly I think this is your answer, Trump breathes through his nose and doesn't give a fuck if it's loud.

pointing a mic up towards your nose makes your voice sound more nasal, with less "warmth" than if it were straight on, or ideally aimed slightly downward from above the upper lip.

much of this might have to do with the fact the Trump is very tall and they used the same hardware for each podium.

i heard obvious compression in Trump's mic, more than was necessary for the venue. compression is applied to the entire mix before transmitting, to keep levels at some standard for broadcast. higher gain in his mic would put his voice over the threshold, naturally. but if it were only a gain staging issue you would hear "ducking" or "pumping" of the ambience during regions of speech.

Here's the sniff I think I found.

See youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=416

"executives at the top. *very quiet sniff* And I want us to do more to support-"

Compare sniffs

I could see it being a mic placement issue… I have a hard time believing it was just a ((((coincidence)))) that his mic sounded like shit and shillary's didn't, though…

Yeah it's clear to me now. She takes short soft breaths through her mouth, Trump vacuums up the air around him through his nose (I pretty much do the same thing, one of my friend told me I sounded like a race horse). When you're 6 foot 2 like us, you need a lot of clean air. Hillary either naturally doesn't do it, or she was trained to do it which is easy to assume for a heavily scripted politician.

op here, gotta sleep

If thread is still alive tomorrow, I'll see if I can dig up some more shillary sniffs from the debate and make spectrograms of them.

I still think the Trump audio just sounds more "tinny" or something, but it sounds like the audio guys in the thread think it's probably mic placement or Trump's breathing habits causing the issue…

I'll continue to dig… Hopefully someone with more experience than me can perform some objective analysis or some sort, but I don't know how they would even do that…

Anyway, nite! MAGA!

Bump for hardworking OP.

Maybe I'm just fucking stupid as a non-audiophile, but why even have body mics when there's a podium mic right there?

I originally heard the debate on the radio. The sniffling was extremely pronounced, something I never noticed on any other occasion of which there was many.

Anyone who is aware of sound dynamics could easily arrange for that to happen if the motivation was there.

Next time, it will be beneficial to account for who is in charge of setting up the mics and sound systems.

The Trump team need to have their own audio engineers inspect the setup.

I noticed the difference between their sound quality right away, definitely had the automatic gain normalization more sensitive on Trump's mic. It becomes obvious when you hear Trump's suit's cloth rubbing noise when he lifts his glass of water to drink. You never hear Hillary's clothing despite her wiggle seizure.

Yeah I noticed the sniffing too. I heard it on the rallies too when the sounding was bad.

I'd say that the sound engineers amplified pitch? so he would sound sick/bad/disgusting.
You know, the typical stuff that leftists do and straight out of Rules for radicals: projecting and attacking the opponent with your weak points.
Cowardly jewish attack of character. It means that they're pretty much at the end of their ropes.
Hopefully it clicked in people when Trump said that the mic was defective.

We must go deeper

nigger
sourceforge.net/projects/mp3splt/

mp3splt is a free utility to split mp3, ogg vorbis and FLAC files without decoding, selecting begin/end time; if file is an album, you can get splitpoints automatically from internet or a local cue, cddb file. It also splits Mp3Wrap and AlbumWrap archives. Supports splitting and trimming by silence detection. For mp3 files, both ID3v1 and ID3v2 are supported using original tags or user defined tags.

Remember how they were fiddling with the sound for like 5 minutes up to right before the debate started? They were rigging his mic.

Huh, I didn't really notice the sniffles, but I just watched it on fox news. Did anyone else? Maybe only certain places had that happen.

There is a way to prove that his mic is different than hillarys. The output is described as followed

Output=conv(Input,Response)

We want to determine the response of both mics. The problem is we only know the output. So we will have to make some assumptions. We can find a moment where the mic is tapped with the hand or is blown into for a short amount of time. We then can assume that this sound is a constant times a delta function. The output then equals the response. So find a tap or a short blow sneeze cough some object falling etc. then look at the output the output is the microphone response.

However this response that we calculate will only tell us what the mic does with the shape not the amplitude (because we don't know the true input amplitude).

Finding out what the true amplitude is might be doable if we could look at both mics independently and see if hillarys mic picks up what Donald is saying. I doubt you can extract this info from the video though.

By the way there's a No Agenda Show podcast today and they're probably going to talk about this. It's going to be # 864. It should be available for download late this afternoon.

I work in radio and Limbaugh was talking about this yesterday. It's not a coincidence, they limited the fuck out of his mic and I noticed it when he did his first sniff. A tuned ear can easily tell the differences in processing between the two mics and I would practically guarantee it was intentional.

Perhaps I should download some tape and compare them.

The same excuse they used to rig elections across Austria and Germany, by the way :^)

someone tweet this shit to Trump

op here once again!

Check this shit out! MSM BTFO! They were all trying to call Trump a whiner for complaining about his mic, but now they're shown YET AGAIN to be useless shills!

"Presidential Debates Admits Trump’s Mic Was Messed Up"

dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/presidential-debates-admits-trumps-mic-was-messed-up/

archive.is/2EBaS

The only question now is: ((((who)))) was responsible for setting up the mics and running the soundboard at the debate? How can we find out?

Trump just mentioned it

AYY LMAO

hofstra.edu/about/campus/oem/oem_audio_visual.html

More info: hofstra.edu/about/campus/oem/

someone get this shit to CFG… now we need to find out how many people in the list of people at hofstra.edu/about/campus/oem/ are Cunton donors or paid by CTR…

They're already spinning it.

archive.fo/w9HsG

Huh, Trump's audio goes bad and gives a worse impression but Cheating Clinton has pre-made zingers AND a working mic?

NBC gave her notes of every question prior to the debate and one of Hillary's assistant (turbojew looking motherfucker) gave the notes back to Holt at the end of the debate.

Somebody please make a webm.

twitter.com/gigi2my4/status/781122139696930816

> “Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the statement read without further explanation.

archive.fo/Wj3wX

do it yourself, you lazy nigger

I'm on mobile you piece of shit.

Plz no drama. That fag has 1 post, just ignore him

Compression (basically automatic volume control at a very fast rate) was almost certainly used, as it is in most broadcast applications, to maintain level consistency.

If Trump was further away from his podium mic, the engineer may have cranked the compression up in an attempt to compensate for his reduced fullness (the frequency response of a microphone changes depending on how far away from the microphone you are - if you get closer in, it will usually sound fuller/more bassy, as well as being louder).

Then again, fucking up someone's voice on purpose would be a pretty sneaky way to change subconscious perception of a candidate.

I have two now

stop

here ya go sugartits

Did anyone else notice when Lester Holt got pranked by T H E D O N when he didn't shake his hand and he had to sit down awkwardly?

I noticed that when it was live, I loved it, he cucked the fuck out of Dolt.

Cunton is worthless

Trump has the money, he should have brought his own microphone.
This man has to start getting more aggressive with these bastards like Reagan did.

dear user, a sound system like the one used at the debate is a bit more complex than just a microphone, amplifier and speaker. There are several places in the chain to fux with it. It sounds very much like the sound guy (running the mixing board) had Trump's Foldback turned off or way down (the bit of signal that is fed into speakers pointing towards the Talent so they can hear themselves) as well as the frequency response was altered so Trump's voice sounded tinny

What he should have is his own sound engineer watching over how the audio is handled. It would be a fair proposition to any "independent" studio hosting a debate.

OP YOU FUCKING CHEEKY AUTIST YOU DESERVE A THOUSAND BUMPS, BUT I'LL JUST GIVE YOU A FEW RN.

MODS STICKY THIS OP GOT THE FIRST CONSPIRACY RIGHT OF THE WEEK

I agree user

second unashamed bump

OP's autism needs an award

Third bump then I'll give it a rest so I don't shit up your thread OP. Sometimes people don't recognize true sacrifices for Holla Forums…

Mods need to sticky this for your work or pay your NEETbux for the next month.

thanks m8

op here yet again, now looking for conclusive evidence of tampering beyond what could be (((excused))) as (((incompetence or technical difficulties))).

I'm going to post some more spectrums, now from other events around the same time as the debate. If evidence can be found that they manipulated Trump's voice, beyond mic placement and compressors/auto-limiters, then that would mean this wasn't just incompetence but intentional and heads should roll.

I'll do what I can – hopefully some audiofags will help decode this shit. Basically, now I want to compare these new Trump and Shillary spectrums to previous ones ITT and see whether, for example, Trump's voice has significantly different characteristics in the debate than at one of his rallies

If anyone has time to sit through the debate again ( youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s ), if you can find $hillary breathing through her nose anywhere, let me know a timecode. Eventually, I want to compare the loudest 'sniff' (if she ever even breathes in through her nose, which I imagine she must at least once) by $hillary to one of Trump's sniffs to try to figure out just how much compression they were using on Trump. One question that remains is: did they intentionally kill the room mic so that Trump would talk louder, and then jack up his compressor so that you would hear his lips smacking, clothes ruffling, and breathing, while $hillary's mic was set completely properly.

I'll be back in a sec with a spectrum of Trump talking at one of his rallies.

You're doing God's work user. Thumbs up.

Honestly it would probably be easier to do it in a way that feigns incompetence (despite them getting everything right for hillary) than to be intentionally fucking with his audio during a live broadcast. I wouldn't put it past them to go all out though so it's worthwhile to look deeper, even though it'll be difficult get any exposure if you do find something.

Great thread BTW you're doing a great job. Don't mean to be bringing you down I'm just naturally pessimistic.

It's definitely a long shot, but if we can find hard evidence of them fucking with the sound beyond what could be excused as incompetence and we get that proof to Trump, god knows there will be hell to pay.

I just hope some audiofags help me with the analysis, because I'm not trained in this shit.

Anyway here's another spectrum. From the beginning of Trump's remarks at this rally: youtube.com/watch?v=8uDGa5_MtRQ

"Is there any place … more fun … or safer to be than at a Trump-"

Compare to, e.g., >>7683564

Later at the same rally

Trump: "For too many Americans, the American Dream is now out of reach - it's not working."

Now I'll post a couple spectrums of $hillary from one of her rallies from around the same time as the debate: youtube.com/watch?v=bhb_7hSBv7Q

$hillary: "I am sooo excited to be back here at Wake Tech. I was here eight years ago, a-"

Compare to, e.g.,

If you can find a difference between Trump's rally voice and debate voice, and you don't find a similar difference between Clitton's rally and debate voices (in the spectrums, or somehow) – then you win!

After I post some more shit, I'll start staring at the spectrums myself, but for now I'm just posting evidence.

More $hillary from the same rally

"We are a country of second chances, and third and fourth chances, for people willing to work for them-"

Gonna start looking for sniffs/nosebreathing by $hillary in the debate now .. if I find some, I'll post spectrums for comparison with Trump's sniffs above

Found one at 34:30

youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=2070

pic related

next, i'll post the spectrum of that sniff

Here's the spectrum from that sniff

$hillcunt: "We have been told through (((investigative reporting))) that *big sniff he owes about six hundred and-"

Compare to Donald's sniffs – keep in mind this was all at the debate, these aren't from rallies:

op here, just been looking at the spectrums… Maybe they applied a noise filter to Clittons feed to eliminate sniffs and other offensive sounds, like shitting, without giving the same filter to Trump. Or maybe they even applied some kind of noise "amplifier" that picked up his sniffs and amplified them disproportionately…

Of course, there is always the possibility that $hillary is undead and/or inhuman and is just IMITATING breaths and sniffs to try to appear alive/human. But I don't want to get too /x/y here, because I'm still hoping a pro will show up, look at the spectrums I posted, and figure out a way to produce objective evidence of malicious manipulation of Trump's audio/mic…

bowing out for now. godspeed audioanons

Acts 16:18

She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

Proverbs 21:15

When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.

John 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Genesis 12:2

“I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

Goodnight! MAGA!

Live sound fag here. No formal training but 15 odd years of working audio for all sorts of events. Dunno anything about analyzing all your fancy spectrum pics but I know how easy it would be to make Hillary sound great and Trump sound shite.

The lav mics (little mic on the lapel) should pick up the majority of voice while not picking up too much sibilance (lip smacking, breathing etc) while the gooseneck condenser mics will pick up the punchy consonants and give a bit more presence to the voice.

If you wanted Trump to sound shit, you'd dial up the condenser and drop the lav right down. Then take some of the bass out of his voice, zero reverb, crank the gain up so it picks up everything and compress the shit out of it. In contrast, for Hillary you'd mix her with mostly lav mic, probably take some of the treble out, give her a bit of reverb to round out the tone a bit. From there just eq both during their opening lines to accentuate the difference. It's not hard, the audio engineer that night was probably a Clinton supporter who thought he was doing his part. Trump should insist on his own guy for the next debate.

the audio engineer that night was probably a Clinton supporter who thought he was doing his part

pic probably related lol

sleep now for real
op out

what the fuck is this even real?
Tell me this is satire.

I found article related there too and am still not sure.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/cops-high-school-teacher-traumatized-male-teens-with-a-bunch-of-sex-at-her-house/

why why WHY is it ALWAYS a jew Holla Forums

I am going crazy, you did this to me

After the election you should start a thread on James Guckert just to remind people that George Bush II is a bisexual and that's probably why he tried to look like an evangelical christian.

Audiofag here

I can't guarantee that I will find anything or that I can even contribute anything of value to this thread, but I will spend the next few hours trying and I will keep this thread open as I go.

If I don't make any updates it's because I failed.

wew, Holla Forums is fully compromised

I listened to the NBC stream.
At some points, Trump was silenced and I had to double the volume of my laptop to hear him.
At other times, he was loudened so I had to halve the volume.

At some times, Hillary's volume was amplified so I had to triple my laptop volume to hear her.
At others, I had to halve my volume because she became ultra loud (the volume of her speech not herself).

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Your post fucking contradicts itself, retard. lrn2shill.

Ted Gunderson is the person whose presentations you need to watch on youtube if you're interested in that picture.

silenced into oblivion
so I had to triple my laptop volume to hear her.

Fixed that.

yah nah you're a retarded shill cunt.

They're not always facing the mic.

You honestly need more practice lad.

Update

I found 2 things so far that may be nothing, however I will still tell you where I am at

1. I found videos of Trump doing the 'sniffling' at other times and they aren't as loud

2. They might have taken the bass out of his voice at the presidential debate. No solid evidence yet, i'm still downloading videos at this point

Personnaly, I can tell something is different from the mics, never listened to him before the debates, first time, sounded "normal".
Went to one of his previous presentations, noticed the voice was warm friendly, and compelling.
I'd be more curious to know if the audio techs at his performances were doing psychometrics to make him more agreeable to people, certainly felt that way to me.

>clinton rubs hands puppet always does same as master

Wow. After watching that, I was skipping through to hear Trump parts.
First bit I skipped to at 8:10, straight away all I can hear is his breathing, even the smallest of breaths…yet hers is completely silent.
This audio is rigged as fuck.

bitching about the eq spectrum of a mic is not sticky worthy, and i didn't notice anything particularly unusual about the sound of either mic during the debate
t. audiofag

Hello, I am a Completely Trained Recording specialist. I can confirm there is nothing wrong with the mics.

Wait let me guess, its because Trump pointed the mic at his nose, while Hillary had to gaze into it being so short?

Update again , I got something juicy for you goys coming up.

benis

As I said before in that pedo Joe Biden thread two weeks ago, try and get a high quality broadcast source like an HDTV recording. Do NOT use compressed audio sources like YouTube or a stream. The audio will be riddled with compression artifacts and low fidelity, and will only sound worse when you "filter" it.

Do not let the technically incompetent make us or the God emperor look retarded by using shit sources. Find someone who recorded the debate from TV, at the very least.

come on what is it user

Sorry guys, ID b1e042 just slipped outside and hit his head, he'll never be posting again.

:^)

I had to redo my post due to a bad setting. Good news is that it is EVEN MORE obvious that they did something now.

More images coming.. excuse me while I type the next post up

Hold on, there are some duplicates there, damn you 8ch

Wait, did they completely mute

But what does it mean, friendly audiofag?

Ok now I will explain what those are:

I have attached pictures of EQ profiles. What is an EQ profile? The way I set the plugin up, it is showing the frequency ranges that the candidates voices occupy during a timeframe of about 10 seconds of uninterrupted speaking. This accounts for many different types of words and intonations, so you can think of it as a fingerprint of their voice.

I tried to make the filenames clear as to who it is a profile of. You have profiles of Holt, Clinton, and Trump at the debate, and a profile of Trump speaking at his announcement of his bid to run for President. At that speech he used a similar mic and speaking voice which is why I picked it.

So, let me explain what you can see from the pictures. If you look at Trumps profile between the debate and his announcement speech, you can see a huge ROLL OFF between 100-200 Hz. Those are the lower frequencies, the bass notes of a person's voice - this is where you get the bass, the warmth, the presence. It makes a person sound like a leader. They took this away from him at the debate. Very obvious from the picture. In the same two pictures, you can see that at the debate, there is a whole bunch of muting going on between 1k - 2k. This would make his voice less 'present' and make him sound echoey or more 'far away', and takes away the IMPACT of what he is saying. They fucked him hard.

Next you can look at the graphs for both Clinton and Holt and see that NONE OF THIS FUCKERY was done to them. Their graphs look normal.

The last picture I uploaded is one called 'comb filter' because I think that is what they hit him with based on the peaks and valleys picture that shows up.

That's normal, nothing under 80 matters.

I have explained the best I can, if you have questions let me know… now I will fire up photoshop and try to make things more visually appealing (this is not my strength though, if someone else is good at this please do)

Lel

Alright I think that picture gets the point across, if you guys have ideas for other pictures or something I should do in photoshop let me know

My goal now is to reproduce whatever they did to his voice using filters, I will update if I find out what they did to him.

This might be asking for too much, but what would happen for example if we edited at least a part of trump's debate speech with the EQ from his rally?

Don't know if I'm making sense or not.

You are making sense to me. You want to know if we can take the debate audio and make it sound good again.

Yes it might be possible by boosting the areas that they filtered out, but I can't guarantee the end result would be a good one because by filtering him they literally stole audio data from us/the viewers, so boosting isn't going to be something that can create that data from thin air

I just realized the earlier thing I was trying to do is useless because no one wants to listen to that old speech, so now I will try doing what you suggested, I will try to make the debate audio of his sound 'good'

Just EQ all of the unfiltered freqs down, then compress the whole thing. Won't sound great, but now I'm curious.

Ah right, I forgot about that, Will try.

Thanks, I'd do it myself but I'm already busy trying to make a stage mic sound like a condenser (lolnope). Though looking at I'm not sure there're enough left over to boost. My own 'support' for trump has been mostly for troll-tier amusement, but this is clear fuckery. I even saw a Business Insider article earlier saying that it was just his mic for the room and that the broadcast was unaffected, but knowing BI, I call BS.

I'm very curious to see what the result will be.

Don't suicide yourself in the back of the head 12 times with a pistol.

I just found a plugin that was made exactly for this (transform one fingerprint into another), give me some time to figure out how to use it and to get everything set up

Also I might eat in between so that will delay me more

Godspeed user.

Bump because we must hear the god emperor's true voice.

Now what about comparing Hillary's voice?

It actually turned out very good

Where to upload audio? I still have to bounce it down.

Yea I could do that but it is secondary, I need to find a vid of her using a similar mic and speaking at a similar volume/tone etc.

Being figuratively retarded, I would say soundcloud. That's most likely not a good choice but it's all I can think of at the top of my head.

pomf.cat lets you upload raw files

a.pomf.cat/kjvvrr.wav

I'm not sure how this will sound on regular speakers, I might be able to do better than this but not until I eat food.

Let me know how it sounds to you

Underwhelming?
Good?
Meh?

bbl

Also I won't say which is which just in case , so that we can see if there really is a difference

Second one has more bass, sounds more like the strong voice Trump has.

The difference is very subtle.

Yes I thought that might be the case, to the point where it doesn't prove anything and isn't anything that couldn't be done by simply boosting the bass indiscriminately.

I will work on it more later, but I think the real smoking gun is in the images I posted earlier. They show clear fuckery in Trump's mic that isn't present in the other mics. As far as I am concerned this case is closed however I would like to present strong audio evidence (if possible) and if someone wants to take those images I made earlier and make something that can be shared on the other places I would be more than grateful.

It's not THAT subtle. You can easily tell that the second one feels more "right"

It's hard to describe the difference. But just like your graphs, it almost feel like a chunk of trump's voice is being cut out.

Normalize is probably the term you're looking for - they normalized all the sounds to the same decibel level.

I don't know what soft/hardware you use, but this transformation is extremely easy to make on a voice morpher like MorphVox pro
when morphing a lot on several frequencies you can transform a voice completely, to the point of sounding like a different gender or like someone else, but a subtle reduction on some frequency range would keep the voice identifiable while making it sound as hollow as you described
by applying the inverse filter on the transformed voice you could regain most of the original sound

Think i've seen something like that before

But

I'm just trying to think in terms of live audio here, how would they fuck with his voice, it would probably be something really simple.

I think that the sound guy simply used pic related to roll off the frequencies that are missing in the graph, and he also rolled the top ones up a little to make the voice more shrill

I also believe they compressed the hell out of Trumps voice so that the quietest sounds he made were almost as loud as him at his loudest.

They really fucked him up, someone needs to tell trump to make sure the next sound guy is someone he trusts

Its all psychological. Film 101.

Not centering the camera or making it crooked makes a person seem distorted. Used often with villains.
Trump was not centered. Hillary was.

Look at their height differences.

Trumps mic was over sensitive.

Trumps mic was farther from his face. He had too bend over.
Hillary could stand up strait in a more professional manner.

Notice the coloration of blue wall behind them. Trumps is liter, making him seem more pale, while Hillary glows in contrast better with her makeup.

Holy fuck,

Good catch

Wow.

So first of all, do you really think that the actual screen behind him is lighter? I highly highly doubt it because that would imply that they used two colors to paint it, which wouldn't happen.

I think actually what happened is that they desaturated his feed to make him look sicker than her

Holy fuck

Lemme try photoshop and see what happens when I make the colors match

Just thought of something too,

They could be hitting him with way more harsh overhead lighting to make him look older and haggard, and hitting her with very soft diffused lighting to soften her skin and make her look younger.

Pic related… is the area near his feet more lit up than hers (indicating more overhead lighting)?

no, simpler than that
you just have to position the camera shooting at an angle different from 90° relative to the background plane
spotlights on the background do the rest to get a different amount of light coming back, hence lighter color
also if the background has horizontal lines like here, orienting the camera at an upward angle to get Trump's face is enough to have the lines rendered at an angle due to perspective, which gives the crooked impression

Get a life, Trump autist.

note on the breathing everyone has suddenly been talking about:
he's been doing this for ages.
he does it when he has high energy, but doesn't want to yell: hence more breath but less resonance

tmyk

Why does the spectrogram look like this when Clinton speaks?

no u

because of the demonic soundstage in her throat

You first.

Damn

These are some clever fuckers we are dealing with. Trump needs to up his game.

Fugg

k

I haven't listened to all this stuff in detail, but I don't buy it. The EQ you propose would make the channel sound bad, not the person. Our brains are very good at separating the two. Imagine Trump calling in on the phone to a TV show. The audio is awful because to start with, it's 300-4kHz or so. But our brain does not attribute that to the man speaking. Nobody will think for a second that Trumps voice doesn't go below 300.

The reason is, as Trump changes the pitch of his vocal cords, and the resonant low-pass filter of his mouth, these EQ settings stay constant. Our brain very quickly separates them.

This is why you can't put a mediocre voice thru EQ and get a golden voice.

The kind of fuckery you describe may be possible, but it's way, way more advanced than EQ.

Probably redundant to say t. audiofag at this point.

Pro music vocals get heavily eq'd all day long

pic related

Since when the fuck did Holla Forums become a group of highly competent investigative journalists/private intelligence agency?

… since forever
we just neglected to reveal it to the mainstream media
don't tell I've told you

No that's fucking retarded.
You never adjusted the brightness on a TV before?
Two different cameras. Each camera has settings altered from switch board.
The actual camera guy simply points the camera and does not touch these settings.

Anyway there are actual laws in place when it come to distorting height i believe as there has been controversy with it when TV media was first emerging.

Might have something to do with the fact that Clinton's lectern had a light on it unlike Trump's.

Yes. Engineers apply EQ to a Mic input for several reasons. But to the listener, we are adding or removing coloration on the channel. A nice boost at 250hz may bring out something good in a man's voice, but it doesn't fool anyone; it is clearly artificial. I can't make a tenor sound like a bass with EQ. And the reason it's clearly artificial is that the man moves his pitch up and down, while the EQ stays rock steady. If he just sang one steady note, you couldn't separate the channel EQ from the man.

So I admit that if you bandpass Donald to 300-3k, for instance, it makes him less sympathetic and less authoritative, but it's an obvious artifice, and most people will decode it within a few seconds. I may have heard an effect like that in some of Hillary's commercials where she uses negative sound bites of Trump, but if so they keep it very short.

The further you get from a flat frequency response, the more the channel draws attention to itself. By channel, I mean the entire signal chain starting with the mic.

Likewise, if you tried to tame Hillary's "honk", which she gets when angry and ranting, by cutting out some midrange, I think it would backfire. You would cause a "hollow" sound by removing a lot of good harmonics from her voice, and the "honk" would still be apparent.

So, maybe I'm wrong. Can anyone take a good Trump clip and make him sound bad just with EQ? Or take a Hillary honk and tame it just with EQ? Without making the channel obviously colored?

Can i get a full text of what's that mantra is written on those walls and who is the author?

im not murican, but isn't that the declaration of independance?

Thanks.

I get what you are saying, and it would be especially apparent when you mess with the 'character' of a persons voice…

That sort of data happens in the higher frequencies

The bass frequencies can be fucked with very much without making the voice sound artificial.

I will mess around with a good recording of Trump in a bit to show you what I mean. Of course I am posting this with the belief that you already know all of this, however I have to state it for others reading this just so that the thread doesn't get derailed

I would be interested in knowing what you meant when you mentioned the advanced methods they might have been using to fuck up his voice

Pic related.

A side-by-side of Clinton's regular voice vs her debate voice in this image would be nice if it showed things nicely.

Look at the rediculous amount of high freq theyve got. That can definately amplify the breathing noise.
Amplifying the 1000 and 2000 hz makes it sound nasal and scratchy.
7000 to 12000hz amplifies breath noise.
Sibilance issues occur between 5000 to 8000hz.
You need a better pic zoomed on 1000 hz plus. Too much 7 to 12khz means definate attempt to make his breathing more obvious.

t. Part time producer (not formally educated though, just a hobbyist)

Not sure.. but that looks like a fuck ton of compression
That's necessary to account for the changes in volume, but also dangerous on creating sibilance issues of over compressed with a small amount of attack.

Theyve clearly amped up the 2khz range too. That makes it scratchy

I did. He sounded different to jis debates

Under 80 is normal.

That could create audible issues.

There are alot of specialised people here.

And when you do it for free you tend to do a better job at it.

Wew

Now that's fucked.

Just messing around now, I think they may have tuned his voice up like half a semitone as well

That would be pretty difficult to do without him noticing..

Terrible debate. Obviously one sided.

Those are the only things I knew before coming into this thread. This sound stuff is suspicious and as well.

Well they could have just done it for the audio feed that they sent into peoples homes

But its a very far fetched theory, maybe 5% chance that it actually happened

Anyways I have gotten tired so I must pass the torch for tonight

not if the alteration was made after the studio stage and before the tv transmission
they can do anything they want along the production chain

The light on her lectern is a very diffuse lighting, it would hide her wrinkles and soften her face and make it glow

Someone needs to get all this shit to Trumps campaign so they realize what the playing field actually looks like

I'd like to interject for a moment *SNIFF* what you're referring to as China is in fact *SNIFF*
Communist/Chyna or as I'd like to call it *SNIIIF* Chyna terk er jerbs

SO
*SNIFF*
YOU BE SAIYAN
*SNIFF*
THAT
*SNIFF*
WE
*runs out of golf course*
WAS
*takes $5000 out of the ATM*
ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT???

Thank you for Correcting The Record™.
$0.0001 has been deposited to your account.

you tried

thx bruhs, i'm born to meme

Deeper voices tend to sound more authoritative. Have they dropped the bass volumes?

This, if we can get all the evidence together and spread the information in a well presented way, it'll go viral, prove that the debate panel is also against Trump, basically every establishment power is against Trump and will cause more people to vote for him and strengthen the resolve of one's that already will. Keep diggin

reported

Not even 8ch can escape this bullshit?

You're not even contributing.

That makes your post SPAM

Just use your filter anons. It isn't hard. Report spam if you want, but the filter is just as fast and gives immediate results.

Exposure would be nice, but secondary.

Most important is that this doesn't happen again, i.e, Trump brings his own sound engineer (with balls) to debate 2 and 3

Exposure relies on MSM, and i know how they will spin this.

is a shill.
is a shill.

They did plenty of subtile fuckery on trump's voice.
It adds up in the end.

I used to be an audio technician with way older technology. I can only be amazed how abusive it has become in wrong hands.

What they did to trump's voice is:
1. They removed the (((echo))) from the room for trump.
2. They added echo to hillary's voice.
All combinations of 1 and 2. are possible.

How you notice this is: His voice sounds empty. Watch the ends of his sentence. The echo briefly begins, then it gets dampened into nothingness. You can hear it is just "missing". Completely cut off.

This is very subtle audio-fuckery that actually makes you want to hate that person subconciously.

Trump echo's is also instant, while hillary's has ~80msec delay and it is much louder, equal and longer than it should be. Room had curtains, floor was matted. Sound reflections should be very low.
I think hillary's echo was artificially added, you won't notice the difference between actual and made up shit with your ears.

How you could verify it is only with:
When sound gets reflected off things it gets dampened in certain areas.
If hillary's echo is equal in whole spectrum to the original sound, it is 100% fake.

Adding white noise and echo to the sound makes sound and music warmer and filling the space. If you are listening on the headphones the effect is even more profound.

EQ fuckery to make him look bad is another thing I noticed.
His voice is way too "crisp" for a regular speaker. And again, empty.
They increased 125Hz sound amplitude which distorts sound on most shitty speakers making it sound worse and muddy. 250Hz and up, which makes most of the warmth of the sound all the way to 2k is gone.

Overuse of normalizing is apparent. You will never be able to hear his breaths as much as what you heard now. There is like 40dB difference and he is not a quiet guy.

This is digital fuckery.
Quite masterful.
They did all they could to make him look bad. And it is just another (((coincidence))).

He is already playing with fire and I think he has no idea who he is really against.

>>>The whole game is rigged top to bottom

Nixon was impeached because he ordered a tape destroyed, that he didn't make, that was a recording of some inane conversation in a Democratic committee office in Washington.

Hillary ordered 30,000 federal records that she created to be destroyed. The ones that she didn't manage to destroy provide ample evidence for her violating federal law routinely in the way she handles information.

She is not prosecuted because the Obama administration, the Justice Department, and the FBI are corrupt.

Holy fuck, I was thinking Trump looked sicklier and she looked surprisingly healthy. That Trump looked on edge and she looked very composed.

God fucking damn it I got fucking jewed and subverted again.

can someone post the recording in flac? i have this in mp3, and it's not working.

He was never impeached. He resigned before that could happen. He never even faced criminal charges due to Ford's pardon.
There were multiple tapes, including ones that were intact that Nixon refused to release until he was court-ordered to do so.
He ordered the recording system to be installed in the White House and to be set up so it automatically activated by voice. He was also okay with the fact that every conversation he had in those rooms were recorded.
There were several recordings that showed evidence that he was aware of the cover-ups after the break-ins. The "smoking gun" tape in particular proves he had a hand it it. Besides that, the confessions and the money ties to CRP put the final nail in the coffin.

You're right about everything else, though.

Thanks for stickying this mods. it's really fucking important!
Who
H
O

Cares that Hungary had a referendum that is potentialy relevant for the future of Europe

what referendum? what were the results?

THE VOTE in Hungary is part of larger revolt against EU bureaucrats and the status quo in Brussels.
By ALICE FOSTER
PUBLISHED: 16:51, Sun, Oct 2, 2016
UPDATED: 17:44, Sun, Oct 2, 2016
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share with EmailShare via Whatsapp
Hungarian voters are expected to give the EU a bloody nose by rejecting mandatory migrant quotas in a historic referendum.

But today’s referendum is just one battle in a larger war that is being waged within the EU.

Even if turnout is too low to make the vote valid, the ruling right-wing party Fidesz is still likely to herald an overall "no" vote as a victory.

Hungary’s firebrand Prime Minister Viktor Orbán hopes to weaponise this "no" referendum result to challenge Eurocrats in Brussels.

“The referendum will decide how strong a sword we can forge in the fight against the Brussels bureaucrats,” Orbán told Hungarian news site Origo.hu.

There is a thread up, in the catalog

Im glad they are actually trying to change the EU and not destroy it unlike the britcucks with the brexit

No one gives a shit about eurocucks, you fag. Quit trying to change the subject and pretend we haven't found clear evidence of intentional tampering with Trump's voice and image ITT, and we may still find more!

Hang yourself

You're the dumb fucking idiot and actually CTR

Yes, it really is historic. Thank you for noticing.

OHHHHH WHAT A COMEBACK, LITTLE MISS JUST ENTERED THE THREAD TO DERAIL IT

I'm the fucking OP of this thread, and I hope you die in your sleep tonight CTR shill

You are a stupid fucking faggot who is all up there OH I GOT MY STICKY IM SO FUCKING IMPORTANT NOW.
EAT SHIT AND DIE

sound engineer here

The compressor on Trump's mic was way too high, it was amplifying even the smallest of sounds.
Secondly, in public events such as this there is something called a noise gate or gate that is used to cut out the small background noises that the compressor amplifies. This was also set to ignore the breathing.
Third, a plugin, or device called a de-esser (which removes clicks, pops, sibilance ect) was obviously used on clinton's mic and not trump's.
Fourth, while you should apply EQ differently to different voices, Trump's EQ sounded thin and shitty, like it was either done by an amateur or intentionally.
Sound engineers fuck with bands they don't like by mixing them poorly, it's no leap of the imagination that this could be the case here.

Well, the referendum failed as 50% of registered voters were mandatory but only 45% did vote.

So how is that possible. Were there two completely different sound systems? No forked system?
Too many options as you listed were put to inferior on Trumps side. How could that be possible?

by having a fully computerized sound system, using different mikes mean they can apply whatever filters they want to any of them before sending them to the broadcast single sound track

It's stupidly easy, each microphone has it's own effects strip. on my (small live) rig I have 32 separate mic channels that I can run about 50 different effects on each mic. In massive evens like this consoles like this are used
studer.ch/en/products/studer-vista-x
This isn't even an extreme example. The power of audio processing knows no bounds. I have software that can make a woman sound like a black dude realistically and instantly with no latency.

This is shit they teach in basic cinematic classes. There is a whole "law" side to it when it comes to bias. Controversies date back to when JFK was the first candidate to use television in an election.
They fought over who could seem taller on a interview.

Even in typical comedy shows or whatever you will notice that an interviewee will have a smaller "bitch" chair in compared to the person giving an interview. You will often see their legs as well which exposes their emotional language through leg movement where as the other is behind a desk. (Who is in charge here)

Same shit happens in a job interview, ever have one when the boss asks you to take a seat and its a small chair without arm rests? They judge your personality and self consciousness. (ie, moving legs on certain questions, planted feet firm in front 90 degrees like an alpha, crossing like a faggot, etc)

Notice how everyone is typically the "same" height or really close to it nowadays? They get way with it still because its questionably close and the camera man simply get "disciplined" for fucking up the shot

If you still have cable take note of the stations bias and how the opposing interviewee is depicted.

It's obvious that Trump's audio was fucked with even the MSM is acknowledging the matter after the Debate Commision said there was a problem. Now that leaves who are the audio techs. After they're doxed and we can see they're shills for Hill on social media then there's a case to be made.

Commission Leadership

Co-Chairmen

Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr.
Michael D. McCurry

Honorary Co-Chairmen

Gerald R. Ford*
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan*

Co-Chairman Emeritus

Paul G. Kirk, Jr.

Board of Directors

Howard G. Buffett
John C. Danforth
Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr.
Charles Gibson
John Griffen
Jane Harman
Antonia Hernandez
Reverend John I. Jenkins
Jim Lehrer
Newton N. Minow
Richard D. Parsons
Dorothy S. Ridings
Olympia Snowe
Shirley M. Tilghman
Executive Director

Janet H. Brown

* Deceased

The commission's executives might find some shills in there. No credits for their technical crew. Probably have to search LinkedIn

glorious

Many people on Holla Forums have STEM degrees and work in those fields, some at a high level. When shit's fucked up, we tend notice.

BLOCKBUSTER- HILLARY'S PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO KILL THEM.pdf

archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOKILLTHEM

The first post in the window about Hillary employing NSA spyware and hit teams to single out and kill the leading Trump supporters who are most effective is staying on top

I have gone around the web and found a 90 percent consensus that it is accurate. That means 90 percent real people, and the 10 percent trolls can't overcome it. It is real, READ IT, CLEAN YOUR SHORTS AND KEEP YOUR GUN IN HAND, A COMMUNIST STYLE SMACK DOWN MIGHT BE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW.
Arkancide IS a reality, and all the Clinton machine would have to do is bump it up a notch to meet the new objective.

Antonia Hernandez, MALDEF, anti Trump

reminder
his heavy breathing was due to him wanting to raise volume; he was on the defense / trying to look tempered: its happened many times before.
its him under-projecting his voice; its like a wiper, hence it sounds breathy and not booming or growling.

bad explanation: but hopefully y'all understand me

Dorothy Ridings, League of Women Voters, this looks like it's going to turn into a who's who of leftists

The MSM already reported his audio was fucked up

Howard G Buffet middle son of Warren Buffet, no fucking shift

Michael D McCurty former press secretary for guess who Bill Clinton

Frank J Fahrenkoph, Republican pals with Bushes daughter worked for W.

Danforth another Rhino Bush guy

if there is ONE THING that you should have fucking learned from this election cycle, it's that the law does NOT APPLY to clinton and her friends

Unprofessional as fuck, any engineer doing that should be immediately shown what life in the unemployment line is like. Forced career change. Go flip grease patties that LARP as burgers. Don't like it? Shouldn't have fucked with an expensive recording and mixing session over your feels.

wow make hillary look taller by abstracting the reference point in background with text. Hehe..

Trump's mic was way too low. He had to go into the fetal position. Hillary, who's a foot shorter, was able to stand tall with her shoulders back. Trump tried to avoid a rigged debate, but he didn't catch everything.

Why we sliding? Think we're on to something here. Find out who the A/V guys are and we got fodder for weeks.

Theatrical Services & Supplies, Inc. © 2015 TSSI
» Home
» In the News
» Client List
» About TSSI
Clients Home | St. Johns | Crest Hollow | Frank Sinatra H.S.
Client List
Institutional

St. John's School of Law
Frank Sinatra High School
Columbia University
Hofstra University
C. W. Post University
New York University
Pace University
SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital
West Babylon Schools
East Islip Schools
Suffolk County Community College
Elmont Public Schools
Brentwood High School
Newburgh High School
Schoharie Central School District
Miscellaneous Commercial

Crest Hollow Country Club
Exxon
Madison Square Garden
Weinstein's Residence
Grey Advertising
Ford Foundation
IBM
Disney
Belmont Racetrack
Bank of Smithtown
Government / Municipal

President Clinton
NY School Construction Authority
New York Board of Education
Office of the Mayor of New York City
Plainview Old Bethpage Library
Religious

St Thomas Church, NY
Roemer Synagogue
5th Ave Presbyterian Church
Calvary Chapel Church
Lenox Baptist Church
Holy Land Experience
Architectural & Engineering

Thomas Group, Architects
BBS Architects
John Grillo Architect
Ensign Engineering
Spector Group, Architects
Weidersum Associates, Architects
R.J. Christopher, PE PC
Grayson Architects
Theatrical Services & Supplies, Inc. PO Box 12245 Hauppauge, NY 11788 tel: (631) 873-4790 fax: (631) 873-4795

Prentki's former employer, Theatrical Services and Supplies, see any recognizable names, he worked there till 2010

James Prentki, checked LinkedIn, former employer Theatrical Services and Supplies, clientele include President Bill Clinton

Since the government stopped doing its job

BUMP

SOMEONE SHOULD RETWEET THOSE IMAGES TO TRUMP

Wonder if he'll have his own audio guy check things out? Man this was a good thread.

It sounds like they:

- put a de-esser (something that removes sibilant sounds, 'esses') in parallel to his voice and instead of removing it they added the difference and added it in loud so you could hearing lip smacking and shit

- Like they boosted the bass so he couldn't hear himself talk

- Like they treated the room with rockwool so lower frequencies would not reflect but higher frequencies would

You can hear how when Clinton (higher frequencies in her voice than Trump) talks there are long audible reverberations in the room but quick, dull ones when Trump talks so his voice sounds disembodied and in your face.

NIce job based user

Here's my findings, take note of the db scale on the two spectrums, at 1000-3000hz there is atleast 6db more in clinton's audio. Trump also has a noticeably more aggressive notch at around 1000hz, whether this is due to the mic and signal chain or their individual voice differences im not sure.

Btw the spectrums are an average of 10 seconds of each person speaking.

God you guys are missing the obvious.

Trump has a really really bad habit of trying to speak right into the mic. He probably picked it up from working radio and pro wrestling. You can even see Trump leaning into the mic and grabbing it over and over, completely fucking unnecessary. Motherfucker doesn't even know how to use a mic, honestly.

You don't put your mouth right up to the podium mics. They're calibrated to pick up at greater distances. They aren't dumb omni mics like a band would use.

Trump is getting too close to the mic, tripping the attenuation, and fucking up his own sound because of the attenuation he tripped. You can hear his breathing and shit because he's getting too close to the fucking mic because he doesn't know what he's doing.

Now look at Hillary. Does she ever ever ever lean into the mic? No. Why not? Because she knows what she's fucking doing.

Just to add to my own post, Trump probably thinks he has a problem with the mic because he leans in, sound engineer lowers gain because what the fuck? Dumb motherfucker doesn't need to speak into the mic and he's going to trip the attenuation. Ok, dumbass spoke right into mic. I'll keep the gain low. Oh shit, now he's standing tall and speaking normally. Now I have to increase gain back to normal. Shit, hope no one noticed it was quiet for a second. Later, Trump thinks something is wrong. The only thing wrong is the fucker doesn't know how mics work.

Bull Shit, the Debate Commission admitted there was a problem with Trump's mic, you CTR shill, read the posts above yours

confirming truth

Look moron, I did read those. What has been written is possible. It's also possible that the Nazis are still going at their base on the Moon.

Any idiot can see that Trump is leaning into the mic. That is not conjecture. YOU CAN FUCKING SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES RETARD.

I also record sound and these other sound guys, well, most sound people do bands, not spoken. I do spoken. It's a different thing. 1 foot on a spoken mic changes the sound completely. Some punk rocker yelling into a mic no one gives a shit about the nuances of the sound field.

You don't need to be a sound engineer to understand what I'm saying. TRUMP IS YELLING INTO A SENSITIVE MIC BECAUSE HE'S STUPID. You can goddamn see it with your own eyes.

Hey asshole how come Trump has never had a 'sniff' problem before with any mic and why the fuck would the Debate Commission admit to a problem with his mic, Dick bag , and I guess it's a fucking coincidence that the AV guy at Hofstra is a Hill Shill and the Debate Commission are all RHINO's Bushites and Hill Shills

Ok dickwad, someone as stupid as you doesn't deserve a response but ok.

Maybe he had a cold? Did the sound guy trick him into inhaling? How the fuck did he do that?

Because there was a problem. The problem was Trump not knowing how to use it. The sound guy probably had to play with levels all night because Trump is stupid. BTW, I watched it on TV and thought Trump sounded great. Maybe you all should get some nice sound systems on your TVs instead of whatever shit you're using.

No evidence of that. Just because you work for someone doesn't mean you give a shit about their politics. This is fucking America. I'll work for BLM or the KKK depending on who pays more.

That's why you work for CTR, congrats on your penny a post

Sucks we were on to something here

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE;

why did you bump this thread?

Audio engineer fag here. The mic didnt have its' windscreen witch is why you heard him breathing and sniffing.