Imagine being so brainwashed that

This offends you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ogre has mixed feelings about the stacy on this left, is much more comfortable about the cunt on the right. I assume he doesnt appreciate the chatter about stacy to other males/females which conveyes a lot of problems for chat.

I like white lolis if that helps

the witch has a large nose.

Pure coincidence

oh shi…..

lol im glad brown people are outbreeding you fags

Why is Fox news never mentioned when it comes to being anti-white? It may be the lesser of the MSM evil but it's still shit. Fox news is basically the big bully character that the other news organizations and leftists point their finger at. It's all a jewish plot. Even Tucker Carlson doesn't defend white interests when he has guests on, he just promotes a vague version of free speech while attacking SJW faggots.

Because being even vaguely pro-white is considered literally hate-speech, evil bigotry and vile intolerance. Good thing humanity will be extinct in a few thousand years so it doesn't really matter. Let the brown mongoloid masses inherit the brown wasted planet we have made for them. Let them slurp down the brown toxic water. It's all going to end either way.

Cockroaches have always outbred humans. This is nothing new.

Replace whites with jews

this kind of stupid thinking is the reason IQ is going down every year.

love ALL people

no it does not

I love the human race!

this kind of stupid thinking is the reason IQ is going down every year.

No IQ is going down every year because each year there are more and more non whites.

But that's the exact opposite of what happens. They discourage assimilation so that they can destroy civilized culture. If anything, it would be easier to eliminate whites if they encouraged assimilation, because a lot less people would give a shit about immigration if the immigrants didn't try to bring over the shit cultures that they had to run away from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect